Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Open

Camilla was practically falling asleep at the counter, her break wasn't until thirty minutes and she was bored out of her mind.

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Dawn

Sage smiled warmly at Dawn. "Hello there! Just a simple black coffee and do you happen to have muffins here?" He tilted his head slightly, he's made his own sort of body language after living with angels for so long.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore smirked and turned to face him. "Oh? And what are you getting?" Nox walked over to Michael and sat down sniffing him. "If you don't like dogs I can make him walk away." She was looking through the look book and pointed on out to the artist.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage

"We do. What kind of muffin are you looking for?" She grinned. At least he was nice. Some of the people who came through that door ignored her but by all means. It was their life, not hers.

Michael/demon/ tags~Lenore

Tribal tattoo. Just something simple. I have more than enough...complex ones." He said, mentioning the tattoos that ran across his chest and back. He looked down at the dog and held his hand out as it sniffed at him. "He's fine. I don't mind."

Elisium/hunter/tags~Patrick, Salem

She looked up as the other hunter came through the door. "To the grocery store. Need anything?" She made sure her dagger was still in her boot and stopped short at the door, waiting for an answer.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Open

Camilla was practically falling asleep at the counter, her break wasn't until thirty minutes and she was bored out of her mind.

Sage hummed and put twiddled his thumbs, "Would you happen to have chocolate? I have a bit of a deep love for chocolate." He scratched the back of his head, a goofy smile covering his pale face.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Nox bowed to Michael before laying down between them. Lenore smiled "I get them for my dogs, they're worth the pain." She grit her teeth as he started. She looked up at him and sighed as her shoulder began to get the new tattoo.
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
― George Carlin
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: open

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: Camilla

Mya looked around noticing a bookstore nearby, seemed like something better to do rather than be out wandering. She walked in and seemed to be swept in by the soothing feeling of the place. She looked around and noticed a girl seeming a bit lonely. She seemed to be serving coffee in this place, even though she hated the stuff, Mya did want to talk to someone. She approached the girl and waved with one of her gloved arms. As she approached the counter she said, "Hello miss."

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open for anything

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Salem Ruby
Male; 24
Hunter
Tagged: Elise, Patrick
Hunter's House
He smirks at her. "Nothing you'd want to get, trust me." Salem winks in her direction, and walks over to the table. As an afterthought, he adds, "Cheese sounds good, though. Maybe some of that? Thanks." He pulls out a chair and plops down, letting out a sigh. His arms cross in front of him on the table and he tiredly puts his head down. 'Maybe I can just snooze here for a bit...or do something fun with Patrick.'

Kamara Tauswe
a.k.a. Kameron Toffee
Male; 31; Demon
Tagged: Open
Walking
Kamara sends the last student out the door, and follows suit. His last class of the day is always taxing, but also quite interesting. He'd discovered today that one of his students was a serious tree-hugger, is vegan, and a part of PETA, but is all for the death penalty. It was an unexpected combo, to say the least. Humans always did the weirdest things, though. He waves at the next professor he sees, and heads towards his apartment. It's a healthy walk away, but he figures it's good to move about every day. All he carries are his jacket and a bag, which conceals his weapon.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Mya

Camilla's frown turned into a smile as she greeted the stranger. "Hello there, how can I help you?" She leaned on the counter in front of her, she was in no way in a rush and very glad to have someone else to talk to.

Sage hummed and put twiddled his thumbs, "Would you happen to have chocolate? I have a bit of a deep love for chocolate." He scratched the back of his head, a goofy smile covering his pale face.
WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage, Jade

"You got it." She winked as she turned. "Take a seat anywhere you'd like." She gestured around the cafe before heading over to the silent girl from earlier. "You good? Need anything else?" She asked as she headed towards the counter.

Michael/demon/tags~ Lenore

"I just get mine to make sure I still feel." He chuckled to himself as he glanced over at her. "I don't have any pets or anything to tattoo onto my skin. Maybe one day I'll get 'No Regerts' tattooed on."

Elisium/ Hunter/ Tags~Camilla, Mya

"You don't know what I'd want to get." She muttered as she walked out the door. She headed to the store, grabbed what was asked before heading to the checkout, coming up behind another girl and waiting impatiently

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Lenore laughed a bit. "No pets? Why not? They're wonderful creatures." She looked up at him with a certain twinkle in her eye. "No one special enough?"
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
― Christopher Hitchens
― George Carlin
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me