☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 am

Mallory glanced at Lily as she ran, stopping. She whispered, "Not yet.." Before running ahead. She then heard something through her mind. Her wolves spotted something. Something close. Mallory jumped down hastily and ran up to Cilan. "My wolves are scouting behind us. We aren't fast enough because the guards are catching up." She said, and bolted back into the tree. Mal was quick and ready to shoot an arrow if she had to. She grabbed an arrow and stayed behind slightly, ready to distract the guards with a fire. She kept her bow at ready with an arrow.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:14 am

(Wait, so i start in Capital City? Or do i move on with everyone else to the forest?)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 am

Erion twitched slightly when he felt Laurel pull really hard once before sending him a message.
There's a river up ahead, around 20 meters wide. There's a wooden bridge, but it's too old to hold the whole group. Only two at the most can pass safely.

He cursed lightly under his breath. "Guys! There's a river up ahead along with a bridge, but only 2 of us can pass at a time."
Got it.
Laurel nodded to herself and quickly ran across the bridge before climbing into a tree again.

(I guess you start with us? You could do a combination of both if you can't decide)
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 am

(Re-cap? You guys have been moving so fast! XD :3)
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:56 am

Shinceon wrote:Image --
Name: Olivia Peller
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: She has hard scales on her hands and lower arms along with her hands seeming to be more like sharp claws. She also has wings that allow her to fly and a tail to help keep balance. For any kind of offensive capabilities she can also create purple fire and shoot it although her powers are not fully realized.
Personality: Nice, Stubborn, Extroverted, Cocky, Not to intelligent, Childish
Height: 5, 6
Appearance: (If you included an image, this is optional)
Strengths: (Optional)
Weaknesses: Weak to water
Weapon of choice: Her fire and claws
Crush: None
Other: Art is mine please do not take

Verisia, Gregson ~ Unknown, 35 ~ Female, Male ~ Height ~ Weapon of choice ~ Gregson had powers to control fire. Verisia was covered with hard scales along with wings and a tail and could control shadows.
Fate: They died
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:19 am

[Olivia is accepted.
@Floofy: You can just jump in, saying your character is with the rest of the group.
@Bluestar: The group is moving quickly through the forest. Cyprian arrived, and warned everyone that guards are coming.]

"Got it!" Cilan called over to Erion, and then repeated his words so people at the back could hear too. "The bridge ahead can only hold two people at once. You heard what Erion said. Now pair up, and keep moving fast."
He continued to run beside Mallory. Surprisingly, Rowan was running beside Cyprian of all people. Cilan could hear footsteps behind him and he groaned. Are you serious?
"Get a move on! We're almost there," he called out as he ran faster.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:29 am

(Should I also just be with the group?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:30 am

[Yes, that would be the easiest way.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am

(Ok)
Olivia

She laughed as she flew over the bridge, "I know what you are trying to say but I feel fine up here." She stayed in the sky as she flew across but she continued to watch them carefully in case one of them fell off. She probably would not be able to carry them back up without help but she might be able to slow there decent or put them on a ledge so they are not killed.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:05 am

"Hey Cilan, don't be surprised if you feel a few random tugs forward, I'm gonna use the bonds as a hang glider." Erion had picked up a sturdy stick, perfect for hang gliding. He quickly reached the other side of the river and discarded his stick so he could run freely.

Laurel waved up at Olivia. "I wish I could fly." She pouted as she continued swinging from tree to tree, occasionally flipping onto a branch so she could grab a higher one.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me