~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby Prince of Awesome » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:07 pm

{Monster? Oh that's quite the exaggeration. Lawl.}
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:08 pm

(I already used supernatural with Storm :lol: )

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm

{XD}
{Aww, cmon, a wittle 6"7 zombie??? How can you call dat a monster XDDDDDD}
{Its soearly XDDD}
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Kitty Kat » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Username:
Rainbow Kitty Kat
Name:
Mizuki Suzumiya
Species:
Werecat
Looks:
Cat Form
Personality:
Mizuki is a really bubbly and funny person. She is confident and independent but can be a bit stubborn at times. She is honest and sarcastic at times so she might come off as a bit of a mean person. She is super helpful and always has a positive outlook on everything.
History:
Mizuki was born into a family of 3 children and a mum. She lived in England most of her life but moved hear when her mum was offered a new job but when her family got hear the locked them up and separated her from her family.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
nope
Crush:
*Blush* "W-w-what gave you that idea?! "
Other:
Mizuki is claustrophobic and is horribly frightened by heights, but she loves to sketch and sing.
Sorry if I am unable to post on rps, it just means I have no access to a computer due to personal issues, please don't kick me out and I'll post as soon as I can. Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rainbow Kitty Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mvprodigy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

((Accepted ^))

Cole smirked as he beat a fairy at pool, those fairies were tricky but when it came to pool they weren't too hot. He glanced around, deciding what he would do next. There weren't too many people out and about but it was morning and supernaturals weren't all early birds. He typically wasn't but today the sun decided to not be his friend.

Shay sneaked into the kitchen, well maybe she didn't sneak but whatever. She grabbed an apple then headed out, leaning against a wall in the lobby and eating before disposing of the core. No one approached her as she ate but she didn't think anyone would, not many people do. She was alright with that though.

Cat: What do I get out of it?
Vincent: One kickbutt boyfriend/bodyguard. And you know, a destined love.
Cat: Oh that. I'll take it.

Her ideal date is dinner on a rooftop or hanging out on a fire escape.

Cat, don't you get it? You are my gem.

The thing is that you can't control your heart/ The thing just does what it wants.
Mvprodigy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Porrim got up licking her arm before heading for the door, her opened it and walked out. She turned down the hall toward the lobby in hopes of finding something to do or someone of interest to talk to. She passed the games room and stopped looking in as a fairy darted past her, probably lost a game of pool... No surprise there.

Latula gave her signature grin, to busy licking chalk off the walls to be bored. Yeah... she is just weird.
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Sarai stared at youtube on her laptop, she glanced at time for the first time since four that morning "crap" she murmmered angrily, she was so adictted to the show she was watching she almost didn't notice what time it was. she struggled into her jeans, a simple tee and her favorite striped hoodie all the while murmuring crap to her self, she ripped though her hair with a brush and jumped back at the laptop to finish her episode while she ate a tic tac instead of brushing her teath, the show was MUCH more important.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Willow submitted her list then opened the door and swung down the stairs to the lobby. She darted past some chick with white eyes. Willow waked backwards, realizing she had missed the game room. She got down on all fours and sneaked in there, rushing to the laser tag section. She joined a game with a few others and pwned the 4 others. She was good at laser tag because she has a cat's flexibleness. Willow played a few more games before she turned to a game of pool with a vampire and 2 others.

Inside of the lobby, Storm chatted with a few people, mainly other shapeshifters though. He felt the most comfortable talking to shapeshifters, because they have more in common. After awhile he walked outdoors into the outdoor pool. Quickly changing into his bathing suit, he climbed the highest diving board and dived, landing with a splash. The pool was large so not a single drop touched the spongey material that lined the pool.

Shade sighed and floated to her laptop, where she doodled with her drawing pad. She never had company here, no one really knew her. It was as if she was invisible, well, she actually kind of is. That's not the point though. Shade was never too good of a drawer so her horse ended up looking like a large, messed up pencil. Shade didn't care though, it was a horse to her. After doodling random squiggly lines some more she got bored and went onto Sims 3 Supernatural. She had all her people be ghosts, it was just more fun that way.

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Alex clicked "submit", then shut his laptop off, he decided to head out, he was beginning to feel light-headed, too stuffy. He got dressed, simple, short-sleeved black shirt and jeans, peh, who needs shoes. He neatened his hair up a bit and yawned "..." he headed out, looking around.

{WB}
{I am a bit busy, sorry for not posting more}
{And my Internet is pooty.}
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Porrim walked into the games room standing to one side of the main room, she leant on the wall and folded her arms looking around the room. She saw another Vampire [Cole] one she had noticed around lately, she had to admit he was quite the eye catcher... wait... what was she thinking?! 'No Porrim just no' she thought

Latula hurried out of her room now happily full of chalk powder. She ran down the hall into the lobby looking for someone to talk to.[/quote]
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me