The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~

The white and blonde cat mewed softly as she rubbed against his hand. She purred and licked at his hand a little, then flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She continued to purr, and glanced back there once in awhile. Meanwhile, the young male giggled as the moths fluttered around his face. "Ah, stop that!" he squeaked, at the one on his nose trying to keep himself from sneezing. This, in turn, caused him to move out from the trees.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor (Hope that's alright)

The black haired and blue eyed boy tilted his head slightly as he glanced down at the dog, guessing it was that thing his 'mother' had called a husky once. Shaking his head, he hummed softly, and he smiled slightly at the dog, trying his best to be friendly towards it. It was just a dog after all, right? He yelped slightly when it jumped at him, saying "B...Bad dog! S-Sit!" then looking a little confused, as if he didn't know if that's how you really got a dog to do something.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:26 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
"You sure? You kept looking at that Cafe like someone broke up with you in it." Skye said with as caring a face she could muster. "But, if your sure, I'll take your word for it. So, what are you doing out here today?" She was actually curious about that, thinking it was the best way to get a conversation rolling was with questions.

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda
He was slightly confused by the guy's reaction, but did as he said none the less. Sitting, he wagged his tail as he looked at him and pushed his snout forward, nuzzling Geda's leg playfully as he tried to show that he was okay, that he wasn't going to hurt him. After all, he seemed to have startled him with his rough housing, and Connor hated to have frightened someone.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:43 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

"Oh, I'm looking for a job!" She says truthfully, smiling at the girl, happy that someone cares about what she's currently doing. Or, at least Gracelyn believes she's caring about her.
"How about you? What brings you into the city today?" She asks the girl with the innocent smile still on her face.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 am

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

Cyrill smiles when the cat rubs against his hand, finally seeming to trust her enough to pet her properly. The sound she makes feels like an earthquake, all rumbly, and he finds that fascinating. He hears laughter come from the trees and glances up at the stranger he'd been playing with with his moths, finally revealed from the shadows. "Hello." He says in his soft voice, letting his moths leave the stranger behind and return to his own hair. He catches on his free hand, the one not trying to pet a cat, and lets the moth crawl along his fingers. "Are you a small lion too?"
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The white and blonde cat purred on as he pet her properly now. She rubbed her head against his fingers, as they seemed to find just the right spots in her fur to go. She blinked as she heard the master's laughter, then pawed at the hand, no claws though. Meanwhile, Timothy continued to giggle softly, then jumped slightly when he heard the hello. He glanced to the other male, and tipped his head a little. "Small lion? You mean a cat? I'm pretty sure I'm not a cat." he said, tilting his head. He didn't recall ever waking up in fur and four paws, or with nothing on but his own covering.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor

The black haired and blue eyed boy boy hummed to himself a little. He tilted his head as he glanced at the husky, surprised the dog actually sat down. He watched the tail wag back and forth, then squeaked as a nose found his leg. He glanced at the dog's neck, seeing no collar there, and wondered if it was a stray. "Do you have a name...dog? I don't want to just keep calling you dog..."

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm

The moth man flinches as the cat paws at his hand, but recovers and continues to pet her. "I thought maybe you were a very bad small lion." He responds, looking at the confused stranger. "If you are a small lion, you are not doing a good job of it." Cyrill smiles and goes back to focusing on the cat, running his hand along her back. He sends one of his moths towards the stranger, making it flying in circle sin front of him. "Are you going to join us, bigger small lion?" He asks, using the moth to sort of beckon the stranger closer.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The white and blonde cat made a soft, almost whining sound, though it was clearly a feline sound. She purred as he continued to pet her. Timothy looked ever still confused, then shook his head. He wanted to ask what the other male meant, but simply kept silent on that matter. Huffing, he tilted his head to the side as he watched his cat arch her back into the touch, and he realized this guy must have powers, like him (As if the moths weren't clue enough, ya dope! Um...I mean...), as usually the cat kept close by his side and was not friendly with humans other than he and his roommate, and his sister. Shaking his head, he huffed as he blinked at the moth, reaching up a finger to see if it would land on it, and in a detached sort of way he responded "I'm...comin'..." Sounded like he was distracted by the little flying insect.

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Quinn Vasco||22||Heterosexual||Magic||Tagged: Gracelyn, Sky (Mentioned)
    Today looked like it would be a slow day. Small things were coming through on the radio, but they weren't anything that required her attention. Packing up her surveilance gear, Quinn moved to the other edge of the building, then jumped off. The fall probably would have been fatal to a normal human, but she'd taken worse before. A glowing circle blossomed around her feet, both slowing her fall and giving her a wicked headache. The voices grew louder, but the former hero simply popped her other earbud in. It would fade,
    eventually. As long as she didn't overdo it, she'd be fine.

Heading out onto the main street, Quinn was glad to see that nobody had noticed her descent. She began making her way home, past two girls standing outside a coffee shop, talking about jobs. She probably needed one of those. Her hero money wouldn't last much longer.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Jackson Kirk - 20 - Male - Homosexual - Friction Manipulation - Quinn, now open

Jackson watches the girl go and he sighs, sitting atop the building.
He starts to think about where he's to go next, and what to do with his newfound money.
He decides to spend it on food, and a new shirt. A new jacket maybe? Something to keep him warm when he sleeps in a tree. I mean, he could steal these things, but he's gone to the effort of finding the money, now he's got to spend it.
He makes his way back down the building and into the city he goes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:16 am

The moth makes as if to land on his finger, but instead circles around it and flies straight for the stranger's nose again.
"Boop." Cyrill says again, though he's focused on petting the cat. His mind is an odd thing. Ever since that weird purple moon,
he'd suddenly found himself with the senses of millions of tiny creatures, all at once their weird biology crammed into his head.
He likes to think that the process didn't make him a little insane, but who knows. He blocked out most the insects, though. He likes the moths. Said moths flutter about in his hair, one of them drifting down to land on the hand that he was currently using to pet the cat with.
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me