~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:07 pm

((Currently we're all out of class. Usagi is open, she's a teacher, but currently near the lake within the forest but I'm sure that we could find a way to make them meet if you'd like to have our OCs meet up. Other then that I don't think there is anything else.))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Riba-16-male-cheetah-student tag:nobody

As Riba still asleep he suddenly has a gut feeling about someone will die tonight and mumbled random words "knife...room...girl" he mumbles
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:32 pm

(@sorrow - Awesomesauce. That works for me, I do believe. So, hope the post is alright.)

Rokuta Gai | Male | Bisexual | 15 | Cat/Wolf | Tag/s: Usagi

Rokuta still was not sure about the school and all this shifting thing. He had started walking a bit earlier, but was really not paying any attention. He had just gone in the direction that get strongest as he decided he wanted to explore the land around the school a bit more. Rokuta stopped, as he had almost fallen into the pond due to that bad habit of not saying attention. He yelped from pure shock, as like his feline side, was not a fan of water, and while he liked to look at it, it was with a bit of fear as he had the embaressing secret of not being able to swim. Due to the pull of the strong forest, he had jumped at the same time, and his body turned into that of a black cat, with white marks upon his toes, chin, and whiskers, with a light blue right eye and a darker yellow eye that had a tint of green to it on the left. Breathing heavily, to almost panting, he glares at the pond, just a few feet from it, before glaring at it. With a sigh, he sat, his black tail wrapping around him, causing a defeated sigh as he suddenly realized he had turned into his feline self. Not again... He softly thought to himself. He was still very new to this shifting thing, and while he had fun normally when he was a cat, right now he felt odd, though as it just seemed to have quickly have happened. He glanced up, ears flicking as he turned, seeing the pinked hair older one only about a yard or two from him, as embarrassment quickly set in.
Last edited by Ohkami on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:34 pm

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Happy
Tags : Rokuta
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

Noticing a new figure near her, Usagi scooted closer to the cat. "Hello, you must be another one of my students! I'm Mori Usagi, but please just call me Usagi." She spoke in a happy tone, this time pronouncing her name like how her parents taught her to even though she usually didn't. "I see you're used to your animal form like how I am. So tell me, what can you shift into?" Usagi asked him, trying to be social and nice.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:20 pm

When the teacher moved closer, Rokuta fluffed up a bit, due to slight fright and being startled as he spoke. It was an annoying habit as his instincts, it seemed, were a bit over whelming sometimes. His fight or flight thoughts always getting the better of him. Calming himself down easy enough, he heard her words out. Ah... Alright, so her name was Usagi, and she was a teacher here. Had he seen her name on his agenda? Most likely, but as of this moment it mattered not. He lightly bowed his head to her in respect of a student to a teacher and flicked his tail back and forth. "Y-Yeah!" He replied, his eyes lighting up a bit, though as he leaned closer to her, he quickly shifted back into his human self, though he was on his hands and knees as he looked at her, a bright smile on his face, showing off the small gang he naturally had even in his form, and his eyes just as. Right with excitement. "Well, um..." He pushed back, sitting on his haunches as he did, his body quickly moving into position. "Oh, wait.. I am Rokuta Gai, by the way. A pleasure to meet you, Ms Usagi," he went on, his mind racingn faster than he could explain. "That's the form I keep seeming to turn into easily. The feline, I mean. I feel like it's my second half but also like someone else... A few times...I turned into a white wolf, but I did not enjoy that as much, and have only done so twice... So, as a teacher, and an adult, you just have this down, yeah? I keep doing it on accident, it seems," Rokuta explained, his eyes still wide and bright with interest.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.

Listening to her student, she had heard of this before. "First thing you must do is control your inner animals. Not many shape-shifters care to fully control them, most only do it as far to shift on command. If you take yourself to the limits, you can do this." She said, showing an example by shifting her ears into her tigon ears, and growing the tail as well. They flashed on quickly with her pastel light forming on top of her head and behind her. "I can shift my body parts at will if I wanted to, but I'm still learning myself. Once you learn to tell the wolf within you, "I'm the boss, you must obey me", you will have an easier time shifting into it, but you have to learn to be comfortable within it just like how you are within your cat form or else it will still disobey your wishes to shift into it. Plus a wolf is a wild animal, cats are domesticated. Shifting takes a lot of time and practice, you have to know yourself and your forms in order to work as a team. At least that's what my teacher always told me, and it seems to work for others." Usagi told him in a thoughtful tone as she wrapped her tail around her waist. "It's nice to meet you too by the way, and just call me Usagi please. I'm not one for formalities." The young woman said happily, patting him gently on the head.
(( Edit ; Merry Christmas guys! I don't expect to be on today or tomorrow much, just wanted to give a heads up. ))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 am

Rokuta hung onto every word Usagi spoke, though even as he thought her words ever, he would have swore the wolf inside was growling at such words. The first time he shifted into the white animal, he had felt a far more wild, just as she said, than into the black feline. It was almost like the wolf truly was trying to tell him he was not going to be in control when shifting, and he would not just shift at will, while the feline just felt more right. Maybe it was because he had always grown up around cats, and even when he was little would foster kittens and little bottle bottles, so there was an odd bond between him and cats. Not as if he did the same with dogs and much more less somwith wolves. Though, as he felt the pat upon his head, at first he was going to pull back, but he slightly pushed into it happily, enjoying the soft head pat to the point that he felt more relaxed than he had ever while being at the school. He had been interested when she had just morphed her tail and ears, and wondered if he would be able to do that, and also if he would like to. He was already a bit of well, and outcast in the real world, so to speak, that he wondered what it would be like while walking and suddenly his ears or tail just popped up. Then again, that was why he was here, right? To learn to control it all. His joyful smile was still there as he spoke up, wanting to ask the question that was suddenly tugging at him. "How long did it take to learn to do that....? And... If I may answer, what animals have you been blessed with, Usagi?"

(That's cool. Hope you have a fun holiday weekend!)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:53 am

Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya

Rubbing his head once more, she thought for a second. "That's difficult to say. I've worked to be at this level my whole life. Anyone can do it, though, with patience and practice. To answer your second question, I have learned to shift into the three shifting animal forms. A tigon for land, an eagle for flying, and a dolphin for water. I started out as a tigon though, the land is the easiest in my opinion. I then sought out for more knowledge, I wanted to become the best shifter in the world. For years and years to this day, I train to only become better, people tell me just stop though as they think I've mastered my forms, but I'm always digging deeper. Hopefully one day I'll pass on my teachings to a child, sadly none of my students so far have been worth training to the full extent, they just want to usually fight in my class. One day, though I'll find someone. Oh, I'm rambling. I'm so sorry. I'm not usually comfortable around others, but you're like my family, you're different." The young woman spoke, placing her hand by her side once more as she looked to the lake. Usagi laughed mentally as she remembered the comments from when she was a student here about how mysterious she was for not wanting friends, just wanting to master her shifting and practically living in the forest.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 am

Titling his head as she spoke, Rokuta listened carefully to her words. He wondered what it was like to be able to fly, like in her eagle form, though he wasn't sure he would like something involving water, as he was not found of such things. Though, maybe he could figure out that swimming thing if he had something water-related. Even in his feline form he didn't try it, and he was never in the other enough to try, but he also felt like he would not either way. He liked water and looking at it, and grew up far from anyplace he could have learned to swim as a child. Part of him wanted to ask her why she wanted to fully master the forms. He could under stand it up to a point. Wanting to be able to do what she spoke of sounded amazing. It was one of those things where one wondered if they would look back on their self now and think how unknowing they were. He was both new to the school and this "shifting" thing.Sometimes it was a bit too much to take in at once. It was her last statement that perked the blonde's interest again, and threw him a bit off guard. "Like family?" He questioned. He wondered also how he was different than others, but it was that phrase that caught him the most, having grown up never exactly knowing his own.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E c s t a s y ☆ » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:49 pm

((anyone wanna rp with Kestrel. She is free.))
E c s t a s y ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me