☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 am

((Read Rue's post, a character interacted))
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:47 am

Xiabrine wrote:((Read Rue's post, a character interacted))

(Oops! I edited it. Thanks for telling me!)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:27 am

Regina
Tagged: The posse (especially Gavotte), and Solara

Regina was watching from the shadows, not helping. Why would she help the others whom she wanted dead? Her eyes perused over everyone again, and they landed on Solara. The hate within her flared to an almost painful level. She hated Solara with every fiber of her being. She wasn't supposed to be back, she was supposed to stay dead. Regina had half a mind going back to Alastair and telling him, but Regina had another goal.
Kill the phoenix herself.
Regina closed her eyes as she made herself breath faster. Her clothes were already shredded, but not indecently. She made the tears fall from her eyes, and she screamed as she ran out. She ran straight towards a guy, the closest one towards her. He happened to be shorter than her, with brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was thinner, but Regina wasn't heavy. She wasn't afraid that he would crumble.
"Thank you. That manticore was chasing me, and I just lost the other one. I've been so lost. Please help me." She whimpered, sobbing and crying. She clung onto the boy like he was giving her life. Through her tears, she really saw him. He had a boyish face, but he was still gorgeous.
"I'm Regina. I'm from the Capitol. I escaped from the life Alastair was making me live." She sobbed, clinging onto him. She wept so hard, her tears were soaking into his shirt. She glanced around, Solara still in view. She knew who the couples were, and she knew exactly what her plan was.
She would kill the phoenix, she would break-up the couples, and the make the group break apart. This was revenge, and it would taste so sweet.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne took a deep breath and let go of Gwen's hand. She hadn't moved or made a sound. Mayne thought she was getting better, so he decided to help someone else.
"Miss? Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?" He asked, bowing slightly. He glanced up at the tall, muscular girl, and he swore his heartbeat was so loud she could hear it.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] open/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] sanctuary path

Jen turns around almost immediately, the sheer crying and screaming of a female is clear as ever. That's when she sees her, clinging to Gavotte. Almost immediately Jen runs over and attempts to pin her down, as she's glaring at her. "Who the disgrace do you think you are?!" Jennifer screams in her face, clearly not falling for her pitiful acts. She looks like a barbie, plastic. It takes her everything she's got not to take her arrow and pierce her with it. Jen's eyes soon become their devilish crimson red and sparks ignite.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:56 pm

(did you see my post with kale fae? he was talking to amber!)

Anna
I sigh because I have to follow Solara even if I don't trust her, she killed my mother , of course I don't trust her. "Jen can you come with me?" I say but then I see a tall blonde girl appeared, she is crying. Jen is mad at her, I don't know why. "What happened??" I ask because I am so confused, I turn to Jen.

Andy
I sigh, this girl looks like she is nervous. "We're almost there. Come on." I say and reach out a hand if she needs it, then Lily comes up to me. I decide to be honest, I shake my head.
"It's hard seeing the woman who killed our mother."

Kale
I still wait for Amber to respond as I finish putting on my coat, I am wearing 5 layers right now. Undershirt, t shirt, normal shirt, sweater and coat and I am STILL COLD!!
I open up the door and instead of feeling colder, I feel warmth that I know the others can't feel but it is calling me that way, east is where it is coming from, east like the sunrise. My first thought is that Solara must be back and I need to find her, but first I need to break the girls out of jail and then we should all go together.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Amber
Tagged: Kale, Jason, and Ivana

"I have a theory, but I should not tell you. Who knows who would hear?" Amber teased Kale. She knew Solara was a phoenix. Amber had a theory that Solara would return. She then felt warmth from the sky, and she looked up.
"Looks like my theory was right." Amber smirked, still leaning against the wall, but feeling a tad bit stronger. She took in a deep breath and sighed as she closed her eyes, lifting her face towards the warmth.

Regina
Tagged: Jennifer, Gavotte, Etc.

Regina looked at Jennifer, who was pinning her to the ground. Regina wanted to snarl and rip out this girl's hair, but she had to keep up her facade.
"I'm Regina. Regina Alima. I'm trying to run away from Alastair. I'm just looking for Sanctuary, like all of you." She sniffed, trying to keep the fire from her eyes. She would break apart those two.
"Is he your boyfriend? I wasn't trying to impose. He was just the first person I saw." Regina murmured, looking up innocently at Jen, and gave a sniffle. She would milk this for all it was worth. "Please get off of me. I didn't mean to offend you."

Flynn
Tagged: No One... Unless they want to wake him up

Flynn's heart was beating with pure joy. The whole Soare family was sitting around the couch, playing board games.
"Ha! I'm going to win!" Amber cried in jubilee. In her excitement, her hair started to rise from the electricity she was emitting.
"Not if I do this." Ben smiled, moving his piece four spaces. Amber groaned, and everyone laughed. Kelly was beaming, and Flynn felt so happy. Kelly's head then snapped up, and Ben looked at her.
"What's wrong, love?" He whispered, really looking at her. Flynn scooted closer to Jonah, since his back was at the door. Then, there was a huge crash. The door started shaking as someone started banging.
"Open up the door!" The voice snarled. Flynn's head snapped towards his mom as she reached out and touched everyone. She then flashed them all away via shadow-travel. They went to their safe spot, but there were people surrounding the house. Or at least there were a ton of lights in the normally dark woods.
"They know!" Kelly cried, reaching out for everyone again.
"Kelly, no." Ben murmured. He then pulled Amber in for a hug while Kelly pulled in Jonah. Flynn was shaking, but then warmth surrounded him. The smell of peanut butter filled his nose, and he relaxed into his father's arms.
"I love you. You will be faster than my light one day, I promise you." He whispered, almost gruffly. Ben's voice was thick with emotion, and Flynn was startled. Then, Flynn was surrounded by cold as his mother pulled him close. Apples filled his nose, and Kelly kissed his forehead.
"I love you. Find Solara and Luno. They will help you." She whispered, squeezing him tight. Flynn knew this was goodbye, but he couldn't get his voice to work. Flynn was only 11, and he was terrified. His life has only been filled with joy and love. Ben looked up at Jonah.
"Protect them." He told Jonah, but not harshly. Ben's voice was soft, and almost sad. He was never sad, nor gentle. Jonah nodded, and grabbed Amber's and I's hand.
"I will get you out of here, and then your father and I will buy you some time. Get to Solara and Luno." Kelly murmured, though her eyes were shining bright with tears. She then grabbed Jonah, Amber, and Flynn. She cloaked them in darkness, but she sagged from the effort. Transporting 5 people across a hundred miles was not an easy feat, and she was exhausted from it. She would keep going though, to protect her kids. The door then burst open, but Ben already shot a bolt of light.
"Run!" He shouted, as he ran into the fray. Kelly was close behind him, the darkness already trying to cling towards her. Jonah then dragged Amber and Flynn out the back way. He didn't have a useful talent, unless they were already sleeping. Amber could at least protect them.
"Jonah, slow down!" Amber hissed, since she couldn't keep up. She was shorter than Jonah, and Flynn had super-speed.
"He should just stop." A deep bass rung out. Jonah skidded to a stop, wishing he had his bow and arrows. Only Flynn had his weapon, and Jonah was not going to take it from him. "If you just follow me, it will be quick. I promise." Jonah snarled.
"Never." He snarled, crouching down and grabbing the knife he always kept in his pant leg. He never left home without a weapon. Flynn's heartbeat was beating faster, and he still couldn't speak. He was going into shock. Jonah then leapt at the man, but five more men emerged from the trees.
"Flynn, run!" Amber cried, pushing her brother back as she started to back up. Flynn could feel her electricity. "Get Solara and Luno!" Flynn then had a purpose, and he started running. He didn't look back, until he cried out. A huge bang made him fall forward. He turned around to see a bright, white light from the trees. Flynn smiled, feeling safe, but then he heard the voices.
"The Soare's have fallen!" A great cheer rose over. Flynn's heart broke, but he stood up with a grunt and ran. He ran as fast as he could, needing to get to Solara and Luno. They could help. They could bring back his family. How had his night turned from living life, to living death?
Flynn's heart was beating, but instead of pure joy, it was filled with pure sorrow.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 pm

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] open/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] sanctuary path

Jennifer wasn't dumb, she knew something was up. "That'd better be the case." She'd keep a close watch on her, something about the female made Jen skeptical. Getting off of her she didn't say anything further, brushing herself off the wound was now dirtied. It could get infected if she didn't clean it with something soon, and sure enough they'd need to take a short break to speak to the newcomer. Idly she attempted to brush a bit of the dirt away, it'd stung a bit but it was better than getting a not needed infection. She hasn't even bothered to pay attention to the claw mark running down on her forehead. Glancing at Gavotte she stayed silent but took certain moments to watch Regina, making sure she didn't try anything else.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: travel squad, dead trees and queen of light herself

lily bowed her head in respect, feeling a little guilty for glaring at the boy, she had just assumed he was going to tell Rowan to pull himself together, which the healer boy didn't need. "sorry about that," she said softly in response, giving a gentle, understanding smile. "I know what's that like, I watched my mother get killed," she continued, sadness evident in her voice. she hadn't talked about this with anyone before, for reasons she didn't wish to explain. she threw another guilty, rather terrified look in Solara's direction, still unsure as to whether the queen knew about her past or not.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Parliament Building

Amelia really ticked Alastair off. He hated her. He hated her voice, he hated her face, he hated everything she did and said. She used the worst attitude towards him out of all his soldiers.
"Good riddance," He snarled as the door closed. He then looked back at Virisia and sighed.
"Will you be leaving too?" Alastair asked. His voice almost sounded soft. He never used that tone with anyone else, not even his annoying wife. "I have something I need to do..."

---

Sanctuary Path

Cilan leaped straight up in the air when Mallory touched his shoulder. He then breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't a female manticore, hell-bent on murdering him since they killed her boyfriend.
This random girl was screaming and whining, and it was pretty irritating. Cilan didn't know what her problem was. She could tag along if she didn't cause any trouble, but nobody seemed to like her. Oh well. Sucks to be her.
"You did well, puppy," Cilan said cheerfully. "Come on. Race you back, just like the old days?"
Before she could respond, he sprinted into the forest after his mother. He could feel his father's presence more strongly than ever. Finally he was coming home.

Gavotte's senses hadn't alerted him to another manticore. Maybe this girl, who had appeared out of nowhere, was imagining things. She did seem to be rather deranged. He just stood there in confusion, and then Jen attacked in a rage. Gavotte stumbled back, stunned by the sudden outburst.
"I'm sorry, both of you." He sighed and stepped in between them purposely. He really had no idea how to react to this. "Now let's keep moving. I don't want to lose the others."

Timpani was still carrying both Cadence and Gwen. She was extremely offended by the actions of the Imani siblings. What, was Anna trying to get everybody killed?
"Watch your mouth," Timpani growled towards the unruly siblings. This was no way to behave, even if Solara had really killed their mother. No, especially if Solara had really killed their mother.
Unless they desperately wanted to die in the same way.
"You teenagers. I know you don't like Solara," Cadence rasped as she glared down Andy. "Disgrace, even I don't like Solara. But respect your elders, and your allies. Or I'll teach you a lesson."
Timpani was snapped out of her rage when a small boy approached her. He had soft auburn hair, and a pleasant voice. His eyes were the color of mulberries- a midway between brown and violet. Timpani had never seen eyes like that before.
She chuckled when he offered to help her.
"I don't need anything. But if you're tired, I can carry you the rest of the way," She told him.

---

The Sanctuary

Solara had carried Flynn back to the riverside. Rowan was right behind them, and he stood in the clearing, waiting for the injured people to arrive. Luno knew exactly why he had come, instead of staying behind and healing them there. It was just too overwhelming in the destroyed forest area. Fortunately, the trees directly surrounding the Sanctuary clearing were completely untouched. It was a wide, expansive clearing- pretty much an entire meadow, shrouded in bright moonlight. The huge wood cabin by the river seemed to glow silver in the light.
Solara disappeared inside with Flynn and sat down on a couch. She did not let go of the unconscious boy, and continued to hold him protectively. Luno was outside, but he could see her clearly. He could almost always see her.
I knew you could do it, my sunflower, Luno told her proudly. I knew you would save them.
He received no reply, as usual. But he knew she appreciated his support. Luno was so tightly linked to her mind, her thoughts were clearer to him than to Solara herself. He was ridiculously happy right now, and as usual he was broadcasting that emotion directly into her head. Thanks to Luno, Solara knew what emotions were like, even though she didn't have many of her own. Protectiveness was an exception. She did everything to defend Hesenia, which made Luno even more proud of her. You're my hero, Sunshine, you know that?
... Yes,
Solara told him warmly.
I love you, Sunny! Luno wanted to reach through this mental bond and hug her. He definitely let her know. And he could see her smile even behind the cabin wall, although it did not reach her eyes. That was alright. Luno knew that she always had the best intentions.
Her deep, gentle voice gave him a feeling of peace that enveloped his body, all the way down to his toes. She had a way of doing that to him. ... I love you too, my Nightingale.
Sighing in contentment, Luno sat down by the river. He took a moment to examine the attitudes of the journeying teenagers. He was astonished at the bitter hatred from the Imani siblings, but he could feel even stronger hate from someone else. It was Lily he paused on, however. Her past... did Solara know anything about her past? Luno took a peek and realized that indeed she did know something quite particular. There was no emotion associated with the memory, which was normal for Solara, but that made her thoughts about Lily difficult to interpret.
Then again, Luno had never detected hatred of anyone in Solara's mind. Only a profound and deep disappointment towards her mother Agatha. Now Luno believed in the goodness of all people, but not Agatha. She was not a person nor a phoenix. She was an abomination who existed solely as the incarnation of evil. Agatha was the one person who could truly make Luno angry, and he would never forgive her for what she did.
And what she planned to do next.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Sᴋᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs Mᴇɪs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia had followed Solara behind her steps, taking it slow.
Any quick movements may cause her breath to hitch and trigger another attack.
The dust and ashes hadn't yet cleared in the area, everything was still being carried by the breeze.
Xia coughed into her hands. The sensation of a dry throat wasn't very comfortable.

When Regina rushed in, Xia could just tell something was up. She chose not to speak, simply for the fact that one's mindset cannot be judged by their aura. Regina's was sharp and bright, but a dark outline, showing off a malicious underside to her character.
She was saying the Manticore chased her here.
That story doesn't piece together with what had just happened. We fought, and she seemed nowhere near.
This story is just a set up. She has different plans.
Her aura doesn't match up to her expression, those clearly aren't the patterns of sadness.

Why would she lie to get to the Sanctuary, though?
Unless she's a spy for Alastair, then that means we would have to eliminate her as soon as possible.
Solara is here. Perhaps she can help.

Xia was trained completely on her thoughts, furrowing her brows as she hung her head.
She put an arm protectively around Silas, not even bothering to turn her head as she called out to Jennifer.
If that ivory-headed disgrace had even dared touched Silas, her head would be toppling to the floor before she could even utter an apology.

"Ease up, Jen.
Gavotte is all yours."

She paused, stroking her throat as her airway tensed up again. She continued to speak though,
ignoring the symptoms kicking in. She faced Regina.

"Your aura seems a little crisp for being in such despair, Regina.
Almost like a wolf stalking its prey."

Xia exhales heavily through her bloodied nose, leaning into Silas, as if to claim him as her territory.
He really wasn't hers, perhaps not yet, at least, but Xia didn't want anything to happen to him.
He was her light out of the dark at this moment, and she would swear to maim anyone who tried to hurt him.
She was completely skeptical when it came to Regina's sudden appearance.
No trust, not ever. She'd be ready to attack when it came down to it.

"But I suppose you should take that as a compliment."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD