☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Aʟʀɪɢʜᴛ I ɢᴜᴇss
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The wheezing slowly died down— It was still prominent, but not as much as it had been before.
Xia tried not to lean her head too hard against Gavotte, just as she felt bad enough that he was being held back by her.
She didn't want to slow him down anymore, he probably really wanted to see Jen.
Opening her eyes, Xia is met with Silas' mad blushing again.
She would have to give him a really big hug when she fully recovered. He deserved that much, and more.

"This sure is one adorable little disgrace,"
Xia thought as her head swam, each tree in the forest becoming four each time she blinked.
At least she could breathe much better, at this rate, she could walk by herself in just about five minutes.
Right now though, she was completely dependent on Gavotte.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'll barge in when nobody is in there, I shall act like I am to give a report!"
Amelia's voice was enthusiastic, but quite soft. She knew that her yelling would startle anybody within the area.
"I shall bow to this man for the last time and finish the job.
My father was too much of a coward to do it, so I shall do it myself!
I will kill the king and take the throne just as he intended to do, but I will succeed."

She twiddled her thumbs in silence for a moment, recalling all the time Terrance Elwyn had spent on his plots.
His plans that were never to be used or come as effective.
Amelia was born with the same hunger for power as her father.
They were filled with the same empty heart and the same rage, but never agreed on a thing.
Terrance Elwyn had spent his life of over fifty years obeying people that stood above him,
and only thought, placing his ideas on paper but never falling through.
Amelia had a different mindset— she wasn't afraid of death, nor consequences.
She would go through with killing Alastair like her father couldn't come to terms with doing.
"Take my success and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, Odrezad."
Amelia spat her father's middle name as she smiled with nothing but ill intentions.
She was overestimating herself yet again.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ Guinevere }
--------------------------------------------------
Resurgence , Female , 15 , Crush: N/A

The woman slowly walks up having set me down in the grass beside my mother.
"T-thank you." I call weakly, though I do not think the female had heard me. I take a quick glance at my mother and start to nestle into her.
"Please wake up..." I whisper, nervous to be alone.

{ Dawn }
Nullification , Female , 16 , Crush: N/A

I shake my head, "I'm sure my king doesn't wish to see you die, but for disgrace's sake, show me some respect." I tell the male keeping my hold. The look on my face slightly calmed down as I waited on his response. As much as I was annoyed, I was also oddly charmed by this male.

{ Blaze Tanner }
Hypnotism , Male , 17 , Crush: Olivia

I quietly wander around looking for something to do seeing Gwen and Cadence nearby, approaching them.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Anna
I smile and hug Jen "Thanks for understanding." I tell her. I just stay there and wait for the others to come, I don't want to leave Jen. "Jen I never got to ask... what happened to your parents?"

Andy
I nod to Jade, I find myself trusting her even though I hate trusting people, but something about her makes me want to trust her quickly. "Thanks." I say quietly and take deep breaths. I am really tense. I usually sleep light and jump to my feet at even a little noise so I should be fine, wth Jade here. I fall asleep in a few minutes.

Kale
I nod at the beautiful girl with silver hair and then another girl starts talking. "You guys must think I'm a soldier from Alastair!" I laugh, they don't look like they trust me, I bet they only saw evil people for months. "I'm actually from the Clock Tower. Look at my eyes." I look every teen in the eye, making sure they see my bright leafy green eyes. "I used to live in Windwoods, I was one of the people Solara blessed. I need the sun to live. Right now I feel that she is back, it's like pulling me East and I want to take as many people there as possible. They have to be people who are NOT on Alastair's side so I went looking in the prison first, any enemy of my WORST enemy Alastair is my friend! I'm going to take you with me to where ever Solara is. Or Windwoods village whichever one is most convenient." I have talked a lot and I can feel my energy draining from me but i know I will make it. I have to believe in myself.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 am

Jade allowed herself to relax on the floor to the point of which she was vanishing in and out of sight with the rhythm of her breathing. She stayed perfectly silent while the boy slept, careful not to wake him. She stayed this way for a while, letting him get some well deserved sleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 am

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Suddenly Anna brings up my parents, a small lump forms in my throat. "My parents, they're.. Dead." Deliberately keeping it short, she refuses to cry and holds back tears. Looking up for a moment but staying silent she stares at the darkened sky, although soon returns her gaze to Anna. She'd known her parents were gone, whether she liked it or not. There really wasn't anything she could do for them, even if she wished she could've saved them.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

Windwoods? Of course, where Vivien used to live. The place was all too familiar, she decided to trust the male. He clearly wasn't one of Alastair's guards, and he's blessed by Solara. "We should go wherever Solara is." Vivien suggested firmly, "When do we leave?" She was full of questions, unaware of what had been going on.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 am

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne smiled at Timpani, completely infatuated with her. He found her interesting.
"I am well." He smiled, and he tried to hide his beam of a smile when Timpani practically commanded him to rest. It was nice to have someone care about him. He sat down beside her, at a respectable distance. Timpani reminded him of his mother, Theia. She had a fiery temper as well.
"It is nice to have someone tell me to rest. Thank you." He smiled, bowing his head in both politeness and thanks. His father brought him up well.

Amber
Tagged: Solara and the Family

Amber smiled and just hugged Solara, soaking in her warmth. It reminded her of her father. Ben wasn't as warm as Solara, but he was always a bit warmer than Amber was.
"Sorry, I've always had a problem with sharing." Amber smiled as she let go of Solara. She then backed up so the rest of her family could hug Solara.
"Is there anything you need us to do, Solara? There has to be a reason you've come back. Who do we have to defeat?" Amber smiled, already jittery with excitement. She could feel some sparks escaping her hand, but she tried to calm down so she didn't hurt anyone. Instead, she just went to Ivana and held her hand. Ivana was normally always grounded, and it didn't matter if Amber accidentally sparked her. It wouldn't hurt her. Amber smiled as she recollected another memory.

Amber laughed at Clotilda.
'Don't worry, Ms. Wolf. I know I hit your head pretty hard. I will remind you that Cilan is the Alpha, and I'm his Alphess!' Amber smiled down at her foe. 'And because I'm so nice, I will let you up. Be warned, if you hurt my Alpha, I will pin you again.' She then let Clotilda up, but she went and stood by Cilan and grabbed his hand.
'Always together, always forever, right?' She smiled, using the motto she always told him. Amber knew how important pack was, her family had drilled it into her since she could start walking, and Cilan was her family. She would always protect him from any enemy, but especially his older sister.

Amber's eyes then furrowed as she looked at Solara.
"Where is Cilan?" She asked, remembering her promise to always protect him.

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

"Nice to meet you. My name is Flynn, Flynn Soare." He smiled, reaching out his hand for a handshake. He was only trying to make a joke and see if anything, even simple humor, could crack Mal's heart. There had to be some warmth in there, right? Flynn was just the person to do that.
But he also knew that she didn't believe him. Flynn knew to watch out for his friend Cilan. Ever since Amber died, Flynn felt the need to protect Cilan like she had. Or maybe it was just a Soare thing. It didn't matter, since Flynn was going to protect Cilan until his dying breath.

Regina
Tagged: Jen and Anna

Regina heard the girls little heart to heart conversation, and she knew she had to get in on it.
"Do you mind if I join in? I couldn't help but overhear." She murmured, looking down and trying to look upset. She was a little shaken from seeing Solara, and trying to not be noticed. If Solara recognized her, this was all for naught.
"I couldn't help but overhear about... parents. I was just thinking that maybe as a little get to know, we could talk about a happy memory with our parents. I lost mine too, and I know at times like these, I miss them so much. It helps me if I think about a happy memory." She tried to explain, almost blabbering. She made her voice thick and made her eyes water. Regina was always a great actress, especially since her family was only after power. They would have killed each other if it meant getting the world. Loyalty was not a concept Regina was familiar with.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:18 am

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna and regina/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Looking over at the familiar female as she stalks over Jennifer's eyes slightly narrow, "Sure.." She responded with a hint of distrust in her voice. Regina wasn't going to get much out of her, but she spoke briefly, "When my father taught me how to do archery, we'd run off into the woods once I got home from school. You?" Jen asked, her attention set on Regina.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

Windwoods? Of course, where Vivien used to live. The place was all too familiar, she decided to trust the male. He clearly wasn't one of Alastair's guards, and he's blessed by Solara. "We should go wherever Solara is." Vivien suggested firmly, "When do we leave?" She was full of questions, unaware of what had been going on.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Mallory laughed ever so slightly, and shook his hand. "Mallory Everton." She said, releasing his hand and leaning back slightly onto the wall. She put her bow down and looked back at Flynn.

7 year old Mal landed on her back with a small thud. Her father chuckled, rubbing his shoulder. "You need to be faster than that, Frisco." He said, and she groaned. "Can I go now?" She pleaded, hearing Amber's jovial yell in the distance. Every day, alpha training. Turning into a large black wolf with large muscles and strong teeth, her father laughed. "You know your duty. Now we spar this way." He said, sitting on his haunches. She sighed and shifted, her wolf form a lot smaller as a child. Circling her father with a higher pitched growl, she pounced, her puny paws awkwardly latching herself onto her father's back. He rolled and batted her away with his paw, nipping her leg. She rolled into a bush. Emerging with leaves in her fur, she rolled out of the shrub. She pounced again, this time with all her force. Of course, she was still a bit weak as a young girl, but her force was just enough to knock her father down. She howl-squeaked in triumph. "I win!!" She said, letting her guard down for a moment. In a flash, her father swatted her and she tumbled off. "Very good. But remember.. do not let your guard down before the battle is done.." he said, chuckling as she huffed.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm

[i attached ipad keyboard to my coputer but it will not be as functional, posts will be with more mistakes,]

Sanctuary Path

Gavotte nodded to Silas, who was obviously struggling. Even though Gavotte was smaller than his neighbor, he was the son of Cadence Tenuto. Naturally he could not be as weak as he looked. Xia seemed to be recovering slightly. Gavotte moved forward slowly but steadily, making sure he was supporting as much of Xia's weight as he could. He didn't need to carry her completely. Just as long as she didn't fall.
He could hear the voices at the Sanctuary, and Jen's stood out to him most. She was talking with Anna and Regina. Through the trees, Gavotte could even see them as clear as day, despite the ridiculously dark sky. "We're almost there," He said.
Before he knew it, he emerged into the clearing with Xia in tow. It was a lot bigger than he expected, pretty much a meadow instead of a clearing.
Exhausted, he lowered Xia to the ground. Gavotte did not have super-strength or anything. It tired him out very quickly to do these things. He wanted to go check on Jen, but he was too tired to move. He just slumped down in the soft grass beside Xia. Hopefully Silas didn't get too worried about them.

---

The Underworld

"ON YOUR FEET!"
This voice was familiar to Cadence, but it wasn't her own voice speaking. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a fiery landscape. She was underground, so deep that the cave floor underneath her glowed with heat. Most people would really hate this, but Cadence had been created inside a volcano. She was used to much more extreme temperatures than the Underworld.
"What do you want, mother?" Cadence snarled. For years, she had regretted not apologizing to Vulcana. But every time she heard her mother's voice, she got angry. She could not stand being around her.
"I WANT TO APOLOGIZE."
What the disgrace?
Slowly, the giant of a blacksmith emerged from one of the cave tunnels. The firelight reflected off her, making her glow a lot brighter than Cadence remembered. The former Windwoods mayor stood before her mother, who towered over her by almost a foot. Cadence was the average woman's height in Windwoods. She was 5'9", but her mother was 6'8". It enraged her greatly. If only Cadence had that extra height too.
"I HAVE NOT BEEN A GOOD MOTHER. I WAS WRONG TO DISOWN YOU. I ACTED FOOLISHLY OUT OF RAGE." Vulcana's expression was completely unreadable. There were so many conflicting, intense emotions on her stern face, it all blended together into her usual anger. Cadence was used to that anger. She saw it all the time. She saw it on the night Vulcana threw her out of the erupting volcano, ordering her to never return. It had been after Cadence tried to fight her yet again.
That anger. Cadence saw it reflected in herself, every day. Whenever she screamed at an unruly teenager to respect their elders, it was because when Cadence herself was a teenager, her own mother would roar at her to respect her elders. Cadence had not been respectful, and she did deeply regret it. She was just too prideful to admit anything like that.
She was very similar to her mother, and even her mother had admitted her mistakes. Cadence decided it was now or never. Nobody was around. Just her and Vulcana.
"I was wrong too. I..." Cadence scowled, staring at the ground. Since when did she ever apologize? How was she even supposed to apologize?
Vulcana looked at her silently for a long moment. Cadence was expecting more disapproval or rage. Instead, she was literally swept off her feet as the great blacksmith took her into her arms. Vulcana was very warm, warmer even than Solara. Cadence could withstand her embraces only because she was immune to fire, as Vulcana's own daughter. Any normal person would not want to touch her.
"Why am I here?" Cadence asked. "Am I dead? Because I have teenagers to discipline, and my unruly daughter Casedy is nowhere to be seen..."
Vulcana's laugh made the entire room shake. Cadence would have fallen if it wasn't for her mother's strong arms, cradling her like a child. It was clear Vulcana did not know how to be gentle. She was pretty much smothering Cadence, who really couldn't breathe. Fortunately she did not need to breathe here.
"NOT YET. YOUR WORK IS NOT YET DONE. NOW GET BACK TO WORK AND BE A GOOD DAUGHTER." Vulcana pulled Cadence even closer. The mayor could swear her bones were breaking from her mother's embrace, and this wasn't even the tip of the candle of Vulcana's ridiculous strength.
"Don't tell me what to do," Cadence retorted. This was how she normally began arguments when she was a teenager, fighting with her mother. But this time she wore a smile.
"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, CADENCE." Vulcana did not loosen her grip. It seemed like she intended to kill Cadence, yet her words spoke quite the opposite. Just before the fiery underground landscape faded, the last thing Cadence heard was something she never heard before: "I LOVE YOU."

---

The Sanctuary

Timpani wasn't sure how to react. Mayne had such a pleasant personality, yet he was also different from the other Windwoods boys. They were also kind, but Mayne stood out from them with his warmth. Timpani herself was all fire; despite her important powers being completely irrelevant to the element, she would always be Vulcana's daughter. Forged in the depths of the hottest volcano. Immune to fire.
Mayne was warm-hearted, but also calm like water. Timpani would have the same temper as Cadence, if not for water. She would be even worse than she was now. She would have done more things she regretted.
She knew where her memories were going. Those were stories for another day. She decided comparing Mayne to her favorite things was both sweet and bitter. Timpani was sure there was a bigger word for that, but she had never graduated anyway. She kept on getting held back because of suspensions, and now she wouldn't get to finish school in Windwoods. Her childhood home was nothing but ruins. Just like her mother's forge.
"Good," Timpani finally responded to Mayne, snapping herself out of her thoughts. His gestures were really rather charming. Timpani never got tired, and as a result had not slept for all of her life. Sometimes she wondered what sleep was like. She kind of wanted to hold Mayne like a teddy bear and sleep. He did not tick her off like other people. His presence was genuinely calming.

As soon as Cadence woke up, she was extremely angry. She always looked furious when she woke up. This time, though, she realized she actually wasn't mad. Her daughter was nearby, so Cadence just reached out and hugged her.
It was something she never actually considered. That her mother Vulcana actually loved her. Cadence used to view Vulcana, similarly to how Solara would view Agatha. Actually, no... Solara was weird. Fine. Cadence use to view Vulcana, similarly to how Solara should have viewed Agatha, if Solara was even close to being a normal person.
There.
"Are you better now?" Cadence growled at Gwen. "I'm going to fight Solara if you're not. And trust me, I would win."
Sibling rivalry! Giggled Luno's voice in her head.
Get out of my head! Cadence roared at him. What was that idiot even talking about?

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian really hated it here. He never got along well with his father, and he couldn't stand even being in his mother's presence. Everything about them- their relationship, their intentions, their upbringing- everything about them was fake and complex. Cyprian just wanted simple parents who he could understand.
"What should we do?" He asked, wanting to see what Jaai wanted. He would rather not do something she hated. Unlike Alastair, he didn't just do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

Alastair was thoroughly finished with these teenagers showing him disrespect, and not getting the disgrace out of his throne room. He would have stabbed the two little maggots in the throat if it was anyone else. The only reason dawn and Ashton were still alive, was because he favored them. But he was still ticked off. The King's fingers reached for his sword as a murderous gleam shone in his eyes. These kids better take a hint and leave.

---

Clock Tower

Ivana waited patiently, reluctant to actually make physical contact with the sun herself. Audrey stepped forward to take her turn, wrapping her arms around the Queen. Of course, her arms didn't go all the way across.
"You've lost some weight since I last saw you!" Audrey scolded her. "Lay off on the abs workouts, and work on your horrible sprint."
Solara didn't even say anything as she cradled Ivana's mother like a tiny child. Ivana remembered it fondly. Five years ago, Clair had easily beat Solara in a sprinting race. Solara hadn't even gone easy on her. She actually could not sprint.
"I think it's the biceps workouts she's been overdoing," Adam chuckled. Ivana could tell her parents knew Solara well.
"You're absolutely right," Audrey said crossly, although she wasn't bothering to hide her smile. "She can only borrow shirts from Alastair!"
Adam shook his head. "Not even Alastair's shirt would fit her arms."
Ivana grabbed Amber's arm and moved it at a ninety-degree angle, the position for flexing her muscles. "I'm sure Amber's shirts would fit you. Look at these muscles. Rrrr."
Solara stood there with no expression. It was actually really amusing to Ivana that Solara was probably taking this literally, and becoming extremely confused.
"You two are being silly," Audrey nagged, then turned to Solara. Ivana could tell it was difficult to turn in any direction, with how firm the Queen's grip was. "Don't worry, Solara. They are just joking about the shirts. You look fine."
Solara made a sound that was probably supposed to be approval. Ivana found Solara's unchanging expression to be funny, too. It was just so weird.
Now Amber was asking more questions (which was normal, since the little ball of energy just loved to know everything)! The Timekeeper's daughter could easily tell Amber was getting agitated. It just surprised her that it was... excitement? Now this was peculiar. Ivana herself hated fighting. She would rather not get dirty. She would definitely zap someone to a crisp if she needed to, but she preferred not ruining her white clothes.
She laughed slightly when Amber grabbed her hand. Ivana was a perfect combination of both her parents; electric Adam and grounded Audrey. She and Amber made a great team. Amber was more powerful, but Ivana could control electricity to make it perfectly safe. Of course, this means sometimes Clair would insult her, calling her an insulator. Now Clair had fallen asleep clinging to Solara's leg, and was still somehow still clinging.
"... Agatha," was the only thing Solara said.
Now that really took the humor out of the situation.
"What?" Adam snapped. The glow of electricity lit up the entire room uncomfortably. Reacting fast, Audrey tapped three times on Solara's arm. The Queen released her grip, and Audrey immediately tackled Adam. The flickering stopped before he short-circuited everything and made the place explode.
"Calm down," Audrey scolded him sharply, pulling him to his feet. "Or you will be grounded."
Adam didn't say anything. He looked like he was about to start either destroying everything in sight, or crying.
Honestly, Ivana kind of wanted to see her dad get grounded, just like one of the girls. But of course, she didn't say that out loud. She looked to Amber. They were a Timekeeper's family. And Amber was a Soare. They were definitely knowledgeable about their history.
But instead, Amber was inquiring about Solara's son. Why? Ivana couldn't fathom why Amber cared so deeply about Cilan, since she had never asked. But the topic seemed to calm Adam down a little. Maybe now was not the time to ask.
"... He is safe at the Sanctuary with Luno," Solara explained. Her voice clearly did not belong, but it was a welcome relief to Ivana's ears. She wouldn't shout like Adam or nag like Audrey.
To Ivana's surprise, Adam turned towards them. He took a long, shaky breath before speaking. His voice was surprisingly firm and unwavering, considering his outburst. "Amber... if you want to leave, you have my full support."
"Agreed. That is, if you behave yourself and treat old Sunshine here with respect!" Audrey lectured, slapping Solara on the arm as she spoke. As usual, the Queen didn't seem to notice.
"I can go with you," Ivana offered. It was hard to imagine living without Amber, after living with her for so long. She secretly knew her parents would want her to stay, but she herself wanted to go. It would be her final act of rebellion as a teenager. After this, she had decided, she would step into her proper role as heiress and take it respectfully.
She wasn't looking directly at her parents, but she could feel Audrey's encouragement and Adam's worry. She knew it wouldn't be written on his face. It just radiated from him like electricity, and Ivana was very familiar with that. She knew her parents well, too well. That was why she wanted to get away and meet new people. She was certain the circuit wouldn't be broken while she was gone.
Sure of it.

---

The Cabin

"... Always," Was Cilan's first word as he opened his eyes. He was in some unfamiliar place. Upon looking out the window, he realized it was just the Sanctuary. Nothing crazy or creepy, thank Aeliana.
He must have dozed off while watching his memories with Clotilda. He hoped Clove got caught by Juniper, and punished for embarrassing him!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 am

Regina Lamia
Tagged: Jen and Anna

Regina knew Jennifer didn't trust her, and Regina was okay with that. If she acted innocent enough, she could start breaking apart all of these twerps so that they were no longer united.
"Back home, before King Alastair was in rule, my parents liked to host parties. Once I reached the age of 12, I was finally able to go to one. My mother was busy planning, and had kept promising me to take me to the dress shop to get a custom made dress. It was finally the day of the ball, and I had no dress, and I was so heartbroken. My father, knowing all about this, took me to a shop and asked the lady very gently if she could make a dress for me. She did, and my father was happy to see me happy. The happiness I felt, I haven't felt like that in years." She smiled, fondly recalling the memory. She wasn't lying about the ball parts. Her parents always hosted a ball in order to gain favor with other politicians. It was all a ploy to dethrone Solara. Regina did go to her first ball when she was 12, but by the time she was 14, her parents employed her to flirt with a politician to gain blackmail on them.
"I'm sorry if that was a bit long-winded. It's just my favorite memory. I had the dress still, before I left. I would take it out sometimes just to remember. My parents would always smile during a ball, and they were so in love
. I wanted a love like that." Regina added wistfully. The truth of the matter, her parents were in love, but her family was a bit different. They acted all business-like, and would take down the other if it meant gaining more power.
It was never personal, it was all business, and Regina wanted a love like that.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Timpani was so much like his mother, it almost hurt. He also loved it. It was a good pain, and it was very comfortable. Mayne couldn't help himself as he yawned. He just felt so sleepy after traveling all day. He glanced at Timpani, praying she didn't see. It was incredibly rude to yawn when there is company.
"I'm incredibly sorry. I do not mean to offend you. I'm just so sleepy." He murmured, apologizing for being rude. He didn't want to offend Timpani. He didn't want her to send him away.

Amber
Tagged: The Lin Family and Solara

Amber smiled at her family's antics. She loved them with all of her heart, and she had a big heart.
"Solara, I'm sure you understand all of these sarcastic jokes and remarks. We are only teasing and don't mean any of them."Amber smiled, trying to help Solara understand.
She knew all about the story of how her parents had to explain to Solara and Luno the birds and the bees. Amber then practically snarled when Solara said her mother's name. She didn't control her power for a moment, and an arc sprouted from her, and hit the nearest lightbulb. It sparked and shorted out, and Amber blushed.
"I will take full repercussions for that." She exclaimed, but then she looked at her father.
"...He is safe at the Sanctuary with Luno." Solara answered. Amber's heart started being fast.
Always together, always forever.
She had to go to him. Adam, then surprised her.
"Amber, if you want to leave, you have my full support." He stated, unwavering. Amber lunged forward and hugged him.
"Thank you thank you thank you." She whispered, hugging him tight. "I love you, Dad."
"Ivana, I would love it if you could go with me." She stated as she backed up, staring at her sister. Amber hated being alone, and she constantly needed a sibling. Ivana and Clair were all she had left.
"Solara, we are ready to leave whenever you are." Amber declared, holding Ivana's hand.
"I'm coming, Cilan. I failed protecting my family, but I won't fail in protecting you." She vowed.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery