☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Ashton

[left][{Tags-Virisia, Dawn
doing-trying to brake up the fight
Mood-irratated
Crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}left]
He glared at her as she snapped at him "Can you stop threatening people for two minutes you're highness?" he questioned before sighing "The both of you are acting like three year old's for crying out loud" he growled as he leaned against a tree "does king alastar even know you're out here" he asked the girls before hearing Virisia's comment and hung his head "can you too just drop it!" he all but yelled looking between the two
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Travis

He would look at Blaze still slightly confused but very relived. "So can you explain in greater detail what happened i would like to know." he would then cross his arms and lean against the wall looking at blaze but also watching the mayor out of the corner of his eye.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Cadence stared down Blaze for a long moment before going to Guinevere's side. She breathed a sigh of relief as she scooped up her daughter, cradling her in her protective embrace. "Blaze healed you, my baby girl," she said with a completely different tone, gesturing to the boy. The rage was gone from her face as she looked back up at Blaze.
"Good job," she muttered.
She stood up and shook her head at Olivia. Cadence was about to talk to everyone anyway, without the kid trying to tell her what to do. Who did she think she was, anyway? There was only one thing the people could do, and only one place they could go. "I will make the announcement now," she said harshly. "Come."
She didn't even stay long enough to hear Travis's words. Cadence left the room promptly and went downstairs, where she found Cilan holding a seriously wounded Rowan. Of course, Cadence didn't care. She turned her back on the distressed Adamson boys and talked to everyone in the mansion.
"People of Windwoods! And our visitors," she added as an afterthought. "Prepare yourselves! We have a long journey ahead of us, for we will be going to find the Sanctuary!"
"Got it," said Timpani, who went upstairs to prepare. Gavotte had emerged into the front foyer and he was watching his mother with an intent expression.
"Mrs. Tenuto," Cilan said from behind her.
"What?" Cadence snapped at the boy.
"Do you know how to find the Sanctuary?"
Cadence paused. "... No. But that is none of your concern."
Cilan's eyes blazed with a phoenix's fire. "Mrs. Tenuto... that is my concern. I can feel where the Sanctuary is."
"Fine. You will be my compass," Cadence snapped at him. "Now what do you want?"
Cilan gestured down at his now-unconscious cousin.
"Take him inside," Cadence ordered.
Cilan walked past, literally radiating an aura of heat as he passed by. He went to the living room, where he set down Rowan on the couch. The wounded healer's ravaged eyes were a bloody mess. Cilan was going to kill whoever did this to his family.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Eleanor looked around anxiously. "who is there?" she called our again before walking deeper into the woods. She could feel she was getting closer to the person, but had no idea who it was.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Worried/Annoyed>Tagged: Everyone in Village

I get up smiling, "Well, I feel better so I won't push it." I say as I look over at Travis then at Blaze before running out to follow my mother, Cadence. It felt nice to not be helpless, but suddenly I freeze, I could feel extra life energy in the air, one of them seemingly inhuman, another seeming annoyed, and one final other, the last one seems so familiar to me. I turn to mother and whisper in her ear, "Mother, there are three people here who shouldn't be, they all seem hostile and one of them seems like the life energy of something non-human." A look of worry and annoyance passes over my face. Worry for my friends scattered around the village and annoyance at the fact that I can't recognize that last energy.
Suddenly Cilan comes over helping Rowan walk. My eyes widen as my suspicion was confirmed, Rowan looked seriously injured. I run back in following Cilan, "Cilan, let me help a bit. I can't heal him, but I can give him the energy he'll need to recover. I just need you to catch me when I pass out." I explain to him.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Rose/Laurel/Erion/Ashton/Viristia

