☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:42 pm

"I don't," Gavotte said with embarrassment. He was blushing bashfully, even though he wore a smile. "I actually have no idea how to throw knives. It would at least make the person flinch though, even if I missed."
He followed Jen upstairs, and even he had problems seeing through the shadows. "Where do I go?" he whispered, although he was facing in the wrong direction. He didn't know which room Jen had disappeared into.

"Please don't let anyone get hurt," Rowan said softly. He could recognize Erin's features up close. The light coming from him was clear and bold. Everyone's glow was a little different, and it was beautiful, but right now he was terrified. He could barely detect any light coming from Gwen. He could see through walls, but this was different. She seemed to sap the light out of the room into a horrifying, looming shadow of darkness. Rowan could feel the intense fear and other emotions tormenting her, and he was barely remaining standing on his feet.
"Where... where should I go? Something is upstairs. I can feel it... something's attacking, and..."
He put his hand on top of Erin's to steady himself. A horrible lightheadedness had overcome him. "I'm sorry," he said and had to take a moment to just breathe.
He didn't see Guinevere coming until it was too late. Something slashed open Cilan's throat, and he collapsed to the ground. All Rowan could see was an intense, pure light engulfing his body before his golden glow disappeared completely. If he had been able to see normally, he would've been blinded by the light, but he would eventually have realized there wasn't a body left behind. Rowan could only see the smallest flickers of Guinevere's light, so he couldn't pinpoint her location at all. He simply stayed beside Erin since he was done for if he ran.
Something struck him hard in the chest, and he fell to the floor. "I'm sorry," he said softly as she shouted in a voice that wasn't her own. "I'm sorry..."

Now it was clear this was an unevenly matched fight. With all the strength, speed, and endurance, Timpani still couldn't fight whatever this thing was in its own element. Judging by the unnatural appendage pinning her, this seemed to be some kind of unholy abomination of a demon. If this place wanted to survive fighting this intruder, they would need a particular kind of light to dispel this darkness. Timpani knew exactly what was needed here.
The light of the phoenix's revival.
"Cilan!" she shouted out, hoping somebody else would realize it too.
She lashed out with another kick, although she know she would miss. Something impaled her deep in the sternum and she knew this fight was lost. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't breathe-

"Timpani?!" Cilan exclaimed.
"You got my message." Timpani breathed a sigh of relief.
"Wait, what message?"
"You needed to die. This unholy demon needs some life energy to ward her off," Timpani said with exasperation. "She's covering the entire upstairs with shadow. You've got to die. That light ought to fix things."
"I just died," Cilan groaned. "But fine. I'm getting out of here before my sister finds me."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Travis

He listened to the explanation that Blaze is giving him for what happened "OK so why didn't she feel pain?" but right at that moment he sensed a surge of shadows in an area where there should not be shadows and he looked at blaze "excuse me" he then stepped past blaze and sunk into his shadow coming out in the middle of the room that is covered in shadows and he sees the demon thing and the two girls it is attacking and he reaches and pulls his sword out not sure what else to do
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Jen laughed and grabbed his hand, "Here." She pointed him to the room, "I'm coming in with you though, the last thing I need is you getting hurt." She readied her bow in pursuit of the creature, at this point the only thing that really scared her was loosing her best friend. "See anything?" She whispered ever so silently into his ear. She didn't need to worry about being too quiet, his enhanced hearing made even the quietest whispers clear to him. Jennifer's powers weren't exactly helpful in this situation, once they knew what the creature was she could attack. But until then, she had to keep quiet.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Virisia

After Timpani stopped resisting she heard the rib cage crack as the body was cut clean in half by her tail. She then also removed her extra limb from the now dead other girl, at the same time she turned around to see two other teens. Knowing that she would not be able to stay hidden without them trying to find her she extended her shadows to the entire manor. This made anything in the manor almost pitch black and made it so electricity and fire did not produce light. She then jumped out of the window and flew to the other side of the manor, breaking in through a window there.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Eleanor jumped. She grew the vines up in front of her, ready to use as a shield. "why did you bring me here?" she asked instead. Her voice was barely shaking.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Elenore,Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17]

The girl rose her eyebrow as Eleanor grew a shield like item from vines "Relax" she said glaring at the girl she figured the only way to get her to calm down enough for her plan to work was to let her know who she was. with that she walked towards her arms in the air in a surrender stance so she knew no harm would be done "its me Casedy fool, Just go along with what i do and no harm will come, i've got a plan just stay quite" she said in a hushed whisper before walking forwards and grabbing the girl "you're coming with me" She said though her arm that held Eleanor was relaxed so that Ele would stay somehat calm as she knew Dawn had to be coming by now
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Eleanor let the shield fall, recognizing the other girl. She tensed up as she grabbed her arm, but relaxed when she understood it was only for show. "you have to tie me up or at least for show." she whispered. She had instantly picked up on what was happening. "or else whoever is there won't believe it."
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Elenore,
Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17

She looked over at the other girl when she suggested what to do to at least make it believable, she nodded with a slight chuckle "i clearly don't do this very much" she whispered as she picked up a vine that would work well enough before bounding the girls hands together but made sure it wasn't too tight before getting back to "work" she looked over at her holding her by the shoulders so she looked more captured before waiting for Dawn "i'm not going to let her hurt you" she whispered softly making sure Eleanor was the only one who herd
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Eleanor smiled slightly as Casedy tied up her hands with a vine, of all things. But she decided to let the matter drop. At least she would be able to escape in a second if she needed to. "And, who is she?" she whispered.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Everyone in Village

Once the male is dead I turn my attention upon Erin and Rowan, I move to make another kick at Rowan, but I hear a voice, it says that it is sorry. I freeze, I knew that voice. That voice belonged to someone important to me, but who...? A very small almost unnoticeable flicker of green and purple shines through the darkness surrounding me. Right at the very core, the heart of the darkness. Someone is going to save me, I just know it. I continue to push all my hope into that flicker causing it to grow slightly brighter. What was the name of that someone? I couldn't remember, the light starts to flicker getting dimmer again.
I continue to remain frozen mid kick a mere few centimeters away from Rowan's face, but I don't move the tears falling more now. Something was wrong with me... I just couldn't bring myself to hurt this boy looking up at me with such sad and fearful eyes.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor

I round a nearby tree and see the spy tying up what seemed to be an unconscious female. I smirk and run faster deciding to give them no warning of my approach. My presence seems to completely disappear as I slink into the shadows. I then climb up a tree rapidly perching on a branch hidden by the darkness of the trees as I watch now close enough to listen to any conversation.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Travis/Olivia

I frown as Travis leaves thinking to myself that these shadows are not normal, they have a much more sinister feeling to them. I look over at the female whom I still don't know the name of and manage to muster up the courage to say, "You're coming with me." My tone comes out slightly rude, but none the less, out of my concern for this girl's safety. I move to pick the female up bridal style as antennae pop up and my wings start to expand to their full glory, shades of purples, blues, pinks and many other colors shimmer in every scale.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me