☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby TheFae » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Flynn
Tagged: Solara and Everyone else

Flynn knew Solara would never hurt him. He had complete faith in her, and would gladly bare his neck to her. He was incredibly tired, but he felt bad going to sleep.
"As much as I would love to go to sleep, I'm just like my parents. I have to make sure everyone is safe before I go to sleep." Flynn smiled up at Solara, and hugged her again. She felt so warm, and he was tempted to fall asleep in her arms, but he had a job to do. Reluctantly, he pulled out of her arms and went to find the others.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

Amber smiled and shook her head at the boys, and then turned back to Ivana. "As much fun as this is boys, us girls have to keep the country running. Without us, it would probably fall apart." She teased, and then she returned to her sister.
"Come on, let's go bother Dad. I have some theories I want to run by him!" Amber smiled, grabbing her hand and dragging her upstairs.
"Dad! We're back!" Amber cried.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

"If you don't mind, I'll stick by you for a while. I promise I won't be a bother. You are just so calming." Mayne smiled, just wanting to be near her. "If I insulted you, or if you want me to leave, just let me know ma'am."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: no one in particular

out of anxious habit, lily teleported about the place: to where Rowan stood, inside the cabin, back in the woods, back to where she grew up as a child. she was beyond stressed, to the point where her hands wouldn't stop shaking and tears kept threatening to spill from her eyes. she never stayed in the one place she teleported for long, out of fear of meeting solara. then she simply teleported to the roof of the sanctuary cabin, and lay down. she let the wind and sky and time pass on by, doing her best to calm her mind. she was finally in the place she'd wanted to be for most her life, but it'd cost her things she could never forget. she'd fallen in love, but risked losing the boy every moment of every day. she'd made wonderful friends, but there was always the risk she'd lose them too. she let out a deep sigh and began to think about her powers, and the room of empty darkness. what did it mean? she could almost see the future, but not quite. she didn't understand it at all, she just knew that her powers were growing.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 pm

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] anna/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] the sanctuary

Looking over at Anna, she gave a half smile. "Hi Anna." Jennifer was no longer lost in her thoughts, but she was the slightest bit angry at Anna. Especially for the way she'd treated Solara. Normally Jen would jump to conclusion, but since Anna was her friend she'd decided to be polite and ask about it. "Anna.. About Solara, why'd you act that way?" She hadn't known a ton about her, they were best friends but still occasionally kept to themselves. Solara never did quite cross Jennifer's mind, or she just never bothered to bring her up. No doubt some would now hate Anna, even Jen might have felt a bit of hatred towards her. Quietly she looked over to the cabin, although re-focused her attention on Anna almost immediately.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Sanctuary Path

Gavotte smiled down at Xia, although he didn't understand why she seemed to hate Regina so much. Olivia was reassuring the girl. There was nothing wrong about that. It seemed like Xia and Jen had a personal vendetta against Regina. Maybe they had met each other in the past. Gavotte felt wrong about judging any of the girls. He had never understood girl drama.
"I can't pick her up by myself," He explained to Silas calmly. He placed his hands under Xia's arms so he could lift her. "Can you get her feet, Silas? I'm sure we can carry her together."

If her hands hadn't been full, Timpani would have... what? Patted him on the back or something. She did enjoy Mayne's company. He didn't tick her off like almost everyone else.
"You're no bother. I like having you around," She told him honestly. If she didn't want him around, she wouldn't be talking to him right now. Just like how she was refusing to speak to both Gwen and Cadence. Timpani was furious she had not received one 'thank you' for carrying them.
She kept walking all the way back to the Sanctuary, and then she put Gwen and Cadence in the grass. The mayor was passed out, and the kid had amnesia, but Timpani didn't even care. She was thoroughly fed up with both of them and their attitude. Without checking to see if Mayne was following, she walked to the river and waded in. That was the difference between her family and the Adamsons. Timpani loved water. It calmed her temper even when she was about to explode at someone. When her rage was at its worst, she would fill a bathtub of cold water and lie in there, just floating.
She was tall and wearing shorts, so she wasn't getting her clothes wet. Timpani wasn't going to swim around right now. She just wanted to stand in the water until she calmed down and didn't want to punch everyone.

---

The Sanctuary

Cilan was out of breath when he finally reached the Sanctuary. It was a surprise that he didn't fall over when Luno went to tackle-hug him. The boy leaned into his father's embrace breathlessly, still panting and gasping. He was more out of shape now than ever. He wondered why.
"You're Solara's son, silly!" Luno giggled and leaned up, then flicked him on the nose. "Rowan borrowed off her power, but he took from your energy too, because you were the closest."
Oh. For a second Cilan had forgotten his father could read his mind.
"Silly boy," Luno chuckled and kissed him on the cheek before pulling away. "Run off and play!"
Cilan was about to protest against more running, but Luno smiled.
"Oh, Cilan... when do you ever obey orders directly? I know you're not going to run."
With a laugh, Cilan literally lay down on the ground and stayed there, flat on his back. "You're right about that. I think I'll just lie here all night."
Luno looked up at the darkened skies and laughed. Cilan knew the curse wasn't going away anytime soon, and certainly Luno knew that as well. The King started walking away, still chuckling to himself.
"It's going to be a long night."
"Yeah, probably." Cilan agreed, and allowed his eyes to close. Just before they slid shut, he noticed he was glowing. He was aware of a faint sense of drifting, and then nothing.

Rowan could feel Lily's presence as she teleported wildly. One moment she was beside him, the next second she was gone. It worried him greatly, especially since he could literally see the anxiety radiating off her. Rowan wanted to ask if she was alright, or give her a hug, but then she was atop the roof.
Maybe she wanted to be alone right now. As much as Rowan hated leaving her this way, the injured would be arriving soon. He had sensed contempt from one of the other boys, Andy. He didn't seem to be fond of Rowan's family- either he had been angry with Solara, or with Rowan himself. In that case, Rowan would just need to work harder. He had a feeling people were getting frustrated with his emotional incompetence.
He wished things were not this way, but sometimes he didn't know what to do.

Solara only nodded silently as Flynn left her arms. She watched him exit the room, though her eyes were still closed. He did remind her of his parents. Kelly and Ben... Solara missed them dearly. They had worked alongside the Celestial Couple, before Alastair upset the balance of power. Solara had tried to protect them, but she arrived too late.
Only because Alastair made sure to kill all the TT employees in the area before attacking. You couldn't leave the beach, Luno told her insistently. TT stood for Teleportation Transportation, the main method of public transit before Alastair purposely persecuted and slaughtered all the employees. Few people remained with a teleportation power now. They were all young people, so Alastair didn't bother to conduct any more hunts.
... I could have arrived sooner... but that would mean using force to clear a path. And leaving the others. She had always contemplated the night she let her closest friends down. She had found an entire village of refugees isolated on the beach, some wounded, all in varying states of horror as they were slowly forced towards the ocean by Alastair's soldiers. Solara had dealt with the violence, but it had taken her considerable time. She was always trying to prevent collateral damage. She would rather set a thousand guilty felons free, rather than let a single innocent person suffer.
You just didn't want to hurt anyone, Luno said. "You wouldn't have made it in time even if you cleared everyone in your path. You would have needed to teleport to reach them that quickly."
He was standing in the doorway now, looking at her with concern.
"... Luno?"
He took a step forward. "Shh. Listen to your own instinct."
Solara hadn't even noticed. The cry for help was so far away. Only with Luno's reminder did she hear the boy's faint voice, calling her name. Someone needed her right now.
Luno was already pulling his dagger out of his belt. "He's in the Capital City, on the streets. You can find him from there. You can go to Clock Tower from Celestial Tower."
"... I understand."
With that, she slowly knelt on the floor. Luno walked around her so he was almost hugging her from behind, with the cool blade pressed against her throat. He took a quick glance around, making sure none of the teenagers were nearby. They would still see the flash of light from the windows, but it wouldn't blind them temporarily. Being in the same room as Solara during any stage of the revival process- dying or returning- would be incredibly painful for the eyes unless precautions were taken.
"Don't worry," Luno whispered, "I always take precautions."
Quickly and expertly, he moved the blade, and her vision faded into the warm light that consumed her.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair scrutinized Virisia closely. It kept on irritating him that she lost an eye. He would never forgive those dastardly teenagers for scarring her beautiful demon face. She was more attractive than any human female, because she was so different from them. If only Alastair wasn't stuck with Atalanta, that little squeaking soprano.
That pathetic little wimp wouldn't do anything. She never stood up for herself. She was just there.
"I require a hug," Alastair said commandingly. "It is an order-"
Just then, Yina burst in with the most unexpected people. It seemed to be painful family reunion day for him. First Cyrena, now Cyprian. His wayward son had come back to him.
"Cyprian...?"
"Dad! I'm so glad to see you." Cyprian ran forward, dodging around Yina and running up to the throne. He threw his arms around Alastair. The King was completely bewildered at first, but then he relaxed and hugged his son back.
"Where were you?" Alastair growled, abruptly letting go after a minute.
"Spying. Couldn't tell you, because I saw the group leaving. If I didn't run, I would lose them. Almost lost them anyway." Cyprian scowled and looked at the ground. He cast a quick gaze at Jaai, who had always been one of Alastair's favored students.
"What did you find out?" Alastair demanded.
"We know a great deal about their leader. Did you know he's shorter than his mother?" Cyprian said. "I called him Ant Boy, but his real name is Cilantro Adamson. Everyone calls him Cilan. He has dark-ish skin and black hair that sticks up. He must have light powers, because I saw him glowing once. Bet he's like Ben Soare."
"Stalling for time." Alastair took a step forward threateningly. "Got anything on Solara?"
"No. I'd know if I saw a giant woman who's taller than you, dad." Cyprian laughed.
Alastair was about to kick him across the room, when he realized Solara was bound to have returned before Cyprian would have met her, since Cyprian needed enough time to turn back, and return to the Capital City. Solara would probably have immediately found the journeyers. She wouldn't waste her time seeking out two strays. Alastair knew her. She would pretend to be all compassionate, but really she just wanted people for their usefulness. She would kill anyone who wasn't useful to her cause, Alastair was sure.
"Why did you not destroy her son?" Alastair asked him.
"Everyone was always around him. Besides, he knew the way to the Sanctuary. I was waiting for him to lure us there. We turned around and came back when they started stalling. Cilan's boyfriend, that blonde Erion Lendell, slows everyone down."
"Not a true man," Alastair muttered. "Now shut your mouth. You talk slower than Solara on Umbralace tea."
Cyprian looked like he was about to ask what that was, but he didn't say anything. What an idiot. He should have known about Luno's poisonous flower.
"Jaai, report," Alastair told her sharply. His patience was limited with kids. It was why he made such a terrible father. Even he would admit that about himself.
And Cyrena would certainly agree.

---

Celestial Tower

The idiotic boy was kicked awake by a small foot. "Not again. When do you ever learn your lesson?" A sharp, grating voice piped in his ear. Cilan opened his eyes with a groan. It was Clotilda. Thankfully, this wasn't the Underworld. Cilan had visited there last time, and it hadn't been pleasant.
"You are constantly dying in stupid ways, and I'm getting sick of it!" Clotilda snapped. "As punishment, we're going to watch your childhood memories."
He blinked to clear his blurry vision. They were sitting in a living room with a television screen. Clove had very obviously engineered the remote control to have superpowers.
"Jonah did it, actually." Clotilda laughed. Somehow she had read his mind just like Luno. "He infused it with his dream power so it shows your memories on the screen. You ready for a classic Princess Cilan episode?"
Jonah was probably nearby, enjoying this. Cilan knew those schemers were always together, and always up to something. Death could never stop them from conducting their deeds.
"Please, Clove," Cilan begged. "I'll do anything. Just no embarrassing movie!"
This fueled Clotilda's amusement, and she cackled evilly as she turned on the television.

"Save me from the big bad wolf!" The boy screamed as he ran across the grassy field. The meadow grass was so comfortable that no carpet could rival its plush, green softness. This was the backyard of the Parliament building in all its former glory. The gentle glow of the sun shone overhead, caressing the land with warmth and light.
    "I'm going to eat you alive!" Screeched a high, malicious voice. Ten-year-old Clotilda was chasing six-year-old Cilantro through the vast garden. Flowers and shrubs shrank from her presence, seeming to disapprove as she disturbed their peace. But Cilan was loudest of all, screaming with mock horror as he crashed through the grass. Wherever he crushed a blade underneath his feet, the sunlight would reach out and stand it right back up. Not a single clover, flower, or blade of grass was allowed to come to harm. Cilan had never realized this back then. Only now did he see how much Solara cared for her garden. Clotilda and Cilantro were not her only children in the backyard. She dearly loved every plant, even the lowliest thorny weed.
    "My knight! Where is my royal guard?" Cilan called out in his shrill, panicked voice. "Aah! I'm going to turn into dog food! Please save me!"
    Clove tackled him from behind with a laugh. "It's too late for you, bird boy! Too bad for you, I love roast chicken!"
    "Noooo!" Cilan squealed, thrashing around as Clotilda pinned him down.
    She let out a yawn. "Where's your pretty knight, little brother?"

"This is so embarrassing." Cilan kept trying to hide, but Clotilda would just drag his face out of the cushions. She was obviously enjoying this, laughing her head off.
"This is great!"
"You're the only one who finds it funny, shrimp!"
"Did you just call me a shrimp?!" Immediately, she grabbed a handful of his hair and started pulling. "You know, mom just came here and left. Not in this room, but at the top of the tower. I wonder what she's doing." She was just all casual, even as she yanked his hair like a little demon.
Cilan was definitely not casual. "Ow ow ow!"

---

Clock Tower

Ivana chuckled and allowed Amber to drag her along. "I will see you soon," She told the boys before she disappeared out the doorway. Those were two of the more fun security guards. Darius was only fun to electrocute. Ivana honestly loved the look on his face whenever she zapped him. A mix of bewilderment and horror.
"I can't wait to hear these theories," She told Amber as she stepped up the stairs.
When they entered the living quarters, she was actually out of breath from the stairs. Ivana was wearing high heels and a dress as she always was. This made it significantly harder to climb the stairs without getting anything dirty, since she also loved to wear white. It was a liability in the Clock Tower. But Ivana loved to dress like an heiress. She wanted everyone to know who she was. Who she would one day become.
"Hello, father," She said, curtsying. She knew Adam loved when she did that as a gesture of politeness... just not to Adam himself. It was Ivana's little act of rebellion. Treating her father the same way she treated others. Not with the affection he expected from his eldest daughter and heiress.
"I'm glad to see you two. You're just in time for dinner. Come, sit down," Adam said with a slightly tired expression. He was just setting dinner on the kitchen table; the typical family dinner of rice, vegetables, and chicken tenders (Clair loved those). Audrey and Clair still weren't back. Probably they had gone out for dinner. Ivana didn't mind. She could do without Clair's incessant squealing and her mother babying the kid. Annoying sisters!
Just then, a scream punctuated the peace of the room.
"Clair!" Ivana shouted, immediately opening the door. She was about to rush up further stairs to follow the noise, but she was met with Clair actually running down the stairs herself. With a scream, she hurled herself into her sister's arms. Ivana was so relieved she didn't care that Clair was getting the Clock Tower's filth all over her. They must have gone into the spare parts room near the very top of the tower.
"We were coming back, and we were almost at the door when I heard a noise from the top of the tower," Clair explained quickly. "Mommy and I went upstairs and guess who we found!"
"Who?" Ivana asked, and then Clair started screaming at the top of her lungs. She went and tackled her father and screamed some more. Ivana stayed out in the hallway and waited.
After a few moments, she noticed a great deal of light coming from above. Not soon after she saw this, Audrey came downstairs with the late Queen herself by her side.
So this was why Clair had been screaming.
Silently, Ivana curtsied to Solara before moving back into the room. She simply stared at her mother and the Queen as they entered, and Audrey closed the door behind them.
"... Sparky?" Solara said upon seeing Adam, who looked equally stunned.
"I have no idea," Adam breathed, "How we survived without you for four years. But here we are. And you're back."
"... I have to-"
"You have to stay with us!" Clair insisted.
Audrey smiled. "As the Timekeepers, we want to know as much as possible so we can keep Hesenia running."
"Please do stay," Adam asked humbly, lowering his head with a matching smile. "I'm..." He trailed off.
"Exhausted," Audrey scolded him. "Constantly in pain. It's so hard without the solar panels functioning."
"It isn't her fault," Adam said.
"I didn't mean it that way." Audrey turned to Solara with a smile. "Don't worry. It's just good you're back. Now sit down and eat dinner with us, I insist."
Solara simply stood there in silence, with no expression on her stern face.
Ivana looked at Amber. What were they going to do?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Silas scrambled over to Xia's feet, hastily but gently grabbing her ankles. He looked up at Gavotte. "Up?"

Soaking in all the knew information, Jaai breifly thought.
"Yes, sir. Roughly two days ago the group began their journey," she paused ever so briefly only enough for a very trained ear to notice.
"-north. I have kept tabs on most of the living group, including a shapehifter, dragon hybrid, and also Rowan Adamson. Cilantro's abilities seem to revolve around light bending. A few other nameless stragglers have joined, but they are weak and with a sufficient enough to force can be wiped out.
"We left shortly after they encountered a small city to the north. We have meet no other supporters. The only problem with the group we may have is numbers. I have reason to believe their cause is triggering emotional responses in people."
She stopped talking, but scowled. No one else needed to be murdered, if Jaai could help it. Innocent people should be unharmed.
"But I'm sure if you have any soldiers with the emotional manipulation ability, it can be subdued. Or, I have found, bribes and threats work wonders."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Pʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia's head lulled back a bit as she was being lifted from the ground.
She simply didn't have enough strength to turn her head anymore.
A narrow path cleared through her chest, giving off the feeling of a slow deconstruction of the cinderblock that
she felt was putting all this pressure on her heart.
Finally, recovery.
She hoped that once she reached the sanctuary,
someone could work their wonders and put an end to these asthma attacks.
Xia wasn't a careful person. She had suffered three times just this day,
simply because she wanted to fight and defend her newfound friends.
It wasn't usually this bad, at most she'd just have two asthma attacks in one week,
only if she overworked herself or ran past what her limit was.
Now? She had to prepare for some change. A change that would be emotion and action packed.
She really had to begin sacrificing her old way of life.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Casedy tenuto

{Tags-Elenore, soon kale
location-dungion
doing-watching
mood-pissed
crush-none
age-17}

As the girl pulled herself to her feet she glared at the guards whom walked away after locking the cell door she couldn't believe she had ended herself up here this wasn't how it was supposed to go she had to save her mother. As she paced back and forth her brain searched and searched for a way to escape their now unbrakeable prison it was at times like this did she wish she was given a useful power how was being able to shift into another person ever helpful that's what ended her up here!. With a growl she punched the wall but only winced as she held her wrist in her uninjured hand as she forgot her wrist was already hurt now the pain only doubled. She shook her head and walked to the back of the cell where it was somewhat darker and sat against the wall that's all she could do was sit and it killed her having to rely on someone else that just wasn't what she was taught. You fend for yourself or you die trying. "that disgracing king is insane if he thinks he is going to kill my mother" she said to nobody in particular

(i can't find any of dawns posts and i'm not sure what to do with jason)
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Eleanor watched Casedy punch the wall and winced and how it must hurt. "don't hurt yourself, you need to be as healthy as possible if we want to escape." she said quietly. She rubbed her head on the sore spot and was sure she felt a bump there. Oh well.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Anna
I try to be tough but it only takes me a few seconds to break down, then I burst into tears and hide my face in my arms. "I w-watched her kill my mother," I say quietly, so quietly you can barely hear me. I know lots of people must be angry at me for treating Solara that way but she killed my mother in front of everybody.

Andy
I frown and just listen to her, this girl must be under a lot of stress. "You're too stressed. You should rest up." I tell her and point to the cabin, it looks comfortable. I will stand guard and make sure nothing happens especially with Solara around. I see bright light from one of the windows. It must be her doing something. I might not be the most friendly person but I will not let anyone here die,even if I just met them I will protect them.

Kale
By the time I wake up I am lying in a ditch and I am in my t shirt and pants. I am freezing cold. Those jerks took my clothes too, who does that? I am so MAD!! Actually I am too cold to be mad. I get up out of the filthy ditch water. I am dripping wet and I have under estimated how much human food I need to eat, I am used to sunlight and not food, so even though I ate a WHOLE chicken for dinner I am now starving. I need sunlight so badly it takes me a bit to figure out that I am covered in bruises and I should be in a lot of pain but I can barely feel my legs and arms, I am so cold. Solara must be a long way away, but I just need to hang on, I know she will be there for me like she always is.
I am too far away from the Clock Tower to go back, I have to keep going and save the prisoners or this trip would be useless and I would not be able to come out again because I am out of clothes. I had wore ALL my coats, etc. on this trip so I could keep warm but Elias Imani and his dumb blonde of a wife had to go ruin it. I hate them bth and I will beat them up next time, if only I brought my weapon. I did not bring my weapon because I got in trouble and had my weapon taken away because I accidentally broke something in the tower, it was a light bulb and we all know Adam loves his electrical stuff.
There is no one on the street to even see me, I just keep walking until I reach the prison. The guards are stupid so I sneak around them by throwing a rock into the bush on the other side of the street and then while they go after it, I duck in the opening I always go in, a broken window that is hidden by a bush so no one has fixed it. I get cuts from the broken metal bars as always but I ignore them, I wipe off the blood with part of my t shirt just in case.
I am in an empty cell and I just walk out, but not before getting the key i hid under a rug that looks like part of the stone floor. There are no guards in the hall because they all got called outside to investigate the 'intruder' which was the rock, they must be chasing after the 'intruder' thinking they ran away like a baby!
Before I freeze to death I have to get these girls out, I find them quickly, they are in the only cell with people. "Shh!" I whisper so they keep their voices down "I'm Kale from the Clock Tower, keep quiet and I will show you the way out. I can distract the guards but you have to make sure you do what I say." I unlock the door and hope the girls do not attack me, they need to follow the plan if they want a chance to get out without getting caught and in even more trouble. That is why the prison is almost empty, because Alastair kills the prisoners!
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 pm

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] anna/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] the sanctuary

Jennifer frowned as Anna broke down into tears. She'd killed her mother..? "Anna, I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you like that, I honestly had no idea." She pulled her friend into a small hug, hoping to calm her down a bit. Jen had understood though, both of her parents were dead. Rubbing the small female's back gently she continued to hug her. "Shhh, it's alright." She spoke in an attempt to calm her, but it was most likely useless. All she could really think of doing was comforting her, there wasn't much else that came to mind. Why'd she do it? Jennifer thought to herself silently. She herself was no saint, so she wasn't going to judge Solara based on it. Maybe they'd done something wrong..? Who knew, she'd have to settle it later. Quietly she looked at Anna, continuing to rub her back.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me