☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Cilan laughed at his own stupidity. But then again, he had never been this close to a horse before, and he wasn't good at anatomy to start off. He was a phoenix, not a phoenix's husband. Although his father Luno preferred to stay at home, he was probably qualified to be a surgeon. But most of his anatomy knowledge pertained to killing methods. His wife was a phoenix, so Luno couldn't be ignorant. He had to know what he was doing.
"Clicks?" Cilan asked curiously, raising one eyebrow in confusion. He slid off the horse, landing with an ungraceful faceplant in the ground. He stood up and didn't wipe off his clothes (he would probably have to reset after getting trampled by the horse, which he was really expecting soon).
"Okay," he said with a grin. "I'm watching."

Gavotte was completely surprised that the cinnamon rolls were there. He hadn't made them. Now that was kind of creepy... somebody else in the village must have made them and left them here. "I didn't make them," he admitted with a sheepish smile. "Thank you though. I take that as a compliment."
He started eating one. "This is good," he admitted and quickly finished off the first one. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to make lots for the journey, just for you."

Now that was hot, except she was the Ice Queen, she couldn't be hot hot. It was all rather confusing. He couldn't take his eyes off Jaai though, it was like something out of Frozen.
Tentatively, he took a step onto the ice bridge. The floor was glistening slightly, even though the sky was completely dark. Cyprian was careful not to slip or slide. He would normally want to glide across like a daredevil, but Jaai had told him to be careful, and he was pretty obsessed with obeying her words. Nah. He was really obsessed.
He slowly made his way across the bridge. If he screwed up now, he was done for. Obviously he didn't screw up, though. He was a prince. He was supposed to be the best at everything, according to his dad... but wait. Cyprian wanted to do everything the opposite of his dad. So did that mean he had to suck at everything? Nah. He just had to not be the best.
"That was awesome," he said when he reached the other side. He threw his arms around Jaai and lifted her up. "I swear that's like something out of a movie. Now let's keep moving. I hope nobody came after us."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Mal laughed as he faceplanted. "Clicks. Like this." She said, and clicked with her tongue. She mounted BlackJack and turned to face Cilan. "When you're at top speed, you want to grab the reigns like this,
" She sai, gripping the leather tightly in her hands. "It is also important to keep your feet pressed tightly against the horse's sides. This will make your body tight and it won't slide off." She explained. She got off, and asked, "Are you ready? Mount and try to click."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:10 pm

"Weird.. And thank you!" She smiled, a small blush revealing itself. "What time is it, I'm beat!" Jen groaned, rubbing her eyes. "Maybe we should head to bed..? After we finish our food of course!" She smiled.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Loved and Sleepy>Tagged: Cadence

I continue to sleep peacefully not noticing or minding the noise in the least, though I do wince every now and then due to my injuries.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Casedy

I suddenly feel eyes on me as I wait for the female's curiosity to peak so she'll come after us. I turn around rapidly to where I feel the eyes coming from and see... Ashton!?!?! I rapidly approach him with a dark stare, telling Casedy to wait and to lead Eleanor deeper into the forest and knock her out if possible.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Virisia

She was moving forward when she saw, Ashton? What was he doing here? She moved closer still hidden in the shadows to see what was happening, debating where or not saving him would be worth giving up her cover.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Ashton

{Tags-Casdey,Dawn,elenor, Virsira
Location-woods
Doing-watching
Mood-entertained
crush-Dawn
gender-male
age-17}

The male had a sly smirk on his face as he saw the girl walking towards him though she looked as if she may kill him he didn't move instead he watched her as she approached "well you came over pretty fast didn't you" he said his voice as deep as always before he leaned against the tree watching as the other guard just waited as she was directed too. However he knew there were only three people standing there yet he felt the presance of a fourth.. who.. where was it? he quickly glanced around but when he didn't see anything he looked back at dawn who was now in front of him
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Surname: Tanner

Given: Blaze
Birthday: June 6
Star Sign: Gemini
Weapon: Scales/Spores
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 130 lbs
Physique: Extremely fit, thin, agile, wings and antennae (when he isn't hiding them)
Complexion: Pale
Hair: Silver, pink and blur (look at image)
Eyes: Magenta
Authentic Features: An odd tattoo on his left arm
Abilities: Hypnosis
Skills: Fly, hide his wings and antennae, great sense of smell, extremely intuitive, an incredible violinist
Positive Traits: Caring, Very Kind, and Protective of Friends
Negative Traits: Hidden Past and depending on how much of his power he expends it can backlash on him.
Backstory: Blaze was born a merchant but his family died when he turned 15 due to Alistair's wrath. He now travels the land doing what his parents did. He has run into many ups and downs but he's broken free of them and he believes he is all the better for them.
Extra: No matter who it is, nobody can remember Blaze if
they do not see him in 24 hours. However, once he is seen
again, the person's memories of him will return.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Eleanor heard shuffling, and guessed one of the people had moved away. She wasn't very confident, but hoped that in a forest, surrounded by plants, she should be able to hold her ground against one person. So she stepped into the reassuring shadows of the trees, silently. Eleanor kept her ears perked for any indication one of the figures she had seen earlier might be coming closer.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Cilan kept trying to make the clicking noise with his tongue, but he sounded like a rabbit chewing a carrot or something. It was really kind of embarrassing. He did this even as he listened to Mallory's explanation. He did remember anything, although he couldn't get the sound right.
"Alright. Here goes nothing," he said and mounted the horse. He only slipped on his first three tries. When he got up, he grabbed the reins and secured his feet against the horse's flanks. He tried to click, but of course the awkward bunny noise came out.

"I don't know what time it is, but I'm tired too," Gavotte admitted with a chuckle. "Maybe it's the lack of sunlight making us feel tired. After all, we used to be the 'sunshine village' before this happened." He gestured outside, although his smile didn't fall. "Of course, let's eat and then get some rest. We need to be at our best when we journey to the Sanctuary. I can't wait to see King Luno again. I miss him so much!"

---

At the Sanctuary...
"Friends~ ♫"
As usual, Luno was singing cheerfully as he returned home. He had just defeated three manticores. Of course, he paid no heed to the black blood staining his elegant violet outfit. Upon arriving at the plains where the river ran, he was pleased to see the bodies of other manticores piled on the riverbanks. They were finally rid of the manticore problem.
"My friends~ ♪"
As he skipped over to the bodies, he whistled a lively tune. The music suddenly died when he noticed blood staining the grass. It wasn't the black blood of the manticores.
He could hear somebody sobbing from inside the mansion. But even more clearly, he could feel the great sorrow emanating from the same direction as the voice. It was only one person's emotions he felt.
The rest were dead.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Loved/Pained/Sleepy>Tagged: Cadence

In my sleep I start to cry burying myself further into Cadence wincing as I do. It shows plainly that these injuries will be a major problem and will most likely not heal properly. With the unknown Phantom striker approaching, injuries could prove fatal due to my inability to fight.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Irritated>Tagged: Casedy/Ashton

"Ash what are you doing here?" I ask darkly as I glare at the male. I impatiently wait for an answer thinking to myself that the only reason good enough for me to not kill the boy would be if Lord Alistair sent him. I then feel another set of eyes and growl out, "Who else is there? Come out or I kill you."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me