☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † luno

Xia rubbed her eyes. She was groggy for some reason, though at this moment, she had no sense of time and didn't know how long she had been passed out. Luno's voice came through to her loud and clear, and she found herself speaking aloud in response. That wasn't necessary, as Luno could easily find out what she needed to say, but Xia wasn't used to simply thinking her thoughts to communicate. "Understood. I'd love to slap some of them silly to wake them up, but I'm afraid of Timpani slapping me back thrice as hard." Xia wondered if Luno had fallen under the same curse, and if so, what he had dreamed about. She never stopped thinking about Agatha's words.

Fear is not knowing the difference between a nightmare and reality. Let's see how you like it, kiddo."
    She could still hear that daunting whisper.
♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † zelkova, le mother

Amelia was surprised to find that death didn't hurt as much when it was delivered to you in a way as quick as a broken neck. Her eyes remained open, but she knew that her body didn't comply with her mind any longer. She was still tired as she craned her neck from side to side, stretching the muscles that had felt a little sore. Amelia couldn't quite move anything else. She supposed that souls new to death were more tired. Much like newborns.

Being lifted off her feet, Amelia genuinely believed for a second that she was ascending to Celestial Tower. It only took a moment to remember that being in Hesenia's heaven was not possible, as she had literally just tried to assassinate the king. Amelia turned to the calm face of Death. Seeing Zelkova with her own eyes had her flabbergasted. She was young and beautiful, and her tone of voice was almost motherly. That voice was calming her down, slowing her pounding heart... or... not pounding heart. Amelia didn't know if spirits still had beating hearts, she hadn't really been dead up until now, after all.

She nodded, relaxing against Zelkova's touch, having to remind herself to be amazed at the steps she could not see. Amelia would have attempted to escape if her life ended differently, but Zelkova had pretty much offered for her to see the one person she had been waiting to see for two years, almost three. Her mother was why she pursued vengeance against her father, but not for a second did she blame her love for Jophiel for causing her to try to kill Alastair.

"Thank you," she responded quietly, focusing on the door. She never took her eyes off it, stalking towards it slowly and twisting open the door knob. The same faded ginger hair, the same messy bun, the same wings. Amelia bit back her tears but couldn't help the crack in her voice. "Mommy... It's me."
☠—

age † 53gender † femalepower † shadow manip.spouse † terrance elwyntheme † xform † x
tagged † amelia

Jophiel turned around slowly. It was so excruciatingly slow that it almost hurt to watch. It wasn't that the Valkyrie's reflexes were slower, it was because she didn't know if she heard that voice correctly. The voice that belonged to her daughter. She had forgotten if she had been informed of Amelia's arrival, but it really did distraught her, knowing that her daughter was here now. It was too early. She was too young. Jophiel had been killed by her husband at the age of fifty three. Initially, she hadn't known that Terrance didn't live long after her death due to the fact Amelia had killed him out of rage. She even apologized to Zelkova when she returned with Terrance, for perhaps irritating her with having to make round trips.

"...Amelia? Oh, honey! What are you doing here?" Jophiel stood up from her seat on the ground, striding over to her daughter and proceeding to cup her cheeks with her hands. "The Underworld is for dead people who've done bad things, mommy."

"It's too early for you! What have you done? Was it the three-eyed demon?"

"It wasn't Virisia. King Alastair killed me because I tried to do what dad wanted to do. I tried to complete his goal before he could and he killed me. You can't hate the king, though. He killed me rather nicely."

Jophiel pulled her daughter into a hug. It was much like the one Amelia had just received from Alastair, but without the elements of guilt or mercy involved. It wasn't as relaxing as Zelkova's touch, but somehow, it felt much better. Amelia had missed her mother dearly. She no longer needed her sword, she had her Jophiel to make up for it. Amelia knew that she'd be seeing her mother much more now, if Zelkova agreed to give them their breaks at the same time. The knowledge of needing to work was there, and Amelia was fine with taking her punishment. She was fine with it as long as her father had it more rough.

Terrance deserved the worst the Underworld had to offer. He was a coward who couldn't do his own job. He may have been strategic but he was too much of an idiot to put that to use. He was a nefarious bastard who killed his wife because he wanted to. Amelia genuinely resented her old man. She had to ask Zelkova about him later.

"We can spend more time together later, mommy. We have an eternity now. Zelkova needed to talk to me." Amelia held her mother back. She had grown quite a few inches since she last saw her, and now, was taller than Jophiel by two inches. Amelia wondered what other things had changed, but like she knew, she had an eternity to find out.

"Zelkova, I'm ready."
✞—

age † 17gender † malepower † enhanced reflexescrush † akiria saitotheme † xform † x
tagged † camilla

"That's a bigger job for a bigger person, General, but thank you." Vaxas was a little distracted by his own hair and forgot to look Camilla in the eyes. He quickly reached for the hair tie around his wrist. It'd do the trick for the time being. He'd really miss this ivory mess if he decided to cut it. This offer seemed like something only a professional could do, but just as Camilla said, the last mission to find Kale hadn't succeeded.

Surely, a seventeen year old wasn't the general's last resort, but Kale's message would have had to be really important in order for her to expend so much effort to find him, or she just deeply cared about General Kale's family. "I'll try my best to find Blythe Kale, though. If I finish putting the team together by the end of today and stockpile some supplies, we can leave as early as the break of dawn tomorrow," he informed her. Vaxas already had some of the other soldiers in mind. Four years had definitely been enough time for him to memorize every soldier's name.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu May 18, 2017 11:56 am

Virisia

She nodded and started to move towards Alanata's room but stopped when he said that. He seemed very sad about this girl's death, was the girl not just one of his assassins? She had never seen him seem to care about a person in his army's wellbeing before. But she decided that it would be best not to bring this up and just nodded, "oh course my Lord." She then continued into the room and started to gather the bandages.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am

Amber
Tagged: Everyone and a Manticore I guess

Amber was starting to feel overwhelmed. She had nearly forgotten about the woman from Parliament, Kale was now speaking to her and trying to apologize, she didn't trust this Annora person, and now there was a manticore.
"I forgive you Kale. Of course we can be friends." Amber smiled at him, checking one thing off the list. She glanced at the mysterious woman who claimed to be Fern's parents, but Amber couldn't remember. Amber decided that this woman was not as large as a threat as the Manticore or this Annora woman. Amber then looked at her sister, realizing she was completely spent. Amber wouldn't even be able to make a lightbulb light. Samuel then picked up a jacked piece of bottle, and Amber was trying to think of a plan, but her brain couldn't work. The only thing she could think of was to let Solara incinerate the Manticore, and stay where they were until she woke up. The more she thought about it, the worse the plan sounded.
She then gave up on the plan, and bent down to pick up a decently y-shaped stick.
"Give me a second, and I can put your wimpy bottle to shame." Amber teased, pulling the scrunchy out of her hair. Her brown hair tumbled down from it's perfect ponytail and cascaded past her shoulders. She quickly lunged and grabbed the bottle from Sam's hand for a moment, before cutting her scrunchy in half. She then flipped the bottle and gave the non-jagged side back to Sam with a teasing smile, before she started fumbling with the cut-scrunchy and the wood.
"Ta-da! I made a slingshot!" She smiled, holding up her contraption. She leaned down and scooped up some rocks and seashells, and stuffed them in her pockets. "I think I win, Sam." She teased, before glancing at Waverly and Ivana. The poor boy looked terrified, but Amber needed him.
"You have the ability of flight, don't you?" Amber gently asked, walking up to Waverly. She then looked at Fern, Celeste, and even the woman from Parliament.
"What are your abilities? In order for this to work with no casualties, we need everyone's help." Amber asked, almost narrowing her eyes. In the animal world, a pack was only functional when everyone helped.
They were only as strong as their weakest link, but even the weakest link could mean the difference between victory and defeat.

Kelly
Tagged: Clove, Jonah, and her Sleeping Husband

Kelly knew Clove and Jonah were together, and she didn't even feel bad about barging in. She loved witnessing their fun.
"I am a thief, I know. I take from the rich, and the poor, and keep it for my own amusement." She smiled, bumping Clove back. She then hugged Clove back, not even surprised by the affection. If there was only one thing that the Adamson's and the Soare's could agree on, it would definitely be the need for touch and affection.
"I missed you too," Kelly smiled. She loved Clove like a daughter. Kelly had room for anyone who needed loving in her heart, but Clove was already considered family.
"Agatha is definitely stirring the pot, but Solara and the kids she's with should arrive at the Sanctuary in two days." Kelly murmured. "I think Agatha did something, because last time I checked, everyone was asleep and it didn't look good." Her eyes then furrowed, worry starting to fill her core.
"That's all I know, though. I wish I knew more. I feel as if we all would love to know more." Kelly then smiled, almost sadly. It was hard seeing her children grow up without her or Ben there to help guide them, but she would always protect them as much as she was able.
She would always protect her family.

