Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby limerence! » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 am

Marina Karlaze//Female//Rouge//Tagged: open

The white wolf raced through Bluemoon territory, swerving around trees. She came to a halt at the camp, staying hidden and downwind. With a slow creep, she circled around to the witch's cabin, hiding behind it. With a low grunt of effort, she successfully used her white paws to break a small hole in the wood. She crept in, knowing that the witch wasn't currently in the cabin. She wandered around, eventually locating a ring and grasped it in her jaws, looking for another one. These rings were meant to help when she shifted, so that she wouldn't be... Well, naked. She crept around some more, praying that she wouldn't be caught.
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 am

MAYA

• Female • 19 years • Beta • Redmoon • Wolf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya was thinking of the last night events when somebody came on Redmo-
ons territory just to steal. This thought made the female angry but she
let it be and didn't bother to chase down the thief. The Beta regained her
atention when a werewolf smell which belonged to Sadies. " Morning."
Maya said softly and looked at the sky."It seems it's going to be a nice day."
The female smiled and then continued to talk in a relaxing tone."How are
you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIDEN

• Male • 23 years • Alpha • Bluemoon • Wolf

Aiden turned towards his Beta, Todd, looking at him with
a big disinterest on his face."Sure.Do as you want."The Alpha said cold but
speacking to his bestfriend let some emotions show in his eyes and then
he made a movement with his hand to Todd signaling to follow. After
doing so the male started walking in the forest

Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 am

Jasper Henley | Bluemoon | Fighter
Crush: None | Soulmate: None
@ Gabriel
Jasper glanced down at the next pancake in the pan as Gabe mentioned his flapjacks. He wondered what was wrong with his pancakes, they were usually pretty successful. "I wasn't really going to make flapjacks...But I guess I could make a whole tray of them" he figured. "Do you want me to add anything into them? Like chocolate chips or some fruit?" he asked him as he flipped the pancake and placed it on a plate then began the next one. He glanced out of the window for a moment to see if anyone else was up.
"No idea. Aiden hasn't announced anything of yet" he admitted. "But if I make flapjacks, that adds something to todays to do list" he smiled slightly.
Jasper finished off his pancakes then began to mix together a flapjack mixture.

Sadies Belle | Redmoon | Omega
Crush: None | Soulmate: None
@ Maya
Sadies carefully sat down with a hunched over position and looked up towards the sky at the same time as Maya. At the mention of the weather, Sadies seemed a little disappointed. "It would be good for the weather to be clear" she commented, Sadies liked it when the wind blew and the rain fell, but she knew it usually wasn't what everyone else wanted as it made life a little more difficult. She looked down at the grass, watching some ants crawl. "I'm well thank you" she replied, deciding not to announce how her inability to sleep for the last few fats was starting to get to her. "Yourself?" She asked.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 銀河♡ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Hyun Kim
bluemoon
tagged; n/a

Hyun had been in the living room reading for a couple hours, maybe even more- he couldn't tell. It happens a lot, he gets sucked into the book and he tends to lose track of time. He let out a soft sigh and set the book down. Just then, he heard his stomach growl rather loudly. Okay okay.. Hyun got up and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Out of milk again." He said to himself. He shut the door before writing on a sticky note: Gone to get milk - Hyun Kim. Hyun stuck the note on the fridge and grabbed his satchel. "Wallet, check. Keys, check." Though he never really drove, he always carried keys with him in case the pack house was locked. He walked out the door and made his way out towards town.

After about twenty minuets, he had made it to his destination. He smiled up at the welcoming sun and strolled down the streets. "Hyun!" A familiar voice called. Hyun looked ahead to see Derrick, a florist. He and Derrick were close friends and Hyun often visited him. "Hey Derrick! How're you?" He asked, smiling.
"I'm pretty well, thanks. Yourself?"
"I'm good! Hey but uh- I got to go. I got some errands to run. Bye!" He replied cheerfully, waving. Hyun left after Derrick said good-bye and continued on to the food mart.
銀河♡|INFJ|Anime trash|he/they|cosplayer
xxxxxxxxx
hey guys! im 銀河♡! but you can just call me galaxy. im a pretty friendly person so if you want to be friends and/or chat with me, don't be afraid to talk to me. i'm a big ol' nerd who loves to roleplay- mainly human/humanoid. but, i'm cool with roleplaying other things too so don't hesitate to invite me- i'm even up for 1 x 1's. when i'm not on cs, i'm outside, working, drawing, or putting cosplays together.
銀河♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Todd Jincks// Beta// Bluemoon// Aiden

"Alright." He said, shrugging Aiden's indifference off as a bad mood. A strange scent filled his nose. "Do you smell that? It smells like cinnamon..." He told Aiden. He had a strong urge to go find it, his pupils dilated and his wolf started howling in his ears making him wince. "Whatever, it's probably nothing." He said, hurrying to walk beside Aiden. He ran a hand through his dark hair, he could feel his wolf's sudden agitation. He decided to block it out, he wasn't so feral that he allowed his wolf to take over, it took training but he learned to block it out.

Claudia Donovan// Loner// No pack// Open

Claudia smelled the air when she returned from the spot, Martina's scent was slowly disappearing. Last time she had seen the other girl she was walking into one of the other Pack's territory. " Stay close I said. It's okay I said." She thought to herself. She slowly walked at the border, finding the strongest part of Marina's scent and began following it. Her muscles pumped and her paws hit the ground wildly, making her move as quickly as her large body could carry her. She continued to follow Marina's scent, she seen a few pawprints on the ground but she could smell many scents now. She was getting closer to the pack. "Why did she get so close?! I swear I'm going to find her wring her pretty little neck." Claudia said, clearly angry about her friend's lack of judgement. "We live on our own for a reason! She's a Rouge and I'm a Loner. That's all we should be." Claudia growled, she stopped near the edge of a tree line. Where was she?
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Marina Karlaze//Female//Rouge//Tagged: Claudia

Marina found the last ring, then shuffled out of the cabin. She then shifted, greatful for the ring with was now in her finger. She darted, almost colliding into Claudia, who didn't seem too happy. "Look what I got." She sad proudly, handing her partner one of the rings. "And that's not all I found. I picked up this scent that smelled kind of minty, then followed it and I think it was-" she cut herself off, knowing that Claudia hated the packs. "Uh, it was some random stupid mutt." She said, then flipped her silver hair over her shoulder. "We should get going if we want to get a head start."
black lives are needed.

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DELTA/ Grant Ivory Jackson-number 2!♚ Bluemoon

Postby lover boy. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 pm

♞GRANT IVORY JACKSON♚
◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍
∂єℓтα/fєєℓιиg:¢αℓм /тαgѕ: Gabriel, Jasper, Pancakes(lol), σρєи!

Grant entered the pack house, with the slightest bit of hunger, usually he ate very little as a human, & when he ate it was either alone or with the alpha Aiden. He entered the kitchen to see a long haired man and an average sized man flipping pancakes and making what seemed to be flapjacks. Well the average sized man was making the food, the other one was watching as though he was in a trance & couldn't snap out of it. Grant walked around the counter towards the stove at which the two were standing & dipped his finger into the mixture that Jasper( the average sized man) was making, ' Salt.. That needs a lot of it' he said, he walked over to the cabinet on the other side of the counter and grabbed it.

He returned to the stove & without question or permission started pouring the salt into the mixture, although Jasper was a great cook Grant always felt as though Jasper needed to add a lot of salt to a lot of what he's made. ' Much better..' he said tasting some more (again, without permission). He then went to the plate Jasper had set pancakes on top of, which was in front of Gabriel( the long haired man).' Excuse me..' He reached over & grabbed a pancake with his hand and placed it on top of another plate he had grabbed while he was getting the salt. Grant pulled a paper & pen out of his pocket (while walking to the counter) and pulled towards him a brown stool to sit on. He then began to write and play the crossword puzzle, while eating the hot pancake with no problem.' Don't worry.. I washed my hands before dipping it into your mixture..' He said reassuring the two.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 💎" -- no. two ) ( 🌙" -- no. two )

Postby mellow. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 pm

(( 💎 )) KAYDEN D. CLARITY !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rank )) roguexx age )) twenty xxlocation )) Bluemoon bordersxx tagged )) openxx feeling)) tired, on edge

Kayden eventually warmed up to her cabin's temperature, and walked towards a small cabinet near her bed, made of wood and just barely standing. She swung it open carelessly, reaching inside and groping around. She eventually grabbed a shirt, which she pulled out of the cabinet. It was a light eggshell color, with pale blue paisley designs. It was a tight long sleeve, which Kayden slipped into easily. She reached in the cabinet again, this time sticking her hand in the bottom drawer, which was where she kept her pants. She grabbed a pair of tights, which were black, and she chose these because black tights were easier to run in compared to jeans; and knowing her lifestyle of stealing and crossing borders, she was going to be running quite a bit today, like any other day.

Kayden snatched up a black hoodie that was laying on her bed, which was messy and unorganized. She needed to wear mostly dark colors to be harder to spot in the forest of thick trees. She dressed like she did for logical reasons, never just style or fashion. She couldn't care less about any of that at the time, because she was often preoccupied with survival.

