♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 am

(i'm still here. i'v'e just been a bit busy to keep up with every single rp. this rp also disspeared from my forum list onto the next page, so i didn't remember to reply. then there for a while i waited to see if anyone else would join because nobody wanted to interact with my other charachter, which is easier for me to roleplay as, considering i am female.)
(repost please, i guess.)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm

peria wrote:Willow Fox >> Male >> Turned >> Tags: open

A soft humming sound passed though pale lips as Willow sauntered around the detestable place. He's gotten used to living here after a year but would still prefer his old home. Willow wouldn't mind this place if it weren't for the blood vampires. "Always looking down on everyone" he sighed out loud, expressing how he saw the blood vampires.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 pm

]
---Aido Nightingale-18-male-pureblood-tagged;Michi, Wren, Artemis---
he watched silently as everything went down. fine. that female could take the girls blood for now. she calmed her down, so he guessed it was fair enough. though he planned on taking the female human from both the others as soon as he could. she wouldn't last as long if the other two fed from her as well. he huffed as his stomach rumbled rather loudly.

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;none--
she continued wandering the area in search of food. so far all she had found was some berries and a small bit of fresh water. she huffed, having reached a large drop off in the land. sitting down she began to question wether or not she would ever get out of here, because right now things seemed pretty hopeless.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Artemis|12|Female|Human|Dagger|Tags: Aido, Michi, Wren

I laugh. "Someone's stomach gurgled! It wasn't me either! Are you guys hungry?" I ask, looking slowly around at the three of them. "I know I am. Is there anything to eat nearby?" I ask, looking harder to the horizon, hoping to see a food store. Not there would be one in this near deserted place. "Maybe I could get something to eat when we reach our destination!" I exclaim happily, grinning.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:52 pm

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-pureblood-tagged;Michi, Wren, Artemis---
''of course we're hungry. i for one am personally starving. not figuratively either, literally starving. though thanks to a certain someone i have to wait a few days to get a meal that way my food doesn't die on me.'' he spoke grumpily, staring straight ahead as they walked.

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;none--
she continued wandering the area in search of food. so far all she had found was some berries and a small bit of fresh water. she huffed, having reached a large drop off in the land. sitting down she began to question wether or not she would ever get out of here, because right now things seemed pretty hopeless.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wren Montclaire
❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈
Blood Vamp , Female , 5894 (looks 14 or 15) , Control Turned Vampires
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I glance over at Aido and frown, "Well sorry that I haven't eaten in longer than you and that I can't drink blood from anything not human." I mumble quietly walking alongside Artemis
"Also, it isn't too far to the safe place." I explain smiling as I walk with my hands in my pockets.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me