Ben
Tagged: Ondine

Ben wished he could feel the breeze that he saw in the trees. He really missed his childhood home, but he would never regret moving away. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have met Kelly. Despite the ample amount of years of being away, everything looked the same, except for the woman in front of him. She was definitely older than he remembered.
"Ondine Malaya." He smiled, walking up to her and hugging her. She was also a lot shorter than he remembered.
"Of course I grew. It's only been my goal to beat you in a fight. I'll then be one step closer to beating my wife in a fight." Ben teased, knowing he would never win. In everything he lacked at, both Ondine and Kelly excelled. Even in the things he excelled, Kelly and Ondine were better. The only thing he had over them was height, and strength on Kelly, but she could easily maneuver herself out of his hold. The smile then fell on his face.
"That why I'm here, Ondine." He started. He then took a deep breath. "I don't know if you've heard, but I'm dead. The only reason I'm here is because my son sent me here to talk to you. The Hesenian Legends have decided it is time to assemble the armies. We all figured that since I knew you, and we are friends, it would be easier to convince you." He knew he packed a lot of information in a few sentences, but he didn't want to elaborate if not needed. He just liked to get straight to the point, and have questions asked later.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emza.the.nerd » Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Celeste Rutherford~Female~17~Healing

"Oh I'm sure he's not that bad," replied Celeste while holding back a squeal at the thought of Fern catching her moments before hitting the ground, as well as trying not to nerd out about The Elemental Quintet as to not sound clinically insane.

The girls were interrupted by Amber who was asking them about their abilities. "I can give everyone a little boost of courage before battle as well as heal minor injuries that occur. Unless you have a spare bow and arrow I'll be virtually useless on offence," replied Celeste with a smile. She hoped that helped enough.
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 pm

~Rue~ wrote: -snip-

Andy
I nod at Jade, I understand if you want to be alone a lot. I do that too because people annoy me, especially rude people and I guess there are not much rude people in windwoods but most of the girls are not that nice. "I spent time with my sister Anna. My parents left us alone a lot and I didn't have other friends. I never really liked people." I gave a look to Jade trying to say that she was a exception. She might be shy but I understand that completely.
Suddenly I feel very tired. "We should go to bed now," I say then I put my head down on the table, I should be moving to get to upstairs r at least a couch but I can't even move. I fall asleep in seconds right on the table.
The Nightmare
I am surrounded by people and they keep on shoving me pushing me around. The walls and ceiling are way too close and I have to bend my head to stop from hitting my head off the ceiling. The floor is rough like I am in a cave, it is only lighted up by what looks like fire. Suddenly screams sound through the crowd as I hear my mother, sister and Jade screaming in pain.
"Get out of the way!" I yell at the people pushign past them, but they just get in my way and they get harder and harder to push away. They block my way no matter what I do, if I push one away then 3 more are in my path. It feels likes it takes forever to reach them but they are already on the floor dead, with a very tall and muscular person standing over them. It must be Solara. I lunge at her in attack because my weather powers are useless here. The person grabs me and easily pins me against a wall, I look into the eyes of my own father who has the same eyes as me.
"you traitor, what have you done" I snarl at him like a angry wolf.
"You hide away from people Andy because you are too scared to face the truth of what happened." My father laughs. "Everybody says it was Solara who killed your weak useless mother but it was me. I killed that rat but I would never have done it if it wasn't for you Andy. You know exactly what happened and why she died, it's your fault and no one else's."
I don't even know what to say, I just look away feeling the memories come flooding back, everything he says is true but I just can't bring myself to tell my sister because it would hurt her too much to know how her dad really feels. I actually tried to believe this lie that Solara killed my mother and for a while I kind of believed it, but deep down I know it's just a lie I made up so Anna would never have to know who really was the 6'4" person who we saw kill our mother.
My father ties me up to a burning stake and in front of me is a screen showing exactly what happened. I have to watch it over and over again. If I close my eyes it is still there and I can still see it even with my eyes closed. I then have to watch Elias kill Jade and Anna while I am trying to get to them uselessly. I want to call for help but then I realise there will be no one to hear me and no one left to come to help. i guess I always wanted to be alone and now I get my wish. There is no one left for me and its all my fault they are gone.

-sinp-

Jade let out a small giggle as he fell asleep right there at the table, she sighed happily before planting a light kiss on his forehead and going over to the empty couch to rest. Jade was never really one to dream, and tonight was on of the many blacked out nights. She as sure that she did dream, though she never really remembered them when she woke up, or even saw them as they happened, but her mood did change every night as if something were altering it. It was as if her dreams had her ability, to vanish from sight but still be there, even if she couldn't see them.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat May 20, 2017 3:32 pm

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach. || tags: the group. || crush: none. ||
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Vivien appreciated that Solara was willing to take on the manticore, although wouldn't just sit around. When the others suggested finding rocks and sticks she herself began searching the beach. She managed to find a long stick, although it didn't have a sharp end. "Anyone have a knife or some sort of weapon I could use to sharpen the end of this?" She spoke to nobody in particular, and all she could do was hope someone had something. Vivien watched as Amber turned the broken bottle into a slingshot. Not bad.. She had planned on turning the large stick into a sort of makeshift spear. It wouldn't kill the manticore, but it should do some damage. By now "Mrs. Aguado" had caught up, and held what appeared to be a suitcase. She had assumed (and it appeared) the suitcase was filled with clothes. Her gaze trailed over to what had been a dense forest, attempting to make out any shape of a manticore. The beasts would show themselves eventually, and attack the small group. Hopefully they would arrive at The Sanctuary soon.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: her cabin//birvale beach. || tags: open. || crush: unlikely. ||
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Thana was then dragged by her "son", she wanted to snap at him but knew it would completely blow her cover. When she heard manticores would attack Thana immediately had a plan. All she had to do was make sure it would work. Solara would be defending them, and therefore would be distracted. It gave her the perfect opportunity to fake her death and escape, away from the group. She would need to go quite a distance though, considering Solara had some sort of inhumane vision. When Vivien asked for a weapon she didn't speak, tightening her grip on the suitcase. While Amber continued questioning the others she busied herself searching for resources. Coming up with nothing but a rock and a stick she silently growled, making an attempt to figure out what they could make. Amber had already crafted a slingshot, and Thana decided to give the rock to Samuel. Setting it down she continued finding more to the point where she had at least seven. Her gaze quickly set on the forest as she awaited their arrival.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun May 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Parliament Building

If Alastair could talk to anyone, it was Virisia. He knew his own wife would not even understand his feelings. Atalanta would feel like he was weak. He had once attempted to discuss emotional matters with her. Once. Only that time after his daughter died at Solara's hands.
It had ended in utter disaster.
Atalanta had burst into tears and ran from the room. Alastair went after her, but she screamed at him. Something about how he was supposed to be strong for her, and she was all alone in the world.
So he lied, saying he just worded his statement wrong. He corrected himself and pretended he wasn't upset, he was only concerned about her feelings. He put on a brave facade, and consoled her despite his own inner torment. It was so exhausting and drained him more each day.
He never tried to confide in Atalanta again.
Silently, he left the throne room and went a short distance down the hall. He exited into the courtyard, where Solara's smaller garden once bloomed. Now there was no trace of the plants. Alastair had burned it all. He remembered burying Jophiel here, along with other followers who died for his cause. Brennius and Rori lay side by side in this yard. Alastair hadn't marked their graves with anything but simple stones. Now that he was personally visiting, he knew exactly which stones marked which graves. Jophiel was buried under the one shaped slightly like a tooth.
His arm had stopped bleeding, but the deep cut was still open. He would probably aggravate the injury by digging a grave right now, so he just set Amelia down beside her mother's grave. He would get his soldiers to dig a hole instead. This time, maybe he would ask them nicely instead of threatening with death.

---

Birvale Beach

Samuel didn't even stare too much at Amber's hair, although behind the brunette's shoulder, Ivana was definitely staring. Samuel grinned at her and she stared back with a deadpan expression.
"Awesome," Samuel said as he saw the slingshot. He hadn't thought of that before. He grinned and took his broken bottle back, now feeling humbled. "Okay Timekeeper, you win this time."
His brother was like, totally freaking out. Waverly looked pale and hyperventilating, but he straightened up when Amber came near. "Y-yes," He managed to say. "What s-should I do?"
Samuel turned and grinned as his mom gave him a rock. "Thanks mom!" He exclaimed cheerfully, and held onto it with his other hand. Now he had some kind of weapon in each hand. He was totally ready to wreck whatever weird creature came out to attack the-
"Holy disgrace!" He shouted as the roaring, humongous creature crashed out of the palm trees. It was like two Solaras tall. "We actually have to fight that thing?!"
"... I'll keep it as far away as possible," The Queen assured them before walking forward. The manticore roared, lumbering forward without hesitation. Oh disgrace. Solara was probably going to be a 'casualty' for the second time tonight. Poor lady needed a break from dying all the time.
"Okay, now's a good time to come up with a genius idea." Samuel told the Timekeeper girls.
"Amber, you're very accurate." Ivana said calmly. Her hands sparked with electricity, showing she had recharged a little bit. Probably because she didn't push herself as much as her sister. "Maybe we could both aim for its eyes."

---

Ondine's Dream / The Islands

The General happily hugged her childhood friend back. She hadn't had physical contact with any member of the male gender, since her brother Peregrine went missing. He hadn't been seen in months. One day his torn, bloody shirt washed up on the island shore. Ondine refused to hold a funeral, since she knew Peregrine couldn't be dead.
She would ask Ben about her brother, after they were done here.
"You can always try," She chuckled as Ben mentioned fighting. Ondine did love fighting. It had been her favorite pasttime since she was a little girl.
The smile fell from her face as Ben continued to speak. Ondine had heard about his death. The entire island had held a funeral for the Soare family. They had such a future ahead of them.
That future wasn't exactly over though. They still had to fight, so Hesenia would actually have a future. The islanders were very in-tune with the sea and wind around them. Ondine knew something was terribly wrong, and it could only be Agatha. Not even King Alastair could cause such a disturbance everywhere.
"You don't need to convince me, Soare. It would be impossible to convince me not to fight." She smiled widely. "Sleeping out here, listening to the waves... It's little things like this that keep us going. Ah, I'm rambling. Is there anything else you wanted to say?"

---

Eastern Desert

Camilla smiled at her soldier, taking responsibility yet being humble. He was growing into a very well-disciplined young man. This army was all about strategy and forethought, and Vaxas was great at those things. Otherwise he wouldn't even be accepted into Camilla's forces. Whenever soldiers were recruited, they were tested for their fighting style. Sometimes they would be sent far away from home since their style didn't match their homeland's army. For example, a polite gentleman from the Southern Jungle would certainly have no chance with Blair. He might be transported to Lanette's army up north instead, across Hesenia.
"You have the fire to accomplish that," Camilla assured him. She chuckled since he used the term 'break of dawn', still going by standard Hesenian time despite the sun's absence. Fortunately everyone in the army was required to wear a watch. They would never break schedule. It was illogical to go against the circadian rhythms. In this army, 'illogical' was pretty much a synonym for 'illegal.'

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda stuck out her tongue rudely at Kelly, not wanting to be too mushy. She was trying too hard and it probably looked silly. She ended up laughing, until Kelly suggested that Agatha had done some jerk move again.
"They're still alive, right? Of course they are." She thought that was pretty much a rhetorical question. She hadn't seen her brother, or anyone else appear. Clove was kind of used to dead people appearing beside her. What was she, a chick magnet? She didn't swing that way. She only dated Jonah Soares and there was only one. "So disgrace it, weirdos!"
"Agatha's just so annoying. She's literally one of those teenagers at the Capital City school, who try really hard to be 'edgy' and they think they're really cool." Clotilda rolled her eyes. "Whatever it is, I'm sure everyone's going to win. I haven't read a single book where the bad guy wins!"

---

The Underworld

Zelkova knew exactly when and where she needed to be. She didn't intrude upon the tender moment between mother and daughter. Zelkova herself had wanted to be a mother for a very long time, but 'Death herself' and 'nurturing unborn children' didn't seem to mix.
She waited a polite two seconds after Amelia said she was ready. She then stepped out from the hallway, where the long shadows cast by burning torches offered an easy place to hide. "Don't worry, sweetie. You can come back right after detention. I won't even supervise your free time." She offered a hand. "I will take you to class now."
She decided she should probably explain this.
"About your punishment, you will be attending class in what we call Lecture Hall. Every weekday you will learn about the history of Hesenia. It will help you become very knowledgeable, dear. After school, you are to fill ten chalkboards with the line 'I will not assassinate my liege'." Zelkova gave a warm smile. "Outside of class time, you may do whatever you please. If there is ever anything you need, or anything you wish to know, simply call for me."

---

The Nightmares...?

How many times had he died here, alone with only Agatha to hear his cries? How many times had he awoken in his mother's arms, only to look into her murderer's soulless eyes?
"Not enough, kiddo," Agatha laughed. This time she had him in a headlock, and she was slowly cutting off his air. Cilan knew he couldn't escape her grip, but he needed to find a strategy to use against her. He didn't waste his energy struggling. He hadn't given up yet, though.
"So sad. You have nothing, but you just keep going."
Cilan knew it would be easier to give up, but that wasn't an option. A phoenix's spirit had the determination to come back to life, again and again and again. He had died countless times because of this disgrace, and he would die countless times more before he beat her.
But he would still beat her one day.
"You're so funny, kiddo." Agatha squeezed tighter.
Cilan used his final breath to laugh right in her face. Just to show her who was boss.

Everyone was gone in Windwoods. All his friends and his family had gone up in flames. Gavotte knew he could never bring them back, no matter how hard he wished. He could not control his tears. Agatha had pulled out a lawnchair and was just watching him with a smug smirk.
"Fun, huh?" Agatha laughed.
Gavotte ignored her. He had nothing, but Agatha was everyone's enemy. She could not win, no matter what.
"That's it."
Gavotte rose to his feet. Maybe he would have to live his life, without everyone he loved. But he still had their memories, and he had his own life ahead of him. He would keep living, and make them proud.
"What are you doing, kiddo?" Agatha yawned.
"Living my life," He told her simply. He walked down the path, leaving her behind.

The last of this town's survivors were banding together, weakly attempting to fend Timpani off. She was a puppet controlled by Agatha as she tore through their ranks, killing indiscriminately.
Timpani had watched herself destroy countless villages, all while under Agatha's control. Although she continued to resist, she did realize she was growing used to the destruction. Watching herself bring everything to ruin, time after time. It was a cycle she could not break.
No, that was wrong. There was one more way. She could do this, she knew she could fend Agatha off for just ten seconds. Long enough for Timpani to do what was needed.
Her progress though the crowd began to slow.
"What are you doing, kid?" Agatha yelled at her with her own voice.
"Protecting Hesenia." Timpani tore back control from the witch, and a determined smile spread across her face. She stopped fighting altogether and beckoned to the nearest armed villager.
"You're gonna get killed, kiddo!" Agatha could only scream from inside her mind now, no longer able to control her body. Timpani could feel the woman fighting for dominance as the villager raised his sword.
"Good. I am the daughter of Vulcana. I will never back down."
Timpani smiled, glad that the last thing she heard was Agatha's horrid incoherent screaming. The smile didn't leave her face as the sword came down.

Murderer, murderer, murderer...
The horrible voice echoed in Rowan's head as he lay on the ground, curled up in a little ball. He couldn't stop sobbing after what he had done. He had killed his own father in cold blood-
No. That wasn't true.
He had done it to save Hesenia. Agatha would have taken full control of him otherwise. Rowan knew he would never, ever mean to hurt someone simply out of spite.
He couldn't run, he couldn't hide.
But he could face the truth.

---

The Sanctuary

Luno giggled to himself when Xia mentioned Timpani. It was true that Vulcana's daughter could be quite aggressive, but she would carefully restrain herself from violence after her nightmare. He could see everyone's nightmares. He knew about Timpani's, and he knew about Xia's. But he had to warn her first, along with the others who were waking up. Rowan, Timpani, Cilan, and Gavotte still had their eyes closed. They were free from the nightmares though, and they were coming back to consciousness.
"About slapping them, please don't. I know about this type of curse. If you touch someone who you're not incredibly close with," His voice faltered for a moment. "They won't wake up. It's the moment the monster catches them in their nightmare about being hunted. The moment they hit the ground in their nightmare about falling."
He had probably said enough.
"Sorry about that. Anyway Xia, I saw your nightmare," He told her mentally. "It looked a lot like what Sunny fears most. But you don't have to worry that much about hurting others with your power, okay? You're a good girl."
He sent a mental image of him making a hug motion with his arms.
"I believe in you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun May 21, 2017 8:27 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † Luno

Xia turned to look at Silas when Luno mentioned the consequences of touching others in their current state. She wondered briefly what Silas was dreaming about. She'd have to ask Luno at some point, or when Silas woke up. Although Xia hadn't known Silas for long, she could still read him like he was an open book. His aura was connected to her senses, and she could feel what he felt. This was empathy to the extreme. Silas' hands were warm when Xia held them. She held them with no hesitation. Silas kissed her in full confidence no more than half a day ago... Or no less...? She couldn't keep track of time.

Silas lost his timidness when they were together, and Xia lost her bad memories, gaining the ability to breathe properly for once. Xia smiled at the sound of Luno's voice. She could fall asleep to it, but she couldn't afford to lose consciousness again, not in a situation like this. Her body was enveloped in warmth, accepting Luno's mental hug. She wished that she could have a power like that. Luno was almost like a father figure to her at this point. He believed in her. He thought she was good, and at the moment, his words were all that mattered.
♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † Zelkova

Amelia looked at Zelkova questionably before placing her hand on top of hers. Class? Amelia was pulled out of school at the age of twelve because Terrance wanted her to train. She missed out on all of her history classes since then, and Zelkova was right in saying it'd help her. Although as a child, Hesenian history didn't at all intrigue her, she was quite happy to learn now.

Right, Amelia was only seventeen, almost eighteen in the coming year. Supposedly she'd still be in secondary school if her father hadn't told her to train. In addition to that, most other subjects would've still been at school, like Dawn. Before she died, anyways. Amelia supposed that Ashton, as an apprentice, wouldn't have needed to attend school as Alastair would have provided education for the kid in parliament. Amelia hadn't been so lucky.

"My poor hands," she said stoically, imagining the ache in her wrists and fingers copying the same sentence on the chalkboard over and over again. After filling ten chalkboards with the lesson you've already learnt, you'd think Amelia would've wanted to dig her own grave and fall into it. In reality, she would just ask for an ice pack. Alastair was a changed man, and she was a changed girl, leaving every aspect of her despicable father. "I'd also like a word with my father soon, if that's not too much to ask. The visit can wait, I can't tell if I'm late for class down here. The sky is the same at any point of day."
✞—

age † 17gender † malepower † enhanced reflexescrush † akiria saitotheme † xform † x
tagged † Camilla

"Thank you, General." Vaxas salutes Camilla before heading off to visit a few tents. He knew exactly who out of the soldiers to ask, and those invited would probably comply with no difficulties. Camilla's army was the best in his opinion. Then again, it was the only army he had ever been in. Well, other than Solara's, at least, but that was a few years ago. "I don't have fire, I have reflexes. My brother has the fire, he always will." Vaxas knew that statement was wrong. He mumbled to himself as he made his way to a different tent. He did miss Mallius a lot, and missed his parents as well. Mallius was in the Underworld, meaning he would have had his powers taken away from him by Zelkova.

Maybe it was for his own good. It was the perfect punishment for straying so far from his family and going to support Alastair. It served him right. They could always take away the fire from his hands, but they could not acquire the fire in his soul.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power - teleportation // crush - rowan // tags - open

gasping for air and clutching her throat, the teenage girl woke up, panting and sobbing. lily sat up from the couch, her body shaking in fear of the events she'd just witnessed. she glanced down at rowan beside her, his eyes still tightly shut, but a peaceful expression etched across his face. lily closed her eyes for a moment, her cheeks wet with tears, and reminded herself that the actions of the dreams were not a reality. although she had murdered many of the windwood villagers, she had not tried to attack rowan, and he had not choked her. it was just a nightmare.

she placed a gentle kiss on the healer boy's forehead, then rose to her feet. she wanted to find a friend who was awake so she could rant and maybe confess her sins.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 am

Virisia

When she came back with the bandages Alastair had already left. After some searching she found him in the courtyard. She was getting more and more confused, why doesn't he just dispose of the body like the others. Something felt off about him but she did not bring it up, instead she just bowed holding out the bandages. She spoke silently, "your bandages have arrived."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me