I roll my eyes and accept Viristia's apology, "Whatever Ashton. Anyways, who cares if Lord Alistair sent her here or not. We're all here now, so let's finish the work of those incompetent soldiers who died here." I say smirking and licking my lips, "Kill everyone you see in the village, I w-" I suddenly cut off my sentence feeling eyes on me. I look around spotting three teens watching us from behind the corner of the nearby building.
Smirking, I dash towards them swords barred. It was over in a second, two off the females had their heads lobbed off by my twin blades. If I rememered correctly from the profiles that I was shown, the two females I had just beheaded were Rose and Laurel two 16 year old's from the village. I then look back over at Viristia counting on her to kill the last one before the male could get reinforcements. I couldn't help but prey on the terror on his face when he saw his twin sister Laurel get murdered, a bone chilling, blood curling, smile of insanity plastered on my face.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Intimidated/Lovestruck>Tagged: Travis/Olivia

I look at the male Travis, and show him the healing crystal on my necklace, "I used this crystal." I I explain before carefully hiding it down my shirt again, "Though it heals people, it cause almost triple the pain the whole time it is healing. However, I promise you that the young lady who just left felt none of the pain consciously. She will never know it hurt." I extend my hand to the male for a handshake smiling, "I'm Blaze by the way. I am a wandering merchant. And you are...?"
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 pm

"WHAT?!" Cadence snapped at Gwen. Somebody was going to get violently murdered. Without even letting anybody know, Cadence stormed out the door and stomped through the ruins of the village. Whoever was there better be prepared to die a horrible death. She would tear them apart with her telekinesis from the inside out. Unruly brats!

Rowan was completely passed out, which made Cilan more mad. He was still smoldering in anger as he turned to face Gwen, though he didn't make direct eye contact. His mother was quite literally the sun. The heat Cilan was giving off right now was probably ridiculous, and he needed to back off.
"Alright, got it," he said as he tried to keep his temper under control. "I'm trusting you on this one."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Worried/Annoyed>Tagged: Cilan/Rowan

Inhaling sharply, I position my hands over the unconscious boy's body, "Don't worry Cilan." I reassure the male. I calm myself completely shutting my eyes. I focus my thoughts and senses completely on Rowan and myself as the rest of the world fades away. A warm energy connects with me, it's origin is Rowan. Knowing I have established a link with the young male, my hands start to wonder in small circles hovering over his body.
His energy starts to move with my hands as I very slowly push some of my own into his empowering him, while being extremely careful not to break him. For if the life energy was added too fast, the young huggable and loving male would receive a horrible shock that may kill him off by accident. Sweat comes up to my brow as I feel my energy draining from me. Once I spread the new and strong life energy throughout Rowan's body. I open my eyes to see the young male looking significantly healthier than before. Knowing I wouldn't recover if I gave any more, I break the link between the two of us and my hands fall to the sides, "H-he should recover j-just fine now Ci-"
I fall backwards, unconscious, mid sentence, having expended a lot of my life energy to help the boy. My only hope being that he will wake soon.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 am

[Even though I laughed about Rowan's healing power on the chat, for Rowan himself, it's no laughing matter! Which in itself is kind of funny... poor boy.]

