☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby ~Rue~ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:49 am

Anna
"Of course not silly!" I laugh and squeeze Jen's hand, why would I be cold, I'm besides my best friend who we all call the GIrl On Fire. "Hey that's cool!" I point to her hand, which had sparks coming off it.

Andy
I feel eyes on the back of my head and look around. There is a girl looking at me. She has long auburne hair and a heart shaped face, what i notice most is her bright blue eyes though. I look away. I have never saw this girl before and I don't trust people easily, what if she tries to hurt my friends, or my sister

Kale
While I wait for Jason to actually notice i talked to him, I walk around the room and look at stuff. There is history stuff in this room, with the great Lin family, the time keepers with their electric powers. I used to hate history before I became part plant thanks to Solara. Now I lov history because I know learning it might have the secret to bringing her back, I know she will come back to us.She always promised to protect us.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:39 am

Flynn Soare
Tagged: Mallory and the rest of the group

Flynn noticed that Cilan's girlfriend came over, and he was immediately apprehensive. He knew how Alphas were, but she didn't seem like an Alpha. From the rumors he's heard, she has tried to take over leadership before from Cilan.
"Hi. You're Cilan's girlfriend, right? The shape-shifter? I'm Flynn Soare." He smiles, putting out his hand for a shake. "I'm sorry about your pack. My great-great grandparents used to be shifters with a pack. They were on my dad's side. I wished I had that ability! All I get is to run fast."
Flynn then heard the magic words he's been waiting for all day. They were finally leaving.
"Want to walk and talk? I want to know what it's like to be able to hunt? I think my running and your running are almost the same, as in they evoke the same feeling." He started, wanting to get to know her before he truly judged her. He had an idea, but he needed some proof.
Amber would be so proud of him.

Amber Soare
Tagged: Ivana and Kale and Jason

Amber smiled at her sister. She would make a great President if she could be one. Despite her being judgmental, she looked the part. She even acted like the part most of the time.

"I think I need some air." She smiled, already starting to descend the stairs. Her knees felt wobbly, but she would not fall. As soon as she was outside, she saw Kale and Jason.
"Hi fellas! How are you guys doing today?" She smiled, glancing at Jason. Truth be told, she thought he was very handsome. But having a crush on him? That seemed too perfect, as if it was expected of her. She would not crush on Jason.

Mayne
Tagged: Andy

Mayne recognized Andy and Anna, and started to smile. He always loved Anna, since she was just a bubble of energy. Andy, however, Mayne needed to work on. He just wanted everyone to be happy and comfortable.
"Hi Andy. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Mayne. Mayne Gwydion. Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?" He asked softly. He didn't want to bother Andy, he just wanted to help.

Jonah
Tagged: Clotilda

Jonah smiled at his fiancee. "Sure. I will gladly make you seafood. Whatever you want." He then looked out over the horizon, and saw nothing. He always wondered why he hadn't seen any of his family here, and he missed them terribly. Flynn ran off into the night, and Jonah tried to get Amber away. He jumped in front of her when a dagger was plunged into his back. He coughed up blood on Amber, and the last thing he saw was her horror-struck face before he woke up here. He shook his head as he came back to the present.
"I hope so. Maybe they'll banish us back to the mortal world." He smiled, always wistfully wishing. He felt like he had unfinished business there. He also missed his siblings.
"I'm glad you're here with me." He murmured, looking up at Clove. If she wasn't here, he would have gone crazy. She grounded him and kept him from flying too close to the moon.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:14 am

typical rumors. "umm, heh, no... i'm not his girlfriend.." she said, praying to everything she knew that cilan hadn't heard she shook his hand firmly, and smiled slightly. she did this despite wanting to shift into a wolf and run. "it was all for the good of our cause, i suppose. they fought bravely, although i do miss having them around." she said. she knew there were obviously rumors that she was some kind of traitor. but those were irrelevant to her, being completely honest. she turned back to him. she nodded. "sure." she started, and looked at him at his mention of running. "i loved to run with the pack, just for the thrill i guess." she said. thinking about it saddened her, but she always bottled it up. being that she could talk in wolf form, she shifted into a wolf.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia swivelled around when the male had received her gaze.
She had suddenly felt multiple auras focus on her. Had staring really drawn this much attention to her?
She turned her head to face the buzzing energy of a female; the slight tug of her lips confused her.
What did she have to smirk about? The fact that Xia was taking interest in something other than horses and armour?

She shrugged as her eyes darted around in their sockets. With a hunch of her back, she walks to talk to someone.
Anyone would do.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It sure was strange, standing in the back of the room as conversation echoed.
Amelia no longer wanted to spend time around this room, with so many of the king's subordinates here with her.
She makes her way towards the clock tower, sitting inside behind the doors.

Removing a ragged cloth from her pocket, she draws her sword, polishing it as she begins to sing an eerie tune, not even bothering to check if the tower was empty. She hadn't seen anyone on her way in.

"The cause of fear,
It never smelt so clean.
The feeling of her veins,
Blood in her capillaries.
I will draw a smile,
Scars from her lips and her cheeks,
Vacant eyes,
I hope the devil welcomes me."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Windwoods Ruins

Cilan led the way onward, at a relatively slow pace. A few people were still trailing behind. Slowly but surely though, they were making their way forward.

Rowan stared at Lily thoughtfully as he walked. Truthfully, he didn't need to look in her direction. Rowan could see perfectly in any direction. Making eye contact was just polite though.
"That could be very useful," He said encouragingly. Lily had always been important to him, and to the group. Rowan reached out and gently took her hand. Now he could see his healing power working, his pure light intertwining with her softer glow. He kept a careful eye on her. Rowan couldn't be reckless with his power, since he knew what he could do.
"Can you do it at will?" Rowan asked. "Maybe we could test this later."

Gavotte would have taken Jennifer's other hand, except now it was covered in fiery sparks. Gavotte was not immune to fire, as far as he knew, and he didn't want to test that out. He kept close to Jen, since she was like their personal campfire. "What do you think the Sanctuary is like?" He asked Jen and the Imani siblings.

---

Clock Tower

Ivana followed Amber downstairs. She loved being around her adopted sister, and sometimes she completely forgot they weren't fraternal twins. They were pretty much soulmates in Ivana's eyes. Once she reached the area Kale and Jason were guarding, she quickly did an inspection. Sparks danced around her hands as she looked over the place. No spitballs... no wads of gum... no immature graffiti.
The electricity extinguished from her hands. She wouldn't randomly electrocute the guards right now. They were behaving themselves and not acting like Darius.
"Good evening," Ivana greeted the boys, curtsying with her white gown. She then took a step back and watched. Ivana was very picky and critical towards boys. If they started treating Amber with any disrespect, Ivana would cook them and throw their burnt flesh to a prowl of manticores.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda nodded and jumped off Jonah's back. She patted his arm reassuringly, instead of violently stabbing it with a knife, which she would do with anyone else. But she always made exceptions for Jonah. They made a great team, and she was sure they could kick anybody's ass to the Underworld and back. Nobody could compete. If only they were still alive. Not even Agatha herself would be able to overcome them, actually, not even the Queen of the Underworld could. Clove was that confident in their shared ability. Their powers weren't as ridiculous as the legends, but they definitely made a better team.
Oh disgrace! If only her outrageously overpowered reflexes had activated when Alastair went to grab her. For some reason, they hadn't worked, and she was definitely not strong enough to physically fight her way out of Alastair's grasp. Clotilda was going to find out who disgraced her over, and she was going to haunt them. She would make their dreams turn into nightmares. She would torture them with endless visions of their own bloody, agonizing death. She would freak them out so much, they would have a heart attack in their sleep.
"You're the only good thing about being dead," She said in her typical tone towards him, a combination of accusatory and affectionate. She always sounded like the old saying, 'bickering like a married couple', except Jonah was too mature for stupid arguments. He spoke up when he needed to though. He wasn't a wimpy little pansy, which Clove hated. She hated all weaklings, male or female. She wanted to carve up their faces with blunt, dull knives.
Sometimes, she even saw her mother as a weakling. Not because of her actual strength. The stupid Queen had such ridiculous physical strength, if Clotilda tried to bend Solara's pinky finger with all the strength in her body, Solara would still win and keep her pinky perfectly straight. Then again, Solara wouldn't make a vulgar gesture like the pinky finger. And that was why she was a weakling. No matter how much Clove tried to get her mad, Solara just stood there. Disgrace did she hate her pathetic mother! She never did anything except stand there like a rock statue or something! Clotilda would attack her with her fists, feet, elbows, head, anything- and Solara would still just stand there. Until Clove got tired.
It was so, so frustrating. So Clove just wrote her mother off as a weakling. She was just so... ugh... so boring. There was not a single thing more boring than fighting Solara.
She walked forward and apprehensively touched the door. She recoiled with a yelp because it was painfully hot. "You little disgrace!" Clotilda yelled and kicked the door violently. The light filtering through the cracks immediately dimmed. It was still glowing, but not ridiculously anymore.
"... Hm?" Came a deep voice from the other side.
"You heard me the first time! You burned me, you disgrace!" With a scream of rage, Clotilda grabbed the doorknob and twisted hard, then kicked in the door. It swung open, and she was momentarily blinded by the light. She fell to her knees with another scream of both pain and fury.
"... I am sorry," The voice said. A gentle hand touched her cheek, spreading pleasant warmth through her. Clotilda couldn't help but relax. Slowly, her vision cleared until she was looking into her mother's face. Solara was kneeling in front of her, with her eyes closed as usual. The entire room was illuminated in pure white light, so much that Clotilda couldn't even see her own shadow. Or maybe that was because Clotilda herself was glowing too.
"Mother, it's me," Clotilda breathed.
"... Yes," Solara said after a pause. "... And Jonah Soare."
She always spoke that slowly, and never once had she raised her voice even slightly, yet her voice was authoritative and carried tremendous weight. It was the opposite of Clove's voice. And it ticked her off, well, normally it ticked her off. Right now Clove couldn't be angry, even if she tried (and she was trying). Her mother's touch was so nice and warm, so gentle despite the great strength behind it.
"I sometimes forget you can see me perfectly with your eyes closed," Clove murmured. She didn't resist as Queen Solara took her into her arms, cradling her like a child. It was so comfortable, and she nestled into her mother's embrace. The comforting warmth made her sleepy, and her eyes began to close.
When she blinked open her eyes, Solara was standing in the doorway, facing Jonah. Clotilda was still in her arms, and still glowing faintly. It was quite peaceful.
Solara simply stood there silently for a moment before speaking. "... You found me just as I was about to return," She told them with a smile that never reached her eyes.
"Return?" Clove murmured sleepily, still in a dreamlike haze.
"Sunny!" Came a low, heavily accented voice that sounded much like Solara's. Juniper rushed over from the stairs and went to stand by Jonah with a chuckle. "Have you two come to say goodbye?"
Solara placed Clove on the ground. Her sleepiness immediately faded, and she was able to stand on her own two feet. It was unexpected, even for her. The drowsiness quickly left her, along with the warm glow of light. And she was finally able to think clearly. She had just found her mother, and now she was about to lose her again.
"Goodbye?" Clotilda echoed.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Jonah
Tagged: Solara, Juniper, and Clove

Jonah would not let anyone but Clove talk to him like the way she did. She somehow made him feel like an Alpha with the constant challenges and ridiculing. It was affectionate however, and Jonah loved it. He lived for those moments.
"I love you too, Clove." He smiled at her as she clambered down. She was so strong, and her power only made her better. Jonah was always scared he would bring her down, but she would tell him otherwise in her affectionate way.
"Clove, careful!" He cried, about to jump forward when the door burst open. Solara was on the other side, and Jonah had to look away for a moment. Once his eyes readjusted, he noticed Clove was on the ground. He was about to help her up when Solara took her into her arms. Jonah stood back, knowing Clove was in good hands. His family did everything they could to protect the Adamsons, even laying down their own lives.
"Return?" Jonah inquired, but then it dawned on him. Solara was a phoenix. She was about to be reborn.
"We are merely saying, hello and good luck on your journey. We know we'll see you again." Jonah stated, itching to grab onto Clove. Once Solara let go of her daughter, Jonah grabbed Clove's hand. He had a need for touch, and he got antsy without it.
"It's okay, love, she will return to us, just like your brother does." He smiled, squeezing her hand. He would be here when Solara left, again, just as he was there the other times.
He would always be there for Clove, even if she didn't want him around anymore. It was in his nature to be loyal.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused/Drained>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

Having been dragged over to the corpse by my mother who was clearly fuming, I look at it quietly. I feel a small tug at my hands, my body clearly knew what to do, even if I didn't. Quietly I reach over and touch the corpses hand my eyes turning violet. I feel my energy leave me and rush into the girl in front of me. "Come back..." I whisper quietly though I do not realize that I had spoken.
Slowly the girl starts to mend back together all of her burns and wounds now disappearing. After a few more moment the girl starts to breath again and I fall bakwards going unconscious once again due to the aftereffects of my powers.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

Having expected the female to recover quickly, I rush towards her as soon as she's on her two feet again before she gets a chance to regain her bearings. Should the tackle hit, the female would be pinned underneath me on the ground. It would practically be checkmate, the black king as won. In the case that this attack would miss I would find myself running straight into Ashton instead. I had a slight feeling that the 6' 3" male would not enjoy being tackled.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I internally freak out at myself for being so rude to this girl, but my nerves just wouldn't calm. I let out a quiet sigh turning towards the female once again having been to caught up in my own drama to notice the newcomers. I take a deep breath, "I apologize for the rude tone." I say to the female softly keeping a careful reign on my voice to attempt to not aggravate the female further, "I just can't seem to be myself around you." I tell her only now noticing the newcomers. Who were they and when did they get here?
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:34 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: travelling fam

Sighing softly as Xia looked away from her stare, Lily felt a little disheartened, realising that she'd made the girl feel uncomfortable. Turning her attention back to the boy beside her, she thought about his words with genuine curiosity before replying, a smile pulling at her lips as he took her hand. "I don't know if I can do it at will, honestly," she admitted, chewing her lip "But I'll try it next time we sit down, incase it wears me out too much to walk. I did just get resurrected," she teasing, grinning. Glancing back to the girl, she pulled Rowan's hand to her lips and pressed a gentle kiss against it. "I'm going to talk to Xia, don't do anything silly while I'm at the back of the group," she told him, letting go of his hand to teleport to where the teenager walked. "Hey," she said softly, not wanting to startle her.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer chuckled slightly at Anna, "Thank you!" She turned her attention to Gavotte, "Well, I'm quite unsure honestly. What about you?" Her hand stayed blazing with flames, she figured she should cool it down a bit and the flames grew smaller. Jennifer didn't need to accidentally burn anything else down, even though she had learned to control it her anger could get out of hand. Even with her friends, although this was if they were pushing her enough. Anger had always been one of the various emotions she had trouble controlling, but this was normal for people of the fire element. She hummed an unsettling song her father had taught her, quietly continuing their steady pace to the Sanctuary.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:06 am

Olivia

She followed Cilan near the back of the group giving Blaze a confused look, "it's fine but what do you mean you can't act like yourself around me?" She did not see a reason why the boy would act differently around her.

Virisia

She stayed near the door ready in case one of the people the king sent for execution. She hoped that the king would finish this soon so she could get her new orders sense she failed the last ones.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me