Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:28 am

The basics
Name Kaylin Reed
Nick-name Kay
Age 16
Gender Female
Zodiac Sign Aquarius

Digging a little deeper
Personality Shy, Hard-worker, Clean
History Sister of Sarah Reed, Kaylin Reed is the only human in her whole family line besides her mother. Her parents always thought that because of her shy nature that she is to scared to show her wolf, but she has yet to do so, leaving them to think that she is a human just like her mother. She never really minded being "different", in her opinion it made her special and either way, she left the leadership to her older sister. To make up for the inability to turn into a wolf, she took on hunting with a bow and arrow, becoming a skilled marksman.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation Heterosexual
Crush none/open
Relationship status Single/not searching

On the outside
Height 5'5"
Weight 110 pounds
Body type Fit and slightly skinny
Skin tone Fair
Eye color Green
Hair color Medium Brown
Tattoos Ankle
Piercings Ears

Other info
Father John Reed
Mother Hazel Reed
Siblings Sarah Reed
Originally from Northern Alaska

RP'er info
Time zone Central
Posting perspective 3rd Person[/size]
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:39 am

Parker Bishop

The basics
          Name;; Parker James Bishop
          Nick-name;; --
          Age;; 19
          Gender;; cismale
          Zodiac Sign;; taurus
          Rank;; Loner

Digging a little deeper
          Personality;; He's willing to work with others and can be quite flexible when it comes to plans. He's willing to change and bend to make others happy. He is resourceful and polite. He keeps his distance. He's not the biggest fan of winter although his can't deny its beauty. He appreciates nature and he loves sweaters. He's a grump without his morning coffee and since it's so expensive here, he's a grump most mornings. He's very curious about vampires since he hasn't really met any before.
          History;; Parker grew up in Canada and left after he made sure his siblings were alright. He left a pack in search of his missing father who disappeared one spring. His year-long search has led him here and he hopes he doesn't have to spend his 20th birthday in this cold little town.

Romantic/dating info
          Orientation;; bisexual, male preference
          Crush;; open
          Relationship status;; single

On the outside (Human)
          Height;; 6'2"
          Weight;; 195 lbs
          Body type;; fit
          Skin tone;; white
          Eye color;; green
          Hair color;; brown

On the outside (Wolf)
          Height;; about 4ft
          Weight;; about 150-200lbs
          Body type;; lithe
          Eye color;; amber
          Fur color;; a muddy mix of brown, black, and cream

Other info
          Father;; missing
          Mother;; deceased
          Siblings;; still back home
          Birthplace;; British Columbia, Canada

RP'er info
          Time zone;; est
          Posting perspective;; 3rd person

fc: aaron johnson
          note: wolf image too big, it's linked tho
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blaire white || jasper kane

Postby moth· » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 am

“cαυgнт Ɩιкє α fƖу ιη α ωєв σf уσυя Ɩιєѕ “

scratching the surface
name blaire mackenzie white
nickname;; n/a
age;; 16
gender;; non-binary ;; she/they pronouns
zodiac sign;; scorpio
rank loner

digging deeper
personality;;
blaire is very stuck up, stubborn and impolite.
she is a party animal and
has it stuck in her head that everyone
is her friend but secretly hates her.
her guard is very high and she rarely
lets people touch her outside parties.
once you scratch through this wall
she is slightly more out going and
a tad bit less snide.

history;;
wip

romantic/dating info
orientation;; aromatic ;; bi-curious
crush;; n/a
relationship status;; single

on the outside (human)
height;; five foot five inches
weight;; 130 pounds
body type;; slim but athletic
skin tone;; tanned - lightest tan
eye color;; grey with blue fleckd
hair color;; dark brown - nearly black
tattoos;; click
piercings;; ear lobes, piercings all up her left ear

on the outside (wolf)
height;; 3'5
weight;; 110 pounds
body type;; slimmer with muscle
eye color;; dull blue-grey
fur color;; basic grey wolf fur - grey appears more silver

other info
father;; markus white || deceased
mother;; cassidy white || alive
siblings;; n/a
birthplace;; ontario, canada

RP'er info
time zone;; mountain standard time
posting perspective;; third person

extras;; basic fc || vc;; emma watson
Last edited by moth· on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:15 am

[Just to let you all know, the rp will start once Jade accepts the new forms.]
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 pm

All new forums have been accepted, sorry for the long wait! You guys can start if you'd like as I get all of the new names on the front page!
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets... ~Starting~

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Aston Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

