☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:12 am

Pleased with Cyprian's response, she turned around. As she began to walk, the unfamiliar, eerie sound of rustling leaves caused her to freeze. The noise didn't resemble the breeze flowing through the trees, but rather the crunching of boots against grass and fallen leaves. Was it a soldier of Alastair's? She pulled on her act, quickly gripping Cyprian's arm in mock-terror.
"What was that noise?" She cried, shooting Cyprian a knowing look. She added a wink for good measure. "Has one of your father's soldiers come to save us?"
She used a faux-innocent voice, playing as best she could. Hopefully it would work.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 am

Olivia

She was somewhat surprised when Gavotte came down and even more so when Blaze hypnotized the incredibly angry mayor. "Are you sure Rowan is going to be ok, a lot is happening right now and think we will need him."

Virisia

She saw him dart to the shadows outside of the door, this one was incredibly fast to be able to get past her. She swung her tail to try to move the clone out of the way as she expelled more darkness from the hallway to make it harder for him to hide.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:33 am

Gavotte was about to respond to the merchant boy, but of course he could hear his mother destroying stuff, even from this distance. The horrendous sounds coming from that direction told Gavotte she was murdering some soldiers. It sounded like something Queen Solara would disapprove of. When she came into the house and started screaming in rage, as usual, Gavotte tried to hide behind Blaze. Unfortunately, the next thing Cadence noticed was Rowan and Gwen.
"YOU!" Cadence roared. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER! THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!"
Gavotte nodded silently to Blaze, and got into position to catch his furious mother. In this mood, she would destroy everything in her path before violently murdering the Adamson boy. Cadence wouldn't think logically and realize they needed a healer. Gavotte could kind of tell that Blaze was hypnotizing his mom, fortunately for everyone in this building. Cadence swayed on her feet and fell in the wrong direction, away from Gavotte, but he was fast enough to catch her. Unfortunately, he caught her by literally sliding under her and shielding his mother's body with his own.
"You just saved us all from my mother's wrath," Gavotte breathed a sigh of relief, despite being crushed under the weight of his mother. At least they had survived and not been attacked violently by her telekinesis ripping them in half or something. Gavotte did not want to watch his mother murder people.
"I'm sure Rowan will be alright. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him, except being unconscious of course," he said to Olivia. "Also, it would be great if you could help me."
He gestured to his mother, who was still laying on top of him, crushing him.

Rowan was so comfortable, he felt like a child in his mother's arms again. Tears of joy flowed silently from his eyes as he closed them, relaxing in Gwen's embrace. He focused on her song, and the lights all around that called for him to sleep. He saw the world just the same with his eyes closed.
"I... I can't thank you enough," he murmured softly, reaching up to touch her cheek gently. His mind was drifting into a bright haze which enveloped him like a warm blanket. As he slowly fell asleep, his hand slipped away from her face and fell limply at his side. His vision faded not into darkness, but rather into a pure, warm light that took him into its protective embrace. It was a motherly presence, yet it was different from his mother Gingko. His birth mother would never embrace him like this. Yet this wasn't Gwen's green-and-violet light, but rather it danced with every color of the rainbow, blended together into white. Rowan realized it was just like his own light, just brighter by far.
No two people had the same light -- except Rowan and the kindly presence in his mind.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:14 pm

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer's attention was taken when she heard the ruckus downstairs, "I'll be right back." She muttered, Jen knew this was a dumb idea. Completely abandoning him, although she was afraid for Gavotte. Jennifer had known she made a promise to herself, that she'd save him. She ran as fast as she could and laughed when she saw Cadence atop Gavotte, "You seriously managed to become a literal body pillow!" Jen leisurely walked over to him and gave him a hand, lifting Cadence up a bit. "Good lord, I thought I was a klutz!" Jen continued laughing hysterically, "What happened to your mom though?" Her laugh quickly stopped, she knew she was breathing. Which meant she was perfectly fine.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor
location-forest
doing-talking
mood-unsure
gender-female
crush-none
age-17}

The girl tensed slightly as she watched Ele faint "good lord" she mumbled to herself before looking at the limp Eleanor as she walked over and picked her up before her eyes locked on Dawn narrowed slightly "my appologies ma'm, i was focused on getting her while you chatted with you're boyfriend" she said before turning on her heels and beggining to walk off

Ashton Brown

{Tags- Dawn
doing-Watching
Mood-entertained
Crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}

He watched as the girl fell limp before Dawn he couldn't help but chuckle with a shake of his head. "Man these woodwinds are really weak" he said before looking at dawn as she spoke to him. A mischevious smile appeared on his face "Stay and miss all the fun? of course i'm coming with you" he said as he walked over
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Gavotte took a deep breath when Jen thankfully pulled his mother off him. He stood up, laughing because it was true. "Well I hope I'm a comfortable pillow. Or, off with my head!" he said this in a funny accent. His mother was definitely that Red Queen who cut off the heads of her enemies, and she thought Solara was bad.
"She was really angry when she saw them," Gavotte gestured to the unconscious Rowan and Gwen. "Blaze here had to hypnotize her so she wouldn't destroy what's left of our village."

Cyprian winked back, then he started to act too. "Better be Father. If it's one of those disgracing Solara-damned rebels, I'll disgrace them up." He sounded just as vulgar as he did in school, when the teachers' backs were turned. They would recognize his tone of voice in no time. Cyprian was known for being ridiculously athletic, popular, and with excellent grades at the school. However, the grades were obviously not because of his own hard work.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

"Have a good sleep Rowan..." I whisper to the male who is now sleeping on my lap.
Knowing we needed to go soon, I leave Rowan in this dream land and return my conscious to my body. Jolting up, I find myself back in the room where I went crazy. Around me were Gavotte, Blaze, Olivia, Jen and Cadence. I feel something warm in my hand, I look over and I see Rowan, the boy was still sleeping.
Ignoring the others, I smile brightly and move Rowan's actual body so he is laying his head in my lap again. I then stroke his hair as I watch the others talk. I here Gav say that Blaze had hypnotize Mother, in the short run it would be a smart move, but when she woke, Mother would most likely be furious.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor/Aston

A slightly annoyed look passes over my face at the mention of the word boyfriend, assassins didn't need friends, let alone boyfriends. I decide to let it slide this time.
"I couldn't agree more, the little weaklings." I say darkly, "All they are good for is entertainment. The horror on their faces before they die and their chorus of screams." I lick my lips as I jump up and into the nearest tree constantly switching trees until I get to the tallest in the immediate vicinity. I see two teenagers a bit farther and one of them is Master Cyprian.
Smirking, I jump back down agile as a cat, "Follow me." I say darkly heading in the direction that I had seen the teens.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

A tingle passes through me letting me know the hypnosis had been a success. I shut off my power before casually walking over to Gavotte and Jen, "Are you alright Gavotte?" I ask the male concerned for his well being. Though my gaze flickers over to the Mayor as well. Was she alright?
I would ask her once I confirmed with Gavotte. I then notice movement from Gwen and smile pointing out to the others that she was awake.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Erin grumbles as Jen runs off, but he understands. Better to save a friend than a stranger. He glances behind him before he walks further, not sure what to expect. All he lnew was he was tired of waiting, he needed to fight.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Travis

As her tail hit the clone it dissipated and Travis walks into the door frame watching virisia with a trail of shadows to get away if she charged. "I must admit i like your power, if you weren't trying to attack me im sure we would make a great team" He smiles at her wondering what she would do.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gam3rgod101 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Name:Michael Hell-scream
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Dark Elements
Personality:
  • Protective
  • Quiet
  • Can be aggresive
  • Snaps easily
  • Brave
  • Emotionless
  • Sensitive
Height: ~6' 10"
Appearance: Reffer to image
Weaknesses: Gets slower over time
Weapon of choice: Sledge hammer type weapon
Crush: N/A
Other:
Comment by Forgotten Memories: The male Solara minus the lack of understanding pertaining to sarcasm and the easy snapping.
Last edited by Gam3rgod101 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gam3rgod101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me