☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 am

Mal was nearing the edge of the forest, her wolf ears flicking with the small breeze that passed. She studied the grass in a calm type of worry. She tended to care way too much about things that were probably not even real. She hoped she hadn't caused Cilan an immense amount of pain. But she knew in the back of her mind it was probably her fault. She had to apologize before he got really mad at her. She also knew she wouldn't live it down by herself if he really was upset with her. Feeling frankly tired, she got in a race crouch. She used to race with the other pack members just for the heck of it. Not really caring whether she came back winded, she took off. Her paws made a small thump on the grass as she dashed to the other side. She felt the wind gently threading itself through her fur as she ran. It wasn't long before the cabin came into view. Panting slightly, she turned her head. Turning into a human to catch her breath, she leaned onto a tree, breathing quietly. Passing a somewhat wary hand through her dark hair, she decided not to think about it. Putting her hand on the tree, she rested it there until she felt a sting develop on her palm. "Ow..!" She whisper-yelled, and realized a spider had bitten her hand. Checking her hand, she noticed the two drops of blood dripping in perfect lines down her hand. Shaking her head, she glared at the spider. Why you little.. She thought. Although she wasn't happy that the spider had bitten her, she didn't kill it or anything. She left it there, feeling worn out from trying to speak to it. Feeling slightly dizzy, she went back to the cabin. Approaching the kitchen, she noticed the blonde girl from earlier and her brother. "Hi! What's up?" She asked the girl (Regina) quietly, although she wasn't in much of a mood to be fraternizing with people that screamed and cried over being scared. She decided to talk to her anyway.

Nataly nodded. Dipping her head slightly, she looked back to Alastair. "Yes, Your Majesty." She said, and walked out. Getting to the outdoors, she walked to the cabin she resided in. Grabbing her jacket, she positioned blades within the inside. Putting it on, she left for the stream.

Eden nodded, his eyes trailing to Rowan before turning back to his job. He noticed the ingredients were raw in the pan, each with their own section. Eggs, water, flour... all there. He checked off the ingredients to make sure nothing was missing. Seeing all were there, he grabbed the bowl and proceeded to mix. Of course, being 11 he wasn't exactly muscular, which meant his hands got tired quickly.
Last edited by artemis, on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:33 am

S I L A S

Having stood and began to walk, Silas continued alongside Xia. Jen suggested water. Xia responded. Gavotte added to the conversation. Silas only listened as he always did, absorbing their words as he pondered to himself.

Then he realized their destination. A lake? His interest was peaked, and he continued to think about this new advancement. Water had always been an interest to him anyway.

The sky looked gorgeous, especially after all he saw in the sky was darkness. Now small twinkling stars had been splattered across it like it was a canvas. Like a hole in the dark sky the moon shone. It cast quite a lovely light upon everything it touched. And everyone, as he noticed. Jen and Gavotte up ahead looked adorable and serene together as they strolled. How would...

He looked at the horizon, as far as he could see. If he looked at her, she may notice. Silas wasn't supposed to be noticed, no matter how much he wanted her to see him. For now he would continue in silence.

J A A I

His sweet voice calmed Jaai, and she glanced over her shoulder at him. She sighed, not quite knowing what to do.

"Do you want to see if any cool restaurants are open? Maybe they'll let the prince and princess-to-be eat on the house," she mused, pushing open the door. "Afterwards we should come back for, uh, business."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Jen/Gavotte/Anna/Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia stood at the shore of the lake, gazing out into the distance.
The mass of water sparkled under the pale moonlight,
the lake's surface, rippling due to the gentle gust that also caused her hair to waver.

"I'm gonna dunk my head in, and I'm just gonna drink,"
Xia mumbled to nobody in particular, glancing down at her muddy flats,
meeting with the cool water that lingered at the tip of her toes.

She felt like one with the water, and really, that's what she was.
Xia never knew her parents' names, but she didn't need to know who they were to find their powers.
Traces of water manipulation had been left deep within the patterns of her energy,
and it seemed to be from her mother's side. Her father's side held general energy manipulation.

Xia wished she knew her parents, she wished they hadn't dumped her in that orphanage.
She held her upper arm, right where she knew the branding was.
It didn't matter to her anymore, none of it did. Not the orphanage and the faces she'd seen.
Those little brats there ratted people out all the time, and Xia was never a part of it.
She stayed in the corners of the rooms, listening in on other conversations.

Xia averted her eyes to Silas again. It was strange how clearly she could see a future with that boy.
No more spending her days alone in the treehouse, no more studying and training alone.
She had friends now. She had a family within the Sanctuary.
"Hey, Silas? Could I ask you something?"
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 am

S I L A S

Finally at the lake, Silas sat, enjoying the soft grass beneath him. Soft grass it everywhere here, he thought. Fittingly, the entire sanctuary seemed so safe and soft.

Suddenly cut out of his thoughts, Silas glanced at Xia.

He should have looked at her before.

The moonlight hit her, and he swore she was an angel. It danced from the top of her soft hair, which could only be compared to melting chocolate bar, then the light drifted into her deep eyes. He smiled, insecurely tucking his curly white fringe behind his ear. Surely he didn't deserve to even be speaking with such a heavenly being.

"You can ask me anything," he said, shuffling to sit exactly beside her. He crossed his legs, not wanting to get his black boots and socks wet. That would ruin the mood, definitely. His eyes met her's again, and he couldn't help but smile.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 pm

━━━ ➳ // J E N N I F E R !
Jen set Gavotte down gently, allowing him to go and get a drink. She grinned and quietly watched Silas and Xia, clearly they'd felt something for each other. She definitely thought they'd be very cute together. Completely unaware of what the others had been doing she looked over her shoulder for a short moment. The cabin seemed to be occupied, and had a very sweet aroma drifting from it. Jen herself bent down and took another sip, the lake was beautiful and the water had been clean. In-fact, it had a glowing appearance to it. Everything here had been beautiful and lively, something none of them had seen in awhile. She stayed close to Gavotte as always and contently picked at the grass.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Flynn
Tagged: Cilan

Flynn hated that Cilan had to feel like he had to ask for approval to walk away from Mal. Flynn then made a promise to himself.
If his sister couldn't protect Cilan, then he would.
Flynn noticeably flinched when CIlan didn't have the usual brightness in his tone. Flynn felt as if he was part of the sun, much as Cilan was. Brightness came naturally to both of them, and when both of them were dull, it was like a kick in the gut. Flynn swallowed the lump in his throat before walking into the forest. He walked in silence, knowing Cilan would follow him.
Flynn finally came to a stop by a tree and sat at the base of it. He patted the ground next to him, indicating he wanted Cilan right next to him. Once Cilan sat down, Flynn leaned his head back against the tree and just started talking.
"You know, I really miss her." He started out, his voice catching. He squeezed his eyes shut. "I was closer with Amber than I was to Jonah, I guess it was the age difference, but she would always protect me. She would push me to the be the best I could be." He then looked at Cilan.
"You know, she really loved you. She would have easily laid down her life for you, even if she knew you were a phoenix. She would have hated seeing you die that much, even if she knew you would bounce back." Flynn admitted, his voice breaking. Cilan would have been his brother, if he had ever returned Amber's feelings. If Flynn knew Cilan as well as he thought he did, he was sure Cilan returned those feelings.
"I feel as if it was my fault she died." Flynn finally murmured after a moment of silence. He looked away as hot tears of shame rolled down his cheeks. "We were attacked, and my mother got us away, but it wasn't far enough. Jonah didn't have a defensive capability, unless he was asleep. He could use a bow though almost as well as Amber could. He covered us as Amber and I tried to run. She kept telling me to go faster, to just leave her, but I was too scared to go off alone. They surrounded us, and Amber exploded. She made her arrows become alive with electricity, trying to invoke the most damage. She made me run away. And I did. I ran faster than I ever did in my life. I ran because I was scared." He bitterly explained. His voice broke as he continued.
"I came back after a while. I saw my parents. I saw Jonah. But I didn't see Amber. I couldn't find the place where I originally started running. I'm assuming Amber exploded much like my father had, but hers was more fatal and turned her to dust." He explained, hanging his head. A choked sob escaped him.
"I miss them so much it hurts. She should have been here with us. She would love this place. She would love everyone here. She had so much love in her heart, and so much loyalty." He sobbed, not even caring if he broke. Despite the tears of shame, and probably the blotchiness of his skin, Flynn looked up and pinned Cilan with his gaze.
"I swear to you, I will protect you just as well as she did. You will never have to be afraid. As a Soare, as an Alpha, I promise this." Flynn stated, his voice raw.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

Amber closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pain, but it was intense. Amber had to 'let' the electricity through, and she gritted her teeth in pain. Once she finished her job, she could heal properly, but for now, this would have to do.
"We haven't even been gone for more than a few hours, and we're already wounded. Mom would kill us." Amber smiled, as she grabbed Ivana's hand and started walking. She wasn't running, but she wasn't lackadaisical about it either. Everything in Amber was protesting, but she kept pushing. She had to protect her people.
"Let's fry the whole building. Nothing will work for weeks." Amber giggled as they walked into the control room. No one was in it, since they were all taken care of. Amber let go of Ivana's hand and went up to the control panel. She felt the electricity hum through it, and she smiled. She closed her eyes as she grabbed the electricity and yanked it all inside of her. She felt a surge of power, and then she released it all back into the system. A great pang emitted from the system, and Amber flew back into the wall. She didn't account for it to explode.
"That was so cool." She smiled, despite her now static-y hair. She was completely drained of power, but at least her muscles were relaxed from all of the electricity that had just flowed through them.
"Did we ever tell Solara where we would meet her?" Amber frowned, still sprawled out on the ground. She looked at Ivana. "I don't think we thought this plan all of the way through.

Regina
Tagged: Everyone in the Kitchen

"We're just baking. Care to join, Wolfie?" Regina smiled, winking at Mal. Mal was certainly attractive, but she saw how she was treating Cilan. She just needed a little more dirt before she completely annihilated this group.
"Here, let me help you Eden." Regina smiled, grabbing the bowl, and mixing the rest for him.

Jonah
Tagged: Clove

Jonah smiled, knowing Clove secretly liked it when he was all lovey-dovey. He also secretly loved it when she called him a nerd.
"Lead the way, Beta." Jonah teased, holding out his arm for her to start going. He would follow her anywhere.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Celestial Spire

Clove laughed and rolled her eyes. She preferred to be called the Supreme Evil Overlord of Everything. She was going to take over the Underworld one day, and give General Ada a run for her money. She was going to fight Conlan and win. She was going to be more accurate and agile than her father Luno, and then she would brag to everyone about it. Jonah could brag too, because his fiancée would be the best ever.
She opened the fancy door, ignoring the dedication to Kelly and Ben, and started down the stairs. She had obviously already known it was dedicated to them... it was that obvious.
"I can't wait to see my brother again. I love bullying him and pushing him around," She said honestly. "And now I can get away with it because he's getting so big. I bet if I was still alive, I'd be taller than my mom right now..."

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian couldn't help licking his lips when food was mentioned. He loved food, like any teenage boy. Once his football team had a pizza party, and there were two pizzas. As the quarterback, Cyprian got first pick... but he ate everything. They had to go order more pizzas for the other members of the team!
"They don't got to be fancy, right?" He asked as his stomach rumbled at the thought. It sounded like an earthquake, or even Vulcana's roar. "I want pizza."

---

The Prison

Ivana was still pretty worried about Amber, but she seemed fine. Ivana knew her sister was strong enough to handle stress and physical injuries. The Timekeeper's daughter chuckled nervously as Amber mentioned Audrey. She was correct. Their mother would definitely ground them for a month when she found out about this.
Hopefully they had healers at the Sanctuary... Alastair had killed all the healers in the Capital City, including those working for the hospital. He just wanted his enemies to suffer and die. Ivana couldn't wait until it was his turn to suffer and die. She would just leave him there to bleed out slowly.
Ivana actually started laughing as Amber destroyed the entire building's system. She was better at this than Adam. If it was Adam, he would end up wrecking the room and frying the hardware. Nothing in the building that relied on electricity, would ever work again. He had a big issue with collateral damage.
She could feel her powers returning after the brat disabled them. Ivana knelt down and pulled Amber in her lap, fixing her ridiculous hair that was sticking everywhere. "Having fun?" She giggled as she smoothed down the messed up hair. "We should stay put and wait for Solara. She should be able to figure out we are in the control room. I can defend us from here until she arrives."

---

The Sanctuary

Rowan loved sweets and it was probably very obvious. Cheerfully, he threw his arms around Lily in a hug. He really loved to hug everyone, especially Lily. There was no such thing as too many hugs.
"Walking is fine with me. Can you hold my hand?" He said, reaching out in the direction of her voice and the soft glow. Rowan would go anywhere with her, even to the depths of the Underworld.

Gavotte was a little lazy and just lay in the ground for a bit, looking up at the sky. The dark clouds still blocked out the stars, but cleared slightly to reveal the shining, nearly-full moon. The moonlight cast everything in a soft silver glow. It was so peaceful here. "Can we sleep outside tonight?" He asked, reluctant to leave this lovely landscape.
He would have fallen asleep in the grass if he hadn't remembered, he was supposed to be drinking. He rose to his feet and walked to the lakeside, then knelt and cupped some water in his hands. He drank carefully, savoring the fresh water. It was like the water back in Windwoods and it reminded him of home.
"Thank you Jen," He said after he was finished. He had forgotten to thank her for carrying him, and better late than never. He also gave a smile at Xia and Silas. They seemed to have a lot of chemistry. Silas used to hang around with Timpani, but they were just friends. This was something much different now.

Cilan took deep breaths as he walked after Flynn. As the leader of his peers and the future ruler of Hesenia, he needed to learn to calm down so he could help his friends. His side of the family was notorious for being slow to grow up. It was probably because neither of his parents had been born normally. Cilan wasn't exactly a normal Hesenian either, even though sometimes he felt just as normal as anybody. He knew he was different though, and not always in a good way.
He sat down beside Flynn, almost touching. Cilan watched his childhood friend carefully. They had grown up together in the Parliament, racing each other down halls covered with colorful vines, hiding in houseplants that grew directly out of the walls, ceiling, and floor. The inside of the building had been a green paradise back in Solara's time. Cilan didn't want to imagine what it looked like now.
When Flynn started talking, Cilan knew this was going to be difficult. He bit his bottom lip and willed it not to tremble, but he was unsuccessful. He didn't want to hear about Amber's death. She didn't want to hear about how she died violently and there wasn't even a body to bury. There wasn't even a funeral, since the Adamsons and Soares had to go into hiding apart from each other. Cilan had tried to shove away those memories for years so he would stop waking up screaming in the middle of the night, but that didn't work. It still happened every night.
He hadn't slept since he found out he was a phoenix, and that was good. Whenever he slept, it would leave him more drained than the day before. There were memories in his dreams that were too painful to recall in reality. He had always looked up to his best friends and his sister, and he had lost them all. Now he and Flynn were the only ones left from their families' once-great legacy.
They had once been so carefree, playing in the meadow under Solara's ever-watchful eye, sleeping as Luno guarded them from above. He remembered spying on one of Solara's conversations with Kelly, when they were arranging marriages between Clotilda and Jonah, Amber and Cilan. He would normally have detested arranged marriages, but not to her. Even as a small child, he had been overjoyed at the thought of spending the rest of his life with his best friend. He used to dream about being King, ruling over the country... and one day he would raise the sun just like his mother.
Those days were gone.
Now his dreams always started with a good memory, and ended in a horrible nightmare. They would play together in the fields, and the grass around them would start burning as Alastair's soldiers torched the land with them unable to escape. They would play hide-and-seek in the corridors, but then the seeker would be replaced with an assassin. Worst of all was a dream in which Amber had died and his arranged-marriage was changed to Agatha, and his mother watched emotionlessly as the ancient villain took him away forever.
He had tried so hard to move on, but he just couldn't do it completely despite all his efforts. He had dated many girls, but they would always end up feeling like something was wrong. They would leave him, telling him there was something missing from their relationship. Cilan's heart could never forget. He would live forever in the shadow of a love that would never flourish, because being a phoenix was not always a blessing. Sometimes, it was a curse.
Maybe he was a lot more like his mother than he believed. His old dream of becoming King... it couldn't come true if he had no Queen. Cilan didn't know what would become of him, once Hesenia was safe. He didn't even know what would become of Solara. But he had a feeling when the time came, there would be some goodbyes.
"It's not your fault," Cilan found himself repeating as tears fell from his own eyes. "It's not your fault."
It was normal for them to blame themselves. That didn't mean it was healthy. All that remorse and loathing bottled up for years after the disaster had come and gone. Maybe the Sunset Rebellion was finally over, but the scars it inflicted would never go away. Especially if Cilan was to live forever as his power dictated.
Flynn promised to protect him, and Cilan knew he was finished. The phoenix boy threw his arms around his friend, hugging him tightly. "As Hesenia's Prince, I promise I'll protect you too. We will protect each other."
It was time to step into his role.
"I miss her too. I tried not to think about her, but now that you bring it up, I know I can't hide from the memories again. But sometimes I just feel lost." Cilan said quietly into his ear. "But one thing is for certain."
His voice was still just as quiet, but now it had enough passion to rival Vulcana's tone.
"I will disgracing murder whoever is responsible for this." Cilan was glad Flynn couldn't see his face- his expression was twisted in a mixture of longing and rage. "For now on, I'm going to fight with everything I have for Hesenia and the Sanctuary. I'm going to protect them with all my lives, until this war is over."
And then... and then what?
Once his job was done, what would his purpose be?
He didn't know.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:33 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Jen/Gavotte/Anna/Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia had forgotten what she wanted to ask Silas,
either that, or she had been looking for an excuse to make her move.
This was the moment, though. Everything was quiet aside from Gavotte's relaxed words,
and Xia's mind was as clear as the night sky. She had even forgotten that she needed a drink.

Xia flushed red, scratching the back of her neck and turning her head towards Silas hesitantly.
She kneeled down next to him, planting her knees in the mud.
She'd have to worry about ruining her only pair of leggings later,
Maybe wash them at the other side of the lake after everyone else had fallen asleep.

"I—I..." Xia stuttered, her eyes darting around frantically.
Her cheeks were hot and she could feel her aura spiking at an anxious high.
She looks directly into Silas' eyes, allowing the serenity of his energy to calm her down.
It was quite effective, as even though her heart still beat outside of its cage,
her fists had become slack and less clammy with anticipation.

"I forgot my question."
Xia places her hands on Silas' cheeks, cupping his face gently.
She inches closer until their noses were barely touching,
before gathering the courage to squeeze her eyes shut and take a deep breath.
Xia presses her lips against Silas', relieved that she hadn't missed.

It would have been a little humiliating if she had, messing up her first kiss.
It only took a second for her to relax, forgetting the fear that she had pushed against him too hard.
Gods, she wanted this to last forever. Xia thought that Silas was just a soft hearted person,
with a soft exterior as well. He had soft lips, too.

Pulling away slowly, Xia moves her hands away from his face,
placing them over her own to cover her eyes and cheeks.
She didn't know whether she wanted to smile or cry. What if she had ruined their friendship?
What if Silas' signs were mixed... and he didn't like her?
No. There was no mistaking a person's aura, and Xia had clearly sensed what he felt.
She felt the same way. Regardless, she was a little scared.

"I—I'm sorry... I just... I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it back."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:39 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // rowan

letting out a content sigh, lily intertwined her fingers with Rowan's, a smile etched across her face. she really hoped that nothing bad was to happen. they'd finally arrived at the sanctuary, and all was well. she just wanted all her friends to be happy and comfortable. tracing patterns on the healer's hand with her fingertips, her mind trailed off, pondering the future."hey Rowan," she started, deciding to voice her thoughts, "what happens now?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 am

(re-posing)

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:Jade was so relaxed that she didn't notice he was awake until he spoke, she jumped a little at the sudden noise before nodding slightly. "Why wouldn't I stay?" she asked rhetorically as she stood up to stretch. Jade sighed softly, "I don't know, I guess that decision would be up to you." she prompted with a quick glance his way.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me