Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:13 am

Mya waited patiently for the boys answer, when Dean came up. So... This boy, Frans, would be her apprentice. Mya wasn't quite sure whether she was happy or not, do she opted the for neutral way. "medicine. Healing, if you prefer. I am a healer of this group." she said, her voice neither happy nor angry. Like she didn't care. She would make her mind about this boy later, when she knew him better. Mya decided that, since he would be her apprentice, she didn't mind him seeing her eyes. She she lifted her head and in a seemingly casual gesture pushed the hair from her eyes. Her dull grey eyes seemed to stare straight at Frans, even if she could not see him. But she could see more than him. She could see his aura. Something to his aura seemed strong despite the boys quiet nature. Energetic, almost electric. Mya would wait and see what that meant, all on due time.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
There was a comfortable silence, with the exception of the forest floor under their feet as they walked. Magnus was more listening carefully, intending on looking for a stream, or at least some kind of water source. He glanced back at Noah, pausing for a moment, then asked, "Do you... do you remember anything right before coming here?" he didn't quite remember himself, and he was hoping that someone would at least have some idea of what happened.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./ leader/ number 21!

Postby lover boy. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
' Yes, I was thinking of a medic? Of course we need as many as possible.' Said Dean, realizing that this probably came as a shock to Frans & Mya. Dean figured that he'd probably should've told them in a more refined manner, but with all that Dean had to do as leader; he just wouldn't have time for that, Dean continued on by adding:' I know how shocking and abrupt this news may be, but you must understand that i don't have the luxury to tell you after you've settled in and such. ' said Dean, shifting his gaze to Mya then back to Frans ' Well of course I could have told you later, but as a tribe we mustn't postpone our work! So I apologize but yes, Mya will help you learn; until you are ready to become a medic. And of course, I surely hope you'll become a good one! said Dean to Frans, before adding ' But you may rest before Mya begins to teach you, but that truly depends on when Mya wants to teach you. I'll let you all continue on now' he said, nodding at Mya and Frans as a way of saying goodbye, before he made his way to his own hut.

|TAGS:Ione, Frans, Mya|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:18 pm

l i l y // j a s o n s
───────────────────────────────────────
power- regeneration // role- medic // tags- open //

lily wasn't doing anything in particular, which irritated her. she liked to be occupied with a task, to be busy, but it appeared that the head healer had stocked up on all supplies, and there weren't any injuries she needed to attend to. letting out a deep sigh, the young adult stood up and wandered around the village, looking for someone to talk to. although she was a very confident, outgoing person, she always felt anxious about starting a conversation. what if they didn't want to talk to her, but they felt like they had to because she'd started the conversation and they didn't want to appear rude? so wrapped in her worried thoughts, she smacked into the equipment shed, causing a cut to form across her forehead. "ouch," she muttered in frustration, making her way back to the medical hut, hoping to bump into Mya for a treatment.

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; thirteen ]

Postby mellow. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Noah shook his head. "No," he admitted, "I don't remember much of anything." said Noah, but
of course he couldn't help but remember what happened before the meteor shower. He couldn't
forget his family, who he had started missing and needing more than ever. He knew that his
mother and father were probably worried sick for him, and to be truthful he was too.
After a bit, Noah spoke up again. "I think I was just coming back from school.. but
it's not very clear in my mind."
said Noah, looking around. It was beginning to get
a bit dark, but he figured he shouldn't worry too much about it. How dangerous could
the place be? Apart from the cannibals, of course..
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; had to make
    his text black due to the
    April-fool's
    'autocorrect'
    sorry about that! :>

mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Mya was in the medicine hut the next day, waiting for Frans. If he was her apprentice, she expected him to come soon. But instead she saw the aura of another medic approaching, and the aura looked bruised, cut maybe. Near the head. Mya stepped in front of Lily. "what did you do to yourself?" she asked, shaking her head and sighing. She turned to the pots with disinfecting herbs, which she would probably need if Lily had done what Mya thought she had.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Open

Laying on his bed, the boy didn't want to get up at all. After yesterday he wasn't sure if he ever wanted to get out of bed again. It was the only thing he could even call his own anymore if he could even do that. That's all he had ever wanted in his life was someplace to call his own. Moving around so much had really taken a toll on the young boy, though he had always found a way to push through it all. Ending up here had been the last straw. It had taken him away from the very little stability he had managed to find and put him on his own and now he was supposed to be a medic of all things. He knew he was fine working with people, but did he really want to be a medic? Maybe it was the best role for someone with a pacifist way of thinking like himself. But the woman who was his mentor gave him a strange vibe. He wasn't sure what it was, but as soon as he was near her, he felt instantly less talkative.

Sighing softly to himself, Frans climbed out of bed and decided that he'd make his way to the river in attempt to clear his mind. The thought of actually showing up for some kind of training hadn't yet crossed his mind. Making his way out of his small hut, the young boy made his way toward the river and took a seat beside it.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 pm

l i l y // j a s o n s
───────────────────────────────────────
power- regeneration // role- medic // tags- open //

with an embarrassed grin, lily shrugged, laughing at the fact mya had already begun preparing the required treatment. "accidentally walked into the crafting hut," she explained, rolling her eyes as a stream of crimson trickled down her cheek. wiping it away with the back of her hand, the girl sat down on the medical bench, wincing at the pain that the cut was causing, "I think I've split my head, it was quite a bump," she added on. she knew the injury was nowhere near needing to regenerate, which was a little sad, as she quite enjoyed the experience.

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Mya huffed and mixed the herbs with some water, making a thick paste. Only a little bit, though. She wouldn't need a lot. She grabbed the bowl and moved to Lily. Mya set the bowl next to her and took some paste, then spread it on the womans brow(?). It would stop any infections and help dull the pain. "You should really look where you're going, since you can."Mya grumbled quietly. She took a tissue from next to her and wiped the blood from Lily's face. She couldn't see it, but she could feel and smell it.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus nodded in response and understanding, remaining quiet. As it was starting to get darker, he got a little wary, "We should find somewhere to rest for the night..." he murmured, and remained on the look out for any sort of shelter - it was getting too dark for them to build something. Eventually, though, he did spot what seemed to be a cave. It wasn't much, but it was good enough for one night. He wandered in, staying close to the entrance, and he settled on the floor, and after checking to make sure Noah was okay, he went to sleep.

Magnus woke up fairly early the next morning, glad to have gotten some sleep. He was also undeniably hungry, having not eaten anything since midday the previous day.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me