When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:52 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
"Ah..." Enola moved a bit closer to get a better look. Incredible, she honestly hadn't expected it to still be here either. There it was though. "Oh yeah," she agreed quietly, "there are probably more traps on that thing than we could get even close to identifying in the short amount of time we have before staying here would probably get a bit risky." There would have to be for thieves to have not been all over it. "This is probably going to have to become a project."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 am

Alice||crush: maybe|| female||angel|| tags:
"teach me?" she smiled

Reese||crush:maybe|| male||demon|| Tags:

"Sure! i love animals!" he said
Mark||crush: open||male||demon||tags:
he growled walking out onto his porch.

Riley||crush: Ari, open||femle||angel||tags:
she got back up seeing the guy head torwards her . she punched him one more time seeing him start to cry.

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:25 am

*FrightenedMushroom* wrote:
Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Scatty
Using the squeaks from the bat as a guide, eventually someone else came into view. "Ah..." He frowned down at the bat for some kind of sign that this is who they were looking for. "Is... this your bat...?" He asked finally as he got a bit closer to the angel, his voice quiet. "I found him in..." He trailed off as his eyes flickered back behind him to the trees.

scatty was worriedly calling for pippin shaking a plastic box of fresh strawberries pippen's favourite fruit and when a guy grabbed her attention and she turned hearing him ask if ' is this your bat' and scatty turned and nodded "yes, it is! thanks a lot! I was soo worried!" then pippin hopped out the guys arms and ran toward his owner but stopped half way and turned back to the guy and squeaked a thank you before returning to scatty arm's and locked his attention on the strawberries.

(((sorry for the wait)))
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:10 am

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Armory | Enola
Haris ran one hand through her hair, still slightly in awe of finding the Sanctlux Argen. "Oh, this is gonna be a fun project. Can you imagine the commotion it would cause if anyone discovered it was missing when we go off storming the castle? Complete chaos." She sounded almost excited about the idea. "Maybe we can take a crack at starting that later, work in shifts and have someone distract the guards somehow? Maybe even get Kodii to come along..." She trailed off, realizing something. "Ah, right, we should probably go back for now though. I'll show you the rest of the passages for the ground floor and that creepy painting and make a map for you later. We can stop by the kitchens last, get something for Dralysea since I doubt she'd ask for anything directly." She was already moving back towards the spot on the wall that opened to the passage as she spoke.

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
Ah, there was the flustered rush of nerves she had come to expect. Dralysea couldn't help but grin as the blush crept across Ruty's cheeks, glad to her complexion made it much less apparent on her own. "Nowhere in the world, hm? That's a big statement from someone who's seen so much of it." The earlier playfulness in her voice melted now into a smooth sincerity as she used the fingers on one hand to trace up and down his spine.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 am

Ryan
He wrapped an arm around Serene, he kissed her forehead gently then closed his eyes.

Natsu
He shook his head "No, I haven't, but I guess that's a good thing"

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:43 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiled softly. She felt safe around him.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex followed her silently.
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley shrugged and rolled her eyes at his first question. She then nodded. "Yea. Could you get me another sparkling champagne?" She asked, setting down her empty glass. Seeing the male grabbing Riley she frowned with a growl. Fangs appeared in her mouth but she calmed herself, refusing to change right now.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn went home and went to bed.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale nodded with a smile, still holding the young swan-duck hybrid.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy nods. "Yea.... is Happy with you?" She asked with a frown.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 am

Ruty purred as her hand ran up and down his back. "Mhm, bold as it is, it's true." He smiled, tail gently swaying back and forth before gently touching her side with it. He sighed and closed his eyes, the blush that had spread across his cheeks finally beginning to subside. "Besides, the world is pretty boring when you experience it alone."

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
"Shame it's unlikely any of us would be here to see the chaos..." She murmured thoughtfully. Maybe she could post Zeph nearby when that happened, wouldn't want to take him to raid the king's castle anyway. "Ah, that's a good idea." Enola agreed a second later. Bringing Kodii into it wouldn't be a bad idea, and someone distracting the guards was an even better one. She glanced to the sword once more before nodding. "Oh, right. Yeah we probably should." She shook her head slightly. Dralysea had to recover before they could even start with all of this, after all. "She'll need to eat, none of us have since last night."

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Scatty
"Yeah, sure..." Malpercio answered slowly, running a hand through his hair slowly- and avoiding his horns at the same time. "Glad I... ah... you know. Could find his owner." He shrugged slightly, eyes wandering vaguely around the area as his tails flicked back and forth nervously.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Hidden Passage | Enola
"I can't really fault any of you for that," Haris answered as she pressed her palm against one of the bricks in the wall to open the passage, "considering what you're dealing with. But she is going to need one of the castle's healers and some decent meals to get her strength back." She entered the passage again, hand hovering over the lever to close it as soon as Enola followed her through. "I would offer to do it myself but my healing has never been very strong. We can make up some cover for the healer though, if we need to. Shame we don't have Ana anymore..." She trailed off, dismissing the thought with a shake of her head. "Ah, but we have a haunted painting to see, don't we?"

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
"Now I don't know that I'd believe that," Dralysea said with a small smirk. "Perhaps it is just due to having spent so much of my life in one place, but I can hardly imagine that traveling around and seeing the world could really be boring." She shifted slightly at the touch of his tail, a soft giggle from the unexpected contact. "It sounds more like you've just lived such an exciting life that you fail to recognize it as such. Certainly more interesting than appearing at courts and sitting in on meaningless squabbles in the rare event that something important might happen."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 pm

'Ah- maybe you're right." He laughed, tilting his head. "If I'm ever caught in the middle of politics, I'll be out before anybody could even notice I was there." He sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist. He rolled onto his back, and at the same time, pulled her on top of him, purring softly. "I might be able to suffer if you were there, though."

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me