ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: Lillian / Frozen Gold

Jaidez stood there for a second as he thought it over. A nice ruby wasn't worth all the lives. But even so, he was still angry at her for playing with him like that. "Oh screw you." He spat out before swinging his arm at her, his fist connecting with her face. He stumbled a bit off balance before sprinting away. His pace picking up to inhuman speeds and he tried to hold the antidote carefully as not to crush it. He saw the door but didn't bother to slow down, protecting his face as he bashed through the door. He took in one deep breath before throwing himself in and probably slicing his knees open on shattered glass. He didn't care how much he had to break in order to save a few lives. He gathered up the bodies, throwing them over his shoulder and carrying them outside. All in a few seconds he was safely outside and giving them the antidote, trying to ignore the shaky weak feeling as the adrenaline wore off. He finally finished and gave himself the last of it just in case. He collapsed in the sidewalk and opened his phone, dialing 911. "hey, police. There was a break in at the jewelry store... yeah... four people severely hurt. And me, I think. I dunno. Yeah I can stay on the line." He mumbled into the receiver. Absolutely exhausted from all the energy he had used up
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian wiped off the blood her had drawn and smiled, watching him run into the museum. "Right back at you kind sir." She scoffed fiddling with the ruby."You look tired. She smiled, biting her lips. "I recommend keeping the police out of this." She smirked, flipping her gun. "Do you know how much gold I will waste on them?" She said, pouting. "Too much!" I used 3 tons on just 2 cops. And those ones had no spunk, let me tell you! That was an absolute waste! I had to steal a whole lot of gold serum from Star Labs! They don't have the best security. Did you know that you can just walk in! There only defense is security cameras!" She complained. "I presume that you don't want to make me hit Star Labs again. That was considered a massacre when I went with my father last time!"

Repost wrote:
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: Mall.||

Taylor looked around. "I like this" Taylor smiled, picking up a cat ear head band. It was gold with purple diamond studding the ear part. "Pretty expensive." Taylor shrugged, and slid it into her purse. She wandered around the store a bit, looking at things, and hugging useless things off.

Repost Of Repost Repost wrote:
Repost of Repost wrote:
Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:54 am

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: Lillian / Frozen Gold
Jaidex lowered the phone from his ear and glared at Frozen Gold. "Why are you still here?" He asked, pointing an accusing finger in her general direction. "You should have run away while you still had the chance. Not waited while I was still here." Even so, it was obvious he was in no position to be making threats, none the less act upon them. He let out a sigh and crossed his arms, still laying on the sidewalk. "And I will have you know I didnt call 911 for you, dont flatter yourself. In case you can't see, there are four people passed out on the sidewalk who may or may not be dying depending on how legit your antidote is. And me, who is an idiot who likes to crash through glass headfirst and who probably needs more than a couple stitches. So please do me a favor and dont pay them off, I would like medical attention."
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian cocked her head slightly. "I think you seem fine.." She shrugged.Plus, if I leave right here, right now, I will get caught be the security cameras which click on when ever something is missing for about 2 minutes.. She said, pointing to an array of cameras above street lights, flicking slightly, taking images, having them just out of view. "Those guards are fine, and you will be fine as well." She said, nonchalantly. "If you would like, get that medical attention. But honestly Mr. Rage, your a vigilante. Formally a public enemy! Do you want to risk being caught. I can only imagine the headline." She explained. "That won't end all well for you." She added. "108 seconds till those cameras click on."

Repost wrote:
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: Mall.||

Taylor looked around. "I like this" Taylor smiled, picking up a cat ear head band. It was gold with purple diamond studding the ear part. "Pretty expensive." Taylor shrugged, and slid it into her purse. She wandered around the store a bit, looking at things, and hugging useless things off.

Repost of Repost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"Do you want to go to a different store? i have all I want," she whispered to her friends. "We can pretend to be adopted sisters and ask if we can go meet our dad, who's an employee, then sneak out the back door," she suggested on how to get out, as she didn't want to bust their cover so soon, and if they went out the front door, the alarms would go off. Plus, she didn't have a large bag to put everything in. Perhaps she would just grab one on her way out.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Jaidex sat up and looked at his knees and ripped jeans. "Huh, guess you were right. I overreact. I am going to need to patch my jeans though." He said. He paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow. "Public enemy? I mean, I have had my run ins and I know all the police by name, but I think public enemy is a bit of an overstatement. I will be fine. Dont worry about me." The last sentance was said with a wry smile before his attention drifted away. He grabbed a painfully sour candy out of his poket and popped it into his mouth, not even reacting as his tongue burned. "Want one?" He offered, holding out his hand with a colorfully packaged candy. Not caring if she was his enemy.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Roxette looked to Syren and stated ," Not a bad idea, Syren, your already like a sister to me ." She grins at her and put the suit on her left arm and the nail Polish in the same hand. Roxette needed her right , just in case, she needed to reach in her suit for her gun. She smirked," My daddy always had a plan for everything. " Roxette slowly pulled out a smoke grenade, asking quietly if it was alright to use it.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 am

Frozen Gold⟣

Lillian looked at the mall colorful candy. Automatically she knew what they were. "No thanks. I do not doubt that there is something that can help stop me. " She said, twirling her dress."She could begin to hear sirens from a distance . She looked at the small watch on her wrist. '70 more seconds of torture' "By the way, you were a public enemy. I even heard there was a bounty on you. But I guess they thought you were a hero."She smirked, Looking up.

Repost wrote:
[color=#800080]𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾

Taylor nodded.. "ISounds good." Taylor smiled. It was a clever plan. "You think they will buy it though.." Taylor shrugged. She always thought worst case scenario.

Repost of Repost wrote:
Black Arrow↣

{Longest Moblie post I have ever done}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 am

Roxette looked to Taylor and stated," They won't notice I'm sure , it will be easy daddy and I did it , before batman locked him up again. " She smirked as she still had the smoke bomb in her hand . Roxette looked back to Syren again.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 am

Jaidex shrugged and plopped the candy he offered to her in his mouth. "More for me." He said. He was hoping he could've seen her face in shock when she realized just how sour it was. But, he guessed it wouldn't happen. Jaidex had begun to zone out and stare off into the distance. then he jerked up and looked at her in wide eyes. "I had a bounty? for what?" He looked down at his hands thoughtfully for a second, then back up. "I have never done anything to warrant a bounty." He paused and eyed her. "Are you sure that was me?"
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me