Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Darkanra » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 pm

little lime wrote:
God of Mischief wrote:((*sits quietly waiting for someone to interacact with*))

(i'll make someone real quick :>))

((Than you. ∩__∩))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:44 pm

God of Mischief wrote:
little lime wrote:
God of Mischief wrote:((*sits quietly waiting for someone to interacact with*))

(i'll make someone real quick :>))

((Than you. ∩__∩))

(mhm you're welcome :>
I'll respond when I can, I'm going to be busy)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:21 pm

((No problem.))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 am

((Um... Hi. I wanted to join the roleplay with a character, but they might sound a little bit like an Azela in that they can shape shift into a small cat sized dragon from a human-like appearance, and Azelas can shapeshift in the same way... Except she isn't supposed to be and her only other power besides being able to fly as a dragon is slight fire power in both forms. Is this ok? It probably is but... I wanted to make sure. Also, we post forms here right?))
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:37 am

8RavenPhoenix8 wrote:((Um... Hi. I wanted to join the roleplay with a character, but they might sound a little bit like an Azela in that they can shape shift into a small cat sized dragon from a human-like appearance, and Azelas can shapeshift in the same way... Except she isn't supposed to be and her only other power besides being able to fly as a dragon is slight fire power in both forms. Is this ok? It probably is but... I wanted to make sure. Also, we post forms here right?))

(I'm sure it's totally fine as long as she's not exactly like an Azela. We also don't have a discussion thread as the owner no longer wanted it, so we do post forms here.)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 am

little lime wrote:
    Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden
    Adrian put a towel around his shoulders, nodding in agreement. "It's gorgeous," he said softly, pulling out a water bottle for Aiden. Adrian was about to give one to Abe, but then he remembered he probably shouldn't drink it. The prince walked over to Aiden and sat down by his feet, giving the water to him. He leaned against the rocks and pulled his bag to him with his foot. Adrian got out some medicine and quickly took it, staring up at the sun.

Axl | Menia Beach | Tags;; Zenin
    Axl was watching Zenin, acting like he was examining his sword so he wouldn't notice. Once Zenin started walking away, Axl stood up quickly. He twirled his sword as he approached Zenin and then slid his sword into its sheath. He stopped Zenin, touching his shoulder lightly as he crouched down to his size. His eyes were now blue-violet and clouded with his concern. "Sir, if you need to talk about something, I'm here," he murmured calmly. Axl then turned away, being completely silent as he followed his king.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 am

Type:Full wrote:
Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

"hmm....well we're a mess...I'll be honest." She laughed "but...you could change into clothes that aren't as bright- we don't usually wear bright clothes because you guys do. Our hair is also usually darker, but that's not something you can really change, so I suggest you do something to cover up a little bit more, so people can't see you as well. That's also something we usually do...we're the cautious type."
She said
"If you stay by me, you should be fine though, since I'm pretty trusted among the other menians" she explained.

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-Adrian's room

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Aiden took the water and thanked him, before taking a quick drink. He spread his wings out further to dry them, before he went out to the beach and started flapping them to get the water off. Once his wing stop were dry, he went into the woods to change into his sleepwear, and sat back down. He then took a towel and started to dry his hair.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden
    Adrian dried his hair quickly and finished before digging in his bag to find his other pair of clothing. He climbed over the rocks again and set his towel under himself. He quickly changed into his sweater and pajama pants and then scrambled back over to Aiden. He almost fell, but caught himself. He wrapped his wet swimsuit in his towel and pulled out a few blankets as he pushed the towel down into the bag. Adrian combed his hair and then laid the blankets out, one on top of the other. He plopped down and curled up into his sweater as he continued to watch the sun go down. Adrian looked up at Aiden with sleepy eyes and leaned against his leg, wrapping his arms loosely around his ankle.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:05 am

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Ivy || Kinia Beach

Karamu nods, taking off his armor to reveal a dark orange shirt, with his cape attached to it. [color=FF8000]"No cape I assume?"[/color] He asks, starting to untie it. He takes it off, stashing it with his armor. He stands proudly, his black pants and orange shirt blowing softly in the breeze. "I can always dye my hair a darker color, it can't be that hard. Can it?"

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian || Kinia Beach

Abe walks over to the two, three cups in hand. "I made the tea, and the fish are cooking now, just finished getting them ready to cook actually, if you guys want to sit over closer to the fire to dry off?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Darkanra » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Open
A touch at his shoulder turned his head, and Zenin found himself looking into violet-blue eyes. "Axl. I didn't see you come down." Zen tilted his head slightly, a frown on his face. "Where is everyone?" He felt the vaguest tugs of happiness at the Knight's concern, but dismissed it; the King of Menia had no time for sentimentality. However, his eyes softened slightly as he looked up at the Demon, head still tilted fractionally.

((I feel like Axl is a bodyguard for teh midget King. O.o
It's so cute.))
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me