☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:48 pm

M A L L O R Y
── ────── ──────────── ───── ──
werewolf ・ 16 ・female ・ tags: grrr flynn

Mallory gave a tired look. She honestly hadn't expected anything less from Flynn. Crossing her arms, she scoffed. "Let me ask you something, Flintstone," she spat out his nickname like it was venom. "Why would you even bother talking to me if you think I am so rude and inconsiderate? I answered your question didn't I? Don't expect me to speak in a high pitched voice and throw confetti in the air every time I have to speak to you," She growled.

Mal walked out of the forest, her bow safely over her shoulder and her quiver as well. She had successfully trained with her bow yet another day, and her eyes flitted over to the horizon. The sun was setting, turning the sky a gentle, warm blood orange. Turning her head forward, her warm dark eyes settled on the cabin where her family lived. However something seemed out of place. The hair rose on the back of her neck and she jogged forward encase there was danger ahead. Getting to the back window, she peered in. Not being able to see very well through the dark glass, she relied on her hearing. Suddenly, she heard a crash, which she was sure was a vase hitting the wall. Mal heard muffled yells until her parents came into view. They were arguing once again. She bit the inside of her lip so hard she tasted bitter blood. Turning with her back against the wall, she stood there until she heard the front door slam. She didn’t need to check the cabin to know her mother had stormed out in a rage. She heard the crashing of water at the stream and knew her mother was angry. How long would this continue until her mother just left and never came back..? Mal, being only 7, was terrified of the thought

Passing a hand through her wavy hair, she sighed and leaned against the wall. "Sorry," she said, pausing to look him in the eye. "Is there something I can do to make it up to you?" She asked.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:35 pm

The Sanctuary

Rowan smiled in an encouraging way as Xia enthusiastically devoured what was on her plate. He couldn't see it, but judging by the delectable smell, it was rich in melted cheddar cheese.
"Having fun?" He chuckled warmly. Xia was going to get more food, which made Rowan glad. He was happy people were eating well. They needed to be strong and in their best shape.
Lily was making scooping motions, and Rowan guessed she was getting food for both of them. He accepted what she handed to him, which seemed to be a plate. It was slightly warm from the food on top. Rowan followed Lily to the couch, where he sat down beside her and put the plate on his lap.
"Thank you," He said, gently reaching out to touch her arm. "I'm alright, and I feel a lot better since you're here. You make me much braver. How are you doing though?"

Gavotte politely but quickly started to eat everything on his plate. He finished off the bread before starting on the salad and pasta. It not only filled his belly, but also made him feel warm from the inside. He wasn't quite a muscular or big person, and he was quite skinny. He did get cold easily.
He nodded to Jen when she suggested going back outside, but he didn't reply with words because his mouth was full. He didn't want to be rude or worse, have something fall out of his mouth!
Once he had cleaned off that plate, he set it down on the table. He was a growing boy and he had been very hungry. In Windwoods, he was well-fed and always got enough to eat. He wasn't used to missing a single meal, and now he didn't know how many he had skipped. It was good to finally fill his belly.
"Lead the way, sunshine," He said with a smile. After he ate, he always liked to get some fresh air. He was used to it because in Windwoods, he would join his dad on the roof and sunbathe.
He missed his father, but that just gave him more incentive to fight for Hesenia.

Timpani could feel her heart, made of steel forged in the depths of a volcano, melting at the sound of Mayne's soft voice. This must have been how her mother felt towards Juniper. On the outside she was all tough, but she just wanted to protect him. And inside she was just a teddy bear. She might have been made from cold metal, but right now she felt strangely warm and fuzzy. It wasn't normal for her.
"Now let's go eat," Timpani said with a warm smile as she took that last step forward, into the kitchen. Xia was already eating and so were the others.
"Finally come to join us, you adorable little chickadees?" Luno cooed, clasping his hands together. Timpani glared at him, but he met her gaze with a knowing wink. Boy was Timpani glad she wasn't her half-sister. It would suck to have that creepy mind-reader present in everybody's mind, but mostly in yours.
I can hear that, sweetie! Luno giggled. Why don't you ask Sunny when she comes back?
Think I will,
Timpani retorted. She shook her head disapprovingly at the small man and walked towards the table, ignoring him in favor of the food. Now what to eat...

