☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 am

(my sincerest of appologies, my I've been overwhelmed recently with personal matters so I have had few chances to get on. fortunately my tablet is functioning properly again and my personal issues are being solved, so I can post again! once again, my deepest apologies '^^)

_________________________________________________________________________________

S I L A S

Once at the sanctuary and Gavotte had placed Xia on the ground, Silas watched her carefully, unsure of what to do. Her air seemed to have returned and after a moment of him staring up at the stars above she moved and spoke. He listened from a soft a grassy spot on the floor. Her words were directed at Gavotte, so he simply watched.

She looked for him briefly, then spoke to Gavotte and Jen, but he kept his silence. Watching seemed preferable than interrupting the moonlit atmosphere.

As Xia looked at him, his heart thumped softly. He would have cried, but he couldn't seem to summon the will. She was breathtaking.

As Gavotte spoke about coming along, Silas stared at him in confusion. "Go where?"
    _________________________________________________________________________________

J A A I

She momentarily didn't know how to feel. Her heart felt numb, and she realized she had to get out. As she stumbled through the castle (though it only felt like she was stumbling, she was actually flawlessly strutting like the queen she was), her eyes searched for and escape.

Did she do that? Did she say too much? Did he see though her lies? They seemed transparent enough for her to see through them, through she was the one telling the lies.

"Can we leave the building? Should we, Cyprian? I don't even know. I thought this would be easier. Do we return to the rebels now?" She said, staring at the doors that led to the free outside world.

Were those words too transparent as well? She steeled herself. None of them could afford to think so anxiously. If a villian overheard, then they would assume, as Jaai and Cyprian were spies, that it was Jaai pondering her next move against the rebels. Or at least she hoped so.

Though, there weren't many people in the nearby vicinity, so she relaxed.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 am

The Sanctuary

As usual, Cilan was about to laugh and just go along with it. He wasn't too big on criticizing others unless they were being offensive, and nicknames were certainly not offensive. "I suppose-"
Before he could finish his sentence, he was hit with intense pain in his heart. Cilan gritted his teeth and looked at the floor, trying to keep himself from crying out. He actually wanted to cry.
"Alpha..."
Something about that name...
He shook his head slowly. "Sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. That name just makes me uncomfortable for some reason, and I don't know why. I really am sorry."

Gavotte chuckled. He wasn't opposed to the thought of being stuck with Jen forever. Even if they were locked in the Underworld, he wouldn't even complain. The others seemed ready to go, and he knew Anna would follow Jen.
"Lead the way, Fire Girl." He said cheerfully. "Blaze a path."
He remembered reading something about how Vulcana and Solara took everything literally. They were fire elements, and so was Jen. Of course she was different, but better safe than sorry.
"Not literally, of course; don't burn down this place." He chuckled and patted her arm.

Cadence was so ticked off that she left to take a walk. The woods were much darker than the Sanctuary, which was good. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness since the curse took over the world. She was thoroughly annoyed with everyone not doing any work. They were just going out to explore.
Insolent teenagers! They needed to do some training.
She would punish them when she got back there... or if she caught them out here.
In fact, that was what she would do. She would wait here for the teenagers to come. Then she would ambush them, and show them to respect their elders!

---

The Prison

Samuel couldn't wait to get out of this smelly place. There was this disgusting stench like old basement, mixed with a hint of sewer water. Definitely not appetizing for a guy who loved to eat. He was in love with food, especially pasta. His boring brother was too dull to appreciate food as much as him.
"Sure! I'll stay here and defend the others," Sammy said brightly as he nodded to Casedy. He liked to be supportive of his fellow prisoners. They needed to work together to get out of this disgusting place.
He laughed, though, when she suggested the window.
"C'mon, you've been outside right? You know the weird curse blocked out the sun. Everything is dark, we don't know if it's day or night." He could see all that from outside any of the heavily barred windows.
"Shush, Sammy," Waverly told him. "She must have forgotten because of the stress."
"Don't worry." Samuel said with a grin at Casedy. "I'm just messing with you. But no. A window won't really help."
There was a knock at the metal door, which the security system had once sealed tight. Even Samuel fell silent at this, and Waverly was trembling. Sammy looked at Casedy, hoping she wouldn't be brash enough to say something. What if it was a mass murderer from Alastair's new Parliament?

Ivana was relieved Amber had come to the rescue. She wouldn't have been able to do this task herself, but her sister could. It was a Soare thing probably. They were natural geniuses. Ivana ran down the horrible corridor after Amber, constantly looking backwards while following Amber's lead. Amber had good senses and wouldn't let Ivana crash into anything. They were sisters and had to trust in each other.
"I have you covered," Ivana told Amber quietly. She could feel her sister's electricity crackling, just beneath the surface. It reminded Ivana how powerful they really were.
"There they are!" A furious voice boomed from the hallway they just passed. Ivana saw the first guards filing into the corridor, their weapons raised. She patiently waited until they were closer before concentrating, allowing her full power to charge. The soldiers were so eager to get at them, they were shoving each other forward. Ivana unleashed a focused beam of electricity upon the first soldier. Since they were all in contact or very close, the deadly bolt was able to travel all the way to the trailing guard, who hadn't even come into view yet.
As they continued running, Ivana didn't look back. She knew nobody would be in any shape to pursue them. "I took care of them, but I'm letting go now," She warned. She was exhausted after that attack, and she had overdone it. Now she was in no shape to run at this pace. "I will still keep up."
She released Amber's hand and kept running, periodically looking over her shoulder. When she passed an intersecting hallway, however, something small but heavy slammed into her.
"Excuse me," Ivana said. There was some crazy girl with a knife. She didn't look like she wanted to negotiate, since she was giggling like she was completely insane.
Ivana sighed. She would have to kill this ignoramus. She started to charge her power, but all she could feel was static. And she was grounded, so she couldn't even develop any sort of charge. She hadn't completely drained herself. Where was her power?
It dawned on her that this girl had the ability to disable powers.
Her attacker raised her knife.
Ivana had one hope for survival. If her sister was not fast enough, this would be Ivana's last word.
"Amber!"

---

Parliament Building

Once everyone had left the room, including Virisia, Alastair just sighed and sat back down on his throne. He was pretty exhausted with all this horrible behavior... of course he would spare Ashton, but he was extremely disappointed with Dawn's behavior. She used to show so much promise, but this single show of disobedience had led him to completely change his opinions about her. Now she had stormed out, with the clear intentions to leave the building immediately. She would probably go attack someone, and she was so fast that she was probably doing it now.
Alastair had zero tolerance of disobedience.
"Heheheh.... neither do I..." Cackled a voice that sent chills down his spine.
He turned to see the malevolent woman's sneering face. Agatha must have snuck in through the window. Alastair wanted to recoil from her, but he was frozen in place.
"Ya been wastin' too much time..." Agatha said with a smirk. "You should've killed those lil' buggers instead of waitin' around for 'em to leave!"
Alastair focused on a random person, a servant, and imagined killing him for not moving fast enough. He knew he had to form this mental picture so Agatha would believe he was listening.
"Yes... just like that, kiddo!" Agatha said. "Now listen here... You wanna see Solara fall?"
Alastair nodded.
"Just remember our agreement still stands..." She snickered maliciously. Alastair looked into her pale green eyes and saw nothing but evil. Agatha was devoted to spreading destruction and chaos around Hesenia.
He deeply regretted making the deal with her.
"I know ya do, kiddo... which is th' best part!" Agatha laughed. "Why? 'Cause you're stuck with it. And I'll happily kill you if ya try to turn against me!"
She ran towards the stained glass window. With a dramatic shattering noise and a gust of chilling wind, she was gone. Alastair slumped against his throne, feeling a sense of foreboding. He wasn't supposed to be afraid of anything. He was supposed to go through with his plans.
But asking for help from Solara seemed more preferable than... whatever Agatha wanted to do.

---

Celestial Pinnacle

Clotilda's first instinct was to run off and immediately find everyone, but she had to finish listening first. She was just nodding eagerly at the thought. Finally she would get to be famous. Everyone would know her name, and her enemies would hopefully fear her. If they weren't scared of her yet, she would make them scared eventually. Even Agatha. That Agatha idiot needed to be taught a lesson with pain!
"Yes, mom," She said as she rolled her eyes at Kelly. She was smiling ridiculously though. She really did love Kelly as a mother, more than her own mother. "Let's eviscerate this disgrace!"
"We will speak to our son," Gingko told Kelly. The look in her eyes said this was not up for debate, and nobody else would be allowed to sign up for Rowan's dream. Her husband was not here, since he was still alive. It was just the three other children here. Clove was surprised Gingko hadn't exploded at Ada for the request. But then again, the General was the matriarch. And she didn't take kindly to an attitude.
"You seem to have your roles decided," Zelkova said with a smile. "I will be leaving now. The sincerest of best wishes for you. I know you will succeed."
She just faded out and disappeared without another word.
"Yeah," Evan also agreed. He was smiling, as always. He went to the door and held it open. Clotilda didn't now what was wrong with him, but he was always smiling. Even when Hesenia was in danger of being destroyed by Agatha, he was still smiling. He was just always happy and always ridiculous.
"Where's the first stop?" Clove asked Jonah, cracking her knuckles. She hoped it was someone she hated. She would really beat some sense into them.

---

The Hospital

The room was quiet and peaceful. She liked quiet and peaceful. It always made her smile when she came here, and she did not hear anyone screaming in pain. It meant she was doing her job correctly. She liked to be organized when it came to contacting her patients. Otherwise it would get out of hand.
She found room 412, the room she was looking for. Slowly, she knocked twice on the door.
"Come in," Groaned an agonized voice from the other side.
She opened the door and quietly slipped inside, closing the door after her. As soon as she turned her face towards the patient, she noticed he was squinting hard at her. His eyesight had deteriorated noticeably since last time, the poor soul. Not to worry. She would make him much better.
She walked to the side of his bed and sat down. It took a moment, but she could tell the patient recognized her. Much to her dismay, his expression became one of horror. Fear glimmered in his deep blue eyes.
"Zelkova...?" The man whispered.
She nodded, reaching forward and touching his cheek. "I am here."
He was too petrified to recoil from her, and simply gaped at her blankly.
Livius, am I live? She asked her husband.
I got you covered, Zel! She could literally hear Livius' ridiculous grin through their link. Your thoughts to me will be on air in three... two... one... action!
Today's lesson is on the Five Stages of Grief. Brought to you by your guide, Zelkova.
The patient was finally able to speak. "Don't y-you... don't you have the w-wrong room number? Maybe you meant to find the patient next door..."
Stage one is Denial.
"No, Mr. Aguado." She whispered, brushing her slender fingers across his cold face. "I am here for you."
"What did I do to deserve this?" He snapped at her, jerking away from her touch. "You should be collecting Alastair. Or any of his assassins. I was just an honest worker for the Clock Tower! And my name is August!"
Stage two is Anger.
"Shhh," Zelkova told him gently. "I know, my dear. It happens to the best of us."
August looked frantic. "Can't you come back in a month or two? I just want to see my boys one last time."
Stage three is Bargaining.
She shook her head. "You asked for one week, and I granted your plea. The condition was that you join me for a documentary on grief. Today is the day, I am sorry."
He must have realized there was no arguing or even negotiating with Zelkova, and he broke down in tears. She took his hand and held it tenderly, and he did not pull it away this time.
Stage four is Depression.
After a few minutes, August was finally calm.
"I'm sorry for that," He said quietly. "I won't break my word with you. I'm ready."
She smiled and gently took him into her embrace.
Stage five is Acceptance. And that brings us to our program's conclusion. Join me next time for 'Mortal Superstitions'. Now if you will excuse me, my job today is not finished.
Stay tuned for more to come.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 am

Her expression went from amused to concerned. "Woah.. are you okay?" She said, looking him in the eye. Mal nodded slowly when he tried to explain, and she shook her head. "It's fine," She said, still trying to figure out what happened to him. Was it something she said? She decided to watch her words as to not.... uhh.... hurt him again. Her facial expression was still very concerned as she watched him.

Eden turned his head when he heard another voice. Boy, these girls did love to bake. "Sure," He said, looking to the table of ingredients. Eden had always thought girls were especially annoying, but these two were okay. He did however listen when the aura manipulator pointed out some stuff about Regina. Of course, Eden didn't know how aura powers worked exactly, but he was surprised when the girl with the fire tackled her. Territorial much? Eden observed Lily and her baking incase he needed to do something.

Nataly walked in to the Parliament Building, papers in her hand. She had yet to break the news to Alastair that the Evertons were still alive. As far as anyone knew, she was not part of their family. Heck, she could pass for someone who had never even met them! Of course that was a lie. Walking with her leather boots making a slight click on the floors, she approached the throne room. "Your Majesty, I have recently received word that we have another family still alive." She said, pausing before breaking the news. "It seems the we haven't been able to wipe out the Evertons completely. 2 still live," she said with a tired breath, although she was sure the King already knew that. Her daughter had been a bit of a pest to some of the laws since the new king came to power.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 am

Flynn
Tagged: Cilan and Mal

Flynn was sitting alone with his thoughts, and he was just feeling sadder and sadder. His family should be with him. Especially Amber. She would have loved this place. He missed Jonah a lot, but he felt like he was closer with Amber. She always challenged him and tried to teach him how to protect himself. He felt like he was on the verge of tears, and he had to swallow past the lump in his throat. He didn't want to bother Rowan, because Rowan and Amber were never that close. His eyes racked across the Sanctuary, and his eyes landed on Cilan. They've known each other forever, and he knew Cilan liked Amber. Without another thought, he stood up and walked over to Cilan.
"Sorry for the intrusion, but Cilan, can we go for a walk? Just the two of us?" Flynn asked, trying not to let the sadness creep into his voice. He needed to talk to someone about Amber, just to try and alleviate some of the pain he was feeling. If he heard a story about their childhood, he was sure he would feel better.
"Sorry Mal, but I really need some bro time." Flynn sheepishly shrugged, looking directly into her eyes for a moment. He hoped she didn't see the pain in them. He didn't need her riding on him for it.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana and Dawn

Amber knew Ivana would protect her. She could always count on her siblings, dead or alive. Amber smiled and kept running along, knowing Ivana could keep up with her. Amber didn't even fumble when a voice echoed through the halls. She wasn't scared. Ivana then let go, and Amber realized she was pushing her too hard.
"Sorry," Amber smiled, slowing down just a bit. She knew attacking someone would definitely hurt her. Amber kept running, not even noticing that Ivana was tackled. Amber looked over her shoulder, only to find Ivana gone. Amber slowed down, knowing Ivana would catch up. After a moment or two, Amber didn't see her, and her heart started to accelerate. This was exactly what happened with Jonah.
"Amber!" A voice cried with anguish. Amber flashed back to when her brother cried out to her, but that was for a different reason. He wanted her to run. Ivana was different. Ivana wanted to be helped. Amber immediately started sprinting, pushing harder than she's ever pushed. She followed the trail, only to see a girl with black hair so dark, it snuffed out light. She had her hand raised, and Amber saw the glint of steal.
"Hey, Emo!" Amber shouted, barreling right into the girl. Amber didn't know what she was doing, but adrenaline was racing through her. She always felt like this whenever she had to protect someone.
"Go back to the dead, why don't you?" She growled, about to spark her. The girl only laughed.
"I am the God of Death!" She giggled, before plunging the knife into Amber's shoulders. Amber saw red, and she only cried out once. She could handle pain.
"Missed." Amber snarled, and then she felt herself charge up. "But I never miss."
She then released most of her anger into the girl. How dare she try and take away her sister? The one who had helped her cope with the loss of her other siblings? Amber didn't stop even as the girl's body convulsed. She only stopped when she glanced over at her sibling. Amber promptly stopped electrocuting the girl, but it was already too late.
Amber had fried the God of Death, and she wasn't even remorseful.
"I'm sorry if I scared you, but it's what a Royal Knight does. We kill the foe in order to protect our own." Amber stated, as she stood up. She brushed herself off and grabbed Ivana.
"Are you okay?" She asked, now feeling the pain of the stab wound. Amber glanced down at her shoulder and her stomach heaved. She looked back at Ivana, and let go of her hand for a moment. She took a step back and squeezed her eyes shut as she pulled out the bloody knife.
"I need you to char it. We have to stop the bleeding if we are ever going to help Solara." Amber murmured, leaning heavily against the wall. She felt weak, but she was going to complete her mission.
Then she was going to take a nap.

Jonah
Tagged: Clove

Kelly left the room, with Ben in tow. They had agreed to Gingko's request, and leaving the sheet in the room. Jonah quickly glanced at it, and made a mental list of other powerful influencers.
"I think we need to get in contact with Adam Lin, the Timekeeper. We also need to get in contact with some of your family. After that, we can train. We'll start with my brother and Cilan, then Mal and Jen. We can take two at a time, and hopefully during the day, they can help each other. We can also ask Timpani and Cadence for help." Jonah murmured, his mind churning. He then smiled at Clove and quickly dove in for a kiss.
"I love you, no matter what happens to Hesenia. As long as I have you, I can endure through anything." He murmured, as he really looked into Clove's eyes. He knew these next few weeks were going to be stressful, but as long as Clove was by his side, he could get through anything.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

"Timpani?" Mayne murmured sleepily. He woke up from a memory.
His parents and sister were dying, and Mayne had to make them comfortable. No one was going to save them, but he could at least make them more comfortable on his journey. His dad passed quickly, and his mom was soon after. His sister, however, had a bleeding lung. Mayne held her hand for hours as she slowly bled to death. Mayne was too weak to even move, but he made sure she was comfortable. Both of his legs had been broken in various places, but he couldn't get help.
He grabbed tightly onto Timpani, just needing to know she was there.
"I promise, you will not be in pain when we die." He whispered, falling back to sleep.

Regina
Tagged: Lily and Eden

Regina smiled at Eden, and then dug her hands in next to Lily.
"I feel if we had music and danced around, throwing flour everywhere, it would make the world okay again." Regina snickered, already imaging the hilarious scenario. She had always dreamed of doing that. Despite how evil Regina was, she did love baking and everything associated with innocence.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 am

Mal noticed the way Flynn was acting and she had a feeling he would be coming over soon. Her theory correct, she nodded. "Sure." She said, smiling just a little. When her eyes met Flynn's, she noticed the visible pain in them. She knew exactly what that looked like. Giving him a sympathetic nod, she looked at Cilan once more to make sure he was fine, she left. Mal's eyes flitted to the kitchen for a split second. She decided she wasn't in the mood to be around people at the moment. The whole trip wasn't exactly her most exciting, but all in all it had been stressful. Deciding to visit the woods, she slipped out the door, hoping nobody had noticed. Assuming they were taking the path in front of the cabin, she went to the back woods. Mal thought she had a pretty good theory that Flynn and the Soares in general had a bone to pick with her or the rest of her family. Her mind clouded with worry. What if they didn't trust her when the time called for it? Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. She thought, reminding herself of all the pack laws she lived by. But these other people weren't sheep. Just people she needed to learn to trust and try and make friends with. Sighing, she passed a tree and kept walking. Sure, Mal had her own suspicions. But her own law stated that she needed to trust if she wanted to live.

Be strong enough to stand alone
    Be yourself enough to stand apart,
    But be wise enough to stand together
    When you call the wolf
    You call the pack

She turned into a wolf and proceeded into the shrubbery. Her eyes darted from place to place as if stalking her prey. She had no interest in hunting, as she was a vegetarian. Human and wolf form. She padded down the grassy path, taking in her surroundings. She knew this would be her home for now, so might as well get familiar with the forest. She also replayed another law of her pack. Her father made her memorize them all by heart, and now she knew why.

I am the wolf
    Quietly I will endure
    Silently I will suffer
    Patiently I will wait
    For I am the wolf
    For I am the warrior

That was it. That last law and she couldn't hide the fact she was getting emotional. Turning into a human, she wiped some tears from her eyes and smiled to herself.

"Not everyone will be with you forever, Mal. Someday you'll have to walk alone."

She kept walking, shifting in between human and wolf as she did. Her father was very uptight when it came to preparing for the future, and he hadn't taught her with sparring or building strength.
He taught her to do that on her own.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

━━━ ➳ // J E N N I F E R !
Jennifer shook her head but snickered, "I didn't plan on it." He'd probably remembered how Vulcana and Solara took everything in a literal manner, and they were fire elements. She couldn't say she hadn't burnt something down before, but that was awhile ago. Carrying Gavotte she looked behind her and began walking, heading towards the large lake which sat in the clearing. "Are any of you thirsty?" Instead of directing the question solely on Gavotte, she figured the whole group could use a drink. If Gavotte did want a drink Jen clearly would need to put him down. Redirecting her gaze on the group of friends behind her she waited.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Jen/Gavotte/Anna/Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"We're going to the lake, Silas. It's going to be beautiful, I bet."
Xia sighs, her gaze never moving from the sky above. It was a content sigh, as she was finally in a place where she thought heaven would be. The Sanctuary was everything she had ever dreamed, now coming true.
The fact that Silas was next to her made it better.

Xia wanted to try something that in her vision, would be completely stupid.
It was risky, wanting to confirm her feelings at this point in time.
Hopefully, Silas wouldn't see her blushing, just thinking about it.
Xia's eyes scanned over him again. She found herself unable to tear away from that entrancing appearance.
His hair, white as snow; his eyes, evergreen.

She slipped her chest plate on again, not wanting to set it down on the grass.
It was enough of a break for her, at least wearing her armour for seven years straight did well in training her stamina.
Always a weight on her shoulders, always a weight on her chest.
Xia kneeled to the ground, wrapping her arms around Silas.
There were so many things she wanted to say, but they would have to wait.
At least until they reached the lake.

Releasing the boy, Xia followed behind Jen quietly until her question arose.
"I actually am. I need something to soothe this dry throat."
She remained next to Silas, though, not moving any faster or slower than he was.

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Pᴀʀʟɪᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ Bᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Virisia/Alastair/Agatha mentioned

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Amelia sunk into the shadow of a nearby tree, doing nothing but reminiscing.
She shouldn't be remembering her life two years ago now,
she shouldn't be remembering her mother and father.
The father that only wanted her to help him succeed,
the mother that supported her in everything she did.

As much of a heartless wretch Amelia was, she still loved her mother.
It was a stupid reason to go through with such a thing, but Amelia wanted to kill Alastair for the satisfaction, and for the throne. She would prove to her father that she was better than him, that even if he had the mind to plot, he'd always be too much of a coward to follow through with this plans.

Amelia reached the parliament building rather quickly. Travelling within the shadows had many upsides.
The doors to the throne room were shut, Virisia and Alastair were still in there.
There was someone else, but Amelia couldn't have seen them behind the closed doors.
A shrill voice was all she needed in order to tell her that it was Agatha in the room with Virisia and the king.

Oh... The legend herself!
Amelia may have been the only one in Hesenia corrupt enough to look up to Agatha as a role model.
She knew of that woman's ill intentions, and would love to become a pawn to someone who was more evil than herself.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // regina, eden, and then rowan

lily giggled at regina's comment, picturing their current situation but with bright sunshine and birds flying around. "We could sing a perfectly choreographed song about how much we love life," she added, smiling at the idea. A thought coming across her mind, she handed the bowl of dry ingredients down to Eden. "Do you mind stirring this for me?" she asked, "I'm going to go visit Rowan quickly." Without waiting for a reply, she teleported to where Rowan stood, hoping she wasn't interrupting any important healing. "Hey," she said softly, moving to stand beside him, "I missed you."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm

The Sanctuary

Cilan couldn't meet Mallory's eyes, and he shook his head when she asked if he was okay. He felt horrible about this situation and whatever had happened in the past. It was a repressed memory that his mind wouldn't let him recall, since there was so much pain associated with it. Even the vague thought of it made him feel like he would break down. He wished his mother had stayed because he really wanted his mom right now.
When Flynn came into the area, he listened to him before looking back at Mal for her approval. He didn't want to upset her or enrage her. Since Mal was alright with it, he breathed a sigh of relief. She did leave though, and it was hard to read her expression since Cilan was not Rowan. He couldn't help but shudder, wondering if Mal was secretly angry at him for this. Cilan didn't want to imagine what Mal could do to him.
He really, really wanted his mother. So badly he could cry. He was sixteen and longing for his mother like a small child, and he hoped he wouldn't break down before she came back.
His thoughts kept on going back to Mal's slight smile before she left. What did it mean? Did it mean she was angry at him for not calling him Alpha, and would hurt him when he came back?
He took a deep breath and looked at Flynn. "Alright, Flynnie boy, let's go," He said in a firm voice, although it was lacking its usual brightness. He would always help a friend in need. Cilan had to put aside his own worries, and act more like his mother. He would never quite be Solara, but he could be stronger than he was now.
At least, he used to believe that.

Timpani immediately snapped to attention when Mayne awoke, like a soldier ready to do her duty. Her protective instincts were just as strong as those of anyone from her family. If Mayne needed anything, she would help him without hesitation. Timpani was a protector, and now she had someone to actually protect. She was a fighter, and now she had someone to actually fight for. Her friend Silas would be happy to hear this. Timpani hoped Silas had found someone too. Windwoods' legacy would live on, and their village would thrive through them.
Instead of telling her what he needed, Mayne said something very confusing. She stared at him in bewilderment. What was this... what the disgrace?
"We are not going to die," She snarled at him. "You are not going to die. I will ensure it."
But he was already asleep.
She held him in silence, breathing slowly to calm her anger. Her first suspicion was that someone slipped something into his drink. But she had kept a close eye on him, and he hadn't even left her arms. Maybe he was just exhausted and that was making him say peculiar things. It worried her. Timpani had never been worried. Even now, she was trying to disguise it with anger. But she knew there had to be a reason for what he said, and that reason couldn't be good.
And whoever had caused this, she would rip apart with her bare hands.

Rowan had been carefully making his way towards the kitchen when Lily suddenly appeared beside him. He smiled in her direction, looking roughly at her face. "I was just going to find you," He told her with a soft smile. There was always something comforting about her presence. The light she radiated was so soothing, even when Hesenia's future was at stake. Rowan knew that he could get through anything with Lily by his side.
"You were in the kitchen? I can join you if you'd like," He offered. "I can smell something very delicious from here."

Gavotte was trying not to laugh as Jen carried him in her arms. He was pretty light, as a normal Windwoods boy, and Jen was quite strong. He had always kind of fantasized about being carried by a strong, attractive woman, and there was no one more attractive to him than Jennifer. Even if a supermodel walked by, he wouldn't turn his head. He had been pretty much obsessed with her almost since he met her.
"I'm a little thirsty too," He added at Xia's response. He wasn't all that thirsty, but enough that he could say it without lying. He felt wrong about lying to his friends, so he just didn't do it. "I'm sure the lake water will be clean. Look at that beauty."

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian looked at Jaai with a slightly bewildered expression. He had never been good at reading people. Jaai was actually the closest friend he ever had, beside his own sister, so she was slightly easier. Slightly.
She did make him more flustered than anyone else, however.
"We can leave if you want. I don't like this," Cyprian told her.
He realized he was being too honest, maybe someone was spying on them.
"It smells worse here than before," He said honestly. It was pretty gross because of all the blood and dead stuff. "So I want to get out of here, and get some fresh air."

Alastair scowled as some person barged through his door. He hated the way the shoes sounded on the floor. The sound drove him mad; right now he just wanted to be alone. But he was King. He had stuff to deal with. There was something nagging at the back of his mind, something that said he was never fit to be King.
In fact, that Zelkova-damned voice sounded a lot like disgracing Agatha.
He did frown when he heard the Evertons were alive. He didn't particularly care about them though. They were nuisances to his cause, especially that little brat of a girl who kept on breaking his new shiny laws. But they never had the strength to single-handedly topple his kingdom, and they never would.
"Not a problem," He said dismissively. "Kill them on sight, but there's no need to search for them. And call Virisia back in here. I need a word with her."

---

Clock Tower

Fortunately, Amber was fast enough to stop the attacker before she killed Ivana. The Timekeeper's daughter was slightly embarrassed, but that was nothing compared to her great appreciation. That was quite impressive, especially the witty comments towards that uncouth youth.
Ivana would have curtsied if she hadn't realized, she was wearing shorts now. Nobody else dressed quite like her, in this particular uniform. Everyone would recognize her from a mile away. Ivana used to love being famous, but now she was starting to realize some of the dangers.
"Thank you, Amber. I will be fine. She was too busy screaming to actually hurt me." She looked with concern at Amber's bloody wound, and flinched when she pulled out the knife... she hated blood.
"That looks awful. I will do my best," Ivana offered. "Just try to relax."
She concentrated, and sent enough electricity at the wounded area to kill anyone who wasn't a Timekeeper. Ivana was very precise though; she didn't touch anything other than the wound. She didn't look at it afterwards.
"Are you alright now?" Ivana asked, worried. She really did not like this sort of stuff. Now she was all dirty and Amber was in even worse shape. "I think we should take it a little slower."

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda nodded. If anyone else tried to tell her what to do, she would kill them violently even if they were already dead. She would kill them so hard they immediately went down to the Underworld, and were kicked out of Celestial Tower. She didn't know if that was possible, but she would make it possible.
"Check, check, double check, another double check, got it." She said eagerly. She could not wait to start this. Before she could run off, though, Jonah stopped her with a kiss. She leaned in, half putting him in a headlock as she did so.
Once she pulled back, she smiled in a slightly devious way. "And I'm not going to leave your side whether you like it or not. We're in this together, nerd boy."
She loved calling him a nerd, even though he was a giant compared to her.
"Now let's get a move on. I can't wait to see my Physics Professor again. I have some interesting words for him!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // regina, eden, and then rowan

a genuine smile spread across lily's face at Rowan's gentle response, as his general existence made her rather happy. she knew it was a little ridiculous how much she felt for him after only knowing him a few days, but they got along so well that it just made sense for them to be together. "I was in the kitchen, yes, Regina, Eden and I are baking sweets," she explained, studying his facial structure and damaged eyes, "would you like us to teleport there, or is walking okay?"

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me