Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {20}

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:49 am

(2.17.2//11.13.15//3.3.0//0.0.0)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (20) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Castiel)
What the- Then there came he loudest and most vulgar chain of curses from the very depths of Hell himself. Those sharp ice blue eyes of him stabbed into the person that dared awaken him from his peaceful slumber in such a manner. A kick like that to the head certainly would have left a human in a serious state of pain and discomfort of some sort, but not Heliox and this theoretical family. No way these legends would be affected by a kick to the head. Though Heliox did have to say it hurts slightly, most certainly when it came from Castiel. More so when Heaven didn't get that daily sweet of his. "You should have placed your name on it then." Heliox huffs, recalling that he did indeed eat the cake. It was sweet and certainly delectable, something that everyone would enjoy. "You know that I eat everything that's edible, including the compartment," Heliox grumbles, his glare dying down slightly seeing that this was Heaven here and not some pesky human that wanted to kick his head just because he happened to be there. "And did you really have to kick me?" The male hisses, rubbing the spot on his head that was inflicted with Heaven's judgement.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: Open)
A happy sigh as Lucian makes his way downtown down the sidewalks of the ever busy streets of Yokohama. Now away from that rather unpleasant fellow and what he assumes is his sister going to confront him after he had experienced certain heartbreak from a move made way too early for a relationship, Lucian felt oh so much better. That dude wasn't his type anyway, way too simplistic and plastic for the elemental of mind's taste. Fluture keeps on his shoulder by the crook of his neck to keep from being swept away by anything that happens to brush by, or Lucian's long red hair. His right hand reaches to his chest to fiddle around with that metal rabbit pendant of his, a feeling of nostalgia washing over him. A crowd like this and his pendant, there was something about that thought which brought him a sense of thrill. He had no clue why though, and quite frankly it was quite bizarre. This would be a topic worth looking into while he had some down-time back at home and surfing the ever vast internet.

Natsumi Hirota wrote:{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel) {Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store} (Tagging: Natalie)
There came a happy hum and Natsumi nuzzles back, unaware of this action being considered one that only couples would do. It was always a sign of affection he enjoyed, so why stop now? Especially when it's Natalie giving these nuzzles. "Doodling?" He tilts his head to the side slightly, lost on what Natalie was implying. It clicked after a few seconds though, and Natsumi didn't need to help of his motherly-like figure Decibel to figure that out. "Why of course Natalie! One moment please-" The feminine boy slides off the modeling stool he was sitting on to go look through his bag. Being fairly organized with his materials at school, it only took seconds to find the materials that his friend needed and was looking for. The cutely decorated notebook was handed over to Natalie, containing the note from class and answers to any worksheets they had received, all in eligible handwriting that could be described as bouncy, lifelike. Much like the hand who had written it. "Here you go Natalie!~"

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
The green haired child was already making leaps and bound in skips out the door, quite giggly and ecstatic about the whole thing. He'd have to go thank Lily later for this information in person, especially so if they manage to catch it. Then he could report a successful capture on their first elemental to Lucifer and Safiel would finally get more attention from the lord of the occult. A being he admired so~ "We're finally going to catch one, we're finally going to catch one!~" Safiel sings in that singy-songy way children would. What could he say though? Finally catching, or at least catching a glimpse of one of these famed elementals at long last and having that chance to catch them. It would also give Safiel some information on just how wary they would have to be of these elementals and if his powers were sharp enough to do the job. "That's great! We can have a glimpse of our first elemental in just 300 seconds! Come on Megumi, before we loose its trail-"
(( skip 5 minutes? o3o ))

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Pet Cafe} (Tagging: Alice)
There came a strange vibe from this girl. As soothing as she may be, she still holds this air that made Zarom feel uneasy. Unlike the other blonde he still holds dear to his life. His vision swaps over to that dreamscape and what he saw was not the normal corpse of a person. This girl was unaffected despite his blue eyes seeing the dark past of this pet cafe. "I may. Try my hand on that." He mumbles, reaching his hand out on him to pet one of the many fuzzy-crawlies on him. The point of her saying that he was a weirdo and that he would be appreciated more if he were dead, it flew right over his head. Or he simply could care less. With years of being called these kinds of names under his belt, there wasn't anything that could phase him all too much anymore. He was quiet for a long interval of time, lost in his thoughts, and figured that now would be a good time to wrap up this conversation and move on to a different topic. Or she could be on her way, rather uncomfortable with such an intimate-like conversation with this girl after being away from talking to others for so long. "Thanks for the advice. I guess."

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: City-Area} (Tagging: Shiro)
Even if Kenji happened to be a protective brother than simply got on his nerves in all the wrong ways, Kachi still had quite the strong taste of dislike for this brother. Thanks to Kaichi's current span of attention, this topic was quickly moved off of, "Oh yeah, sure." His mind was brought off the subject of a person named Kenji and onto something much more pleasant, which would have been anything in all honestly, but this was good-good. "Hey, I'll pay Shiro, get whatever you want." He says as he gets out his wallet to use. Kaichi also came up with the response for anyone that questioned the cat features that Shiro wore were from his cosplay outfit with the latest model of cat ears and tail. Yeah that should be valid enough seeing how in today's day and age, right?

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
"My my my, doesn't this feel familiar?" A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she gets into street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting... Why does this all feel like it's happened before?"
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Kau - IV •

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Kau Vide • Void • Salem • Male • Sixteen • Location; Streets • Tags; Kai

Kau was really starting to wish he'd slept for more than five hours, given how irritable he was getting with this ferret. Speaking of which, he was now aware why he seemed so interested in it, and why it may have been interested in him. "Feel bad for the one that has to put up with you." He muttered in a grumble, eyes narrowing the longer he looked at this pathetic excuse of an animal.

"What? What'd you just call me?" Honestly, this little ferret speaking entirely in french was even more annoying, as Kau could feel his hands curling into loose fists without thought towards it. Salem's fur was by now on end, but at this point he was invested in whatever was happening at the moment.

As the annoying ferret continued to taunt him, Salem could tell one thing. Kau was on the verge of doing something very problematic.
      "Can't use my powers? Is that so?" His tone deepened, by this point practically infuriated by the elemental partner; though he wouldn't dare try to leave now. No, that'd only serve to anger him even more, based on the comments already stated by the animal.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Ignis Diner Tags: Train, Koi

Rei blushed as Train addressed him as a girl, cheeks going red as a light smile graced his lips. His gazed drifted to Koi as she spoke, making his smile grow. His hand reached out to pet her head but as Nala heated up against his neck, he retracted it immediately, afraid Nala make activate his powers when he touched Koi, only leading to a bad ending. "Y-You're elcome Koi. Try and get better ok? And when you do, come back any time. I'd be happy to cook for you anytime. Free of charge~" "I'd prefer if she didn't come back but it seems I have no say in this.." Nala mumbled angrily. Ignoring her, Rei looked to Train again only to feel as his heart would shatter. Sure Rei wasn't close enough to be able to read Train's feelings, but he could tell that that look in his eye wasn't the same as when he normally smiled at him. And when he mentioned Nala's "gift", his guilt only grew. "heh.. y-yea. You should.. I'll see you later." "No!" "Maybe...?" He whimpered before waving as he watched Train turn away. Tears wetting his eyes, he finally set Nala done on the table and began to clear the table of dishes.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Open

Noah entered the cafe, tying up his hair to feel Nephele's feathers on his neck. It was a soothing gesture that his partner did unconsciously, taking comfort in it without her knowing. He sat at a table by the wall, his regular spot, and held out his finger for Nephele to hop on. "Seaseme seed Ciabatta?" "Indeed. As always~" His partner cooed in delight, looking forward to having this bread all day. Noah ordered for the both of them, the waiter recognizing both him and the bird that came in regularly. Normally they wouldn't have allowed pets in, birds especially, but Nephele was so 'well-trained' and quiet that they allowed it. Noah purred a few sweet words to the waiter, before they quickly walked away with a blush, making Noah chuckle as he disappeared. "Will you ever keep yourself from fawning over every human you meet Little One?" Nephele sighed mentally, green eyes narrowed slightly in annoyance. He smirked lightly at his bird and stroked her head feathers. "Pheli dear. Envy is not your color." "Never the mind..." She rolled her eyes before jumping from his finger to sit on the table and wait almost impatiently for her meal.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Five minutes later, Megumi had lead over-excited Safiel to the coordinates. She literally had to hold his hand as they walked as he simply fanboy-ed over the mere thought of catching an elemental. She didn't mind in the slightest though. Had it been anyone else, the idol would have ditched him some in some random spot along the way and continued on alone, or snapped on him and pray he'd get the message. But this was Safiel. Her favorite person in existence and the cutest little friend ever. Just thinking of ding either of those things to him made her heart hurt in guilt. Besides, fanboy looked so freaking cute on him~ So mentally she fangirl-ed along side him but kept her focus on the coordinates. And now they stood here in front of a coffee shop. "Their essence is still here but their body is not. It hasn't been long." Vex said to her making her sigh. "They aren't here Safiel. But Vex says it hasn't been long since they left." She relayed his message, hoping Safiel wouldn't get discouraged yet.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee chuckled, feeling as if they were young again, first born into existence. Just the too of them with together on the barren landscape of the the universe. It was a nice feeling and she missed it so much. Why couldn't things be the same as then? What caused such a rift between them. She became all the more aware of that rift as Seiten took a bite of the donut and gave her no reaction whatsoever. Just the slightest thing would have been fine. A smile, a frown of disgust... not a question. She felt her chest hurt but she didn't let it show. Her wavering voice gave it away though as she looked away to pick out a donut for herself. "Ha.. yea. Warm.." She said slowly, suddenly feeling really indecisive in her choice. "Sorry for dragging you here." She added meekly, feeling bad as she remembered that Seiten never found food to be enjoyable. He didn't find much of what she did enjoyable. Did he... find her enjoyable? Ha.. probably not.

xxxNATALIE SUZUKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✤✤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Occult Apprentice/Fashionista Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store Tags: Natsumi

Smiling, glad she wouldn't be confused next time class came around, she waited patiently as Natsumi went to grab his notes for her. She watched him for any costume issues, too tight, too short, restricting to movement, but she say none and simply began to find reasons to just mentally praise herself. Her thoughts were so obvious, one could practically see cat ears smugly twitching on her head. When the notes were presented to her, she took them and hugged them as she spun around happily. Why? Who could ever know with Natalie? "Yay! Thanks Natsu-Mimi~ You'll have them back by tomorrow, I promise~" She purred, staring at the adorably decorated notebook as if it was the answer to life, eyes sparkling. "Alrighty~ Let's go home~ I wanna sleep." She said, stretching to prove her point, making a slight 'nya' sound that often came from the girl. "Any plans for you?" She asked, leading the way out from the back room.

xxxLEO CHALICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚔⚔▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Body Police Office Hunter & Bandit Location: Police Station Roof Tags: Maple

Leo pursed his lips at the question of filing papers. "I don't see why I should have to be filing papers. I'm a police officer, not some lifeless accountant." He huffed. He almost added that he was a bit on the lifeless side but she had no need for that information. "And you know cutie, I don't go around asking strangers why they do stuff. If I want to be on the roof then I will be on the roof. Do you enjoy asking irritating questions?" He smirked softly as he gazed down at her. But his attention was deviated as two cubs running towards the girl on the ground. A white furred liger with soft blue stripes and markers ran up to her first and gave her a sniff. The blue one with a white muzzle and underbelly as well as soft red markings followed behind him sniffing the girl in curiosity. Their thoughts immediately entered his mind making him sigh. "Person of interest Leo? Should I run a background check?" The primarily liger asked, looking up to his partner on the roof. 'Just a pest Hunter, don't bother.' He responded back through their mental link before watching as Hunter left her side and went to the side of building where a stack of boxes to allow him to climb up beside him on the roof. The blue liger continued to circle her, roaring softly. "Bandit get away from the kid." He shouted out loud just to spite her. "She seems nice though." Bandit mentally replied, looking up to her with his red eyes, smiling, only earning a eye roll from Leo.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

“Don’t worry, Koi, it will be alright.I promise, okay?” Train replied with a reassuring, or what he felt was a reassuring, smile as he placed a hand carefully on the top of her head. He tried to ignore the complete question of if he was alright, and simply gave a thumbs up with a nod. He did my want to lie to her, in a way, and figured that was the best way to do it. More so with her already being nervous, the last thing he wanted to do was to add to that. After all, weren’t adults suppose to reassure others? Even if they aren’t sure? Not that he was fully an adult per say, but- Before he could dwell on it much longer, Train froze a bit, as a nurse walked out, and called for Koi. ”Want me to go with you?” He questioned, not wanting to over step his boundaries, but wanting to be there for her, still.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten looked away a bit, looking off after Evie spoke, noticing that her excitement seemed to have changed suddenly. He blinked a bit as she apologies, and quickly shook his head, reaching over a bit, and grabbing a hand quickly before he noticed what he did. Seiten looked down at his hand holding hers, and glanced away a bit. ”You didn’t drag me anyplace, E,” he replied with a sigh after. ”So dramatic sometimes. I swear.” He wasn’t one to show much to anyone. Yet still, when it came to Evie-Lee... Any time she was sad, or more so, when he hurt her, it was like... There were no words to explain how he felt when she was sorrowful. All he knew, was that he liked when she smiled, and her laugh. She was his light in his dark world.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin

Once all the items were gathered, Adrien grabbed a gift card, as well, and asked the cashier, as quietly as he could, to add ¥20000 (about $180) to it, before fully checking out. ”Really, don’t even think twice about it,” Adrien happily replied to Gin’s thanks, as he took the number, and placed it carefully in his back pocket near his phone so he could add it the next time his phone was out. The truth was, just being able to spend time with someone, and have a real conversation was worth more than anything he could think of. Between modeling, music, and all the extra sports and activities he did, being a regular guy was more than he could express with words. Though, he wouldn’t say anything out loud just yet. That might be a bit too odd. ”I’ll message you later today so you can have my number. And really, feel free to contact me if you need. For anything. It’s not a problem at all, Gin.” Adrien smirked at Gin, enjoying the guy’s company, though he figured the guy needed to get back home soon, and even get the pup adjusted to his new, hopefully permanent, home as well.

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: Zarom

She sighed softly at his words. He was stressed, but seemed really to be bored with life. Then again, it was not as if she knew the guy. She just noticed him, and started up a conversation. He somehow interested her, but she was still not sure why or how. ”You are very interesting,” Alice commented without a second thought. As she heard a small beep, she glanced st her watch, almost rolling her eyes as she did so. Still, she slightly smiled at the blue haired and eyes one. ”Maybe next time I run across you, you will have more poetry for me to here. Yes? She giggled a bit at her words, and waved at the guy, before she quickly headed out of the building, and noticed her phone had been off, and so, turning it on as she walked back into the streets of the city.

(Not up to par, but needed to get a post in! Hope you all can forgive me! January is more crazy for me than December. Will post the other replies tomorrow. Need to get some sleep for work. Will message on OOC board when other replies are up.)
Last edited by Ohkami on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:57 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 am

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open
wip
Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags: Open
wip

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin's smiled widened as he picked up the pup, slipping on the cute light blue collar that he had picked out and attaching the leash, not being able to carry both the bags and the dog at the same time. He set them down gently, making sure the collar wasn't too tight or loose before Gin turned his attention back to Adrien. "Alright." He chirped happily before noticing the time and how tired the pup looked. "I should probably start heading home, don't wanna tire the pup out too much, it was nice meeting you Adrien!" Gin said before heading on his way, the little pup walking next to him. His cheerful smile never left his face, glad to have made a new friend, well, at least he considered Adrien a friend, he wasn't sure if the other thought the same, but he hoped so, Adrien was really nice after all.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi nodded lightly, she felt a loss for words, still in a bit of a panic as she looked around the room with a slight frown, not having the motivation and energy to keep up her cheerful act, which, Train seemed to see through anyway. River couldn't help but look up at Koi with a soothing gaze, not liking her being in so much distress. ' He's right little one, there's nothing to be scared of, you'll be fine.' She assured placing her webbed paw on Koi's arm in a comforting manner before going back to acting like a plush. Koi didn't reply, to busy surveying her environment in a wary manner. She nearly jumped when she heard her name called, already on edge. She turned to look at Train, she really wanted him to come with her but at the same time she wondered if it would be too much to ask, he had already been so kind to her and she didn't want to take advantage of that. She gave in, not wanting to go into that scary unfamiliar place by herself." Y-yes please." She muttered, looking down at the floor, trying to keep her powers in check as they acted up with her emotions.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician | Male| Tags: Kaichi

Shiro smiled lightly, his ears perking up and his tail swaying softly, happy he managed to change the subject with relative ease. His brother was not someone he wanted to focus on at the moment, neither was what happened in the past, it was all said and done, no need to bring it up. "Ah no It's fine I can pay." He said, grabbing his wallet, which, of course, was covered in tiny kitties and paws with a little bell attached to it which jingled when he pulled it out of his pocket. Something about the little bell was suddenly very enticing, batting at it with his hand as his tail swayed a bit faster. He continued to bat at it before suddenly realizing what he was doing. A bright red blush appeared on his face before attempting to act like nothing happened. " So uh, what flavor do you want?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, still embarrassed of what he had just did.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Hyueueue Kai| Elemental Partner| Male|Tags: Kau

This was getting good, the little ferret thought to himself, tail swaying slightly as he came up with more way's to annoy him. "Oh yes, I annoy the hell out of him, It's very funny to watch." He chuckled darkly, thinking of something he had done to poor Remi last week, and the week before. He really didn't give him a break whatsoever, he'd be bored if he did. He grinned, sharp teeth now visible as he stared at the boy, giving off an air of complete arrogance and sass." I think you heard me just fine the first time~" He hummed before repeating the insult he had said before in a way they could understand, using the snarkiest tone imaginable. He felt immense joy as he saw the elemental's annoyance grow, he knew there was definitely going to be consequences for his meddling, but frankly, he didn't care. " Oh, Did I offend the little pathetic elemental? Are you upset because of the truth in my words? I'm so sorry for hurting your little feelings." He said mockingly, feigning innocence for added affect, even daring to bat his lashes.

Castiel Paradi| 21| Heaven| Male| Tags: Heliox

Castiel let out a sigh of annoyance, rubbing his head like he had a headache. He would have written his name on it, but he was so exhausted by the time he got back from the store, having had to shop for a ridicolous amount of food and wait in long lines full of filthy humans, not to mention it was almost midnight by the time he had got back. " Even if I had written my name on it you still would have ate it, and consider that kick revenge." He huffed, crossing his arms as he glared at Hell, still quite quite irked over the cheesecake. " Your coming with me to the store this time, you ate everything so your gonna suffer with me." He hissed before going off on a rant about how he should have knew it was his cake in the first place. His rant finally over, he let out another sigh, a more calm one this time. Having gotten all that off his chest, he let a small smile replace the frown on his face. " I guess I'll just have to get a mini fridge to put my sweets in." He said mostly to himself, thinking that maybe his precious desserts would be spared if he set it up in his room.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Kau - V •

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Kau Vide • Void • Salem • Male • Sixteen • Location; Streets/Remi's House • Tags; Kai

Kau honestly felt a bit bad for this apparently male elemental, after hearing the ferret's reply. By this point copper eyes were glaring at the smaller animal, all but ignoring his own partner's rubbing up against his leg. "You think this crap is funny?" He replied in a dry tone, wrist twitching a bit in response to the animal's almost infuriating chuckle. He's so stupidly arrogant...

Upon hearing the insult again, Kau could begin to feel his short nails dig into his skin, oh how it made the little ferret even more irritating and annoying. Salem audibly gasped in an almost nervous manner, making herself somewhat known from below the windowsill. "Kau, let's just go." Her level voice replied, seeming to abandon her previous desire to find this animal's partner, of which she knew to be Electricity.

Kau's fists only seemed to tighten at his partner's suggestion, and almost listened. Almost. From his place close to the edge, the ferret had to give another snide remark. Salem, seeing where this was going, jumped up to place her front paws on the sill, but before she had a chance to respond he'd already begun to do something very, very stupid. Something she was sure he'd regret later, and something he never would have done had he been fully awake.

"Okay, that's it." Before Kau really knew what he was doing, his right fist had raised, and Salem had to quickly jump down as he punched through the glass of the window, proceeding to suddenly jump through the hole he'd created solely to get at the ferret he had yet to learn the name of. In the process he managed to cut his arms and lower legs on some of the glass remaining, though at the time he didn't really notice them all that much.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:46 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Store Tags: Open

The time after Train and Koi's departure left Rei in a bad, sour mood. A yet he continued to smile as he worked away in the diner, attempting to forget it all. But even that wasn't helping. As the slow hour came about, Rei was left with fewer people to act around and his forced smile was deteriorating with every step. His father noticed, admittedly he had known since he started working in that strange, rare silence that only came about at bad moments. He told Rei to take a break but the redhead refused with a hard shake of his head. So he slyly sent his son out to buy more eggs. So now here Rei was, walking the street with his head hung low and his chest heavy. 'Rei?' Came the voice of his snake entered his mind but she was promptly ignored. 'Rei... Rei I'm sorry..' She said with a soft whine. Still though Rei ignored her, and he continued to do so as he entered the store for some eggs.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Cafe Tags: Open

Noah entered the cafe, tying up his hair to feel Nephele's feathers on his neck. It was a soothing gesture that his partner did unconsciously, taking comfort in it without her knowing. He sat at a table by the wall, his regular spot, and held out his finger for Nephele to hop on. "Seaseme seed Ciabatta?" "Indeed. As always~" His partner cooed in delight, looking forward to having this bread all day. Noah ordered for the both of them, the waiter recognizing both him and the bird that came in regularly. Normally they wouldn't have allowed pets in, birds especially, but Nephele was so 'well-trained' and quiet that they allowed it. Noah purred a few sweet words to the waiter, before they quickly walked away with a blush, making Noah chuckle as he disappeared. "Will you ever keep yourself from fawning over every human you meet Little One?" Nephele sighed mentally, green eyes narrowed slightly in annoyance. He smirked lightly at his bird and stroked her head feathers. "Pheli dear. Envy is not your color." "Never the mind..." She rolled her eyes before jumping from his finger to sit on the table and wait almost impatiently for her meal.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Five minutes later, Megumi had lead over-excited Safiel to the coordinates. She literally had to hold his hand as they walked as he simply fanboy-ed over the mere thought of catching an elemental. She didn't mind in the slightest though. Had it been anyone else, the idol would have ditched him some in some random spot along the way and continued on alone, or snapped on him and pray he'd get the message. But this was Safiel. Her favorite person in existence and the cutest little friend ever. Just thinking of ding either of those things to him made her heart hurt in guilt. Besides, fanboy looked so freaking cute on him~ So mentally she fangirl-ed along side him but kept her focus on the coordinates. And now they stood here in front of a coffee shop. "Their essence is still here but their body is not. It hasn't been long." Vex said to her making her sigh. "They aren't here Safiel. But Vex says it hasn't been long since they left." She relayed his message, hoping Safiel wouldn't get discouraged yet.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Donut Shop Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee flinched as she suddenly felt his hand on hers, a hand that sucked life away into the void of death. He often wore gloves, making this contact between them all the more shocking. Any normal sane person would be dead by these cold hands, but their touch warmed her up inside. Still, she felt awful. She hated forcing her opinions on peol- wait, no.. she hated forcing her opinions on Seiten, her other half, the only thing she live for. Ha. A life lived for death, it was poetic. "I'm sorry... I just want to see you happy and smiling. But I only seem to make things worse." She said, squeezing his hand a bit. "Don't force yourself for me Seiten. Please? I want know what you like and don't like so I know not to do stupid mistakes like this again."

xxxNATALIE SUZUKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✤✤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Occult Apprentice/Fashionista Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store Tags: Natsumi

Smiling, glad she wouldn't be confused next time class came around, she waited patiently as Natsumi went to grab his notes for her. She watched him for any costume issues, too tight, too short, restricting to movement, but she say none and simply began to find reasons to just mentally praise herself. Her thoughts were so obvious, one could practically see cat ears smugly twitching on her head. When the notes were presented to her, she took them and hugged them as she spun around happily. Why? Who could ever know with Natalie? "Yay! Thanks Natsu-Mimi~ You'll have them back by tomorrow, I promise~" She purred, staring at the adorably decorated notebook as if it was the answer to life, eyes sparkling. "Alrighty~ Let's go home~ I wanna sleep." She said, stretching to prove her point, making a slight 'nya' sound that often came from the girl. "Any plans for you?" She asked, leading the way out from the back room.

xxxLEO CHALICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚔⚔▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Body Police Office Hunter & Bandit Location: Police Station Roof Tags: Maple B: C3693F H: 8DA2BF

Leo glared down at the girl and his partner slightly. "He's not cute. Don't call my Liger cute. What's wrong with you?" He scoffed, shaking his head. His partners were supposed to be intimidating. They can't go around being cute. Sigh... looks like the three of them have more work to do. "I'll have you know Leo, that I passed my cute test with flying colors. I am certified cuteness." Bandit bragged, looking up at Leo with a soft purr before looking at his brother up on the roof with him. 'Watch and learn brother~' He said before putting his paws on the girl's leg and wagging his tail as mewed softly. Both Leo and Hunter promptly ignored him. 'Patrol came up negative. No sign of criminal or indecent activity on your route today.' 'Did you see him?' 'No.. sorry. He may not have been taking his regular route at this hour, or he's committing some crime someplace else.' 'Thanks Hunter. If only your brother was this productive.' 'Hey! Shut up! I'm being cute! Cue another eye roll from both the police officer and the white liger next to him. "Hey kid, ignore that stupid liger of mine. He still to visit the vet... He's missing a few screws.."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

"Of course," Train replied with that kind and friendly smile of his when Koi questioned if he would go with her. She stool, holding out his hand to her. "Anything for the young princess," he went on, wanting to make this as fear free as possible, despite his own dislike of the place, though he had more practice in hiding his fear and worries, along with sorry than the young girl did. He wanted for her to take his hand that he had offered in order to walk her to the room, where the nurse would see them followed, of course, by the doctor, a part of him still fully wishing Rei had been able to come, but never letting that thought fully cross his mind.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Her words took Seiten back. He was selfish, this was true, and in the world around him, only thought of himself, but when it came to Evie-Lee... The way she spoke, that look in those eyes of hers, and the thought of someone caring for him. Someone thinking truly of him... He, for just a moment, was at a loss of words. His eyes locked on her, as his other hand carefully pushed back a strand of her blonde, as a rare, easy smile crossed his lips ever so carefully. "Where would Death be without the rare wisdom of Life? He questioned, his voice soft and easy as he spoke those simple words.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin/OPEN

Adrien smiled back at Gin, with his kind self. He wondered if he really would be able to see the boy again, and even the little pup was cute as well and would be nice to visit again. Still, while carefully his mind went back to the harsh words his mother would say, what she said about anyone he tried to befriend, he pushed those thoughts away, and he waved back at Gin. "Same, Gin," he replied about meeting each other, trying not to show how excited he really was to possibly have just made a friend. Maybe even someone he could hand out with for real once in his life, and such simple things such as that.

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: OPEN

(Will make a post with her next time. Anyone want to interact?)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Please join the new RPG at the following link: click HERE.

This time, it is in the more advance RPG thread in order to keep the game more active and alive. Thank you for your understanding. Also, this time, there will be a one year "time skip" to help speed up the store as well.

Please go to the new thread to keep up with this RPG, and to the OOC thread to get updates, along with re-joining,
or joining for the first time! It was fun, so let us see how much more fun we can have!

**Mods: Please do not lock, as of now. Will message once new game starts, just in case anyone needs to copy information from the page thread still. Thank you.**
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me