In his dreams, his vision was normal again. The world seemed suddenly darker. Everything around him was more colorful, but the lights were gone. He could see people walking by, people he didn't recognize, and he was disappointed to see they didn't shine. He thought he caught glimpses of familiar faces in the crowd parting around him, but when he looked for long enough, he realized it was someone else.
Rowan started to walk along with the crowd, though they kept a fair distance from him. Wherever he moved, the people seemed to move around him, like he was surrounded by some telekinetic bubble. These people were not going to give him a hug. He didn't know where the crowd was going, but he followed them anyway.
Eventually he came to a fork in the road. The crowd split and headed both left and right, and they never looked back. Once the group had cleared, Rowan realized that his destination was right here. On this bench sat his dearest friend. The one he felt so lost and lonely without.
"Lily," he sobbed, falling onto his knees and looking at her with imploring eyes. "I'm sorry."
She slapped him across the face.
Rowan looked into her eyes, horrified. These weren't Lily's eyes. They were green, but not the vibrant verdant of Tacet's eyes. They were a dull, lifeless green, like a wilted rose with only thorns and no petals. The not-Lily stood up with an inhuman laugh. Before Rowan's eyes, she began to grow, as her hair darkened and became longer, and her features morphed into someone else. This was someone Rowan barely recognized. There was a sense of familiarity about her though.
The woman cackled.
"Lily...?" Rowan whispered.
The woman bent down, putting a hand on his cheek. The same way he did to the redheaded soldier before killing her. Rowan was too horrified to even struggle.
"Poor baby," the woman sneered. "You have no idea what's coming for you."
"Do you work for Alastair, m-ma'am?" he stammered, trying to look away, but he was frozen in her dead off-green stare.
"Alastair?" she cackled. "Silly boy... I don't work for any king. The king works for me."
She raked her claws down his cheek, smirking as Rowan flinched in pain. The woman brought her hand back up, this time positioned over Rowan's eyes.
"Please," he whimpered.
The woman simply laughed as her claws came forward, positioned to impale him in the eyes. Rowan wanted desperately to move away, but he was completely paralyzed and helpless. His vision was plunged into darkness.
But not for long.
Light stirred him from the nightmare. The sun was high in the sky, and he stood in a meadow of green grass. He could see his friends in the distance. Rowan breathed a sigh of relief. The woman hadn't stabbed him in the eyes after all, and now he could enjoy his dreams. He just wanted a few minutes to relax and rest. That was all. Just a few minutes, and he would be okay for another two days.
"Rowan!" Laurel called out loudly.
"I'm here!" Rowan responded, breaking into a run.
Everyone was there. Even those they had lost. Lily, Kylie, Tacet, even those from long ago. Cyprian was reunited with his sister Cyrena. Cilan was laughing, with his sister Clotilda riding on his shoulders. Rowan even caught a glimpse of Gwen and another girl, giggling as they played together in the meadow. It was too good to be true.
Because it was.
As soon as he approached them, the sounds of laughter abruptly stopped. His friends assembled themselves into an organized formation, like soldiers confronting an enemy.
"Hello," Rowan ventured tentatively. He could feel the tension in the air, and the hatred emanating from everyone. It made him weak in the knees. "What's w-wrong?"
"You." Erion was the one who spoke, stepping forward to slap him in the face. It had been so long since Erion actually slapped Rowan, and he had been long forgiven, but the slap still haunted his dreams.
"I'm sorry," Rowan said quietly, trying to scurry away. "Why-"
"Shut up," Cilan snapped. "You murderer. Look what you have done."
Before his eyes, half the group vanished into thin air. His family, Clotilda, Cyrena, Kylie, Tacet, even the unknown girl beside Gwen. Others disappeared before his eyes too. Timpani, Ari, Rose, and the twins were gone. Lily stayed, but she wore an expression of hurt betrayal.
"I... I did this?" he whispered. As he watched in horror, he saw everyone else slowly become transparent. They were disappearing too. He didn't know why, but he was helpless to stop them.
"You aren't helpless to stop this," Lily told him in her familiar, reassuring voice. She seemed to see directly into his mind. It was a faint spot of light for him, but it was quickly extinguished as she continued.
"All you need to do is cease to exist."
Rowan watched in silent horror as they closed in, weapons at the ready. The people who used to be his friends surrounded him, each raising a sharp blade in the air.
He closed his eyes just before the blades stuck at once.
Light stirred him from the nightmare. The stars shone clearly above, without a single cloud in the sky. He sat on a peaceful riverbank, holding someone's hand. Rowan didn't need to look to know who it was. He sighed in relief, leaning against his companion's shoulder.
"Isn't it beautiful?" she said.
"Yes," Rowan breathed. "Although not as beautiful as you."
She laughed sarcastically. With worry building in his chest, Rowan turned to look at her. His heart seemed to stop with pure horror as ice ran through his veins. Only her hand was intact. The rest of her was a gruesome mess, and no longer looked human. She let out another laugh.
"I wish I was beautiful enough," she said, "that you didn't have to do this to me."
"No," Rowan whispered, closing his eyes tight. "I would never."
"How long will you feed these lies to yourself?" came her voice, echoing in the dark before finally fading away.
Light stirred him from the nightmare. No, it was something much brighter than light. Queen Solara was looking directly into his eyes, yet he felt no pain, not even the slightest burn.
"That is because you have my blessing," she murmured, placing a warm hand on his cheek. A sense of calmness and relief spread through him, and he closed his eyes, letting everything fade. He was grateful this time wasn't a horrible dream like the others. Rowan was dimly aware of his heartbeat gradually slowing, but he was too comfortable to care.
Just before his heart would have stopped, it accelerated and his eyes shot open. He was kneeling on a stage, and he quickly recognized exactly where he was. This was the platform on which Solara executed her victims.
"Auntie Solara?"
Heavy footsteps approached him from behind. Solara walked around so she was facing Rowan, and then knelt beside him. Rowan was always adept at sensing emotions from others, yet he rarely sensed the faintest traces from Queen Solara. Right now, he could feel a heavy disappointment.
She placed a hand on his cheek, and again, her power embraced him with comforting warmth. "Rowan."
"Are you going to kill me?" he asked with awe and not fear. It was impossible to be afraid with how blissfully calm he felt right now. He looked up into her eyes, which shone like the sun, yet did not burn him. He felt like a flower reaching for sunlight. Rowan did not want to look away.
"I might have," Solara murmured.
A long pause.
"If you had not committed a crime so great."
Solara removed her hand from his face and stood up, cutting him off from the much-needed warmth. She turned her back and started to walk away. Rowan stared at her in horror. What was going to happen to him?
As if on cue, arms grabbed him from behind and pulled him backstage. Rowan was too weak to fight back. He was thrown roughly to the floor, where he could get a good view of his attackers' boots. He looked up into the sneering faces of Alastair and his most renowned underlings. His apprentice boy. A dark-haired assassin girl who looked oddly familiar. And above hovered the demon that had blinded Rowan in the real world.
"You..." Alastair chuckled. "You thought you would get off easy... Solara is too soft on you..."
"What did I-" Rowan started, but he was swiftly kicked in the stomach by Alastair's apprentice. He slumped to the ground as the pain blinded him, yet this darkness didn't take him away from the horrific dream.
"You know full well what you have done..." Alastair growled as Rowan regained his sight. "Even Solara and I have united against our greatest enemy... one with the power to destroy all of Hesenia..."
"No," Rowan gasped in an almost soundless voice.
"Nobody should have power that strong..." Alastair continued. "This... this is for the good of everyone..."
He plunged his sword into Rowan's stomach, exactly where the apprentice had just kicked him. Three attacked him then, savagely and mercilessly, as the fourth watched with an unreadable expression. Through a haze of pain, Rowan could hear the laughter of the audience offstage. It sounded just like the village of Windwoods.
Light stirred him from the nightmare.
"I'm sorry!" Rowan sobbed, automatically curling up into a fetal position. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
"What are you sorry for?" whispered Tacet's reassuring voice.
"I'm sorry..." Rowan cried softly. "I'm... I'm..."
"There, there." As gently as only a father would do, Tacet gathered the broken boy into his arms. Rowan wanted to relax, but he couldn't. In every nightmare, he was first confronted with something good, before it shattered into horror before his eyes. He let out a pitiful whimper and looked away from Tacet.
Something was wrong here.
"I don't know what has happened to you," Tacet told him, "but that is over now."
"I'm so, so sorry," Rowan whispered. He had lost his voice, and he was completely weak and helpless, a baby bird in the jaws of a tiger. He was completely at the mercy of his own nightmares.
"I promise it's over." Tacet said soothingly as he rubbed Rowan's back. "You can relax now. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore. It's over, and you can rest here."
Against his previous experience, Rowan couldn't help trusting the older healer. "Tacet?" he whispered hoarsely.
"Yes, my boy?"
"I'm sorry I didn't save you. Please don't hurt me," Rowan met Tacet's vibrant green eyes, which almost glowed with life. Here it was warm, and the morning sun was rising outside. Tacet would never have to worry about the darkness.
"Don't be sorry about that. I won't hurt you, not even after all you've done... the things you should be sorry about."
Outside, the light extinguished completely. The sun hadn't been rising. It had been setting, and now it was gone. Rowan felt a sudden chill settle over the room as he looked up at Tacet with horror.
"How can you apologize for simply failing to save my life," Tacet said with tears in his eyes, "if you have taken someone else's life away? You are a healer, yet you have used your power to commit the most unforgivable crime."
"I'm... I'm sorry..."
"As sorry as you are, I am too," Tacet told him. "I am sorry that what you have done can never be forgiven."
"You have outlived your usefulness here," snapped Cadence, who entered the room from the hallway.
"Let's face it. You are not the only healer here," Tacet sighed. "We have three, all of whom could never kill their patients. Two are better. We have no use for you anymore."
Three healers. One of them was Tacet. The other two had greater power than Rowan, yet none of them ran the risk of harming someone. It was only now that he realized just how pathetic he had become. Once upon a time, he was a valued member of his tight friend group. He was their healer, the one who helped them through thick and thin. He was the one to comfort everyone in their time of need. How the great fall from glory.
"Before we dispose of you, I want to see if your friends actually give a care," Cadence sneered. She turned and shouted into the darkness. "Anyone want to say their goodbyes to Rowan Adamson?"
Her words were met by silence.
"It looks like your friends have moved on," Tacet cooed to him. "I'm sure it must be embarrassing for you, but don't worry. Soon you will be forgotten completely. They won't even remember your name."
Now, Rowan finally realized what was wrong. He couldn't sense the emotions coming from anyone around him. It was like they were completely lifeless and dead. Like the green-eyed woman's piercing gaze, scorched forever into the back of his mind. He would never forget that moment.
But even as he thought this, he felt the memory becoming blurry before fading into a dull fog. He tried to recall it, but his mind had gone blank. Images flashed before his eyes before disappearing completely from his consciousness. Playing with his friends outside the orphanage. Growing up beside his cousin Cilan. The journey with his closest friends that had taken him here... here... where was here?
He could feel nothing but overwhelming confusion and lingering regret as darkness consumed him for the final time.

Light stirred him from the nightmare. This time, his vision was a glowing array of golden lights, and no darkness could stifle it again. Was this another illusion conjured by the green-eyed woman, or had he truly returned to the waking world? Rowan didn't have the strength to trust his own judgement. He felt energy surging through him, and without turning his head, he could 'see' where it had come from.
Everyone shone with a different light in Rowan's bright vision. Cilan glowed intensely with a brilliant flame, sprung from the sun itself. Right now he shone brighter than usual, and Rowan could feel the anger spiking off his phoenix cousin. Cilan was holding a girl, and Rowan could tell she was unconscious by the way her glow faded in and out slowly. It was a softer light, gently flickering tendrils of verdant and violet, compared to Cilan's intensely pure radiance. Rowan shifted his focus from the girl to himself. He had the same light flowing through his veins, adding to his own glow and making him shine brighter. The girl seemed to be dimmer than she should.
"Will she be okay?" Rowan whispered.
Cilan nodded, though the anger wasn't fading. The boy's light sent off sparks as a fiery glow flared randomly around his outline. Although Cilan was furious because of what happened with his eyes, Rowan was focusing on the bright side. He could see no darkness after all. He was extremely grateful for the girl's help, he was grateful that Cilan had brought him inside safely, he was even grateful to the demon that hadn't truly blinded him, but had rather opened his eyes to reality. This was the world as he should have always seen it. Bright and full of life.
He had left the nightmare for good this time.
"It's Guinevere," Cilan explained to him in a controlled voice. "Mayor Cadence's daughter. I'm really trying to keep my anger under control so I don't burn her, but it's not fading. Can you help me?"
Rowan nodded, although he was instantly fearful. One wrong move near Gwen, and the angry mother bear would completely obliterate him from existence. He didn't want to be scared of the girl who saved him, though, but he couldn't help but feel very cautious. It didn't lessen his gratitude in the least, though.
He felt for the edge of the couch, which glowed as he ran his hand over it, and then he swung his legs over the side. He stood up easily and walked towards Cilan. He had completely regained the use of his legs, thanks to Gwen. With each step he took, light radiated outwards from the floor beneath his feet. He could see the ground this way.
As he moved closer to Cilan, he immediately noticed the boy's aura of anger was dissipating. It was even more evident up close. Rowan looked into his cousin's face, and he could make out Cilan's features, all outlined with a brilliant glow of sunshine gold. It was interwoven with a darker light, the bloodred of anger.
Rowan reached out and gently placed a hand on Cilan's shoulder, where there was a layer of cloth. He realized it was the sleeve of a t-shirt. It was a few seconds before his power passed through the fabric and took effect, and then he watched with complete awe as the red light left Cilan. It seemed to evaporate, floating up in the air before disappearing.
"Are you okay?" Cilan asked, completely calm now. "Rowan..."
"Yes," Rowan breathed. "I wish you could see the lights. You... you glow so brightly... you're like the sun."
Rowan could see so well, he could even make out the furrowing of Cilan's brows as he stared in confusion. "Are you saying you can see me?"
He nodded. "Guinevere healed my eyes, didn't she?" Rowan whispered, touching his face. He smiled when he realized there wasn't even a scar. "I will thank her when she wakes up."
"Rowan..."
"You are so bright. It's wonderful." Rowan whispered, not moving his other hand from Cilan's shoulder. Although, after a while, he saw flickers of golden light beginning to dissolve in the air. Rowan immediately took his hand away then.
"Rowan..."
"You're... you're all made from light." Rowan felt himself tearing up. "It's so beautiful."
"Rowan... I think Gwen needs a hug."
Rowan didn't need to be told twice. He gently took the unconscious girl into his arms, cradling her as he would a child. The different colors of light making her up didn't clash, but rather they glowed side-by-side in harmony. It was beautiful and Rowan really wanted to sit down and have a good cry. He went back to the couch, since he could generally remember its location, and sat down with Gwen in his arms. He let the warm light of his healing ability flow through her steadily, though he kept a careful eye on her. He would let go at the first sign that her light was starting to evaporate. Rowan didn't want her disintegrating. He would not be the evil person his dreams insisted he was.
The nightmare was over. The darkness was gone, and he could focus on nothing but the light surrounding him. Rowan used to be scared of the dark, but never again.
Now he would always have light.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Calm>Tagged: Cilan/Rowan

In the depths of darkest part of the mind, there is light, but this one seemed to call out to me in particular, it was warm like the sun and it put me at ease. After being trapped in a lake of energy it was like this light was pulling me back to the surface. I feel my whole body completely at peace as I break the surface of the inky darkness that was holding me. My eyes open and I gasp. The first thing I see is Rowan, hugging me like one would a small child, I look at him and smile a bit pale but my colour quickly coming back, "Hey Rowan..." I say softly, "How was your sleep? You seemed to be in pain..." I say continuing to lay in his arms letting his warmth fill up the coldness in my body, letting his light chase away the dark. A person's darkness always clings to their soul, but light would always chase away the dark.
I smile at the boy tiredly. "Did you have a bad dream?" I ask gently as I rest my hand on the male's cheek.
For some odd reason I sense confusion and fear in the boy, but also a deep sadness. I slowly sit up and return the hug, I then whiper in Rowan's ear and say, "It's ok to cry you know. If you don't let out your emotions, they'll hurt you. Nobody will have to know." I look over at Cilan knowing he would keep quiet as well, in my eyes is a silent plea asking him to make sure nobody comes in. I then tuck Rowan's head down my whole body encasing him, "Don't worry, it's just you and me right now." I whisper placing a soft kiss on the boys head like a mother would as she comforted her child.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:33 am

Virisia

She charged at the boy and slammed his head against the wall before impaling him and covering his mouth as life drains from his eyes. "Not the most efficient way to kill him but there go," she could feel her shadow powers coming back from when they were nullified. She decided to leave the group seeing a nice window on the second story that would allow her in. "I am going to get into the second story," with that she was off, going from building to building to not be seen.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me