---

Birvale Beach

Everything was in a crimson haze. Solara knew she was dying, but she couldn't recover from a death directly caused by cold water. Her return would be delayed even if they killed her now. The longer she was exposed, and the more water was involved, the longer she would be out.
At least Agatha was gone. She had disappeared with a laugh as the bolts of electricity struck her. The beach had still been tainted by her presence, and her two attacks had crippled the Queen even further.
She wasn't fighting her strongest, Luno told her. She was using your protective instincts, so she could attack you and leave you weaker. She set both of us up.
The problem was, Luno couldn't read Agatha's mind. He had confided this to Solara a long time ago. But there was no time for agonizing over regrets now. Solara needed to die before the cold claimed her.
"... Find some driftwood," She told the teenagers calmly but quietly. Vivien didn't have her weapon. Neither did anyone else gathered here.
"I picked up this walking stick when we were in the forest," Waverly spoke up. He was holding up a long branch that was splintered at one end.
Solara turned to face him.
"... Stab me."
Waverly looked completely taken aback, and he stared at her in astonishment. His hands were trembling so hard that he ended up dropping his walking stick. Solara looked at each of the other teenagers in turn. This was wasting time, and she was running out of time fast...
"I'll do it," Samuel volunteered. He picked up the stick and grit his teeth. "Uhh, ready?"
She nodded. "... Take care of the Timekeepers. Protect them until I return."
"Understood." The redhead nodded solemnly as he stepped forward, then closed his eyes tightly and plunged the sharper, splintering end into her throat.

---

Celestial Tower

Cilan was asleep, deep in another memory.
The royal siblings were playing in this room, except it wasn't much fun for twelve-year-old Cilan. He had been duct-taped to the wall. There was a target right above his head, and his evil sister was chucking scary-looking big knives at the target. Cilan's mouth had even been duct-taped shut.
"Stop squirming!" Clotilda whined. "You know I never miss."
He wasn't so sure about this. What if she decided to miss on purpose!
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. What a relief.
"Coming, mom!" Clove said in a hurry. She quickly hid all the knives under the bed, including the ones already thrown. She untaped Cilan, took all the tape, and hid that under the bed too. Cilan glared at his evil sister. She ran to the door and yanked it open before their mother could rip the thing off its hinges, like that one time he had slipped in the bathroom and hit his head. He woke up in his mother's arms, while people were trying to fix the destroyed door.
Cilan was walking towards the door slowly. His sister wore a completely perplexed expression, but then she suddenly smiled. "Oh. I was really expecting Mom to come get us in trouble... I'm not doing anything bad, I swear! But come in, Amber..."
"Amber!" Cilan exclaimed and ran forward, almost crashing into his sister.
"Watch it, you ruffian!"
Cilan didn't even look at Clotilda. He tilted his head to one side. Something seemed different about Amber, and he frowned. "What's wrong, Am?"

---

The Underworld

Alastair wasn't sure where he was. He had never seen this place before, but it looked like some subdivision of the Underworld. Maybe he was dead. That would actually be a relief, considering what Agatha had planned for Hesenia. He feared facing a fate worse than death from her torture. Despite all he had done, Alastair knew Agatha would torment him to death just for kicks. Dying in his sleep would be much preferred.
There was only one door in front of him. Probably Zelkova was on the other side. He would apologize to the judge, then accept his eternal punishment. It couldn't be worse than what Agatha might have done. Maybe she would have kept him alive forever with her dark magic, and plunged him into a state of never-ending agony for her own amusement.
He placed his hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath. He turned it and slowly let the door creak open. It wasn't Zelkova on the other side, but rather his old friend Brennius. They had grown up together and collaborated from the beginning. Both of them had done horrible things, but none of the scale Agatha was planning.
"Brennius, long time no see." A tired smile crept onto Alastair's face. Bren would have been tough competition for the throne, but Alastair missed him anyway. As strong as he wanted to be, he was growing exhausted. He just needed support right now. Nobody could do this alone.
The usurper King was more than welcoming of his friend's embrace. He couldn't confide in anyone else. Not even his wife, who would lose all her respect in him. Alastair knew Atalanta was very finicky. He hadn't wanted to marry her, but his parents always planned he would. Alastair went through with the marriage as an effort to honor their wishes. He treated her the way they would have wanted him to, and he never took out his anger on her no matter how much he wanted to. Alastair knew he wasn't a good person, but there were some promises he would never break.
When Bren pulled back, Alastair met his friend's gaze firmly. What was about to be said was important. As he listened, it seemed all his suspicions were confirmed. He had already known Agatha was loose in Hesenia, and he had even made agreements with her. It was because of him that her power had increased to this point. Now in some way, he was connected with her. Solara was the only way Alastair could escape from this terrible situation. He couldn't just give up. He had taken Hesenia by force, but now the leadership was in his hands.
It was his responsibility to keep them safe. He was in Solara's position now, meaning he had to bear her burdens. Even if Alastair didn't get along with his son, Cyprian was all he had. Regina was still out there too, and Bren looked so determined to keep her safe. He was even threatening Alastair.
It was a good call to attention, as much as he was ticked off by it.
"I understand. I don't like it, but I understand." Alastair snarled and stood up straighter. "Thank you, Bren. Hesenia is my kingdom now. There is nothing left if Agatha wins, and I won't let her win."
He stepped back, and extended a hand firmly to shake. "She can try. Over my dead body."

