☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers; accepting 1 female)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm

The Sanctuary

Timpani listened intently as Mayne explained what cooking was really about. She had a hard time telling the difference between things like baking and cooking. She just knew one made cakes and the other usually did not make cakes.
She smiled when Mayne agreed to teach her to cook. He seemed embarrassed though, and she looked at him curiously. Then he asked her to teach him to fight, and her smile could have rivaled one of Solara's revivals.
"Of course I will. That means a lot to me, y'know," She said, trying to express her emotions in words. She had never been very good at that, so she just decided to hug him instead.

Gavotte nodded in agreement and followed Jen. The other teenagers seemed to be getting along. Cilan was lying on the ground though, and he was glowing like the sun. He had this sleepy and slightly delirious expression on his face, and he was smiling with his eyes half lidded.
"Hi guys," Cilan said. "Isn't the weather great?"
"Yes," Gavotte agreed with a smile. "Are you just going to sleep here?"
Cilan shook his head. "It's cold water! Are you feeling alright, Gavotte? Maybe I ought to take your temperature..."
"Cilan, maybe I should take your temperature..." Gavotte chuckled. "You're glowing, you look like you are half awake, and you are smiling like my father does when he sunbathes."
"I love sunbathing. I used to talk to Mum all the time when I lay in the sun," Cilan mumbled sleepily. "I would tell her about my day. I really missed Mum and I'm glad she's home..."
Gavotte nodded with a sad smile. He missed his father.
He also missed his own mother, even though she was still here.

---

Birvale Beach

"Understood, and I am sure they understand."
Ivana had this thing about facing whoever she was speaking to. If someone spoke to her with their back to her, she became extremely angry. Of course, she never let anyone know. She just had all these little pet peeves that she kept secret. Samuel was really ticking her off for example, because his posture was bad. If Ivana had the same strength as the Queen, she would have broken his spine for this.
Waverly was hunched over and he had bad posture too. He looked like he was trying to make himself look smaller. Ivana was extremely furious because she wanted to be even taller. It was a fact that Capital City boys were preposterously tall compared to everybody else. Ivana once heard someone tell a short joke towards a 5'11" boy. She had almost electrocuted both the joker and the boy to death. It was like a personal insult to her, when people who were taller than her were somehow called short, or when people taller than her complained about their height in any way. If they whined about being too short, then Ivana was deeply offended because she was shorter. If they whined about being too tall, Ivana was still deeply offended because she actually wanted that height.
And that stupid woman. Ivana felt her hands began to crackle with the static that would be useless for a long-ranged attack. She needed contact, but she was more than happy to wrap her hands around the disgrace's neck...
"Are you alright?" Waverly asked, dropping back a few steps until he was almost side by side with her.
"Right as rain," Ivana told him with a sunny smile.
Waverly bit his lip. "I'm sorry. I think you're lying. I could hear the crackling from up there."
Ivana clenched her hands into fists as she just kept walking. "It's static. I can't hurt anyone unless I touch them. And please do not offer to hug me, because I might electrocute you."
"Sorry," Waverly said. "You know, Ivana, it's not healthy to keep it all inside. It's best to be honest with yourself."
Ivana was getting a suspicion... "I will be honest. Does Luno have anything to do with this?"
Waverly looked at the sand.
"I see." Ivana just looked at him unblinkingly, still with that polite smile.
Waverly wouldn't look at her. "It's because he cares about you, Ivana. We all do. We only have each other." He gestured around at their small group.
Samuel put his arm around the nearest person, who happened to be Vivien. "We're going to stick together!" He exclaimed proudly. "Keep marching, Amber! I think I see something up ahead..."

Solara's eyes remained closed, but she rarely used those eyes to see. In her vision, the world would reveal its truth. She could see the gruesome scene inside the cabin even before she knocked, which was why she was so concerned. Isolation was never a good remedy for such cases.
The girl's anger was not just apparent in her voice, Solara could see it spiking off her in flares.
The Queen placed a gentle hand on the furious girl's shoulder.
"... You were alone. I want to change that."
This girl was clearly a threat to the other teenagers. It was best not to leave a threat unattended, because it would grow and it would take its own actions. Threats like this one should be dealt with quickly.
Quietly.
"... May I come in?"

---

The Underworld

"Put them on hold. I'm very busy here." The General's voice was deadly calm as she struggled to hold up the roof. The sound of crumbling stone was really getting on her nerves. Vulcana could easily do this job, but she was underneath the collapsing cave, hammering supports into place so it wouldn't fall completely.
"Are you finished?" Ada demanded.
"NO," Vulcana told her, then, "YES. YOU CAN LET GO NOW."
Ada let go, but the roof didn't collapse as much as she expected. Only down to an uncomfortable crawling space. Due to her height, Ada had to roll herself out of there. She then crawled into the hallway, where Vulcana was already waiting. So was the demon holding the phone.
This better not be a telemarketer.
Ada snatched the pager. Kelly's venomous anger was practically seeping through the receiver. It made the General even more ticked off. Then Kelly started making plans.
"I hear you. I'll call you back in two minutes," Ada promised. She then hung up, and crushed the pager into a crackling mess of broken plastic in her hand.
"MOTHER." Vulcana placed a warm hand on her shoulder.
"Do not talk back to me." Ada slapped the hand away. She entered one room and threw around debris and broken furniture, which soon became even more broken. Objects smashed against the ceiling and flattened against the floor. Shards of shrapnel from the temper tantrum flew everywhere like a blizzard.
Soon the entire room was littered with a mess that looked somewhat like sawdust, with small metal parts sticking out from various places. Scorch marks, suspiciously shaped like fists, covered the walls. Ada calmly left the room, and she didn't even close the door behind her. The demon had a new pager in her hand.
"Thank you," Ada said as she took it. She did have manners.
"The Sanctuary is not moving to the mountains. Nobody is prepared for that," She said with finality into the speaker. "All the armies will meet at the Sanctuary. They will train the teenagers, and they will train each other. You and Ben are in charge of contacting the armies. I'm trusting you with an important job, and it is a mandatory job. Take care."
She hung up, then gave the pager to the demon without crushing it.
"WHAT ABOUT THE SHORT ROOM?" Vulcana asked her, pointing to the collapsed room.
"Use it as a claustrophobia punishment for James Taylor," Ada told her. "Tell the demons to take care of it. As for you, get back to work. You have weapons to make."
"YES, MOTHER."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:Jade looked at Andy, a bit surprised before sitting down. "Umm, thanks..." She trailed off a bit, nobody had ever done this for her, and she never expected anyone to. Jade smiled a little, looking up at him.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Lᴀᴋᴇ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas/Cilan/Jen/Gavotte

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia snickered at Cilan's startlement. She waved back, though, standing next to him at the shore of the lake.
"I have a nice water affinity, Phoenix. A little splashing contest would sound fun if it didn't hurt ya."

She turned towards Jen and Gavotte as the couple made their way over.
Right, they had been wanting to sleep out here.
"Hi, Jen! Hi, Gavotte!"
She called out to them, waving her arm with a huge smile on her face.
Xia had grown to be fond of them in the short amount of time they've known each other.
Gavotte had helped her get to the sanctuary in a time where she was in need of assisstance,
and Jen was just overall a cool girl. How ironic, her power is fire manipulation.

When the conversation took a turn and they started to speak of their parents,
Xia eased herself into a comfortable position on the ground, twining her fingers with the blades of grass.
Mentally, she let out a sigh and stared across the lake.

"Sometimes I wonder if my parents miss me...
I wonder if they even wanted me."

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair

Amelia growled. She didn't stop herself when Alastair kept heading forward.
She was familiar with this tactic but she didn't come to a halt of any sort.
He wanted her to fall... For her to mess up so he could have an opening to attack her. No, not so easily he wouldn't.
Amelia couldn't take the sudden impact as Alastair had landed a kick on her, she crashed against her side, her sword clattering to the ground. She still grasped Alastair's firmly in two hands as she got up.
"I do not rely on Agatha for power.
I worship her as a Goddess. You and I are not alike."

She didn't bother with picking up the sword on the ground,
Staring into Alastair's eyes as she marched forward.
"Won't be needing a king when I am queen."
Last edited by passione on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:01 am

( JENNIFER )
        xxxxxxxx age: sixteen. || location: the sanctuary. || tags: gavotte, cilan, and xia. || crush: gavotte. ||
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Jennifer listened as Cilantro spoke, it reminded her of how much she loved and missed her father. She'd always been her father's daughter. This didn't mean she disliked her mother, of course. Although she and her father had a much stronger bond. The feeling of distress immediately fell over the small group, as Cilan continued about Solara. She could barely make out Xia's words as she spoke, but managed to catch enough to understand what she had said. Gavotte too appeared upset, but being one who was never good at reading emotions she didn't understand why. "Are you two alright?" This time she'd been speaking to both Xia and Gavotte while Cilan appeared to be falling asleep.

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach. || tags: the group. || crush: none. ||

Vivien shifted uncomfortably as Samuel swung his arm around her. Awkwardly shifting from beneath his grasp she gave a casual nod. "We'll need to work together if we're going to get through this." When Samuel announced that he'd been capable of seeing something up ahead she too attempted to look closer, and the faintest outline of what appeared to be shelter could be seen. "Looks like some kind of makeshift shelter." Vivien spoke, not to Samuel but the entire group. He had been correct, there was something up there. If it'd been abandoned it would be perfect, they'd be able to inhabit it until Solara arrived.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//cabin. || tags: solara. || crush: unlikely. ||

Thana gave a nefarious laugh, "Why should I let you in?" This was her territory, she had lived here for awhile. Reaching behind her back she decided to put her power into use, as she pretended to wrap her fingers around an invisible knife. Why didn't I think to bring a weapon? Of course, if she did whoever had been at the door would run away. That would've been the case had it been someone else, that wasn't a phoenix. Pulling her hand out she was unaware Solara's eyes revealed truth, and that her powers couldn't affect her. "Take one step, and I'll stab you." She threatened in a violent manner. Thana knew she'd respawn, but at least it hadn't been here. She'd be able to return to tending to her weapons, which she treated as if they were her children. Her ax had been her personal favorite. Although sometimes she'd stray away from it and use whatever the person feared most. Twirling the "knife" in her hand she wore a wolfish grin, and stood her ground.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

The Sanctuary

Cilan was really hoping Xia wasn't serious about that splashing contest. He honestly wasn't sure if the lakewater would hurt him, but better safe than sorry. His mother wasn't home and he wanted to behave well while she was away. His father was probably already watching them.
He frowned when Xia talked about her parents wistfully. Why would any parent not want their kid? That was a thought that scared Cilan. If his mother and father didn't want him anymore, he didn't know what he would do.
"If I was your dad, I'd want you!" Cilan told her affirmatively with a bright smile. He sat up, scooted over, and gave the girl a big hug. He was always slightly feverish, but now he was a bit warmer than usual since he just revived. He was still glowing as he always did after coming back. He wondered if he looked and felt like his mom right now. He hoped so, since his mom's hugs were the best.

Gavotte smiled at Jen. "I'm alright, just thinking about my parents. I miss my father and I'm worried about my mother. She has been becoming angrier and I'm afraid to approach her," He explained to Jen. Windwoods natives were brought up to share their feelings well, or their music would sound horrible.
"Thank you for caring though," He said. "It means a lot that you asked."
He did look at Xia with concern though. She was an orphan. Gavotte couldn't imagine what being parentless would feel like, but it was bound to be lonely. Especially since Xia had lived alone.
"I'm sure if your parents saw the woman you have become, Xia," Gavotte told her, "They would be very proud to call you their daughter. I'm also sure any reasonable person would agree."

---

Parliament Building

Alastair could agree with this idiot for once: He and this kid were not alike. This little twerp was a freak who was getting more and more arrogant by the second. He just watched patiently as Amelia advanced, bragging as usual. She had never been Alastair's favorite. Finally, he had a reason to get rid of her.
"Foolish words," He simply dismissed everything Amelia said. Useless garbage of a girl. Alastair regretted hiring all his female assassins. They all ended up becoming disloyal, or dying stupidly. Regina was the only one who had not yet defected. If she messed up, then there was no exception.
He strode forward quickly to retrieve Amelia's fallen sword. It was wimpy, like all swords that didn't belong to Alastair. He looked at it with disgust and faced Amelia, calmly now. He was so angry at this idiot that he was actually calm. Since when was he ever calm?
"Alright, Your Majesty," He sneered. "I will allow you the first strike."

---

Birvale Beach

Samuel laughed when Vivien just escaped his arm. Girls were so funny. He was trying to laugh as much as he could, to lighten up the mood after that violent attack from Agatha. Oliver was still being carried and didn't seem to be doing well either. This journey really sucked, but it was better than the jail cell. At least they were getting somewhere and not waiting around to have their heads chopped off.
They were getting closer to the structure. "Hey, it is a building," Sammy exclaimed. "There's some light... is that Solara standing on the porch?"

As far as Solara could see, Thana was brandishing an imaginary knife and threatening her with it. This type of unnecessarily violent behavior would only lead to death and destruction. She stood there silently disapproving of this ruthless attitude. The girl was refusing to back down.
"... You are presenting a danger to other people," Solara explained to her calmly. "You may attack me, but I cannot allow you to attack others."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 pm

( JENNIFER )
        xxxxxxxx age: sixteen. || location: the sanctuary. || tags: gavotte, cilan, and xia. || crush: gavotte. ||

Jennifer smiled at Gavotte and decided to bring it up later. Right now everyone had their attention set on Xia. "I'm really sorry you never met your parents.." War may possibly bring a new era, but it also had a sick reality. She couldn't imagine not growing up without her mother and father. Both of them had taught her so much, and if she hadn't had them she would've never understood how to control her powers. "I agree with Gavotte, they'd be very proud." She never was one who had a way with words, and usually let her friends do the talking when it came to situations such as this.

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach. || tags: the group. || crush: none. ||

Vivien made an attempt to look closer at the mention of Solara, and she realized he had been correct. It was Solara. "You're right, that is Solara!" The real question was, why is she there? The cabin was now easily viewed, it appeared ragged and old. Obviously it needed to be torn down. Whoever had (or was) living there obviously didn't bother with it much. She kept a steady pace despite the fact that she wanted to run. Now they had Solara back, which had been gone because of her in the first place. "It looks like she's speaking to someone, but who?" She assumed they were old and unable to properly care for a home, the place looked like hell.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//cabin. || tags: solara. || crush: unlikely. ||

Thana laughed, "Others?" They'd make a nice addition to my.. Collection. She knew it was too late to stage herself as being kind, and that she'd need to come up with another plan. After all, if these people were going to be hers she'd need to work her way around Solara. "Well.. I am getting pretty lonely here.. And I'd be happy to spare their lives, if it means I can join you guys." Her words were weak, but she made sure they had a hint of desperation. She could prove who this imbecile really was, had she rejected her. Setting the "knife" down she wouldn't allow her to see further into her cabin, had she it'd completely blow her cover. "May I meet these people?" Thana spoke with a sickly sweet voice, acting like this disgusted her. She couldn't wait until this was over, and she didn't have to act like some innocent and desperate girl.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 pm

『 Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen 』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜᴇ Lᴀᴋᴇ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Cilan/Jen/Gavotte/Silas baby are you still there

Xia cast her gaze downwards. She wasn't at all upset, simply... flabbergasted.
She hadn't expected such a reaction out of her friends... Then again, she was the only orphan she knew.
"Thank you, Cilan," Xia said, leaning into the hug.
She enjoyed his warmth, and knew she would have been able to embrace more of it if her armour wasn't in the way.
"It means a lot to me. You'd be a good parent. I hope you have a lot of kids someday.
I can't wait to be an aunt... Or something,"
she chuckled, having an ear out for Gavotte's words.
Xia beamed at him, nodding slowly. This moment was getting rather emotional,
and though she knew that statement about her parents would draw some attention to her,
she wasn't expected a flock of birds to be swarming her... Yes, songbird and phoenix.

"Let's hope my folks are reasonable people. Fingers crossed.
In all honesty, Xia wouldn't know what to do if she ever met her parents. They hadn't been with her since birth,
and she knows nothing about them. Would she be more like her father or her mother...?
Or maybe neither? She didn't live under their influences, after all. Xia looked up at Jen, shaking her head.
"Don't be sorry for something that's not your fault. I guess being parentless has it's perks..."
Being named Xia Argon was a perk in itself. She gave herself the name, inspired by the colour of her Aura.
It was a blue neon light, and we know what element gives it that hue— Argon.
Xia had left her real name behind long ago. It was Reidun Olsen, given to her by two people...
That had chosen to stay anonymous to her.

Xia paused briefly, a solemn expression breaking into a playful smirk.
"I lived in an awesome treehouse and got to give myself a name."

『 Amelia Skadis Elwyn 』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair

Amelia sauntered over to face Alastair confidently.
Her arrogance would be the death of her, most certainly. It was the death of her father.
"That's more like it, you peasant," she spat.
She knew what it felt like now... To be powerful and have authority.
The simple title of "majesty" had lightened her dead heart.
She understood tyranny and dictatorship at long last.
She could finally degrade others with no consequences, or at least she thought.
Consequences would come to meet her soon... Perhaps that consequence's name was Zelkova Adamson.

Suddenly, Amelia raised her sword, snapping out of her thoughts.
She brought her weapon up, then bringing it down where Alastair's arm was.
Her plan was to de-limb him first... To incapacitate his appendages before finishing him off.
Amelia had done worse to others before... She had killed her own father, after all.
Murdering the current Ruler of Hesenia would be nothing. Terrance Elwyn would be cursing her forever,
taking his goals and succeeding in them. If Alastair was able to dodge the first attack,
which Amelia was darn sure he was, she'd be ready to move, light on her feet.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:44 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // rowan

lily couldn't help but blush at rowan's strange but sweet analogy. that seemed like quite a good summary of rowan himself, a little strange, but the sweetest person you'll ever meet. she nodded in response to his idea that Solara would have returned by the time they woke up the next morning. lying down on the couch, lily was honestly too tired to even tell Rowan goodnight, so she just waved at him and fell asleep.

the teleporter's dreams were fitful and stressful and downright awful. they were just memories of the bad things she'd done throughout her life playing over and over. lily wasn't proud of the things she'd done in the past, and she wasn't proud that she couldn't bring herself to tell Rowan of these things. she knew the only reason she couldn't bring herself to tell him is that she didn't want to disappoint or lose the one good thing she'd found in her life. in all honesty, she'd felt quite hopeless, like a lost cause, until she found him, and she wasn't really sure what she'd do if he left her.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:50 am

( ➹ ) - - M A L L O R Y !
    ─────────────────────────────
    - female )) - sixteen )) - werewolf/animal telepathy )) - feeling worried )) - tagging flynn ))

Mallory laughed and shook her head. "No, I won't leave," she said. She wasn't going to tell him any more, in a fear that he might change his mind. She blinked and nodded, tilting her head at his question. Rubbing the back of her neck, she looked to the ceiling. "Um, whenever you feel like it," she said quietly.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

Flynn's mind was completely set now.
"Well, considering how brave I feel right now, go ahead and bite me." Flynn smiled, holding open his arms. "Do I have to bare my neck to you or something? Do you have to drink my blood like a vampire and then I drink yours?" He then blushed at his rapid fire questions.
"I'm not going to like and say I'm not a bit nervous, but I trust you." Flynn gently smiled. "Go ahead, wolf girl. I'm ready whenever you are."

Amber
Tagged: Everyone There and Thana

Amber felt her presence before she saw her, and Amber was filled with joy. She didn't change her speed as she approached the building, but she was already suspicious.
"Hello." Amber greeted the girl with the red hair. Amber immediately disliked her, hearing the sickly, sweet voice as she approached.
"It's good to see you, my Queen." Amber smiled up at Solara. She then turned back to Thana.
"My name is Amber. Amber Soare. Nice to meet you." Amber smiled, sticking out her hand. "Sorry if I shock you. Electricity is my power."

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne's embarrassment evaporated as soon as Timpani agreed to teach him. She then hugged him, and Mayne sunk into her hug. He felt safe and protected in her arms, and he just wanted to return the feeling. Mayne knew she was trying to express everything she couldn't say into the hug, and his heart gave a little pitter-patter. Mayne would not let go of her, until she let go of him.
"I'll teach you whenever you want. Soon, you'll be cooking or even baking like I do." Mayne smiled, gently burying his head into her shoulder.

Kelly
Tagged: Jonah, Ben, Ada, Vulcana, and Clove

Kelly nodded her head when Ada hung up. She knew Ada was not fond of her giving advice, but Kelly couldn't help but to share her ideas. She just wanted to protect her children, and everyone else for that matter. Ben gently walked up behind Kelly and wrapped his arms around her. She just leaned back into his chest, taking a deep breath. She patiently waited the two minutes, knowing Ada was extremely timely. Kelly heard the crackle of the speaker two seconds before Ada started talking, and she smiled.
"Right on time." She thought to herself as she stood back up completely, walking out of Ben's arms.
"Yes, ma'am. It will be done with the upmost haste." Kelly promised. The line went dead, and Kelly turned to Ben.
"Time to find our son and tell him to get busy." She smiled, but Ben was already a step ahead of her. While she was on the phone with Ada, Ben had already summoned his son and Clotilda. Jonah then appeared in the doorway, and Kelly smiled.
"Jonah, we need your help. You need to send your father and I into the dreams of some of the army leaders. It would help a lot of Clotilda could help." Kelly smiled, glancing from her son, to Clotilda.

Sorcha Bakari
Tagged: Janice

Sorcha was gasping for air as she finished punching the dummy in front of her.
"General, I'm getting entirely restless being up here." Sorcha groaned as she stood there. She worked out everyday, pushing herself until her muscles wouldn't move anymore. Her arms and legs were shrieking at her, but Sorcha didn't care. It was something to do.
"Give me something to do. I'll go find the lost books of the Fae. I'll go find the spears of the Ancient Careers." Sorcha stated as she looked up at her General. Sorcha just wanted a purpose, like her brother and sisters had. She shook her head, ignoring the onslaught of memories.;
"Or if you don't want me to leave, I'll do something here." Sorcha offered.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery