☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:13 am

[All accepted. TheFae is accepted in advance.]

Now Cyprian didn't have to act, he really was ticked off. An inhuman growl rumbled in the boy's throat. "Remember who I am," he said with fury in his voice. His eyes blazed with cold fire as he prepared to teach this insolent little brat a lesson. If she thought he would fall for her stupid childish tricks, the annoying kid could go disgrace herself by getting killed by a kindergarten child. That was the kind of embarrassing death the twerp deserved. Cyprian knew the creep was trying to scare them, and he was getting angrier and angrier just being around this arrogant freak.
"My father, the King, would not be very happy if you killed my princess. Don't you work for him too?" he narrowed his eyes at the egotistical little kid, who was trying to freak Jaai out or something. It made Cyprian's blood boil and he wanted to destroy everything in sight. This stupid fool thought she could speak to him like that?
They were so close to the Parliament building now. Atalanta had a mother's tie to her son... Cyprian's parents would be here in no time. He just needed to stall this twerp until Alastair got here and bashed her little head in.

Now that Casedy was gone, and his parents were incapacitated in some way, Gavotte was the oldest of the Tenuto family able to think for himself. Even though Gwen was Cadence's favorite, Gavotte had to take responsibility.
"I agree. Gwen and Rowan, you should remain downstairs and look after each other, along with any injured people," Gavotte said, before making eye contact with Olivia and Blaze in turn. "Olivia, your flight and firepower would be good for the offensive. Blaze, since you have Mother under your control, I need you upstairs too. I will follow because the darkness is thick upstairs, and I can use my senses to find injured people. I'll take them down here to be healed."

"Pest?" Cilan groaned. "Come on, that's not a nice thing to say."
He then proceeded to trip over a chair, not very gracefully. He picked up the chair and hurled the whole thing at the direction of the voice. Of course, being a phoenix, Cilan didn't bother to hide. He just kept charging towards the voice and hoping he would smash into the demon thing.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

"Our meet up place shouldn't be inside though. I say we go into the garden. We never know, the fight my break the floor." I explain.
"Gav, and Olivia, take the wounded and bring them there. Rowan and I will be there to help heal them." I then turn to Blaze, "Blaze can I have you find all the missing people?" I ask him slowly.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I listened to Gwen smiling, "Yeah, I can do that. I'll leave your mother with you as protection." I say as I look at the healer boy Rowan for his approval of the plan. After all, the two supposedly needed to stay together so his input was crucial to Guinevere's plan. If he didn't agree they could go nowhere.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 am

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer stared at the demon, as she was taken aback a bit from her monstrous roar. Jennifer's eyes narrowed, her fire arouse from her palms. Monumental plumes refused to stay hidden, engulfing her completely in flames. She wavered her hands and shot unforgiving fireballs at her, as her eyes glinted with a vivid deep crimson. Hints of sparks ignited themselves, revealing the anger she'd hidden within. Jen continuously shot the demon with altitudinous and surging plumes. Components of her unwanted memories arouse themselves, suddenly remembering the time she'd burnt her school down. She shook her head, re-focusing on be-ridding of the demon.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:41 am

Gavotte wasn't very pleased that everything he said was being ignored and negated, so he just kept his mouth shut. It was obvious that nothing he said would be listened to, despite him being older than his little sister. "I'll do whatever," he murmured quietly. It probably didn't matter to them what he said though.

Rowan was getting uncomfortable with all these plans being made without Cilan there to guide them. He could feel himself beginning to overheat -- he could sense a familiar emotion coming from Gavotte. Cadence's son felt helpless, just like Rowan had in his nightmare. It wasn't very nice of them to ignore everything the boy said, except the part they didn't like.
"No," Rowan shook his head. "I will go outside with Gwen, but we need fighters. I can see Jen, Erin, and Travis fighting her. Two more fighters and I'm sure she can be taken down. Blaze, could you have Cadence help with the fight? Olivia will be great for that too. That should be the top priority, getting rid of the threat."
"I'll still search for the wounded," Gavotte finally spoke, though he didn't make eye contact with his sister. Rowan could feel the offended emotion coming from the normally-calm boy. The battle was making most people on edge.
"I can defend both of us," Rowan said. He was radiating light, both in his vision and in reality. Mostly from the hand that wasn't holding Gwen's. "Trust me."

[Blaze can find Timpani and bring her for revival, but the others will be burned in the fire and unable to be revived. That's because they were killed for inactivity. :) ]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 am

Regina
Tagged: King Alastair and Queen Atalanta

Regina waited for the guards to announce her, and she kept her head tall. She walked into the room her King and Queen were inhabiting with her heels clacking and curls bouncing. She kept walking until she was by them, and then she curtsied very low.
"Your majesties," She stated, head down. She then stood up and folded her hands in front of her, just like how her mother taught her.
"I wish to go and spy for you. Not like how the others are going to kill for you, but spy. If they annihilated that army like the rumors say, I believe further insight would prove to be very beneficial to us. Also considering they are trying to head to Sanctuary. If I gain their trust, our enemy may be there. We may be able to kill the Overseer once and for all." She stated, smiling.
"This is, with your permission of course. I only wish to serve the court."

Jonah
Tagged: Clotilda

"Clotilda!" He cried, running through the school they inhabited. It was more like a castle, however. It's spires were tall and sweeping, and Jonah loved to explore it.
"Clotilda!" He shouted, running once more. The books and pages were flying out of his arms, but he had to show her. She needed to know, since it concerned her family.

(I don't know how the other two will jump in. Probably will figure it out by my next post!)

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm

The massive form above her seemed to sneer at Jaai horrifyingly, but Jaai refused to fear some young girl with an ego. She falsely quivered, and glanced up to meet the girl's eyes in terror, but what met here truly horrified her. The face of a soul, mystic and dark glared back at her, and her facade melted and her true emotions were all she needed to seem like a pretty helpless maiden. The spirit's black, lifeless eyes scrutinized her, daring to seem disappointed. She pressed herself against Cyprian, barely even able to mutter "help". She rolled her eyes away, focusing up on Cyprian's warm aqua eyes.
Though she swore to herself before that she would never need to depend on someone, here she was, begging Cyprian for protection from the evil threat. It was a spirit! Was her mother here? Has she sent the spirit to collect Jaai?
Would the spirit listen to pleading?
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Cyprian wore a scowl that could easily rival his father's. He didn't know or care whether Jaai was acting or not anymore, but it looked real. Maybe she was just really good at acting, Cyprian wouldn't doubt that. But it still made him really angry. He pulled the girl into his arms protectively, as if to shield her from everything.
"We were going to report to my father," Cyprian said to Dawn with forced calm. "My princess and I have collected lots of information about the outlaws."

Alastair was on edge, his eyes blazing with their usual anger. Atalanta kept saying how she sensed Cyprian, and Alastair didn't know how to feel about it. He wouldn't allow her to search for him, either.
When Regina came in and asked for permission with her plan, Alastair would have killed her if it was someone else. Regina was another of the people who Alastair saw as his own child. Especially since both of them were under the same curse.
"You have my permission, but do not get yourself killed." He made a point of glaring sharply. "I need you... for my plans of course."

In the Clock Tower, nobody was disoriented from the darkness shrouding the country. The curse had started at 10 PM the previous day, and it was exactly 19 hours after that. Now it was 5 PM and the clock was still running perfectly, thanks to Adam working overtime with his electricity.
Ivana Lin was making sure everyone was working as usual, distributing electricity to its rightful place. With the solar panels down, the system was a lot weaker. Adam used to work a five-hour day, and the entire country would be supplied with electricity for more than 24 hours. He was that powerful, but now he had to work more hours every day just to keep things running. Ivana could see it taking a toll on her father, so she had even less tolerance for slackers.
She found one man asleep on watch. He was supposed to be keeping an eye on the power distribution to Sharlade City, but he had dozed off. Ivana tapped her foot impatiently, letting the loud sound of her high-heeled shoe ring throughout the room. Darius yawned and opened his eyes.
"What you want, girl?" he slurred rudely.
Zzzt...
"Get back to work," Ivana scolded. Her hair was always kept in a bun, but the loose strands were floating up from static electricity. This was why she never wore her hair down.
Zzzzzt...
"Disgrace off," Darius laughed, kicking up his feet.
Zap!
A sudden jolt of electricity through his body made the man convulse, then slam to the floor, smoking slightly. Ivana's hair floated back down to its normal place.
"Would you like Father to come punish you instead?" Ivana asked calmly, letting a ball of lightning dance in her hand. The eerie light made her face glow violent shades of purple, blue, and gold.
Squeaking something in an incoherently high-pitched voice, Darius returned to his seat and stared intently at the screens he was supposed to be watching. His entire body was trembling and smoke trailed off his clothes. Emotionlessly, Ivana turned on her heel and left him. Darius was always trouble.
She ignored the murderous glare he shot after her. He would be punished severely if he tried anything. Ivana could cook him thoroughly if she wanted to, and she wasn't nearly fully developed like her father. Adam was not even allowed to fight if there were people remotely near. Too much collateral damage. He was generally a civilized man, but he had a brutal temper that Ivana definitely shared.
Ivana returned to her family's living quarters, near the top of the tower. Dinner was already ready, and her mother Audrey wasn't home. Probably on guard duty. Ivana was just sitting down on the couch when the door opened.
"Daddy!!" her little sister Clair shrieked.
Ivana heard loud footsteps pattering across the ground, then a violent thud and a laugh. Ivana stood up and peeked into the kitchen. Adam (who had just been tackled by his tiny daughter) raised his attacker into the air with a laugh. Clair giggled as Adam practically threw her. "Up you go, kiddo!"
"Dad-"
Adam turned to Ivana. "I know about Darius. He has irritated me far too many times, and I will fire him tomorrow morning. I am proud of you for zapping his ass."
Ivana smiled and curtsied politely with her white dress. The Timekeeper's daughter was always dressed like a little princess. She was the heiress and loved to act like it.

Clove was getting sick of Celestial Tower, and she wanted to visit the underworld so she could swim in lava or something. She was really annoyed by this stupid place and the stupid dead people here. Her Grandfather Juniper wouldn't allow her on the top floor, which was even more annoying. What the disgrace was even up there? Clove had peeked through the cracks once, and she was blinded for two hours. It was incredibly bright in there.
"WHO DARES-" she started, then saw Jonah.
"Oh. It's you." She looked really disappointed, but only her eyes gave away her real emotions. She secretly enjoyed seeing him even though she wanted to kick his ass.

---

Extra: Attitude

Five years ago...
Cadence was going to disgrace up those insolent teenagers. They were all arrogant, and they dared to give her an attitude in front of her own children. She was sick of the back talk from Casedy, sick of the incompetence from Gavotte, sick of the cheating from Tacet, and she was even sick of being around Gwen. Cadence didn't have a specific reason, but she didn't need one. She was just sick of being crammed into that mansion with her family, since they were getting on her last nerve and she wanted to discipline them with violent methods. None of them were strong enough to stop her if she wanted to beat her irritating cheating husband with a broomstick. They could try, but nobody could even think of restraining her. Cadence had to remove herself because she didn't want to break her new broomstick.
She had used her telekinesis to painstakingly carve a fancy fountain in the middle of the village, and now she was moving it. The fountain was already on, but it needed to be turned slightly because it was irritating her. She couldn't stand how it was tilted and not perpendicular to the central paths. She focused with her telekinesis and easily twisted the huge sculpture of rock to the right angle. If some idiot dared vandalize her masterpiece now, she would twist their heads in the same way. She would break their necks slowly, under the sun's light, so Solara would see and disapprove of how improperly she would do it.
"You should move the sculpture a little to the left," said an annoying voice behind her.
Cadence spun around. It was Emmy, the little orphaned redhead who wasn't even a teenager yet. However, she thought she was some kind of wise old woman, and considered herself leader of the village's teenagers. She tried to peer pressure everyone into burning stuff. Cadence hated this stupid little freak.
"What did you just say, you disrespectful little brat?" Cadence snarled in her face. "You better repeat yourself. Differently. And I don't like your tone, young lady."
"You're not the boss of me, old woman!" Emmy said, putting her hands on her hips.
"You insolent brat! Have you come to desecrate this fountain?" Cadence saw the spray paint canister in the kid's hands. "Your mother has obviously not hit you enough."
"I'm gonna leave my mark on my village sculpture, and you can't do anything about it, old woman."
Cadence took a step forward. "Yeah?"
"You don't scare me." Emmy smirked. "I can see why your husband likes her better."
The little disgrace pointed up at the sun.
Cadence's voice was a roar of fury. "HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE!!!"
That night, the village had to clean up a big bloody mess in the central square...
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Aᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
╚════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The brunette gazed up at the unfamiliar greens that perched above her, branches swaying back and forth ever so slightly in the breeze, dancing a gentle ballet. Every so often, a stronger gust of wind would come in, sending the leaves into a panicked frenzy. Xia looked towards her two feet now, scuffing her plain grey flats, now dirtied, against the withered leaves on the ground. She had been wandering aimlessly for a couple of hours around the forest that surrounded Windwoods.

"I've passed this stream at least five times by now..." she mumbles, brows furrowed.
Finally deciding to settle down, Xia takes a seat at the foot of a large Redwood by the winding stream, wincing uncomfortably at the dampness of the ground seeping it's way into the fabric of her leggings. Her iron and chainmail armor clank against the tree bark. The sounds echo a short distance from her spot, being the only noise to even dare perturb the serenity of the forest, other than the slow trickle of water in front of her, or so she thought.

A blood curdling scream projects from the village. Coming back to her senses, Xia stands up and places to fingers to her left temple. She shuts her eyes, focussing, in attempt to search for a life signature. She detects nothing but the trees.
Xia exhales, walking in the direction from the village out of curiosity. She knows she will need to come prepared. She begins drawing in the aural energy from the trees that towered monumentally above her, and a green glow sparks between her fingers.
Last edited by passione on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Erin runs up to the beast and takes a slower swing at it's abdomen. He curses himself for being sluggish, but carries through, hoping to be a problem to the monster. He stays light on his feet however, hoping that he can avoid any attacks it throws back.

( sorry for my absence. I was really busy u.u )
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Name: Jade Wolff
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Can become invisible at will
Personality: Friendly at first, but tends to warm up to people quickly
Height: 5'8"
Appearance: (Refer to image above)
Strengths: Has full control over her power
Weaknesses: Can only run short distances
Weapon of choice: Pocket knife
Crush: Impress her
Other: Her parents died at age 10, Jade is an only child.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me