Ash sat at the base of a large oak near his house, just a few yards into the dense forest that surrounded the small town. Ashton moved to the small town two years ago in search for a quiet life, ever since his mother was killed he tried to avoid others as much as possible. He held a thick leather sheath and a hunting knife he had found in the woods, carving intricate patterns into the leather.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade had been running through the woods for hours in search of some kind of big game with no avail, and she didn't dare go back into town as thirsty as she was. Her self control had strict limits, especially when it came to the safety of the humans in town. She stopped near a small stream to listen for any sign of deer or elk, though it wasn't as satisfying as a predator's blood, it would have to work for now.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ ei
open for relationships ✏
location;; field ✏ tags;; x
blaire's feet shuffling against the ground after every step they took. their eyes continuously scanned around the area for other creatures. they liked to call them creatures due to the fact that everyone was either werewolf or vampire. maybe a few in between. they rolled their shoulders back until shifting into a smaller, omega sized wolf. they scratched at the gravel road by the grass line, walking forward slowly. this was something to get used to. left, right, left right. blaire counted every step perfectly, making sure to not fall over her paws. if thats how it works. they stop and look around again at the new area from the dirt road she just crossed. they snort unhappily and in an unsatisfied way.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: The Forest | Tag: Open
Sarah ran through the forest, adrenaline pumping through her veins, and her muscles tensing. After the intense breakup with her 2 year boyfriend all she could do was run. Run, run, run was all that rang through her mind. Tears still resting on her cheeks as a reminder of the lies he told her and everything she saw in his texts with that... other girl. "Agh!" She suddenly stopped, nearly running off of the cliff. "Not enough. I need more!" Looking down she saw the large lake beneath her. Shaking her head she turned around and shifted back to her human form, sitting on a nearby boulder. "What is going on with me. It's not like I even cared for him in the first place..." She quietly whispered to herself cupping her face in the palms of her hands.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open
Whistling a soft tune to herself, Kaylin skipped into the town with her biggest catch yet, which she was very proud of. Since she is the only human in her family besides her mom, she takes care of a lot of hunting, but most of the selling. Along the way to her stop, she would stop and brag about it to several family friends and other townsfolk. Then, she made it to the butcher shop and smiled at the man at the counter, "Hey, Tubs, I got a hefty delivery for you today. Caught by yours truly." She said snickering at the funny remarks the man made. After handing over the owed amount of money, and a polite thank you she headed back out of the doors, smiling in pride.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Parker Bishop
────────────────────────────────────────────────
werewolf | 19 | bi | single | @: town | tags: open

Parker groaned when his alarm went off. The noise assulted his ears and the sunlight burned through his eyelids. It's been a hard month... no three... five months in this town? He grumbled as he wiped his eyes and sat up. He tapped the button on top of his alarm clock and the radio station he had fallen asleep to resumed quietly. Mornings would so much easier with coffee but such a luxury was hard to come by in the north Alaskan town. He wasn't a fan of wasting what little money he had and every day he didn't find his father was money wasted. Soon,he would have to return to Canada and his pack or continue his search with a heavier reliance on his wolf form. It was easier as a human but he could manage.

Parker yawned and forced himself out of bed. He put on some (mostly) clean clothes and grabbed some bread from his stash. He had recently started making his own bread which was a better value. He also had a few vegetables growing in pots inside the comfort of his home to help reduce food costs. Of course, hunting in his wolf form helped the cause as well. Once he felt prepared, Parker left his small house. A shack, really. A townie was kind enough to rent out their spare housing unit to him at a reasonable fee and Parker really appreciated it. The young man hummed a tune to himself as he walked down one of the few streets in town, his goal being the post office. He checked it regularly since it was the only source of excitement in his life at the moment.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:33 am

....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
The vampire rounded the last of the bends of the trail with a steady pace. His stride hadn't wavered once and there wasn't a single drop of sweat on him. A benefit of being dead. The only reasoning that Arkady had behind jogging was to keep in shape. The vampire had muscled up years ago and was careful to keep it that way. It wasn't so he could brag about his looks, but was more an old habit from being raised a viking. Arkady had picked up jogging as a hobby ever since moving to Alaska. There was only so much he could do to keep from being bored and his roommate was less than helpful. No matter what he picked up, his old friend was quick to intervene to the point where Arkady lost all interest and moved on. So far, jogging had remained from his friend's scrutiny. Having reached the end of the trail, the forest gave way to a small park with benches scattered across the clearing. As he slowed his pace to a walk, an out of place smell hit him. Blood. It instantly made him tense and curiously he tracked the source.

______________________________________________________________________________________

....:Daniel Ellis:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
Couldn't have found a normal vampire, could I?

It wasn't the first time the thought had crossed his mind. Daniel was seated at a park bench taking swigs from a silver flask. It was the only heirloom he had been able to recover after the cyclone destroyed his home in New Orleans, and very rarely was he seen without it. He had spent most of his morning robbing the hospital blood bank to replenish not only his flask but the shared supply in the house. After returning home to find his roommate absent, Daniel had held a fair idea of where his friend was after noticing an increasing amount of sweatpants in the laundry. He watched as Arkady walked over to him, the older vampire eyeing him wearily.

"Wow, okay" Daniel said, "am I meant to pretend that this is any form of normal?"

"Danny, how the hell did you know I was here?"

Daniel handed his friend the flask and watched on as Arkady chugged what blood remained in it.

"Lived with you long enough," Daniel replied.

Ark passed him back the empty flask while chuckling in response to the comment. The vampire ignored the dark looks that Daniel threw him at sculling the flask and instead took the seat opposite him.

"What's a matter with you?" Daniel hissed under his breath. "Jogging? You're a vampire!"

"What's your point?"

"Act like it!" Daniel said. "For once, I'm begging you."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me