Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Delta/ Grant Ivory Jackson/ number 7!♚

Postby lover boy. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:26 am

♞GRANT IVORY JACKSON♚
◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍
∂єℓтα/тαgѕ: Jasper, Gabriel, Claudia, Todd, Marina, Fable, Davina, σρєи!

' She helped, if it weren't for her, Fable would be dead already. So shift back, because right now we have no enemies.' Grant replied to Jasper, looking marina's way as he said this, he then turned his attention to Gabriel who was helping Fable to the best of his abilities.
' Gabriel, how's it going, did you manage to get the wounds cleaned up, & the pieces of wood out? What can I do?' He said, knowing that it'd be best if he listened and did as whomever said in this situation. After all, Grant's first response would have been to " walk it off", but considering that Fable happens to be missing a leg, that would probably be troubling.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ethan ) ─── i just wanna be with you, that's all.

Postby serpentine. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:30 pm

michael clifford. wrote:
michael clifford. wrote:xxx ETHAN !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) ethan xxxxx ( rank ) redmoon lead hunter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactions/taggednone mentionshis brother & parents
        ..........sleeping was never a friend of ethan's. ever since the death of his brother, reality hit the young boy multiple times until it was only a numb stab of grief in his gut. sometimes, out of nowhere, it would bring him to his knees and he would sob until he had no more tears left to cry. besides having his pack behind him, ethan was alone in this wold. his mother and father, lacy and jacob, had been killed in a scrimmage three years ago with the bluemoon pack. his little brother seth, who had only been fourteen years old, had died two years later, when ethan was sixteen, from a plague of sickness that had been passed through the territory. his little, bubbly baby brother, so inncoent, whom he had tried so hard to take care of, passed away at midnight. it almost broke him. that was when he was sixteen- he's nineteen now. three years had passed since then. and since then, ethan's hilarious personality had returned. there was not a day that went by when he didn't smile or didn't laugh. when he got started on laughing, it became extremely hard for him to stop. he began to love life again, and with it, his love for his pack was even deeper, even stronger. he loved them to death and wanted only the best for all of their futures.

..........rolling over onto his side, a soft yawn escaped from his parted lips. he was still half asleep, his eyelids still heavy, swamped in his warm, thick comforter, his head resting with his left cheek pressed into his soft feather pillow. his bright blue and black hair was tangled and spread in a halo around his head from rolling around in his sleep. slowly, painfully, he dragged his eyes open, wincing against the harsh glare of the sunlight streaming through the windows of his room where he slept in his cabin. still groggy and still hack asleep, he dragged himself from the warm, comforating safety and protection of his bed, changing from the boxers he slept in into a light, sky blue sweatshirt and white shorts that went down his his calves and hung low on his hips, and carefully put on his glasses. he ran one hand through his hair before carefully brushing through and untangling his blue and black hair, he carefully styled input into his usual style before slipping into bright white sneakers and heading out the door.

..........he stopped on his doorstep. raising his long, thin arms above his head, a small smile appeared on his mouth when he was greeted with a light, welcoming breeze. it seemed as if the data was off to a great start. almost to himself, he spoke, in a quiet voice. "good."
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby Boxen. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Lillian
Hunter ;; 20 ;; Bluemoon ;; Tags: Crimson

She a smiled lightly and his her face in her hair before a thought struck her. "Hey, why are you a rouge? I mean, I heard you say something about it before and werewolves usually have a reason for going rouge?" Her tone changed into one more childish than she previously had.

Matthew
Fighter ;; 22 ;; Redmoon ;; Tags: Open

He woke up and got dressed like normal before grimacing as he received a sudden jolt of pain from his stomach. Growling softly to himself, he made his way into the kitchen and began rummaging around for some food.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby limerence! » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Marina Karlaze//Female//Rouge//All the group, mainly Todd

Marina huffed, then walked over to Todd as she flinched at the procedure being done. "Who are you?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes. If there wasn't much she could be doing because she was a "stranger", she could at least get some answers. She ignored the way her heart soared whenever she neared him, and gulped, drawing a breath of bravery.

Last bumped by limerence! on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 pm.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me