We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

Postby balto. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Wilhelmena| Tagged: Alex
Wil always had nightmares, ever since she lost her mom. For the past couple of months they had been getting worse, to the point where she started to avoid sleep all together. So when her dream started out fine, she was surprised. Alex and her had just left the cinema and were walking home. Since they that were both wearing rings she assumed they were married. They were completely safe and happy, having long left the city for one far away. Everything seemed perfect. She started to think that maybe she could finally have a good dream. Then she saw something. A flash of light from a tower above them. She could tell what it was, having seen it too many times. The muzzle flash from a gun. And she swore she could just make out the sound of the gunshot over the all the noise of the city. She tried to move, to push Alex out of the way, scream, anything, but it was like she was a statue, unable to do anything, even look away. She could only watch as Alex fell to the ground, the bullet having found its mark.

(First of all, sorry about your laptop. That sucks! Second, Alex has some weird dreams XD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Alexandra Keen | Tags: Wil
Alex felt plenty replenished, but it was as if her eyes were glued shut. She wanted to wake up, see the time, but the stupid gauge still hadn't moved. Her dreamless sleep moved on, to see that Wil and her were both wearing rings, signifying that they were in fact married this time. They were just doing what they were doing now, sitting and watched T.V. She wondered if they were watching actual T.V, or if it was a movie. It probably wasn't a movie, but a show on Netflix. Suddenly the windows wre smashed in, people broke into her house, snatching her and Wil. Screaming, they were reaching for each other. Two men held her down, while another pulled out a knife. As the knife found her, she screamed, before the dream ended. The gauge ever so slightly filled, and she was glad that this torture would soon be over.

(I know right XD I was having major writer's block and that was all I could come up with at the time XD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Wil wanted to wake up, but no matter how much she tried, it seemed like her eyes were glued shut. She had gone without sleep for so long she couldn't get up. Luckily, the dream ended, quickly replaced by a new one. She was in the city, or what was left of it. Once tall skyscrapers were nothing more than rubble, and formerly busy streets were devoid of life. She could hear gunshots from all around, and helicopters flying overhead. Blood dripped down her arm, and her ankle was definitely twisted. She couldn't remember what had happened, but it didn't matter. She had to find Alex. She started to run, trying to spot Alex. She couldn't see anything besides the rubble, and when she cried out it was drowned out by the continuous gunshots. She stopped running, gasping for air and clutching her arm. Something caught her eye as she scanned the war torn city; something had reflected the sunlight, like a piece of metal. She walked towards the flash, and as she got closer her heart stopped. Alex, face down in the mud. The object that caught her attention had been a ring that she was wearing, the diamonds embedded in it having reflected the light. She staggered away, bile rising in her throat. She should have been there to protect her. It was her fault. She tried to wake up, mentally screaming at herself. Nothing happened. She was trapped in her own nightmare.

(Haha! It's better than what Wil was dreaming of XD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Time skip until they wake up c:

Alex's eyes snapped open. How long had she been sleeping? Getting up quickly, efficiently, and quietly so as not to disturb Wil's sleep and her dreams, she continued down the dark hallway, squinting to see what the clock said. 12:00 p.m! She'd been asleep for at least 15 hours, which was odd. She'd thought it had been later in the day when they arrived at her apartment, but apparently not, as she kenw about how long it took herself to be fully energized. But even though she had slept most of the day away, she felt amazing, like she was filled with a new type of energy. Like she could do anything. She'd sensed her powers lacking during their extensive fighting and running, but she didn't think it was that bad.

(It would've be horrible to continue that for a really long time so I had to time skip, even though I hate time skipping c: But honestly ikr XD School started for me today and I'm literally dying :3)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Wil let out a gasp and sat up, her heart pounding. Her chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting, her heart pounded against her chest. She let out a groan and rubbed her eyes, trying to calm down. She looked to her right, expecting to see Alex next her. Instead she only saw an empty space. She stood up, almost falling in the process, her panic blocking out any reason. "Alex?" she called out, unable to keep the fear out of her voice. If she hadn't been so shaken up from her dreams, she would be sure Alex was fine. But after her nightmares, she couldn't take any chances. It was dark out, too dark for her to see clearly, her eyes still adjusting. She scrambled forward, her foot slamming into the table. She ignored the pain and began to make her way down the hallway, her breath coming in sharp, ragged gasps. "Babe?!"

(No, I'll make sure that Wil has an emotional breakdown >:D I agree with you, school is awful)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Alex heard Wil scream, and that's all it took. Was someone there? Was Wil okay? Did she need to fight? Quickly she ran down the hallway and out into the living room to find that Wil was scrambling in the dark, trying to find her through the house. She must've just woken up, because she was never like this when she had been awake for a long period of time. "I'm here, it's alright." She said quietly hoping that it didn't alarm her. "I'm going to come towards you so don't be afraid, okay?" She never called her 'Babe' either, which she found nice but odd all the same. Walking quickly towards her, she first placed a hand on her shoulder to let her know where she was located, and then both around her waist, pulling her into a hug. "It's alright. I'm okay, there's no need to worry. I'm safe, you're safe now. Everything is alright." She wished that last part was true, but they both knew it wasn't, as they wouldn't have to be fighitng for long periods of time if everything were okay.

(XD Honestly sounds like Alex in the earlier days of this!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Wil's panic began to recede as soon as Alex spoke, replaced by relief as soon as she pulled her into a hug. She felt a lump in her throat, preventing her from saying anything. She wrapped her arms around her. If anything had happened... well, that didn't matter. Alex was alright, that was all she cared about. She tried to say something, but all that came out was a choked sob. Even though she quickly went quiet, she could still feel it build up, like a dam about to burst. Instead of fighting it, she let it out, sobs wracking her body as she finally got the sweet release of crying. Even the taste of salt on her lips was a relief. She was still human, and sometimes, she just had to let it all out.

(It does! XD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Alex pulled Wil onto the couch, sitting next to her, as to not make her feel horrible and lonely. She'd never seen Wil cry before, so this was new to her, but she knew how to handle it quite well. She put her arm around her shoulders, hugging her the whole time because she knew herself having a shoulder to cry on was the best thing for someone to have. Although, she'd learned it the hard way since she'd been living on her own almost her entire life. She didn't want to let Wil go now. She never did to begin with. Sometimes she hated her heart, but if she hadn't listened to it, she'd either be dead or worse, she wouldn't have Wil with her here, right now, or for any period of time in the future. She felt herself tear up, feeling horrible having left Wil's side before. Now, she'd make sure to never let it happen ever again.

(Wil's true colors XD XD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 am

Wil let Alex lead her to the couch, too worn out to argue. She hated that she crying, especially in front of Alex, but when she tried to stop it only got worse. She had wanted to stay silent and carry on, as if nothing could bother her. After all, she was the only person Alex had to lean on, so she couldn't be weak. But she was exhausted. All the running, fighting, and everything else, compounded by her nightmares, was too much for her to keep bottled up. She leaned against Alex's shoulder, hoping that she would stop crying soon. It was like she had failed her. She tried to provide as much support as she could to hopefully make Alex feel relatively safe. How could she feel safe if the person she trusted her life with was having a breakdown?

(Wil needs a hug. And a puppy)

Last bumped by balto. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 am.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me