☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby hellb0und » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:23 pm

━━━ ➳ // J E N N I F E R !

Jennifer smiled at Gavotte, "Thank you." Gently setting her hand on top of his her attention was quickly taken as Cadence came back, screaming in panic. Disgrace.. Basilisks?! Getting on her feet quickly she didn't hesitate, and started a large fire. It was a good thing she didn't have a fear of snakes, but those who did definitely had something coming. "Gavotte, stay close, alright?" Jen probably sounded more like an overprotective mother rather than a girlfriend, but at this point it hadn't mattered. Carefully watching she had now been alert and stared at the vast clearing in front of her, knowing the creature had been close by. Right now all she could think about was making sure everyone was alright, especially Gavotte. She wouldn't dare let anyone or anything touch him, even if her life depended on it. Right now her arrows wouldn't do much, and she needed to rely on her power. If it came to it she was capable of using her bow. After all, they had defeated the manticores. Though both the creatures were very lethal, and much larger than all of them. Either way it didn't make much of a difference, right now what Jennifer's focus had been was getting everyone out alive.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 pm

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:Jade was so relaxed that she didn't notice he was awake until he spoke, she jumped a little at the sudden noise before nodding slightly. "Why wouldn't I stay?" she asked rhetorically as she stood up to stretch. Jade sighed softly, "I don't know, I guess that decision would be up to you." she prompted with a quick glance his way.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm

"He's not allowed to fight. No one is," Cadence told Jen irritably. These teenagers were clearly not listening to anything she said, and she was about to slap some sense into them. She only barely held herself back from ripping off her head. "One look at the Basilisks' eyes and he would die."
"NO ONE is fighting except Timpani, Jennifer, Cilan, Rowan, Flynn, and Olivia! The rest of you will stay here with me and keep th fire burning!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Gavotte nodded and gave Jen a hug. "I have to find things to burn in the fire," He said quickly. He hadn't been planning on fighting anyway, since his strategy wouldn't work well against a giant snake.
"Good luck out there," He said as he let her go.

Timpani was reluctant to let go of Mayne, but she knew she had to. As if reading her mind, which he probably just did, Luno approached and met her gaze with concern.
"Give him to me, Timpani," Luno told her gently. "We will keep him safe."
Timpani was entirely conflicted. She was one of the only six people who could fight the Basilisks, but she had also promised Mayne she wouldn't let him down.
"You won't let him down or break your promise." Now Luno was certainly reading her mind.
She nodded without a word, and carefully handed Mayne over to the King.

"Time to take out some anger," Cilan said to Flynn excitedly. He was going to get himself killed as often as possible, just to blind those basilisk idiots. "Alright guys, here's the plan. If you see one of those suckers, kill it, as quickly as you can. That's all you need to do. As fire elements, we can take this on."
"I will heal anyone who needs me," Rowan promised. "Just say my name."
Cilan laughed. "But nobody's healing me. Listen up, team. If I get injured out there, even a tiny scratch, kill me as hard as you can. I'll disappear and blind some snake suckers with my light. Then I'll come back, good as new to kill some more idiots!"
"That sounds reckless," Timpani growled at him.
Cilan grinned. "Exactly. Now take your places! Spread out, defend the perimeter of the meadow. If you see one of us struggling, go help. Nobody is allowed to die except me, and I'm gonna die as many times as I can, just to tick them off."
He ran towards the edge of the clearing, certain nobody would challenge his word at this dangerous time. Right now was not a time to argue. It was a time to fight the enemy, not each other.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 pm

ᴊ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ɪ ғ ᴇ ʀ

❝this is no place for a girl on fire.❞

───────────────────────────────────────────────

After Gavotte hugged her she muttered gently, "Stay alive." Walking to the others she scowled at herself under her breath for not paying closer attention to what Cadence had said. You're just full of good impressions, aren't you? Listening to the plan Jennifer did as she was told and spread out, positioning herself in a manner which she would be able to attack the creature. Her hands were now a monument of flames, prepared Jen was for battle. If they'd done this correctly, the Basilisks would be easy to defeat. Looking around at the others she noted that they too were prepared. Hopefully everyone else would be capable of keeping the fire which she set ablaze. If not, they could all die. Of course, she and everyone else fighting this thing wouldn't let that happen.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:07 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Probably everyone

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

It was a wonderful moment, the atmosphere was calm and everything radiated in virtue.
Jen was running, though, and so was Gavotte. Everyone was suddenly on the move,
and something was happening just outside the sanctuary.
Xia hadn't heard Cadence's calling the first time around, she had a slow reaction time right now,
being drawn out of Silas' kiss.

"Disgrace! We were doing so well... It was all perfect... Why?"
Xia looked to Silas as tears pricked at her eyes. Standing up as she sniffled, she had to make a run for it.
"Silas, you heard the mayor's instructions, I assume. Let's go.
And... Please, Silas... Stay safe for me. Live for me, and I'll live for you."

She couldn't afford to treat him like he was one of her weaknesses, not matter how true it was.
Silas to Xia was an Achilles heel. Something to keep away from others.
He warmed her heart and soul, and had to be protected.

Xia regretted leaving Silas behind, even as she dashed over towards the Windwoods Mayor.
She stayed behind the woman, wanting to help out with the fire as the basilisks swarmed,
but there was no way. If Xia wasn't weak to the fire, she was weak to the ashes and smoke that would rise.

"Disgrace this," she muttered under her breath, covering her mouth with her chain mail sleeve.
"Mayor Cadence, I'm useless here! I won't be able to breathe!"
Xia yelled, though not in a disrespectful manner. Cadence didn't seem to be doing the best right now.
Guinevere's energy could no longer be sensed. Perhaps that is why.
Last edited by passione on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:38 am

Cadence was seriously ticked off as she tore out some grass, and chucked it into the fire with telekinesis. She didn't care what Solara and Luno would think of her. If they complained, to disgrace with them. Cadence never liked them anyway, especially Solara for obvious reasons.
"What?" She snapped as she whirled to face Xia. Her scowl deepened when she realized this teenager was going to be helpless at the fire. Stupid, useless teenagers.
"Go protect the cabin then," Cadence snarled. She realized maybe not everyone would be good at tending the fire. "Anyone else who can't keep the fire going, join Xia and protect the cabin! NOW!"
If people decided to ignore her words again, she would take a flaming branch and beat them with it.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:39 am

Mayne
Tagged: Luno

Mayne had never been more terrified in his life. He was in a circle of a fire, clutching at his little sister. Adelina was practically shaking with fear, and Mayne couldn't even make her comfortable. Her emotions were just too high. Their parents were fighting to the death. His mother, Theia, was kicking and punching, throwing fire from every piece of visible skin. Mayne covered Adeline's eyes as Theia was taken down. It took 5 from their side to pin her down, but she was still thrashing. Fire was coming out of her mouth like a dragon, but it stopped suddenly. Mayne heard a terrible cry rise from his father, that shook Mayne to the core. Out of nowhere, the army started taking each other with anger, and shouts of malice were heard.
"Theia, my sunny," Onille sobbed as he clutched his wife. Theia's eyes were just staring, but she had a slight smile on her face. Mayne shook with fear and tears streamed down in earnest. The shouts from the soldiers were still loud, but they were dying down.
"Come on, we need to leave now." Onille had stated as he let go of Theia. He walked back to Mayne and Adeline, cradling them in a hug. Mayne stood up, dragging Adeline with him. Adeline, poor Adeline, just looked at Theia, and she screamed. Everything seemed to stop in time. The soldiers stopped fighting, and Mayne turned to look at his father. His eyes were wide, and he fell to his knees.
"Dad?" Mayne asked, catching his father.
"Get yourselves out of here." He whispered, "I'm so proud of you two." Onille then stopped breathing, and a sob emitted from Mayne. He turned towards Adeline and grabbed her, already backing away.
"We need to run." Mayne hissed, but Adeline was too shaken up. She was only 9, and she just saw the death of both of her parents.
"Adeline, run!" Mayne shouted, pushing his sister towards the trees, but she didn't move. She was frozen. The guards then descended upon them. In a matter of moments, they left cackling their heads off. Mayne was in such pain, and he looked at his sister. She was at an odd angle, and her breathing was labored. Mayne didn't even care about his pain, he just had to make his sister comfortable. He crawled over to her, crying out every time he used his left arm. He reached out and touched his sister, making her as comfortable as possible. This was his last gift to her.
"You disappoint me, Mayne." A voice nearly growled. Mayne looked up, only to find Timpani in Adeline's place. "You couldn't protect me, or the rest of your family. Everyone in Sanctuary is dead because of you and your useless talent."
"I am sorry, I did not mean-" Mayne started to stammer. The pain in his body was nothing compared to the pain in his heart.
"Don't touch me. I don't want your filth." Timpani snarled, and Mayne promptly stopped touching her. "And you thought someone would love you."

Mayne opened his eyes and clutched onto Timpani. He then realized that the person holding him was not quite as warm as she was, nor as sturdy. Mayne looked up, only to realize the King himself was holding him.
"I'm beg your pardon, sir, but I seemed to have had a nightmare. Is everything okay?" Mayne asked, looking up with both awe and admiration. He knew Timpani wouldn't leave him unless something was incredibly wrong.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

Amber smiled as Ivana kept playing with her hair.
"Of course Cilan will remember you." She stated gently. It made Amber smile wider. She had missed him.
"You know, I think my little brother and you would have been a great couple." Amber stated, not really thinking clearly. The blast was really starting to take it's toll as Amber's adrenaline died down. She was exhausted, and didn't think she could move a single muscle.
"Where is Solara? I need a nap, but not here." Amber grumpily complained.

Flynn
Tagged: Cilan, Cadence, and the rest of the fighting Team (and a few Baskilisks as well)

Flynn was thankful for Cilan, but then he heard Cadence's screams. He ran alongside Cilan, not going faster than him though. He then skidded to a stop and listened to the game plan, not even questioning Cilan's judgement.
"If you are pinned, just shout my name. I will get you out of there. If you cannot move, shout my name. I will get you to Rowan. If you are injured-" Flynn started to add, but then laughed. "You get the picture." He then watched as Cilan ran towards the edge of the perimeter, and Flynn caught up so he was running alongside him.
"I'll race you phoenix!" Flynn taunted as he laughed, but then he allowed his full speed to kick in. The world literally slowed around him as he ran, but he found his target. He could still hear everything quite clearly, and he could see everything as well. He started running around a basilisk, hoping to suffocate it to death. He kept running in a circle until he heard a thump. He glanced, and the basilisk was unmoving. He ran for a minute more, and then he had to find his next target. There seemed to be a hundred basilisks, but Flynn was sure they could all do it. No one was going to die, except Cilan.
Good thing his sister wasn't here right now, she would be throwing a hissy fit.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:41 am

The Sanctuary

The one drawback of Luno's power, was sometimes he saw things that were painful. He looked into Mayne's mind and saw his dream, which started as a horrible memory, and ended as a pure nightmare.
"I know. Shhh, I am here for you," Luno whispered as he held Mayne, like he would cradle his own children. They were all bigger than him now. Clove was about his height when she died, but she had still been more muscular.
"Basilisks are attacking the camp and Timpani was ordered to fight. Only she, Olivia, Cilan, Rowan, Flynn, and Jen can face them without dying from their stare," Luno explained calmly, running his fingers through the boy's soft hair. "She didn't want to leave you, but she had to go fight. The rest of us have to keep this fire going. If you would rather go defend the cabin, I will come with you."

---

Edge of the Sanctuary

"Cheater!" Cilan shouted at Flynn as he started using his super-speed. He was grinning though, and couldn't wait to kick some butt sky-high. Fighting was nothing to be afraid of for a phoenix. He would once be too chicken to try this, but now he wouldn't let his fears control him. He was the son of Solara and Luno. Nothing could stop him from beating up these dumb snake idiots who thought they could attack his friends.
He lunged into battle like a maniac, just as the first basilisks broke through the trees. There were so many, he didn't bother counting. He just attacked crazily, like he was completely insane.
"Be careful," Rowan warned from behind him.
Cilan rolled his eyes and fought even harder. One of them sank its long teeth into his arm. Cilan immediately felt weakened by the venom, but he just kept fighting. "Hey Rowan! Give me a-"

Cilan blinked, getting his bearings before leaping back into the fight. His enemies seemed to be disoriented. This time, instead of blindly striking everything, he jumped on one basilisk and wrestled his arms around its neck. "You're coming to the Underworld with me, you fat snake!" He shouted in its face as he hung on. It hissed and spat, writhing as it tried to shake him off. It was even more irrational as Cilan, since it was moving too fast for the other basilisks to help it out. Not that they would bother. Cilan knew these idiots were just as selfish and foolish as Alastair's soldiers.
When it came closer to the ground, Cilan twisted his arms with all his might. "Ow!" He exclaimed as the giant snake's scales slashed his skin. He hadn't done anything to it. The stupid thing didn't even have whiplash. Taking advantage, the basilisk threw him off and he landed in a tree. The basilisks surrounded him, but he saw Rowan getting ready to fire.
Cilan grinned. Now I'm just going to close my-

This time, he appeared in the middle of five basilisks. One looked straight at him, but didn't even attack. They were all hissing angrily and being rough towards each other. Cilan and Rowan had finally blinded them. And there were piles of ash where several basilisks used to be. Cilan hadn't killed any himself, but Rowan had incinerated several.
"Hey, fat boys!" Cilan screamed at the top of his lungs. Thanks to his father Luno, he could screech like a soprano whenever he wanted to. "Want a nice chicken nugget?!"
The snakes tasted the air with their tongues and hissed, all attacking him at once. Cilan just laughed as several sets of fangs sank into him. "Rowan, what's taking y-"

"Cilan, wake up."
He opened his eyes to stare into Rowan's concerned face. The phoenix boy grinned. All these times, he hadn't even gotten in trouble from his sister. She had just instantly kicked him back out, and let him revive. Clove, too, understood that this was an important fight. Or maybe she was just busy.
"Where are the giant worms?"
"We cleared this section," Rowan explained gently.
Cilan jumped to his feet. If you looked at the meadow clearing like a clock... indeed, there were no more basilisks at 10 o'clock.
But there were still eleven more sections to go. Jen was ready with her fire at 12 o'clock. Timpani was beating everything up at 4 o'clock. Olivia had been sent to 6 o'clock. Flynn was holding his own at 8 o'clock.
"Let's go kill some more maggots!" Cilan exclaimed, grabbing Rowan's hand and dragging him to where 2 o'clock was located. Basilisks were swarming the unattended area and encroaching on the Sanctuary. Cilan put Rowan between the snakes and the lake. The healer was already preparing to attack.
"Hey, you leeches!" Cilan taunted as he jumped onto the biggest basilisk, wrangling it like it was an out-of-control garden hose trying to spray his mother. Actually... that was a great idea.
"You bunch of garden hoses! Betcha can't put out this fire!" Cilan yelled as he let go, allowing the snake to buck him off on purpose. He flew through the air, heading straight towards another basilisk's open mouth. He landed right inside and it closed its jaw. He was being eaten alive.
"Rowan! Hurry the disgrace up an-"

When he blinked again, the basilisks had been driven back significantly to the edge of the woods. At least in this section. Cilan charged with an obscene battle cry, screaming all sorts of things to curse the basilisks and their grandmothers.
"I don't know, but I've been told!" He screeched, hoping the other fighters would join the battle cry.
"Your dumb tricks are getting old!
I don't know, but it's been said!
Stupid worms gonna end up dead!"

---

The Prison

Ivana looked at Amber with a concerned expression. What was wrong with her? Amber looked like that time she stayed up to 5 AM in the morning, doing a gigantic essay. Ivana had stayed up with her, begging her to come to bed. It didn't work. Amber had been too stubborn. In the morning, both girls had gone to school exhausted and cranky. They zapped each other by accident at least twenty times, and none of the other girls even tried coming near them.
At least Amber had finished the project. Ivana had already been finished, but her essay was only 3 pages long, double-spaced. It was an assignment for History, and Ivana chose to write about the birth of Queen Solara. Amber's work was ridiculously in-depth and covered all of Hesenia's history in detail.
Amber's essay ended up being 30 pages long... and it was only that 'short' because her program malfunctioned and refused to let her double-space her work.
"He was ten years old, last time I saw him," Ivana told Amber incredulously. She had no idea where Solara was either, and she was about to say something when that creepy man (with a soprano voice) got into her head again.
She is just outside the holding cells, Luno explained to her. She is waiting for them to open the door, because she doesn't want to scare them by breaking it. They are already scared enough.
Thank you.
Ivana didn't like Luno too much, but she had to be polite.
No problem, firefly! Shine on!
Crazy guy.
"She knows where the prisoners are. She's just waiting for them to come out now, since they're terrified out of their minds." Ivana rolled her eyes. "I hope they hurry up, or I will show them what real fear is like."

---

Somebody's Attic

After taking three more teenagers to Celestial Tower, Zelkova decided to wind down with another episode of her talk show. She was a little disappointed that young people were dying from Agatha's evil. Four years ago, monsters were summoned from distant lands by Alastair when he came into power. He had killed the Teleportation Transportation employees, and used the monsters in the wilderness to terrify everyone into staying in the Capital City. The monsters reproduced and became greater in number, and now they had gone insane with bloodlust thanks to Agatha. They were beyond Alastair's control and their hordes were all governed by darkness and evil.
Livius' bright voice appeared in her head. You are very upset, love.
I should be fine.
Zelkova took some deep breaths. We will win this war, no matter what. Now can you please put me on air?
Sure thing, my angel. Three... two... one... action!
Welcome back. Today's lesson is on Mortal Superstitions. Brought to you by your guide, Zelkova.
Have you ever wondered about the interesting beliefs of the living? I will be teaching you some of these. For example,
She picked up a peculiar furry object. This is a Jackalope's foot. Mortals believe carrying this charm will allow them to outrun me when I come to collect them.
This is a four-leaf clover.
She pointed to a perfect specimen that had been pressed into the pages of a scrapbook. It was the first plant Solara saw in her garden. Clovers with four leaves are said to bring good luck to the finder.
Here we have the horseshoe of a Nightmare.
Zelkova held up a black horseshoe that was still warm to the touch. If you hang it facing up, like a "U", above your bedroom door, it is said to catch bad dreams and prevent them from hurting you. If the horseshoe faces down over a doorway, anyone who walks through the doorway will have bad dreams for a week. She chuckled. Real Nightmare horseshoes are difficult to find. You must catch a Nightmare when it is visiting you. They have very fast reflexes.
Zelkova picked up the next item, a mirror. Another common superstition is that breaking a mirror will cause you bad luck for three years, if you are female. This is because Aeliana, Mariana, and Terentia hate when girls are insecure about their body image. When you break a mirror, they assume you are disgusted with the way you look. You can undo the curse by finding a new, bigger mirror and repeating the words 'I am beautiful' three times a day while looking into it.
Finally she held up a figurine of a cat. This one is the wrong color, but it will do. Zelkova chuckled. A black cat crossing your path is said to be bad luck. This is because black cats are graceful and dark; they remind people of me. You can escape an early death by changing your path and taking a detour.
She took an umbrella and opened it, then pointed to the ceiling above her. If you open an umbrella indoors, Mariana will assume you hate her intensely and she will give you bad luck.
She found a necklace with a carved cloud on it. Wearing the symbol of your zodiac will bring you good luck, and make you excel in what your zodiac excels in. This mortal was born in July. Wearing Aeliana's symbol supposedly makes the bearer able to outrun any enemies who mean harm.
A textbook at the window will prevent lightning from striking your house. This is because Adam will see the textbook and know you are very studious, and he will spare you.
Zelkova slowly walked to the window, and placed her hand on the Chemistry textbook already there.
She scratched her neck deliberately. An itchy neck means Solara strongly disapproves of you. I think you can understand where this came from.
Crossing your fingers gives you good luck, because Agatha will think you have four fingers, and laugh because of a misfortune you actually did not have. She will find some other person to torture,
Zelkova said as she crossed her fingers.
Other common ones include:
Stepping on a sidewalk crack, means Solara will come and break your father's back. This is clearly untrue and I know Solara personally dislikes this one.
Garlic protects against vampires. They are just as weak to garlic, as they are to sunlight. Unfortunately for anyone who is racist against vampires, this is untrue and quite rude. I ask you all to refrain from racism.
At the end of the rainbow is the Celestial Garden.
To make a wish come true, two people must wish on a chicken's wishbone. Each holds onto one end, and pulls until the bone breaks. Whoever has the longer end, will have their wish come true. This used to be done with a phoenix's collarbone, but it was outlawed due to poor manners.
After a baby's first haircut, keep a lock of hair. This will please Livius and he will bless the baby with a long life.
And that brings us to our program's conclusion. Join me next time for 'The Hesenian Zodiac'. Now if you will excuse me, my job today is not finished.
Stay tuned for more to come.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:58 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Anyone at the cabin, Jade

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"Yes, ma'am!"
Xia hollered, saluting Cadence with stiff movements before she dashed in the direction of the cabin.
She would most likely be alone there, she was the only one incapable of working with the ashes, after all.
Her lungs felt heavy again, but she knew that she was safe.

Her breath wouldn't catch, and she wouldn't fall again.
She stopped shortly in front of the cabin, staring it down as she worked up her energy.
There was no way for her to tell how long this fight was going to be.

"Jade, are you still in there?"
Xia called, remembering that she and Andy had wandered off here, probably catching up with their rest.
She'd need all the help she'd get, and Jade would make it easy for Xia to know what was going on.
It'd be a bad idea to use anyone who wasn't a fire element, though.

She'd call Jade out anyways, as she needed her to know what in disgrace was going on.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:26 am

ᴊ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ɪ ғ ᴇ ʀ

❝this is no place for a girl on fire.❞

───────────────────────────────────────────────

Jennifer made an attempt to drive the Basilisk away. It was huge, and could crush her in no time. Launching herself at the creature in an aggressive manner her hands were ablaze, and the snake hissed and spat in fury. Although it was clearly troubled, the dumb thing still made an attempt to attack her. She did take a few hits from it's large and sharp scales, but continued fighting recklessly. The attack seemed to be planned out like a clock, hmm.. Smart. Looking at the others for a short moment she turned back to the large creature as more showed up, she began shooting fireballs and the snakes all emitted an awful sound. Soon enough they'd fled, she cheered for a short moment before running off to another area. The snakes were seemingly increasing in number, but she continued to drive them away. "Hey disgraces, come get me!!" Jennifer screamed. They all turned around and faced her, grinning slightly the snakes began to hiss and she could see their menacing eyes. Without another thought she shot an enormous plume of fire at the Basilisks and they all thrashed around, growling as she got trapped under one of their large tails. "Come on.." She murmured before taking a blow to her forehead. Grunting in pain Jen refused to give up and continued struggling underneath the thing, before managing to get from underneath it. Her vision began to malfunction but she righted herself and managed to drive the snakes away. She made an attempt to run but it was more so a stumble, and began attacking another group of the ferocious monsters.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me