☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Hurt>Tagged: Cadence

As mother asks the question answer with a very soft, "Please..."
That's when I notice the boy coming in behind her, I look at him confused, who was this boy, I had never seen him before.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Casedy/Ashton/Viristia

I huff and grab my throwing knives and chuck them at her wings again as she is too high to attack by hand, "Get the disgrace down here and fight or apologize!" I exclaim as my rage grows.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Happy/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

"Blaze..." I say as I walk past the female. I go over to the stares and start to climb up closely following the Mayor. I make a turn into a nearby room and see a girl laying on the bed, she looks really badly hurt and injured. I quickly walk over to her and pull a small vial with a red liquid in it. Before even thinking about it, I tell the girl to open her mouth.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Mal laughed. She was caught off guard slightly when he hugged her. She nodded. "See you soon, then." She said, and walked off. She walked into the forest where her horse was hiding, amongst 7 other horses. She put on her cloak, flipping the hood up. She called her pack and they assembled, each wearing a cloak. "Okay, guys. We have some unfinished business to settle." She said, and mounted her horse. She clicked three times and they were off. They sped down a stoney path, the horse's hooves clicking against the cobblestone. They approached the city, and Mal scanned it for possible targets. This was a place heavily guarded, and Alastair followers were everywhere.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Virisia

She dodged the knife, "no, I am not going to encourage this behavior by apologizing to you but I don't want to have to deal with an injured idiot while on this mission. So I am going to stay up here until you calm down so I just have to deal with a normal idiot." She waved dismissively as she pulled out the assassination needle in her wing.

Olivia

She nodded as she followed them not having anything much better to do. She kind of wondered where Rowan was but assumed he was just somewhere in the the manor, we watched as he gave Guinevere a strange liquid, probably something with healing properties she guessed.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Hurt>Tagged: Cadence

Though I don't know this boy, the look in his eyes leads me to confide in him. I slowly open my mouth wondering what mother thinks of this, the boy pushes the vial into my mouth telling me to drink. I do as told drinking some of it, but I suddenly get sleepy. The boy pulls the vial from my mouth as I slump forwards getting more and more drowse. "Don't worry..." says the boy before I lose consciousness, I slump forwards and he catches me before I fall continuing to speak, "You'll feel better when you wake."
My world then fades to black

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

A menacing chuckle escapes me, "You little... I will no longer forgive you... you little disgraceful coward." I growl as I start to walk in a slow circle underneath Viristia.
Suddenly anyone watching, sees my body begin to blur and multiple copies of me begin to appear. All of us smirk and draw throwing knives, it is impossible to tell which of the images are the real me or if the real me is even there at all. They all throw their daggers aiming in different areas making it nearly impossible to dodge, one wrong move would lead to impalement. Daggers close in from all around, and though you don't realize, the real materialized ones are all weapons raining down on top of you. In total there are 20 of them. All the others are merely after images and illusions.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

When the girl, Guinevere opens her mouth I place the lip of the vial to her lips and tell her to drink. Guinevere hesitantly listens to me and after a few drops I pull the vial from her mouth capping it and returning it to my pocket. The girl then slumps forwards and I carefully catch her, "Don't worry..." I say, "You'll feel better when you wake."
The girl completely falls asleep in my arms and I lay her down tucking her in. I then turn to Cadence to explain what I have done.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Virisia

She sighed as she dodged the fake knives, "can we stop this no-" she stopped herself seeing the knives above her form. She quickly launched herself back although one still stabbed her in the leg. She landed on the ground and pulled it out of her leg grunting as black blood dripped from the wound. It managed to get between her plates at the joint allowing it to dig in, her eyes flashed a dark purple. The entire town became even darker making it so it was almost impossible to see for everyone but her or anyone else that is not effected by shadows, no light could even be produced. "That's it, I have been more then patient for you, but you want to act like a child! And I will have to show you what happens when I child miss behaves."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 pm

"Yes please," Gavotte whispered as he leaned his head on top of hers. It was like hugging a teddy bear, except warmer. "One day, we're going to lie like this in the sun," he promised. Gavotte was absolutely certain this darkness would soon be lifted. He had fallen hard for Jen, and he already saw her as his biggest hero. This country would be saved by her. He was certain.

Cadence watched silently as Blaze approached her daughter. After previous experiences with the boy visiting her village, Cadence deemed him to be trustworthy, though she kept a careful eye on him. That was her daughter he was trying to help. One wrong move and she would attack in a murderous rage.
Without Cadence's permission, Blaze gave Guinevere some kind of potion that made her immediately pass out. Cadence approached the boy like a predator.
"I hope you are prepared to explain what you just did," she said, her hair beginning to rise in the air from her telekinesis going out of control. "You have three seconds to start talking."

[Killing off inactive characters. I've given many warnings.]

Erion, Laurel, and Rose had snuck out from the mansion to investigate the darkness shrouding the village. They followed the sound of fighting until they had, more or less, reached the center of the conflict. The sounds of the three teenagers' footsteps in the slush could be easily heard.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Jen smiled, "I can't wait." She lifted her head and press her lips against his, after a minute she let go. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." She said with a smirk. Her head again rested on his shoulder and her cheeks grew a deep red, Jennifer's fingers again locked with his and she stared at the horrendous darkness. Jennifer knew she couldn't wait for it to all be over.. When she'd finally be at peace.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Gavotte wasn't expecting Jen to kiss him on the lips, but he had grown to like surprises, being with her. He didn't let go of Jen as he kissed her back. "I hope your only regret is not doing that sooner," he chuckled as he absentmindedly played with her hair. Her golden blonde locks felt soft and silky in his hands.
One of these days, they would be able to spend their mornings like this. No more running from soldiers. No more fighting assassins. No more war, no more destruction. Gavotte wanted her to be the first thing he saw when he woke up in the morning, and the last thing he saw when he went to sleep at night.

Lights.
Rowan had regained consciousness, but not opened his eyes. He would never open his eyes again. Despite the darkness that shrouded the entire village, though, Rowan's entire world was a dancing array of shimmering lights.
He could even see the blood dripping from the gash over his eyes. The drops of blood glistened with faint golden light before they settled on the ground, and the glow dissipated.
His entire body felt weak, but he could lift his head to see two fighting figures. He could see them so clearly, the light coming from them. One was a teenage girl who seemed to be conjuring something, though Rowan couldn't see the illusions she created. The other was the demon that had blinded him.
No. Not blinded.
Now his eyes were truly opened.
He could sense their emotions as usual, though his sixth sense was stronger than ever before. Now he could see them. They were alive, and their life shone the light he was now seeing. His field of vision now extended in all directions, not just in front of his face. Without turning his head, he could sense the light emanating from the mansion. It was just like before. Except now he wasn't seeing the artificial lights powered by electricity. He was blind to those. Now, the light he saw was coming from the lives of the survivors, gathered together in that house.
He didn't recognize either of the fighting women. Rowan needed to leave this place, in case the demon came back to finish him off. He had to follow the light.
He rose to his feet and started towards the village at a pained, horrible limp. The impact against the ruin wall had probably injured something in his spine. He wouldn't likely be able to walk properly again. But he was lucky to be alive.
And in a way, he was certain he deserved it.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Jennifer smiled, she enjoyed his hands running through her hair. She stared at her hands, creating small flickering flames. Jen sat in silence, thinking about the future. She buried her head in Gavotte's shoulder and wrapped her arms around his figure, being able to hold him in her arms was extremely satisfying. "Do we really have to start today?" She asked with a frown. She didn't want to let go, she wanted to stay in this moment as long as she could.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Name: Travis Hoff

Sexuality: Straight
Power: Shadow Seeking (ability to move through and stay in shadows and to create shadow illusions, can turn shadows into a mist and condence the mist into solid objects, but this requires alot of energy)
Personality: Kind, Caring, Protective of Friends, Confident, and Deep Thinker
Height: 5' 11"
Appearance: Image
Strengths/Skills: Cooking, Decently Strong, Strategic, High Agility
Weaknesses: Does not posses his own shadow and can only manipulate the shadows within a 20 foot radius or connected shadows (no shadows=no power)
Weapon of choice: Sword
Crush: Guinevere Pennysworth (Tenuto)
Other: N/A
Last edited by Travster44 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to