Agatha was strolling along in the Underworld, finding this entire situation so funny. She could have killed every one of those idiotic teenagers on the beach. She could have left them alive, but attacked them with her dark magic so they would eventually fall under her control. That was what would happen to their precious little Sunny.
She had been slow on purpose, mocking them. Let those idiots think they could defeat her with a bit of water and a couple of sparks. Those three girls were pathetic. They would be just as pathetic at full power. It was laughable, and Agatha found it so funny, since they probably thought they could fight her now.
This was getting boring, watching these stupid mortals get tortured. Agatha was about to return to the living world when some other stupid mortal called her. She laughed and dragged Regina into a dream of the Underworld. Screams of tortured mortals echoed in the distance, and the air was thick, hot, and stifling.
"You need my help, kiddo?" Agatha cackled. "How sweet... what do you want? Power, love, revenge... I'll give it all to you. Just promise to be loyal to me, and only me."
This would be so funny. Agatha herself was the least loyal of all. No matter how faithful someone was to her, she would stab them in the back and laugh as they died. Eventually she would get rid of Regina too. Just dispose of her because it would be funny, watching the betrayal in her eyes as she slowly bled out. It was the funniest of all when it happened to these tall dumb blondes like this one. It would be even funnier if Regina actually trusted her. Breaking someone's trust and shattering all their hopes, now that as a real thrill.

"SUNNY."
She opened her eyes- her actual eyes. Solara had never been in the Underworld before, but she knew this place without being told its name. She could feel her mother nearby without having to hear her voice, too. Solara had been made from metal in Vulcana's forge, and she naturally sensed the iron-willed blacksmith's magnetic presence.
"... Mother?"
Heavy footsteps made the ground shake, and then Solara was being picked up in strong arms. Vulcana cradled her like Solara cradled anyone else.
Like mother, like daughter. You really are a chip off the old anvil, Luno giggled in her mind.
"LOOK AT ME," Vulcana demanded.
Solara looked up into her mother's eyes, deep russet with an inner ring of fiery gold. Vulcana's gaze held emotions so intense, Solara could not begin to imagine what they were like.
She's looking directly into your eyes, but it's not burning her. Luno's voice was no longer so cheerful. You were always too bright for even Vulcana. Sunny, I think there's something wrong.
A bearlike growl began to sound in her mother's chest. Still cradling Solara like a baby with one arm, she put her hand on the phoenix's forehead.
"JUNIPER, GET IN HERE NOW." Her booming voice made the entire place tremble violently.
Solara's father arrived almost immediately. "Vulcana, what's going on?" He rushed over in a hurry. Solara met his gaze too, which seemed to make him more worried.
"PUT YOUR HAND ON HER FOREHEAD," Vulcana ordered.
Juniper nodded and gently touched Solara's forehead with his palm. "Sunny, you're not as warm as usual. What's wrong?"
I'll explain everything to them. Luno promised.
Solara's parents listened silently to an unheard voice before Juniper finally spoke.
"We need to bring down Agatha quickly, before it's too late. I'm so sorry, Sunny."
Vulcana was more blunt. "YOU'RE BURNING OUT. YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME."
"Five more minutes here," Juniper told her. "Then I have to send you back. Each time you return, Agatha will have a tighter hold on you. Please don't come back here until it's over."
"REMEMBER YOUR PURPOSE."
"... I made a promise. And I will never go back on my word." Solara assured her parents.
"GOOD."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 pm

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte ) ( crushgavotte )

Jen smiled, turning and walking out the door. Making sure Gavotte was following she didn't pay much attention to the bickering (which quickly ended) between Flynn and a female she believed was named Mallory. They both sat by the fire which she had apparently set, in order to drive the Basilisks away. It was only for those who weren't of the fire element, and that had been majority of the teenagers. While she wanted to wander off into the woods, Jennifer knew it was dangerous. At least for now. Walking at a steady and relaxed pace she continued to look around, "What do you think so far?" Hopefully everyone had liked it here, after all it was where they'd be staying for quite awhile. The war had begun, for sure. Yet they had much bigger challenges they'd need to face, which made these recent encounters look like child's play. They no longer had much of an option, by now it was do or die.

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationbirvale beach ) ( tagsthe group ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Vivien watched as Samuel spoke up, in fact he had volunteered to kill Solara. Watching in complete silence as he took the walking stick and stuck her in the throat. Doing as she was told Vivien continuously checked on the Timekeepers. She had no clue what they'd do now, especially without Solara. Of course she'd return eventually, after all she was a phoenix. Luckily Agatha left, apparently satisfied with the job she had done. All she wants is for us to suffer.. She couldn't wait until she'd be capable of watching that witch die. In the mean time she trudged around the beach, which was slowly growing back to its normal self. Nothing had been perfect, especially after the curse Alastair decided to put on Hesenia. Although she also knew being out here was better than being locked up, and forced to days of boredom and receiving little to no food.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 am

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

Mal was angry, and it only made Flynn angrier. She was being incredibly rude to him.
"I don't want to go into a potential battle, knowing that not everyone is on good terms. I know things are tense between us, and I am trying to remedy that. I am not asking for sunshine and butterflies, but I am asking for kindness and decency!" He growled at her. He did not want to go into a battle without his comrades in arms being upset. He wanted to be on good pages with everyone, and he wanted everyone to be on good pages with each other. As much as Flynn knew this was not his army, he was still part of it, and he still felt responsible. When Mal quickly changed emotions, Flynn nearly had it.
"Just forget it." Flynn growled, turning away and starting to walk away. He then stopped and turned around. "You know, if Agatha shot a spell at anyone, including you, I would not hesitate to throw myself in front of it, because that is what a friend does. That is what a loyal friend does. I just wanted to know if you would do the same thing, but you just answered my question."
He was so full of anger and hurt. He would still jump in front of Mal though. That fact hadn't changed. Flynn would still protect his comrades in arms until his dying breath, and even afterwards if he could.
He would have just liked to save a friend, instead of someone who hated him.

Amber
Tagged: Cilan

Amber smiled at Clove, and then Cilan ran into view, and the smile died on her face. She was going to have to abandon him, and her job.
"I'm leaving tomorrow, and I don't know for how long." She stated. She then took a deep breath and smiled. "So I guess I'm trying to say 'See you soon' instead of goodbye." She shrugged and the device in her hands seemed so fragile. She gently brought it up.
"I made this for you." She smiled. "If given enough power, it will fly around for a few minutes. It's a bird, but I'm thinking it's more of a phoenix." As to demonstrate, she injected a little bit of her electricity into it. The bird flapped it's wings. Not enough to get it off of the ground, but enough to demonstrate it could move.
"I figured it's going to get boring without me around. Plus, I'm sure Clove could have some fun trying to find different objects to electrocute this with." Amber tried to tease, but she gently put the device into Cilan's hands. "I'm sorry I cannot protect you, my prince." She murmured.

Regina
Tagged: Agatha

Regina smiled, knowing it worked. The air was hot, but Regina could handle it. She even enjoyed the screams in the distance.
"I promise to be loyal to you, and only you. But I do know how you act. I act the same way. Make someone trust you, have them help you only for you to stab them in the back once it's done." Regina stated, smiling. She then started walking back and forth.
"You see, I already have a plan on how to take down your daughter, and you are going to need my help to do so. So, how about my help in exchange for your help? All I want is a head position once you create the new government. Or even some important job somewhere else if you never want to see me again." Regina smiled, feeling like a politician. Regina was like a starfish. If her arm was cut off, it would regrow back. She at least had some last resort for protection.
"Oh, and you can't kill me." Regina added. She then smiled, feeling as if she covered all of the loopholes.
"And, to prove my loyalty, I will tell you one of Solara's many weak spots." Regina smiled. If Cilan fell, along with her little Sanctuary, Solara would be utterly destroyed.

Bren
Tagged: Alastair

"Good." Bren smiled, as Alastair shook his hand. "Good luck. I know everyone is working together on the other side. I have to report back to the Soare's to see what my next job is, but I will help you in any way I can. Just think of me before you go to sleep if you need me." Bren then disappeared, going back to Celestial Tower.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne blushed when Luno addressed them as they started to go downstairs. Mayne was hungry.
"Pancakes sounds good. Do you want me to make you some? It would be my pleasure." Mayne offered, feeling like he needed to take care of Timpani now. Cooking was in his department, and so was cleaning.
Sort of like that Cinderella story.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:17 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:Jade let go of his hand as everyone came into the cabin, "Sure." she said with a small smile. Jade started walking towards the kitchen as most others did.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:53 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Rowan/Lily

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

When Xia returned from retrieving more food, she nodded frantically at Rowan.
She hadn't really conversed with an Adamson before, other than Cilantro, who Xia was certain was the boy who called her to join his group when she first arrived at Windwoods after all that... destruction. Cilan had happily invited her into their group with open arms. If he hadn't done that, Xia wouldn't know where she would be right now. This succulent plate of food would not be in her hands. She wouldn't have seen the lake, and she wouldn't have met Silas.

Holding tightly to her plate, she wandered over to Rowan and Lily.
"Hey, Rowan. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is really out of the blue,
I know it is. And if a subject like this bothers you... You don't need to answer."

Xia fidgeted a little, scuffing her flats against the floor and biting her lip out of anxiety.
She took a deep breath, pausing before she continued with her inquiry.
"So... If you're blind... How do you know where you're going? Can you see or sense the Auras of living things like I do, or is it different? If it's kinda like the aura thing... What colour am I, if you don't mind me asking?"
Xia was only curious about this for one reason. Looking at Rowan was almost blinding for her.
It was as if she was looking directly at the sun, though it was one that was less intense than Solara.

The brightness of his energy was at least at a tolerable level, no matter how much it hurt her eyes.
When she tore her eyes away from Rowan's light, she'd always be seeing patterns and shapes on the walls.

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair... soon.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Amelia ran her fingers over the blade of Alastair's sword.
This was clearly going to be great fun for the Valkyrie as she let out a soft chuckle,
taking her seat on the throne once again. She didn't have to kill Alastair with the sword she used to kill her father.
She had the option to assassinate him with his own weapon.
"What a stupid king... keeping his weapon in a room he is not situated in.
A good warrior always has his weapon."

Glaring upwards to the ceiling of the throne room, Amelia grips the hilt of Alastair's sword tightly,
plunging it towards the ground. There was hardly a dent on the floor, but she didn't mind.
She was only using the sword as a staff, at the moment. She felt powerful... And worthy enough to rule Hesenia.
"Oh, Agatha, my lordess. I pray to you in hopes you that deliver me good fortune.
I will assassinate Alastair in your name. A faux king, he is. One that cannot properly rule because he has chosen to rely on those who are clearly unreliable. I speak to you, Agatha, knowing you will one day betray everybody,
even those who are the most loyal. Even I, who would give you my life with much content.

"Now give me your word, great Agatha, that Alastair will be dead within the hour."

Amelia hangs her head for a brief moment, giggling to herself before she throws her head back,
her voice crescendoing into something crazy. That giggle turned into a laugh, then shifting into a witch-like cackle that looped endlessly. Amelia was a nefarious soul. She would never learn as long as she lived, whether she was dwelling in Hesenia, or the Underworld. Being dragged down to hell would not stop her from committing such acts of malice.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 am

The Sanctuary

Rowan turned his head when Xia approached. He wore a smile, and he shifted slightly closer to Lily so Xia could have a seat. He patted the couch next to him.
"What is it?" He said softly. Rowan had been brought up in the Adamson family. They were very straightforward, and they really didn't keep secrets from anyone.
Xia was asking him about how he got his bearings. Rowan wondered that himself. "It might be similar to auras, but I'm not completely sure. Everything alive has this light." He smiled. "Your glow looks tinted blue to me, like cold water."

Timpani ended up forgetting what she was doing, pulling out the chair for Mayne, and she sat down in that chair. Only then did she remember it was meant for Mayne. However, he didn't seem about to sit down. He was offering to make pancakes, despite the ridiculous amount of food at the table right now. They were just missing pancakes.
"You sure?" Timpani gestured to all the food that was already available. She didn't want to tire out the poor boy, who was probably still exhausted from the recent drama. "You can make some. But only if you really want."

Gavotte followed Jen outside. He would follow her anywhere, as if she was the Queen herself. Although Solara was literally the sun, in Gavotte's eyes Jen was even more bright and radiant.
It was nice and warm outside. The nighttime air was clean and fresh, surprisingly so considering the recent war. The bodies of the basilisks were gone. Gavotte didn't think much of it, probably the others had cleaned it up. His friends were very responsible and mature, and he was proud of them. He smiled at Mallory as they went by.
"I love this place," He told Jen with full confidence. "It's very worth protecting, just as much as Windwoods even."
Speaking of Windwoods, the burden of leadership might have one day fallen upon his shoulders. His sisters were gone and his mother was a lot older than she looked. Outside she seemed like a very young, strong woman. In reality she was over eighty years old, and just hadn't seemed to age because she was created by Vulcana. Gavotte might have been relieved that he didn't need to be leader, since Windwoods was gone. But that was wrong.
He couldn't let his home remain just a distant memory.
"Jen," Gavotte confided, "I want to restore my village one day. Maybe I could even be Mayor Tenuto when it's my time. But I can't do it alone." He looked her in the eyes. "If I become the mayor, will you be my First Lady?"

Somewhere just nearby, the triplet sisters were giggling.
"That was the best idea ever, Mary!" Aeliana squealed quietly. She could not stop laughing. "I'd never have thought to throw all the basilisk bodies into the volcano!"
"Vulcana won't be happy," Mariana laughed with a shake of her head. "I wasn't completely serious about the idea."
"Who cares?" Aeliana waved her hand.
"Back on topic," Terentia reminded her sisters. "Where is Conlan?"
"According to the birds, he came back in the wrong place. He's at one of the frozen poles. Hope he doesn't lick the pole and get his tongue stuck!" Aeliana laughed.
"They aren't actual structure poles..." Mariana sighed. "Anyway, Albina is swimming in my ocean right now. She was released from time-out in the Underworld just to find Conlan and bring him back."
"Time-out!" Aeliana giggled. "Like she's a little kid, because she's littler than us!"
"You behave a lot littler, landlubber," Mariana teased. "Now let's get moving. We need to find Agatha before she finds this place."

---

Birvale Beach

Waverly was shaking hard, and he couldn't even look. He was terrified of blood and gore. Being impaled with a stick was not the cleanest way to die. He was just pacing back and forth between Amber and Ivana, making sure they stayed breathing. Vivien was responsible and had already checked on them, but Waverly still wanted to make sure, just in case their conditions worsened. He wanted to do something useful, although his instinct was to run away and hide.
"You can look now," Samuel told him.
He hoped it was quick. There hadn't been any agonized shouting or sounds of struggle coming from this direction. He hadn't dared to look, because he would either be blinded by Solara's light or scarred for life by a horrible gruesome scene. He had turned his back to them the whole time.
"This b-better not be a trick," Waverly stammered. He slowly, slowly turned around. His heart was pounding and he was gripped by horror. There was blood on the sand, on the branch, and on Samuel. But mostly nowhere else. It wasn't as bad as Waverly expected, it wasn't some ridiculous gory scene out of the horror movie 'Night of Agatha's Return'. That movie had messed him up for months and he had been too terrified to sleep properly.
"You know, I flunked history in the tenth grade. I had to do it again, but that time I studied hard." Samuel started talking fast, and he wasn't just addressing Waverly. He was almost talking to himself. Waverly knew Sammy wouldn't admit he was scared, he would just start talking a lot, really really fast. That was what he was doing right now. "Well, I know Solara's revivals are supposed to be blinding. But I was being a dummy. I didn't look away this time, but it didn't blind me. I bet she was trying to hold back. What a gentleman eh? Sorry. Gentlewoman."
"Sammy...?" Waverly looked him in the eyes.
"I need to chill. I know, bro." Samuel took some deep breaths, with a shaky laugh. Waverly could see the gratitude in his eyes. Of course, Sammy wouldn't say that out loud either.
"What should we do?" Waverly asked, looking to Vivien first.
Samuel groaned and flopped down on the sand, like it was his bed. "Can we all just stay here, guys? I don't want to move with two girls down. Besides, I don't even know the way. We're staying unless someone's got a better idea."
Waverly nodded silently and just stayed beside the girls. He knelt down, brushing the hair out of their faces. The poor Timekeepers were exhausted, but the entire family was known for ridiculous sleep deprivation. Except Audrey. She was the one screaming at everyone to get some sleep. The Aguado family had worked in the Clock Tower for a long time. August was an exception; he ran a pizza store. He occasionally dropped in to visit his sister Audrey. Waverly and Samuel were really first cousins with Ivana and Clair. All four of them had red hair, unlike Annora and Adam. It was interesting because Waverly and Samuel had Annora's last name, and Ivana and Clair had Adam's last name. Yet they seemed to get all their genes from the parent who lost their surname.
It was calming, just to sit here and think about random things.

---

Cilan's Memories

Cilantro didn't know why Amber wasn't smiling, but all too soon she told him. He felt his heart plummet and crumple onto the ground like a bird shot down mid-flight. "But why?" The boy stammered, trying to stop his lower lip from trembling. Pretty soon his entire body was shaking though. He felt Clotilda's strong arms wrap around him comfortingly. This wasn't like Clove, but he needed comfort right now. He was about to start crying, but the tears wouldn't come. He was too shocked.
He squeezed his sister's hand as he watched Amber's contraption. It was a bird, and it flapped its wings like it was alive. Cilan managed a smile, but his vision was getting blurry because of the tears pooling in his eyes.
"I love it, Am," He told her as she handed him the bird. He cradled the precious gift gently, like it was a real live baby bird. He blinked his stinging eyes hard, trying to stop the tears from beginning to fall. It was already too late. Tears were flowing steadily down his cheeks, and he was breathing shakily in an attempt to calm down.
"Don't b-be sorry," Cilan tried to order Amber, but his voice was shaking too hard to sound firm. "Just come back to me. Promise this isn't g-goodbye forever."
"I'll protect him, when I'm not too busy killing him," Clove said casually. Cilan felt her grip tighten until it was almost uncomfortable, but he needed this right now. He needed to know he wouldn't be alone.

---

The Underworld

Agatha could not stop cackling. This dumb blonde thought she had this situation all under her control, like she had any say in her fate. Let her believe that. It would be funnier to destroy her. This arrogant little twerp was just like her stupid parents, who thought they had leadership power of some sort. Agatha knew she was a better leader than any of these idiots. She was especially better than those silly, immature Soares and Adamsons.
"Of course, sweetie!" She said with a false saccharine voice. "You can live forever with me, and be my only adviser. No one else will have your job. Besides, your pretty face is just eye candy for anyone!"
Well, Agatha wasn't even lying. She would let Regina live forever just to torture her. Her suffering would be the funniest thing to watch. All of this death, destruction, and pain was just her sense of humor after all.
She listened a lot more intently when Solara's weak spots were mentioned.
"Tell me all of them, darling. See if you can name one I don't already know!"

---

Parliament Building

Alastair couldn't believe it. Brennius of all people was reporting to the Soares of all people. Alastair hated the Soares, well at least he used to. Now he couldn't bring himself to hate them. The only reason he hated them, was because they supported the Adamsons. What a hilarious twist of fate that now his least favorite Adamson was his only hope.
"Understood. Thank you, old friend." Alastair found himself smiling. He no longer felt like he had nowhere to turn. He had a task to face. Take it like a man, Alastair, he told himself firmly.
Once the dream was over, he awoke in his bed. For once he felt somewhat well-rested. It had been too long since sleep had actually restored his strength.
Alastair stretched with a yawn as he got out of bed. He was still in his clothes, since he hadn't changed before going to bed. No matter. He would shower later, after he was done for today. He had a lot of work to do.
He left his room and jogged lightly through the halls. Nobody was aroun.d, so he didn't have to walk around with his head held high or anything. He just needed to get out of this hallway fast.
His sword was in the throne room. When he finally approached the large double doors, he realized something was different. He could swear the welcome carpet hadn't been in that exact position.
He swung open the door. Maybe he was being overbearing about his-
"What. The. Disgrace."
That annoying crow girl. She was holding his sword in her filthy hands.
And she was sitting on his throne.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:34 am

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne blushed, not even realizing there was so much food. He just really wanted to make something for Timpani with extra care and love, so she could continue being happy. He would have endless energy if it meant Timpani would be happy.
"It would be my pleasure. Everyone already dug in and touched everything. It's all going to be mixed, and I prefer a pristine plate." Mayne smiled, but then he frowned, realizing he sounded a bit pompous-y.
"I'm sorry. That sounded rude." He murmured. He then turned around and started grabbing bowls and mixing.
"Do you want anything special in your pancakes?" He asked, wanting to distract himself before he said anything embarrassing.

Amber
Tagged: CIlan, Clove / Waverly, Sam, Vivien, etc.

Amber's heart nearly broke when Cilan's face fell.
"My parents won't tell me the exact reason, but I don't even know where we are going. It's supposed to be a secret." She murmured quietly, making sure to swallow the lump in her throat. She knew Cilan was doing the same thing. They were best friends. Amber and Clove were close, but Cilan and Amber were closer. She took a deep breath and let it out. Cilan took the bird, and he was holding it so gently, Amber swore her heart broke.
"This is not goodbye forever. I'm still your Royal Guard. I still have to protect my prince don't I?" Amber smiled, albeit sadly. She felt her lips tremble, but she would not cry. Not in front of Cilan. It would only make him feel worse.
"If I come back, and he is in phoenix mode, I will hunt you down Clove." Amber smiled, but she was teasing her. Amber jumped forward and hugged Clove.
"Thank you." Amber whispered so only Clove could hear. She then let go of Clove, and then turned to Cilan. She gently hugged him, and then she leaned back. She couldn't help herself as she gently grabbed his face and wiped away his tears with his thumbs.
"Always together, always forever, right?" She whispered, a single tear rolling down her cheek. She then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. It was soft and gentle, something Amber didn't really know how to do except when around Cilan. She then leaned back and started backing up.
"Behave you two. I will still come back and kick your sorry tails if you misbehave!" She playfully growled, pointing at the two rascals, but her eyes stayed on Cilan for a moment longer. She then turned and walked back to her room, trying not to run.
Even though she didn't even leave yet, she still missed Cilan terribly.

Amber awoke with a gasp, sitting straight up and ready to fight Agatha. She looked around, and then let out a sigh.
"Report?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. She then realized that Ivana wasn't awake, so no one would understood what she meant. She saw Waverly, Sam, and Vivien all lounging down, but Solara was gone. Amber surveyed for a moment, and then understood. They were in the same place. Both Solara and Agatha were gone, Ivana was still out, and it appeared as if they were not out for long.
"What's the game plan?" Amber asked as she rolled to her feet. She tried to stand up, but the world spun way too quickly. Amber slowly lowered herself back to the ground, and surveyed herself next. She had no electricity left within her. Amber didn't even think she could shock the person next to her, let alone protect herself or others. Amber was exhausted, beyond exhausted. She just wanted to sleep for the rest of eternity.
"I think we should wait for Ivana to wake up, and then we have to keep moving. Agatha could reappear in the same spot." Amber groaned as she forced herself to stand. She had to add sore to the growing list of setbacks. Amber looked around, and found the scorch marks from Agatha and from Solara.
"We still need to head that way. We were coming from the opposite way. I suspect, since we are by the water, we will find civilization soon. Maybe we could barter and see if we can stay the night somewhere. If not, I guess we could sleep on the beach." Amber murmured, naturally taking the leadership role. She was hungry, tired, and completely spent. Her patience was thin, and she couldn't help herself. Her mind was trying to find a way to get to a safe spot for them all.
"Any objections?" Amber asked, turning back to the group.

Regina
Tagged: Agatha

Regina did not let Agatha see that she was starting to get worried. Regina thought she had the situation under control, but she didn't. Not yet.
"Of course you know the Sanctuary, Luno, Cilan, the Soare's, Hesenia itself, etc." Regina started. "Water is another one." Regina started walking again, knowing if she was moving, she could think more clearly.
"But I know you like to torture people. I do too. What's the fun in just killing someone? It's not that fun. You have to make it painful and drawn out." Regina smiled, winking at Agatha and trying to relate to her. "I noticed that Luno tends to be a father to all, so I can naturally assume Solara is the same way. The relationships between everyone. That's her other weakness. If someone else is sad, she wants to help and fix them. If we can get everyone to break apart, and make an area full of despair, Solara would need to fix it. While she tried, you could swoop in and off some of those imbeciles, but keep others. Create anarchy. Then, when the time is right, you off everyone else in Hesenia. You keep Solara weak, but living, for the rest of her life. You would be the rightful ruler of Hesenia, and start over. New loyal subjects. What more could you want? Your enemy is your play toy, your people will follow you, and you will be more powerful than anyone else in the world."
"I don't see the loss, personally." Regina smiled, shrugging. "So what do you say, partners?"

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 am

Andy
I follow Jade to the kitchen. I smle when I see all the food, my sister is already eating. I go and get a chair for Jade. I hold the chair for her to sit down, then I will push n the chair when she is seated. "Ladies first." I say and smile at her, I would not do this for anybody else especially the other Windwoods girls.Timpani would KILL me if I did this. I would put up a fight but I know she would win in the end, I'm not stupid enough to fight her

Anna
FOOD. FOOD. FOOD. That is all I can think about! I ate 2 plates of salad already, I wish Solara could see me now. I get bored of salad and I start eating some steak. "Who wants to bet I can eat the WHOLE steak by myself!" I ask loudly!

Kale
I can't watch as Samuel has to kill Solara and I turn the other way, then I see Amber is awake.I feel safer with a Soare here, they are good leaders UNLIKE ALASTAIR.
"I think my mom died here." I say suddenly going quiet, I am never quiet. I look at the ground. "It was 4 years ago in the Rebellon, there were refugees here and Solara came to protect them. She didn't come in time to save mom. It was a trap though. Alastair klled everybody who could teleport so Solara couldn't get back while he..." I look down at the sand ashamed, I forget that Alastair killed her Parliment that day including the Soare famly and Amber must be the only survivng Soare.
"Sorry." I say. "Long story short no one must live here."

Fern
I go and slap Kale. "Shut your big mouth." I hiss getting really angry. "Sorry Amber. My brother has no brain." I storm away in a rage then go to Celeste. "Sorry about leaving. My stupid bother talks too much. Yes I said BOTHER on purpose!" I hug her. "I'm so glad you're ok, I was worried for you when you passed out in the jail."

Kristina
I was following the kids trail the whole time but mostly following Solara, I used to be like the rest of my family and I can still sense her. When I get to the beach I stop sensing her. Something must be wrong, I run faster. I get there to see both my kids alive and safe,
with other teenagers. There are 2 dead teenagers on the ground. "What happened here?" I demand to know what is going on, this is horrible. I am happy to see my kids but I can't show it now because there are 2 dead kids here and Solara is gone, I don't know what happened. My kids are just staring at me but I ignore them for now.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:11 am

S I L A S

Quietly, Silas finished his food, finishing the whole plate. After he had gotten the plate, he had sat down by Xia, but now she was focused on someone else. He stood, deciding to wander a little and check out the sanctuary in its whole. He left the kitchens, looking around quietly.

Jaai continued in silence, not adding anything. She didn't know what to say anyway. As they walked, Jaai observed the passing civilians, who still parted when they walked through. She smiled internally to herself. It stroked her ego more than anything now. She allowed herself to feel superior and powerful.

She spotted the worn down building Eion once worked at and grinned.

"There it is, Cy," Jaai said, approaching the door. She let go of Cyprian's hand and twisted the door handle, and it pushed open with a loud creak. A burst of stale, dry air hit her and she almost flinched away. The next smell that hit her was even worse then rotten. "Something smells disgusting..."

She walked into the store, not able to see anything without light. She tried the light switch but it seemed the power went out a long time ago. She squinted her eyes and slowly they adjusted until she finally saw exactly what was causing the putrid smell. Meats of varying size and shape that hung from her father's chilling rack had maggots and flies everywhere. She stumbled back and impulsively shot ice at the meats, impaling and incasing them with the frozen water. She cringed, turning around.

"What the hell..." She grumbled, pinching her nose. She almost couldn't remember the reason they came here.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me