Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:18 am

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, mother in law

She nodded to her mother in law, saying "I should have figured. We're both women, so...but he and Alvar didn't seem to know. Well, Alvar must have known...but he also might not have since Jarek wasn't saying anything." She shook her head a couple times. "We...we're going to tell her after the Ball, Jarek wants to focus on that right now. He seems to think she won't take it well, that there's a possibility."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Sophie

The green eyed brunette nodded as he looked at the redhead, and smiled. "Okay...we'll leave her here then," he said, glad they'd get some alone time. Not that they were dating or together, but...still. He wanted to be able to be alone with her, to gather his courage and maybe tell her. He glanced to his sister a moment, seeing the look on her face. It was like she knew, and he rolled his eyes at her.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and Brooks

The green eyed golden brown haired girl looked at her brother and Davina. She got this look on her face, as she saw the clear happiness on his. He turned to her, and he clearly must have seen her look. She said "Have fun you two~" then turned away from them.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: open for now

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male yawned a bit. He continued to walk along, then began to trot, sniffing once in awhile. He kept a lookout, kept a watch, of his surroundings as he went.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Jack?

The dark haired girl hummed a bit as she headed out of her room. She went towards the communal eating area, and smiled a bit as she saw others. She saw one of the sisters, Umi, on her way there as well. She called out "Umi, hey!" and trotted over to her, figuring she should try and make friends. She didn't really have any friends here yet...Some of the others liked her well enough, but...they all had their own friend groups.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The silly girl who could sing well but was also stubborn and could seem cold if angered, she hummed. She was average height as well as slender. She noticed others were already headed for the cafeteria. She quickly finished what she was doing, and left her room as well. The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair. As she reached the cafeteria, ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils noticed them. There were two girls she noticed. One was heading in, the other was calling out to that one.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman -outside-

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

The golden haired werewolf -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:43 pm

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie || Tagged: Brooks ||

The young woman nodded her head at his words before she slipped out the front door. She stretched out her frame a bit before hearing her wolf going crazy with excitement. Davina chuckled lightly before shifting into her wolf. The wolf shook out her pelt and lifted her muzzle into the air, sniffing around the surroundings. She jumped up onto a fallen log and waited for Brooks to join her.

”Well of course, us women know. Well his wolf is a bit tricky to understand since he’s almost like Jarek but different. And as far as waiting to tell Davina, while it’s a good thing to wait until after the ball to tell her. However, she might be a bit upset about it. You’ll have to understand that even though you wanted to wait till afterwards, which I understand, you have to see how she will take it. And don’t take it personally if she doesn’t take it well right away. Give her time to process it and think it over. I’m sure she will come around. Jarek’s older brother was the same way about Jarek. And still to this day resents him. All because Jarek is a proven Alpha. I’m sure Davina won’t be like that but just be careful.” she said said, expressing her concerns.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:54 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, mother in law

She nodded to her mother in law, and laughed lightly a little bit. she then wondered if that meant Davina might actually figure it out on her own. Shaking her head, she looked at the other woman again. "She probably will... since she's already eighteen and hasn't had a sibling. It's going to change the whole dynamic again," she said. She then nodded as the other woman continued to speak then. She made a small sound at the words the other woman said. She growled "I never liked his brother...um...sorry..." she then quickly said. That was her mother in law's other son, after all. She hummed a small sound, then said "You don't think Davina would think that way, do you? She's going to be the next alpha, and this is a baby. He wouldn't be any threat to that position," she said, then blinked a bit. "Oh, um...I think he's going to be a boy," she said to her.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The green eyed brunette smiled at her, and followed her to the door. He stepped outside with her, shutting the door behind them. He watched her become the wolf, she was so beautiful in both forms. Shaking his head, he let his also excited wolf out, who barked a bit. He ran up to the log she was on, and tapped her with his nose. He then began to run, like he was trying to start a race or a game.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl watched them go to the door. she watched them go out the door, and let out a small sigh. She hummed a small sound, and wanted to go to the kitchen for food. However, the Luna and former Luna had gone there for a private talk.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: open for now

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male yawned a bit. He continued to walk along, then began to trot, sniffing once in awhile. He kept a lookout, kept a watch, of his surroundings as he went.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Jack?

The dark haired girl hummed a bit as she headed out of her room. She went towards the communal eating area, and smiled a bit as she saw others. She saw one of the sisters, Umi, on her way there as well. She called out "Umi, hey!" and trotted over to her, figuring she should try and make friends. She didn't really have any friends here yet...Some of the others liked her well enough, but...they all had their own friend groups.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The silly girl who could sing well but was also stubborn and could seem cold if angered, she hummed. She was average height as well as slender. She noticed others were already headed for the cafeteria. She quickly finished what she was doing, and left her room as well. The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair. As she reached the cafeteria, ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils noticed them. There were two girls she noticed. One was heading in, the other was calling out to that one.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman -outside-

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:12 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Tags: open
-
He woke up at the little place they called home and thought he was hoping for a normal home with a normal life in town where he could have a job and maybe meet new people. He didn't understand why they needed to live like a hamster on a gage, why could different species live together in harmony. He turned around his bed and looked at the woody roof, he could hear the movements on his younger brother's bed as well. He was very aware that he didn't sleep well, even though he had many thoughts on his mind. Now they were burned their family home, and there was no returning, now what were his plans to do after that, we he could go or what he could do? He didn't know and it stressed him a little bit. He closed his eyes for a moment when a memory of his childhood friends came to his mind, he opened them again 'Where was she? Was she still alive, doing good?' he thought in his mind as he remembered the girl in his past. One of his closest human friends did not know his secrets but accepted them.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Tags: open
-
As he got to the bed, he fell asleep immediately, sleeping for a few hours, before his somehow neutral dreams turned into nightmares. It was the middle of the night when he woke up wet with sweat, shocked. For a moment he wanted to cry, but the tears didn't come out. He stayed awake for two hours, before falling asleep again. It was early morning when he woke up but was too tired to get up yet. He decided to stay on the bed a little bit longer.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Tags: open
-
They left the camp a little bit earlier to get some wood to keep those houses warm. Of course, wolves could not mind the cold air, but as long he had those human arms then why not get some wood when he was able do that? He took an old ax with him and moved to the dead side of the wood, the wood had had some damage and stuff during the years so the trees were not that hard to get down and there was so much space that falling trees could not make more damage to anything else. He looked at the trees finding some nice ones to get to the camp. He had forgotten the winter ball tomorrow and he didn't know if he could even join the event as he did not need a mate, he was fine the way he was now.

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Tags: open
-
He barked his car under the unused tunnel only a few a stone's throw away from his house. Yawning he got toward the house, pleased that the mother and kids left it, as visiting him was not safe, especially since he didn't know if those rogues were watching him. Rogues hated pack wolves more than humans or anything else, they could not spare a mother or her pups. He got into his house and prepared for bed, his eyes wandered around the house which had been his home for his whole life. Now he felt like it was time to move elsewhere, he was being noticed by those pack wolves, or some of them. Hopefully, the female took the warning and won't come to visit him again.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Tags: open
-
He walked to the cafeteria, hating how many students there were already, he hated to be with too many people as it distressed him a little bit. He watched the floor when he walked as he didn't want to look at anyone, he knowed that many people didn't like that, he didn't either. He walked to the food counter to take some food out of the tray he had and walked to the smaller two to three-person tables there.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Tags: open
-
She sure took a long shower, and took her time to just hang around their room as now she had the chance to do that. She wondered that now when her perfect sister was not here, she could maybe be absent from the classes as she didn't feel like studying today. She sat on her bed to think about what she could be doing today instead, she didn't have friends, everyone scared her or just didn't understand her.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || tags: Kianna, Erra (kind of)
-
She made her way to the cafeteria but was stopped by another student, she had been seen many times before but they had not spoken "Uh hello...eh Kiara?" she said thoughtfully. She looked over to the cafeteria there, noticing another girl there too watching their way.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:02 pm

Artemis dodged through the trees enjoying the wind through her dark crimson pelt. She suddenly skidded to a stop her muzzle raised as she sniffed the air. Her triangular shaped lobes flattened back against her skull and her upper lip peeled back revealing razor sharp canines as her hackles rose along her shoulders and down her neck. A low deep growl rose from her chest as she sprang forward again"that damned rogue is close almost as though he's teasing us. I want to end him" she snarled at Tara in their shared mind. Both the wolf and her human were impulsive and hot headed but this Rouge had evaded them several times in the last 6 months since he had left Tara with scars on the left side of her neck and her left shoulder blade."lets take him down this time. Hes got to pay for what he did to David's mate and pup. I promised David that I'd get justice for Amelia and Jayden's lives" Tara responded to her wolf. Artemis picked up speed as she tracked the scent of the Rouge wolf.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:47 pm

She nodded to her mother in law, and laughed lightly a little bit. she then wondered if that meant Davina might actually figure it out on her own. Shaking her head, she looked at the other woman again. "She probably will... since she's already eighteen and hasn't had a sibling. It's going to change the whole dynamic again," she said. She then nodded as the other woman continued to speak then. She made a small sound at the words the other woman said. She growled "I never liked his brother...um...sorry..." she then quickly said. That was her mother in law's other son, after all. She hummed a small sound, then said "You don't think Davina would think that way, do you? She's going to be the next alpha, and this is a baby. He wouldn't be any threat to that position," she said, then blinked a bit. "Oh, um...I think he's going to be a boy," she said to her.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The green eyed brunette smiled at her, and followed her to the door. He stepped outside with her, shutting the door behind them. He watched her become the wolf, she was so beautiful in both forms. Shaking his head, he let his also excited wolf out, who barked a bit. He ran up to the log she was on, and tapped her with his nose. He then began to run, like he was trying to start a race or a game.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl watched them go to the door. she watched them go out the door, and let out a small sigh. She hummed a small sound, and wanted to go to the kitchen for food. However, the Luna and former Luna had gone there for a private talk.

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male continued to walk his chosen path. His ears twitched and perked, as he heard some sounds. He heard birds singing in the trees, as well as a breeze rustling through it. He heard a nearby stream flowing through as well. Then he froze up...as he smelled a human or thought he did. That or a wolf that for some reason smelled of human things, such as a weapon. He snarled and leaped forward, soon hearing a yelp as well.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra

The dark haired girl laughed and said "Kianna, but...Kiara is pretty close." She paused a moment as she noticed Jack was entering the cafeteria. Shaking her head, she looked to Umi once more, then. "Where's your sister?" she asked, just wondering since she saw them together so often. She then noticed a girl watching them. "Do you...know that girl over there?" she asked, pretty sure that might be a newer student but maybe not.

The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair back. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils saw them watching her. She made a small sound when she realized she'd been caught. She blushed in embarrassment, and shook her head. She thought they were talking about her, she was pretty sure they were. At least the one, she thought she'd heard her being called Kianna by others, was.

The long haired dark haired woman sighed and shook her head. She watched the pups closely this time, and when Rinn took off she growled. She ran after the pup, grabbing her and scolding her. Rinn whined a bit, then said "Mama, Kuma wants to see that guy again! You seem to like him too..." the young pup muttered, though...mama had been mad. Amaya had been angry and annoyed when they'd returned.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:31 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie || Tagged: Brooks ||

The white wolf watched the other wolf before huffing slightly. Then she ran after him. Davina raced after him and zoomed past him. She allowed her legs to stretch out and take off as she ran through the woods. The wolf felt free and she enjoyed the nice little breeze through her fur.

”Well I’m sure nothing like that would happen. If you were having a girl then who knows. But Davina is a good girl. She’s got a good heart and head on her shoulders so I’m sure things will be fine.” she told her with a soft smile.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 pm

She smiled as she looked at her mother in law. "You always know just what to say. We are all so lucky to have you," she said. She continued to smile then. Before shaking her head a bit. "Well...guess we should get back to preparations." She gave a small laugh. She then shook her head again.

The brownish wolf barked and flicked his tail. He twitched his ears a bit. He laughed as she rushed past. He ran to catch up with her. He had always loved to run. It was one of his favorite things, besides cars. He barked at her as he caught up. He then tried to get past her. However, he took pause for a moment...He then shook his head. He scolded himself, nothing would happen. They were all safe here.

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male continued to walk his chosen path. His ears twitched and perked, as he heard some sounds. He heard birds singing in the trees, as well as a breeze rustling through it. He heard a nearby stream flowing through as well. Then he froze up...as he smelled a human or thought he did. That or a wolf that for some reason smelled of human things, such as a weapon. He snarled and leaped forward, soon hearing a yelp as well.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra

The dark haired girl laughed and said "Kianna, but...Kiara is pretty close." She paused a moment as she noticed Jack was entering the cafeteria. Shaking her head, she looked to Umi once more, then. "Where's your sister?" she asked, just wondering since she saw them together so often. She then noticed a girl watching them. "Do you...know that girl over there?" she asked, pretty sure that might be a newer student but maybe not.

The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair back. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils saw them watching her. She made a small sound when she realized she'd been caught. She blushed in embarrassment, and shook her head. She thought they were talking about her, she was pretty sure they were. At least the one, she thought she'd heard her being called Kianna by others, was.

The long haired dark haired woman sighed and shook her head. She watched the pups closely this time, and when Rinn took off she growled. She ran after the pup, grabbing her and scolding her. Rinn whined a bit, then said "Mama, Kuma wants to see that guy again! You seem to like him too..." the young pup muttered, though...mama had been mad. Amaya had been angry and annoyed when they'd returned.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:44 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

The older woman smiled softly at her daughter in law and nodded her head and head the way back to where most of the preparations were being done. Meanwhile Davina came to a halt when she came across a stream and slowly eased herself into the cold water. The moonlight was reflecting on the water and it glistened from the light. Davina lifted a paw from the water and began to look around her.

Something was not right. Something seems off to her. The white wolf lifted her muzzle to the air and flicked her ears back and forth a few times. Davina allowed herself to focus on all the training she had and glanced back at Brooks. Stay close and keep a close eye out. Something doesn’t seem right to me….Its as if someone or something is watching us…. she told Brooks.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:55 pm

[Seeley: eh heh, that was meant to just be because Tara and Codi are going to get hurt, that feeling Brooks was having. Since there's a plan in place for Codi and Tara to meet at the hospital or whatever. You've already made a post though. So we can say something is watching Brooks and Davina too.]

She smiled as she nodded back to her mother in law, no more words needed. She followed her back out of the kitchen, and saw Sophie. she nodded to the younger female, and watched her head into the kitchen. She smiled a bit then shook her head, going to find out where Jarek was.

The brownish wolf continued to follow the she wolf, shaking off the feeling. In fact, he hadn't seen Tara for some time now...and they'd all met her by now. They'd had to meet her, since they'd all be trained by her now. Shaking his head, he followed Davina into the water. He then paused as she said she thought they were being watched...He lifted his own head, ears twitching and perking. We're on our land, so...how can we be being watched? he asked. There was no way those stupid rogues could have gotten here...was there?

The green eyed golden brown haired girl watched the two come back. She nodded to the Luna and former Luna, and watched them keep walking. She sighed with relief, heading into the kitchen now. She got some meatloaf and put it in the microwave, reheating it.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me