♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wren Montclaire
❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈
Blood Vamp , Female , 5894 (looks 14 or 15) , Control Turned Vampires

In order to make the female feel better, I nod my head, "I'll come, but only if you want me to." I I tell her reaching out a hand to help the female to her feet.
"Also, worry not Mist. None of us have bit you." I reassure her with a kind and caring smile, my eyes telling her that she didn't have to worry and that she was safe with me. They also told her to just calm down and that I would help her.
I feel the eyes of the other two watching me so I make sure to keep this look hidden to everyone but Mist.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Artemis|12|Female|Human|Dagger|Tags: Aido, Michi, Wren

"I-I'll be alright I guess." I respond, frowning slightly as I don't understand why I wouldn't be. "Come if you wish, but I trust these two. Shall we go now?" I ask, turning to look at them, a questioning look on my face. "We might as well, in case anything dangerous appears." I carry on, my usual, serious, prioritized self coming through. Of course, this version of me barely existed before I found myself in here.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumalina » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Mitchi smirked at all of the girls statements. Trusting her? That was dumb. Thinking there was anything dangerous out there? That was even worse. She had been hypnotized though. Mitchi was wondering if it was hypnosis or if the girl was just plain dumb. "Alright now mist, when we are on our way there if you here any spooky noises, dont worry! Its just those no good underlings. They may seem a bit frightening, but they are just pathetic. Ok?" Mitchi had spat when she had said the girls name and when she called the underlings pathetic. The rest of the time she had just spoken in a sarcastic and overly sweet tone.
(Sorry I have been gone for a while! The past couple of days have been busy)
On slight hiatus. Will be less active on here.
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 pm

I nod. "Okay! But if need be, I can always use my kni-" I cut my sentence short as I remember I dropped my knife. "Dang it! Where is it?" I look around briefly, wishing the grass wasn't so tall. I shrug. "Let's just go then!" I smile tightly and start walking in a random direction, not sure if it's the way I'm supposed to go.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Wren Montclaire

"I suppose I should come..." I say quietly casting my gaze to the ground, however, it was risky. If the other two started to feed from Mist, I wouldn't be able to help myself, unlike the other two who ate at decent spans of time, it truly had been a long, long, time since I tasted blood...
Blood... I find my thoughts drifting to the crimson red liquid, and almost instantly my mouth starts to water. I could still feel my throat burning longing for a taste of the crimson red honey that filled the body of the humans, and the hunger that was constantly gnawing at my sanity. Yet, miraculously I was still in control of myself, though one good whiff of an open wound would push me off the edge.
"Shall we go?" I ask with my usual calm gentle voice, but if you looked close enough, you would see my body just ever so slightly trembling.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 pm

"Sure! I quickly bend down for one last check and grin when I see something shining. I grab it and lift it, glad to see my dagger again. "Old friend, we are reunited!" I carefully finger the blade, ignoring the small prick of blood it draws. "Good to see you aren't blunted by our fall!" I grin at myself, almost laughing at how silly I must look.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Wren Montclaire

Just as I think this, I see Mist pick up her missing dagger from the floor and run her finger over it causing a small prick of blood to seep out of the cut, but it wasn't the sight of the blood that had set me off, it was the scent. A soft breeze was blowing through the forest and I was downwind from Mist. Unable to react fast enough, I inhale once, and that was it, I couldn't control myself anymore.
As the girl was in close proximity, I took a quick lunge and was already in front of her looking into her eyes with a hypnotic gaze my originally, hazel-grey eyes now red. Despite the blood crazed side of me coming out, something in me still wanted to make this as painless as possible for the female.
Once the hypnosis had set, I pull the girl closer in my trembling hands and use her hair to guide her head to the side sliding my fangs into the female's vein flowing through her neck beginning to slowly drain the girl of her blood.
Luckily for her, due to the prior mesmerism, rather than hurting after the incision of my fangs, the feeling was oddly enjoyable and Mist's body would have been somewhat numb to any pain until her release.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:58 pm

I jolt in surprise as Wren grabs me, but I quickly relax, submitting to the sensation of my blood pouring into her. I sigh softly, my knees buckling at the loss, but I don't want it to end. I lean slightly into the bite, willing it to keep going. "That feels good." I say softly, smiling.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Wren Montclaire

I feel Mist shift in my arms leaning into the bite, this motion caused me to start to drink just a little bit faster my shaking finally having stopped. I keep hold of the female practically cradling her in my arms in case her legs gave out or she fainted from the blood loss. Both options were highly plausible in this scenario, if she did pass out I would have to stop ,lest I wanted this girls death, but presently all that mattered was her blood and the unyielding hunger it was attempting to fill.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumalina » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am

Mitchi pulled wrens head back with all the force she could muster, even though she knew that her small complexion made it more difficult to do that she still had to try. She really wanted to keep the human alive for a while, knowing if she fed her well and that she would stay a good blood source for a while. "Wren, please will you stop taking her blood? For all we know this could be the last human ever."
On slight hiatus. Will be less active on here.
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me