selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Salazar was startled slightly when a girl said hello addressing him. He responded, " Hey. " Salazar heard Keres movement of her nearly translucent tail. His eyes were a mix of a red and amber as he looked up at the girl . He wasn't going to attack her like he would have in his days just getting used to being a vampire. Salazar relaxed and after talking with her for a while he planned to get some prey.
------
Persephone sighed and quit singing. She sighed and dived back down. Persephone gave a friendly wave to keres and searched for anything for her to eat. She edventually found a small school of fish. Persephone shrugged and thought, " Better than nothing. " She used her strong red and white Comet tail to dart after them. She edventually got a couple of them. Persephone swam back to the main part of the lake. She ate her meal and checked on Osceola. Persephone smiled as she saw that her tiny companion was asleep. She dozed off as well.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amaranthine

Postby vixen; » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:38 am

amaranthine
tags; kaiden | location; territory borders | female | alpha vamp

he brought of points, things that the village needed and items that his rodent pet needed as well. she smiled at kaiden. her head shaking as she prepared her brief speech. "kaiden, i know you love the little animal. but the pack comes before your or my personal interest or personal loves. if push comes to shove, the rodent will have to remain in his cage and we will make due with what we have." amaranthine sighed as she cast a glance back to the heart of the territory. "we could expand towards the hills to the north, there are possibly more caves that way. the population isn't growing at a rapid pace, but you're correct. the territory won't be able to support a large growth."
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 am

margot|demon
tags; salazar
where; the woods
feeling; intrigued
margot took a step back and inhaled deeply, no longer startled by the vampire's sudden appearance. "hunting?" she asked him, assuming he was out to do the same thing as her. of course she didn't have to eat they often, but it was nice to have something to eat every once and a while. "don't you have something to be doing out with the other vamps?" margot honestly had no idea how the vampires lived, or how their groups function, but she assumed that they do not often go out alone.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 am

Salazar nods in response to her first question. He stated," Yes, I'm the beta of the vampire pack." Salazar wondered how Nightshade was doing. She never left his side except when he told her to say put or go hunt. He was extremely thirsty but he didn't mind having a friendly conversion. Salazar introduced, " I'm Salazar. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:48 am

rose boy wrote:
margot|demon
tags; salazar
where; the woods
feeling; intrigued
"beta?" margot replied, the word sounding like a question. "isn't that pretty important?" she asked softly, her curiosity peaked. this vampire held himself like he was someone important, yet he didn't seem to care that he was away from his pack. of course, he was a vampire, and it would make sense if he wasn't as loyal as a werewolf to his pack. "margot, my name is margot." she held out her hand and said "well, nice to meet you then, salazar."
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Salazar nods and answered, " Well, I'm technically second in command under the alphas Amaranthine and Kaiden. " He shook her hand gently and stated," It was nice to meet you as well, Margot." Salazar by this point was calm despite his lust. He looked up and saw a bird. Salazar swiftly climbed the tree and caught the bird. He bit down and drank. Salazar jumped down from the tree and whistles for Nightshade. The raven black she Wolf was at his side. He stated softly, " She's nightshade. " The she Wolf cocked her head at him as if to say," What." Salazar wondered if Keres was in a decent mood , but Margot seemed to wanted to know more about the vampire society.
----
Persephone got up from her nap and surfaced slightly. She stretched slightly and went for a swim. Persephone didn't see anything interesting. She sighed heavily and came back to her rock. Persephone didn't sing but she raised her tail. She frowned as she saw that one of her scales were loose. Persephone gently took the red scale off and whispered, " It will grow back."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:43 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; open/salazar&margot (mentioned)
Keres grimaced as she listened to the conversation, it was simply annoying. She decided that the two above her had no decency to not stay in another's hunting grounds. Of course, she could just take them both down, it would be easy. but she was in no mood for the taste, vampire blood was chalky at best unless after a fresh kill and demon just tasted charred. She growled lowly as she observed, from her position, mostly hidden by the plants and tree roots that grew into the lakes edges. Her teeth grew into sharp points as her displeasure grew, rows and rows that were structured like that of a sharks. Besides, how isolated did someone have to be to not know vampire society?
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora. » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:14 am

K A I D E N
      species vampire | rank co-alpha | crush amaranthine | location river border | tagged amaranthine
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the cold vampire sneered in his victory, a wide smile creeping up on his face. "wonderful. glad to know you're coming to some kind of agreement with me for once. i hope there's bloodlust." he began to pop his knuckles, grabbing hold of his fists with three cracks due with every push. he didn't necessarily miss his human life, but being cold nearly all the time wasn't fun for him either. the closest he could get to his humanity was his pet and the normal bodily functions he still had as a vampire. before amaranthine could reply to him, he commented on his own statement. "although, none for us. like you said, we don't need any kind of injuries or deaths. and i'll be sure to make that happen." he sealed his promise with a kiss of her hand, and backed away lightly to lean against a nearby tree with crossed arms.
majora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

riley // max

Postby chanel » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 pm

riley ( homosexual ) ( female ) ( tags;; open )

riley walked through the cynosure section, she was shifted. the large canine kept her nose close to the ground, in case of any prey. she stopped once she reached one of the rivers. her eyes scanned the area in case of danger. not all the creatures in the woods were pleasant. once she could tell the area was safe, she crossed the shallow river. the femora just decided that she needed a break from the pack. so riley went hunting, it usually got her mind of some of the things that were going on around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

max ( bisexual) ( male ) ( tags;; open )

max was hanging around the trees, looking down at the ground below. he wasn't the type of person that hanged around with others. and he didn't speak much either, only when he had too. which was when he was with his kind. max would rather much observe things. it helped, he was very good at telling people emotions by this. although he did like a friend once an a while. he didn't have much due to him being a bit rude.

x
x

ooc;; sorry I'm so late with my posts, I've been very busy!
Last edited by chanel on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm

margot |demon
tags; salazar
where; cynosure section
feeling; intrigued
then why aren't you with them? margot asked, running her hand through her wild hair. she then jumped back, startled by salazar's sudden movement towards the poor bird. she looked shocked, as he drained the small creature of it's blood, still in shock when a large black wolf appeared by her knees. "aah!" she exclaimed, "that's a big wolf.." she muttered, completely at a loss for words. "well, uh, goodbye." margot called to salazar. the man seemed peculiar, and something about him unsettled her, perhaps the way he seemed to look straight through her, and everything around him.

she hurried off into the trees, hoping to be free of salazar's unsettling gaze. she wandered into the orange light of autumn, exhaling deeply. she called the cynosure section her home, and enjoyed it over other parts of the forest. the autumn sun was calming and a cool fall breeze blew lazily through the air. it was relaxing here, surrounded by the warm colors of the orange leaves.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes