☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

( ♚ ❝ anywhere i go there you are !! )

Postby hellb0und » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 am

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
        His gesture has me taken aback for a moment. Though soon enough, I'm hugging him back. A warm smile on my face once more. "Of course," I mutter. Even though he was shaking, I knew this was another huge step. For him, at least. I'd seen him, and oftentimes he could barely utter a word. Within the moment, all of that nervous tension has seemingly drained. I pull away after awhile before looking around, "Well... Would you like to explore this place a bit further? So long as we don't do anything that'll land us dealing with the wrath of Alder." I'd suggest training, though I recall our earlier encounter, where I'd been teaching him how to throw. Though adjusting to Ross might just be a decent idea, since I know I'll probably be seeing a lot of him.

( 🔥. // !)
          she carried ice in her heart and hellfire in her eyes.
        I'd been roaming the deserted corridors for some time now. I hadn't bothered keeping track of how long exactly, instead enjoying the peace. Sooner or later I'm back in my dorm room grabbing my bow. An agreement was made among me, Alder, and the other leaders. It allowed me to practice during times which weren't necessarily scheduled training hours. I end up adding stunts, to make it more interesting as well as impressive. The bickering going on behind me fades away as I shoot, strictly focusing on where I'm aiming and where the arrow will end up. Each arrow hits my desired target. Finishing up, I leave the room and stow the quiver and bow away once more.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby deadlyscorpion » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:26 pm

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain, Rowan
        Forum

Ember's eyes immediately locked onto a man that came rushing out, making his way over to her. "Oh, thank goodness..." She muttered, slightly stumbling closer to him. My name is Rowan, Gardener Castle's healer. Ember nodded her head, biting down hard on her lips as she carefully handed Rain to him. Once she pulled away, her arms hung low to her side in exhaustion. She further listened to Rowan speak, forcing herself to swallow spit at he questioned what happened. "I-...I don't really know what...Happened." She looked down at the girl, shifting slightly closer to her. "We were racing each other to the ruins...And..." Ember looked into his eyes, not liking how intense he was staring back at her. "Then...She...I have no idea what it is but it's not...Normal, I guess you could say." She cleared her throat, frustrated that he wasn't helping Rain at the moment. "I'm clueless. Probably just as much as you, and..." She lifted up her arm, running her fingers gently through the unconscious girl's hair before gently pulling away. "...Rain..."
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Rowan listened to the girl's explanation as he began walking quickly towards the hospital area. He hoped he wasn't making the teenagers too uncomfortable, but it was important for him to have a clear understanding of the situation. Otherwise he might misjudge the symptoms and come to a wrong conclusion.
"Thank you." Rowan nodded towards the frustrated looking girl. Of course she would be upset, she had just carried her sick friend a very long distance.
"It was brave of you to come all this way. I'm sure I can help her." Rowan offered a small smile as he entered the room and placed Rain on the nearest bed. He checked over her quickly; she seemed completely unconscious and very pale. She looked like she was beginning to go into shock- or to contract hypothermia despite the warm temperature here. Her hands were so cold, and she was shivering uncontrollably. All of her warmth seemed to be gathered at her core. Rowan placed a heated blanket on the girl before it worsened.
He placed his palm gently on her forehead, then furrowed his brows thoughtfully. A warm glow of light was emanating from his hand. He could feel his power tugging within him strangely, stronger than it did with Ondine Malaya. After healing some of the children and not experiencing this strange feeling, Rowan had come to the conclusion that it indicated one of Acacia's Chosen and their power. He had an idea of the issue at hand, but didn't voice it and focused on using his healing ability.
"I was given the gift of healing," Rowan explained. "Rain will be alright."
All that seemed to be happening, he was only calming the flow of her blood. It seemed... strange for some reason. Maybe an unknown complication from blood pressure issues that struck during that burst of physical activity. Rowan honestly feared what would happen if he let go. So he didn't let go.
"Since my power is not healing any wounds I can sense," He explained calmly to the other girl, "Rain must not be injured. It isn't internal bleeding or anything of the sort. It seems to be her blood flow that is the issue, and I have it more under control now. But I should stay in contact with her until she wakes up and feels better."
Rowan kept his hand gently over her forehead, but stepped back slightly. "You can hold her if you'd like. I think a good friend's touch might help her recover quicker. And may I humbly ask your name, ma'am?"

* Tags: Rain & Ember

---

Parlando ate in silence, just loving the rich flavor of the pancakes as he downed them all. He responded to Ant's comments with thumbs up and nods, but no words because he hated talking with his mouth full.
After he finished eating all the pancakes, only then did he speak.
"Maybe pancake scented candles," He murmured, now feeling a bit sleepy with a tummy full of food. "Anyway, I'll wait until you two finish. Then we can go wash our hands together."
Pearl was a big fanatic about washing his hands after eating or using the restroom. He did not want to get maple syrup and crumbs all over the shiny weapons. That would be incredibly rude!

* Tags: Ant, Kevin
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni finally finished and had left the cafeteria. They were now at the training caves just sitting down with each other waiting for Alder to start training and for the others to finish their breakfast. "I'm bored!!" Giovanni whined like a small child. Sherlyn just sighed and replied in the most sarcastic tone,"Well do something then,child!" "I am not a child!" "Well you sure do sound like one!" Sherlyn shot back at him. Giovanni decided to stay silent after the small argument.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:The whole Heroine Table (Because the thing is growing extremely fast!)

Sage clapped her hands excitedly,"That's amazing! Don't worry you'll know more about it soon! Just practice more often! Practice makes perfect!" she said kindly. She wished she knew what her power was but you can't rush time!

(Oh noo!! Writers block! For this! :'<)

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne & Parlando

Kevin giggled and nodded,"True. Did he take cooking classes or something? This is quite nice!" He said kindly and finished his pancakes before looking at Pearlando. "You've finished but you still have food on your mind!" He said jokingly as he shook his head laughing. "Anyway! I'm done!"

(Writer's blooooooocccccckkkkk!!! Uuuuuugggghhhhh!!!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:56 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
Liv listened as Xia told Runt about their idea for the crown, in a very dramatic manner. Runt responded equally as dramatically, looking absolutely over the moon at her task. She squealed when Eletha spoke to her, offering hugs if Runt made the crown, and hugged Xia declaring herself the 'Next Heroine of Humanity' before sprinting away.
"I've never met anyone with such an endless reserve of energy." Liv chuckled, "You could ask her to do anything and she'd agreed to do it."
She smiled at Eletha's singsong comment and nodded. "Eating is always fun." She agreed, "Especially eating pancakes."

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Kevin
"Maybe he did take cooking lessons." Ant told Kevin between bites of pancake, "We don't really know anything about him. For all we know he might have been a chef at the palace before he became commander."
Ant finished his pancakes shortly after Pearl and Kevin and chuckled at the idea of pancake-scented candles. "I don't know if those are a thing," he chuckled, "But I swear that if they are I will never rest until I've got one for you!"
He stacked his plate on top of Kevin and Parlando's and stood up. "Let's go wash our hands then." He agreed. His hands were slightly sticky now from the pancakes and so he was glad for the chance to wash them. Plus, he knew that this was something Pearl always did so he was happy to do so.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirteen

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:48 am

xxxxxxxxxxx
tyla.
seventeen.
female.
visual link-
ing.
no crush.
runt.

xxxxxxxxxxx

tyla followed behind runt at a slower pace. the female trainee wasn’t entirely comfortable with sitting at a full table. after approaching the table, she chose to awkwardly stand instead of sit. tyla didn’t know who was at the table as there were many voices talking. her senses began to get overwhelmed, causing her to tense up. tyla shifted on her feet nervously. “I think i’m going to leave,” she said in a nearly inaudible voice. with that said, tyla left the cafeteria without eating. she wasn’t hungry anyways. tyla began to head down the tunnel towards the boulder-door thing. her hand was kept firmly on the wall as a way to guide her. when tyla exited the cafeteria, she was back in the main training cave. instead of going back to her barracks, she instead went to the pool room. tyla mostly used the pool room as a way to relax. the blind trainee stripped down to the tank top and skin-tight short shorts she wore under her training gear, sliding into the warm-ish pool with a relaxed sigh.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── eleven

Postby passione » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 am

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ cafeteria ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv, runt ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Xia whistled and shook her head. "Why, thank you, Runt."

"And I do agree with you, Lieutenant." She carried her tray away before returning to her table. "Well, I'm going back to the training grounds to stretch and stuff. Come with if you'd like to, alright? I'll leave Runt to making that crown before curfew." Xia adjusted her headband from around her head and tossed her hair over her shoulder before sauntering off out of the cafeteria.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:13 am

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain, Rowan
        Forum

Ember nodded her head as he thanked her for the sad explanation, but she really had nothing other to say. I wish...I knew what happened. I would like to believe it's just a head rush, but, it doesn't seem like it. She cleared her throat, glancing up at the man and smiling gently back at him. He seemed so calm and pleasant, but, everyone had their other side to them...Right? She sighed, still following close behind him as he placed the girl on a bed. Ember stood in the background, the inside of her lips torn every so slightly from her nervously chewing on them. She shifted to the left, seeing his expression harden as his eyebrows furrowed. A deep rush of worry overwhelmed her as thoughts clung heavy in her head. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to race her...We should've taken things slow...Especially after her...Uh...Little melt-..down... She leaned back to her original standing position, staring down at the ground bellow her and waiting for a response from the doctor. I was given the girl of healing. Rain will be alright. She looked up at him, nodding her head. "Thank you...So much..." She muttered under her own breath. He's just saying that to comfort me. She thought, wanting him to explain what was happening with her. Surely, he's supposed to know and fully understand the human body and how it functions. She shook her head, realizing that she had started to react based around her impatience. She listened to him speak once again, his voice gentle to try to ease her mind even if it was only by a bit. "So...You don't have it under control fully?" She asked with attitude, but she quickly cut herself off. "Sorry, sorry. Don't mind me, I'm just...Concerned for her." She apologized before walking over to the bed. Hold her? Ember slowly sat down on the bed, looking at Rain's rather pale face. And may I humbly ask your name, ma'am? She looked back over at him, nodding her head "Uhh...Ember." She said, pausing for a moment. "Ember Trainer." The girl looked back down at Rain, slowly stretching her arm out to grab her cold fingers. "Even in a...Sickened state like this...She still looks so..." She chuckled, raising her eyebrows. "Perfect..."
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ No Longer Accepting ☀

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 am

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; table of heroines]
    a flush of pink spread across her pale cheeks at sage's words of support about her powers, and she flashed the girl a gentle smile of appreciation. she was glad she'd made a friend, for she liked company and enjoyed the change from the loneliness she often experienced. although she and sage were not similar in age, they were in personality, and aerissa could definitely see the pair becoming good friends. shaking her head of the thoughts, she cleared her plate and stood up from the table. "I'm headed to the pool if anyone would like to join me," she offered quietly with a smile to all at the table.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Parlando shrugged. He never thought about where Commander Alder picked up those mad cooking skills. "Dad was a great cook. Maybe Alder was tutored by my dad."
He pushed back his empty plate with a satisfied smile. "Ant, you're the best. If pancake scented candles don't exist, I'll invent them. I'll get rich and use the gold to bribe Commander Alder to give us all cooking lessons."
Chuckling at where his imagination took him, Pearl stood up, taking the stack of plates. He walked over and placed them on the counter, then returned to his friends.
"Let's move out, squad." He said, trying to emulate his commander's voice. It didn't work. Chuckling softly to himself, Pearl led the way down the hall.

* Tags: Kevin & Ant

---

Rowan didn't even react to the attitude. He was used to family members becoming temperamental from impatience. It was completely understandable. Rain and Ember were either sisters or very close friends, and friendship was so important in these difficult days. When family was lost, what was the next best thing?
Hearing Ember's words, it seemed these girls weren't related. Sisters would likely not say these things to each other. Rowan had never seen a sibling call another 'perfect'. More common words were 'you punk' or 'get off me'.
"She is stable, and there is no need for drastic action," Rowan explained calmly to the girl. "For now, we should let her rest. I promise she will wake up, perhaps not immediately, but she will."

* Tags: Rain & Ember

---

Runt crashed into the room with a twisted piece of metal in her hands. She sprinted over to her lieutenant and the other waiting girls, stopping before them, grinning widely and brightly as she held out the masterpiece.
"A crown for our lovely little princess!" She exclaimed, placing the piece of metal on Eletha's head. It was bent roughly into the shape of a child's tiara, and words were messily engraved in all-capitals in very... angular writing.
'HUMANTY WILL PREVALE', it read.
"And I agree wholeheartedly with this message! I, Runt Jin, will lay down my life in the service of... uh..." She forgot what she was about to say.
Embarrassed, she quickly changed the subject. "Hey, anyway. Wanna know what I made this thing out of?"

* Tags: Liv, Eletha, Xia
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me