Kayden left her bedroom, entering a small kitchen with no food, currently. She didn't go out in the town much, for fear that one of the members of a pack would be there as well. She didn't have a good reputation with the packs, and that much was certain. She walked across the kitchen quickly, itching to get outside and hunt. As she reached the door that led to the outside world, she picked up a grey backpack, which was easy to carry because it was light, only being full of clothes. Kayden slung the bag over one shoulder, pushing open the cabin door easily, for it was never locked.

She walked outside slowly, closing the door behind her and looking around uneasily. It shouldn't have been dangerous, but it was. Leaving her own house was risky for the rouge, because of the fights she had provoked and food she'd stolen from the others. They could ambush her at any moment, Kayden knew, and she had to stay on edge and ready for anything. She walked away from her cabin slowly, knowing where she was going. Near Bluemoon's territory. And she knew what she had to do to get some food.

Alright.. Kayden thought to herself, walking in the direction of their territory. One thing I know is that every morning, their Alpha takes a patrol around the borders. I'm not going to get in easily if he's doing that. She thought to herself, exiting the small clearing and entering the wild forest. What I'm going to have to do is listen for footsteps. She decided, as she neared their territory's borders.

(( 🌙 )) CASSIDY JOHANA !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rank )) delta, redmoonxx age )) twenty-two xxlocation )) pack housexx tagged )) openxx feeling)) calm

Cassidy placed the carton of eggs on the table, before picking up a medium sized cooking bowl and a large fork from the dish rack, then fetching a pepper shaker and salt shaker from the cabinet below. He dumped all of that on the table as well, just as the lever on the toaster sprang back upwards, accompanied with a small ringing sound. Cassidy strode over to the dish rack again, picked out a flat plate and a pair of toast tongs, which he used to extract the hot bread from their slots. He didn't care about getting burned, but if one of his pack members asked about having some as well he would share; so Cassidy didn't want to have direct contact with the food. He dropped the toast onto the plate, and placed it on the table as well. Cassidy then pulled out a chair, that was near the table.

Cassidy sat down, taking an egg and cracking it into the bowl. He checked that there were no pieces of shell, before picking up the fork that sat beside the bowl. He began whisking the mixture with the fork. Attempting to scramble the egg properly, Cassidy whipped it in the cup until he had thoroughly beaten the yolk into the white. The egg wasn't quite frothy, but still had some viscosity to it so it would make nice scrambled curds. He then seasoned the egg to his taste, adding salt and pepper.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:51 am

hay7199 wrote:Todd Jincks// Beta// Bluemoon// Aiden

"Alright." He said, shrugging Aiden's indifference off as a bad mood. A strange scent filled his nose. "Do you smell that? It smells like cinnamon..." He told Aiden. He had a strong urge to go find it, his pupils dilated and his wolf started howling in his ears making him wince. "Whatever, it's probably nothing." He said, hurrying to walk beside Aiden. He ran a hand through his dark hair, he could feel his wolf's sudden agitation. He decided to block it out, he wasn't so feral that he allowed his wolf to take over, it took training but he learned to block it out.

Claudia Donovan// Loner// No pack// Marina

Claudia growled under her breath. "I already have one." She said, holding out her hand and revelling a ring with a smooth purple stone on it that matched the purple strip of hair she had. "I swear, Marina you shouldn't be here, you're playing with fire. What are you going to do when you get burned?" Claudia altered, crossing her arms over her chest. "We should go, the faster we get out of their territory the better." She told the other girl, her body shifting back into her wolf. The scent of all the werewolves in the area made her want to throw up. "It smells like dogs here. C'mon." She spoke through the mind link that had been created over the fair amount of time that they had been around each other. Her brown eyes flicked around and examined the area.

Tate Parkers// Hunter// Redmoon// Open

Tate woke up with a jolt, he had a nightmare but he couldn't quite remember what it was about. He let out a long sigh and sat up, he moved off his bed and picked a grey shirt and a pair of shorts from his dresser. He quickly slipped them on and rubbed the back of his neck to get the sweat off. He left his room and went into the bathroom and washed the sweat off of his hands. He walked from inside and sat on the closest couch he could find.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:23 am

Marina Karlaze//Female//Rouge//Tagged: Claudia

Marina huffed. "Well what if you loose it?" She snapped, her gray eyes getting brighter, as they always did when she got angry. "And don't worry about me." She said, then flipped her hair with a smirk. "It's fun to watch the flames dance." She jumped at the voice in her head, still not used to the mind link. She nodded, then hesitantly looked towards the Bluemoon territory. She knew that what she smelled wasn't normal... Still, she walked forward, then shifted into her snowy wolf, and began to trot.
black lives are needed.

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups