We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Auto-Accepting!}

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Alexandra Keen/Tags: Wil
Alex was immediately at Wil's side. "Maybe you should stay here and rest. I'll be back in a bit." She tried to walk out the door but something stopped her, she felt like she needed to say something else. "I won't get caught. I promise." She bent down to slip on her shoes. Right then left, she got them on and looked back to Wil. "You sure you're gonna be okay?" She asked, trying all the while not to let there be any room for her to begin an argument about her coming with her to make sure she was going to be okay.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment |Tagged: Alex
"Um, hell nah!" Wil said, a southern accent slipping in, "You think I'm gonna just stand around while you go out for a set of damnable movies? The he..." she paused, and let out a sigh of defeat. "Be careful." she muttered. She gave Alex a kiss on the cheek, then moved away from the door. "I lo-... stay out of trouble."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:05 am

Alexandra Keen Tags: Wil
"I'll be fine." She said, smiling. She opened the window and slid out into the night, launching herself off the building into the cool night air. It was crisp out and she enoyed the weather this way, but she just wanted to get this particular task over with so she could get back to the comfort of Wil's apartment. Leaping over the great distance that was in between two buildings, she landed softly on the rooftop. She began to run and run til her legs were tired, and then she began to walk, looking upwards towards the stars. She only let herself pause for a minute before she closed the distance between the building she was standing on and her apartment building, a good sized leap. She almost didn't make it, scraping her knee a little on the corner of the building. She climbed down, or more rather, jumped and used her telekinesis to cushion her fall. Pulling open her window, she climbed into her apartment, walking over to the cabinet which held all her movies and Wii games and such. With a little digging, she found the movies and closed the cabinet with a soft thud.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:11 am

Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment|Tagged: Alex
Wil let out a sigh and sat down on the sofa and closed her eyes. She let her mind wander over everything, and started to mull over her emotions. "Ugh. I shouldn't think about this. I'll end up with a headache." she muttered. "I shouldn't talk to myself either." She stood up and walked into her kitchen, opened the fridge door and grabbed a box of pizza. It was cold, but she didn't mind too much. She walked back over to the sofa and started to eat a slice of pizza, drumming her fingers on the pizza box.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 am

Alex tucked the movies underneath of her arm and crawled back out the window, going over a mental checklist of things she might want to take. When she came up empty, she slid her window closed and decided she'd just telekinetically float herself there. So she began to float upwards toward the roof of the building, and looked down on the city, floating herself ever upwards into the sky to see the lights shimmer. She saw them all, very close to each other, sparkling in the moonlight. Continuing her journey forwards, she got sort of excited and floated herself a little too high, but caught herself and floated the rest of the way to Wil's apartment. She wished they'd come up with some secret knock or something. She tapped three times on the window and sat there so Wil would know it was her, and waited for ehr to come to the window.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

Wil stood up and opened the window, a pizza slice in one hand. "You could have come through the front door." she said, moving away from the window. "I'm not sharing the pizza." She sighed and crossed her arms. "You're going to try and take it from now, aren't you?" she asked, moving towards the pizza. She kept her eyes on Alex, partially expecting her to tackle her.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am

"But that wouldn't be as fun." She joked climbing into the window. She would've tackled Wil, or attacked her or something, but there was pizza in her hand and she wasn't sure if she had it in her mouth or something. Plus, it could get on her carpets and stuff and then she'd have to clean and teh apartment would smell like pizza, and that was kind of gross. "And you don't have to. I just ate, like, a jar of peanut butter. And I kind of still want more, but I'm not sure yet." She laughed, closing the window behind her. "So how's your shoulder?" She askec curiously, looking to Wil's injured shoulder.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am

Wil set the pizza down and shrugged. "Didn't look. Feels like you punched me." She took off her jacket and tossed it on the sofa so Alex could see. "With your flame powers." she added. She quickly scarfed down the rest of the pizza slice, and walked over to Alex. "Want me to carry some of that?
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:44 am

Name: Moony Blake
Nickname (If applicable):(Make one for him)
Species:Werewolf; can shift from human to wolf {I can change it if u want x3}
Orientation:Homosexual
Relationships:N/A
Positive Traits:Humorous, loyal, wise, energetic, honest, kind-heart
Negative Traits:Rude, cunning, snarky, bossy, impatient, stubborn, unpredictable
Hobbies:Pranking his younger brother Nathaniel, he likes to explore, draw, write, and make things from things he finds from around his fathers garage (which is a lot of stuff cause he's a clock maker), he also loves to ride his skate board around the park.
Family (If applicable): His mother had died when he was eight from a car accident, he has one younger brother named Nathaniel, and his father who is one of the most well known clock makers around.
History: Moony came from a fairly quiet household, though he was the one to always disrupt the quiet with his pranks that he would either get him in huge trouble or his brother crying. Moony was always distant from everyone in his family accept his little brother, they would always get along, unless Moony played one of his pranks, and normally would hang out, though as they got older Nathaniel started to ignore Moony and not talk to him. Though Moony never really had any true friends he was a fairly happy child, he would always find some reason to be happy. Moony still doesn't have many friends, though Nathaniel has been talking to him about books and his school life. Though Moony normally just goes for late walks to clear his mind from his mothers death and his annoying little brother. Around the week of the full-moon Moony usually stays in his brothers apartment, which is close to a hole in the fence around the city. When he changes he normally acts like a usual wolf, though he does have the option to change back and forth from wolf to human when it's not the full-moon. While it's the full-moon he can not change into his human form until the sun shines, so before the moon rises he usually sneaks outside the fence and into the forest area.
Wolf form:Image
Image 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘 ~ 𝖍𝖊/𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:17 am

"Not before I heal you." She needed to heal Wil, she hated it when she was hurt and it wasn't good for if they needed to fight. She placed her hands on Wil's shoulder and barely gave any time before she spoke and began. "This'll burn a little." Flames licked the sides of her hands and entered Wil's injured shoulder. Entering Wil's body, the flames burned and Alex watched as Wil's shoulder slowly mended itself. She felt her energy drain a little, but she kept going. She'd stay here all night if it meant Wil would end up okay. She moved her hands downwards a little, lower on her shoulder, where she believed the injury was worse and began work there.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes