☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 am

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

I turn towards Ashton, "Cover the main town. I will get the woods." I explain, "Kill everyone you see in the village." II repeat as I head off back into the woods to join the disguised Casedy who is looking for Jaai and Cyprian, a curious Eleanor hot on her tail.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 am

Virisia

She got up to the window and looked inside to see two girls up there, they seemed like perfect targets. She caused the second floor to be nearly pitch black and then broke in through the window. It created a loud noise but she assumed that they were blind and confused enough it would not matter.
Last edited by Shinceon on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 am

Jen stared at the kitchen and she found Gavotte being his usual self, cooking. She walked past him and found herself in-front of a female figure, "Hello, I'm Jennifer Dire." She said politely. "And you are?" Jen took notice that she was an archer and smiled, "It's nice to meet another archer, my father taught me to shoot when I was little. I've carried archery with me ever since." Jen suddenly thought about her bow, it was probably gone. Although she'd luckily kept a quiver, arrows, and a bow at Gavotte's house. He'd hidden it somewhere so whenever she'd come she had it.
(Jen's interacting with Mal at the moment. ^-^)
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby RMS Titanic » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 am

tulips4me wrote:𝕆rlando
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Orlando woke, and brushed out her hair. She checked herself in the mirror and suited herself with a pink crop top and running pants, with old tennis shoes. She exited her log-cabin and stepped outside. She shut and locked the door. Orlando stalked off, and into the forest, heading in no particular direction, her brown hair waving.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 am

Gwen was glowing brighter as Rowan held her in his arms. Now that he could see properly, and darkness and shadows were gone forever from his vision, he realized how he could heal people without altering either party. He was a pure light that didn't lessen anyone else's luminance. Nothing changed about the soft green-and-violet glow that outlined Gwen's figure as Rowan's healing light spiraled around her, although it became stronger and more radiant.
He was silent as she awoke. Without seeing if she opened her eyes, Rowan could tell she was awake by the different ways her light glowed and dimmed. As Gwen spoke, Rowan could only nod weakly as he recalled the nightmare. He had been keeping it together until now, because he needed to make sure she was okay. Everyone had a place in Rowan's heart, because everyone mattered to him. He was a healer. Never again would he allow somebody to suffer, even for a second, because of his own shortcomings and emotional weaknesses.
He had to redeem himself. Make amends for what he had done.
As Guinevere told him it was okay to cry, Rowan watched as Cilan went to the door and stood there protectively. He could see this, even though the back of his head was facing towards his cousin. Rowan didn't need his eyes to see all around him. In fact, as he leaned into Gwen's embrace and tried to close his eyes, he realized his eyes had already been closed this entire time.
She cradled him in her arms, the way his mother used to when there was a scary thunderstorm outside. His mother would hold him so he saw nothing but her. He felt more safe than he had in years, tucked protectively against his friend's body, surrounded by soft viridian light. The glow seemed to brighten as Gwen gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead, the way Rowan's father would do when he was saying goodnight.
"I'm sorry," he whispered brokenly as the tears began to flow. "I'm sorry. I'm..."
He trailed off, sobbing like a small frightened child. Rowan clung desperately to Gwen, not wanting to let go, not wanting to leave the light that brought him out of his nightmare at last. He knew that if he was ever alone, he would be surrounded by a world of darkness. It was the people around him that gave him light. He had felt so lonely after what happened to Lily, and he didn't want to lose anyone else.
Rowan cried until he was out of tears, and then he simply lay there, recovering. He matched his breathing to Gwen's, and watched as the lights dimmed and brightened softly. It was comforting to watch. Rowan's own glow was fading more with each breath, and he could feel himself slowly falling asleep.
"Thank you," he murmured, through a warm fuzzy haze. The light of his outline was blurring as he began to drift into unconsciousness. Just before he fell asleep, he jolted awake as a chill of foreboding ran down his spine.
He felt three lights extinguish in the distance. Two disappeared in a flash, while the third slowly dissipated away. Rowan could feel the excruciating pain coming from that direction, but as he was getting up, the third light extinguished completely. The other, unfamiliar lights were heading in different directions. No. One of them was too familiar. It was different than any human's glow, and it was approaching the house... it seemed to be flying.
"Upstairs," he whispered. "Someone... something's coming."

Timpani had been checking on the kids upstairs. She couldn't find Laurel, Erion, or Rose anywhere, although she did notice the lock on the window had been tampered with. The teenagers must have snuck out against all common sense. Ari was the only one still inside, and Timpani was about to question her when darkness covered the room, and she heard a shattering noise.
"Get behind me," she ordered in a low voice. She positioned herself protectively in front of the tiny girl, who was more than a foot shorter than her. Timpani wasn't going down without a fight. With her super-endurance, she had trained herself endlessly; her strength, speed, and agility far surpassed a regular human's.
She put her fists up, ready to strike. Whoever was here would suffer the consequences.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Mallory turned to see Jennifer, and smiled slightly, however it didn't reach her eyes. "I'm Mallory. Nice to meet you." She said, leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah, my father taught me when I was 4." She took a quiet, sharp breath when she heard the emotional breakdown Rowan was happen. She turned her focus back on the girl. Her eyes darted to the window, and she saw a shadow flash across the fence in the porch light. She heard a noise, almost like a strange object.. or creature... crashing into a window. She looked up slightly when she realized it was much nearer, upstairs. She grabbed her bow and loaded it, keeping it low as her eyes did not leave the ceiling.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 am

Virisia

She stalked over to the side surprised with how fit the larger girl was but that was no consequence. She then quickly shot out her tail to try to pin the larger girl on the wall. It did not look like she had a weapon so this should be easy pickings.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

(I'm dropping out
no one interacts with Ari and i can't keep up with the pace of this role play, since i'm in at least 50 others (almost literally)
i hope you understand)

Let's just say she disappeared and was nowhere to be found

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 am

~Floofy wrote:(I'm dropping out
no one interacts with Ari and i can't keep up with the pace of this role play, since i'm in at least 50 others (almost literally)
i hope you understand)

Let's just say she disappeared and was nowhere to be found

We haven't been interacting since your character hasn't been active.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am

Jen was shocked when she grabbed her bow, her hands erupted in to flames as a warning. "One second." Jen muttered. She shot upstairs and shifted throughout the rooms, in search of her bow. Gavotte frequently hid it in the same place, therefore she should know where it is. Her gaze locked on the broken window, she was quiet though. Her steps became quieter and her pace slower, she ran in to a room and recovered her bow and quiver. Jen was taught from a VERY young age how to shoot, she normally provided for the family. Her days were spent in the woods with her father, it was a quiet and peaceful place where her mind was at ease. Although ever since everything got destroyed, she had no place to go and settle her problems. She bit her lip as she rested the quiver on her shoulder and readied her bow, she rarely ever missed. Jen scurried back downstairs, "Something's up there!" She informed everyone. Jennifer bit her lip, whatever this thing was it was strong. Although she had her undeniable accuracy and fire manipulation, along with the others. Some she'd known and others not, half were from the Capital. The revolution had started long before Jennifer thought, and it was time.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me