☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:31 am

Mal laughed. "I had to learn riding a horse bareback. My family couldn't afford a saddle." She said, and watched him fail. Mallory sighed and walked up to BlackJack. "I wasn't really expecting a successful mount." She explained, and rested an arm on her stallion's back. "So, well, if you're having trouble, you want to use this part of your foot." She said, and tapped the front of her foot lightly. "It will give you some more leverage. It's very important to grip your horse's shoulder muscles. That way your hands have a good hold, and you won't slip. Like this." She mounted again, this time emphasizing each important part. She grabbed hold of the reigns, steadying BlackJack. "You still want to try?" She asked.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:11 am

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn
Location-the Village
Doing-talking
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She nodded yes ma'm" she said as she watched the phantomstriker stalk towards the girl. Casedy hadn't seen her before so she was completely unawear of the girls power. None the less she stalked after her making very slight eye contact with Eleanor before darting off after Dawn a light chuckle escaping her throat. this was fun and at last she had someone who didn't mind causing trouble with her even if Dawn did work with the king she didn't seem half bad though of course she would still be careful around her.. for now.

Ashton Brown

{Tags- Dawn, Casedy, Elenore
Location- The forest
Doing-walking
mood-unsure
crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}

Just as he was about to begin his daily training he saw a girl. Dawn to be exact heading out on her horse. He couldn't help but smirk she was interesting and of course beautiful but he knew nothing should distract him from his kings orders. well most of the time, As he watched her race into the woods curiosity got the best of him. He placed down the bat with spikes on the ground and threw on his jacket before jogging out of the castle looking around for where the mysterious Phantomstriker went. the boys eyes caught her horse entering the forest at the last second and he almost silently walked after them making sure he was undetected by the girl whenever she looked back he dodge behind a tree watching as she caused mayham from the guys at the campfire to meeting some guard not far from the woodwind village where destruction had already taken place. Though something seemed off about the spy he hadn't seen him in the castle. When they both took off he quickly followed making sure not to make any noise with each step and of course making sure what was left of the villagers didn't sense his presence once they where far enough he slowly came out of hiding waiting for Phantom to notice him
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 am

Two wrote:Cadence wore a look of extreme concern at her daughter's quiet voice. Now this was hard to deal with. If an external enemy was blackmailing her daughter, Cadence would bash their heads with rocks and tear them limb from limb. But it was impossible to do that since the voices were inside.
She rose from the bed when the girl barged into the room uninvited. Cadence's rage was building, and her telekinesis made her hair start to rise into the air. She tried to keep it down as much as possible. "You? Nothing," she snapped. "I will discipline my own daughter as I see fit. You are not her mother nor her father -- who just died in front of our eyes. You have no right barging into here, young lady. Do you have any respect?"

My head slumps forwards as I rest against Cadence, softly my hair cascades in front of my clam resting face. After a few moments I start to mumble in my sleep, "Disgrace off voices... I won't..."
Adjusting my sleeping position tucking myself further into my mothers warm body I mumble, "I love my Mommy..."

Gavotte was just eating, although he loved that Jen still had her head on his shoulder. Otherwise his shoulder kind of felt lonely. It was like her head was meant to be there, since it fit perfectly and comfortably. They were like two pieces of a puzzle that were meant to fit together. Nobody else could take the place of the girl who he had loved for most of his life, although for the most part, he had loved her as a friend. He still did, but there was also something more. He didn't just love her anymore, he was in love with her. Gavotte used to be certain nobody could outshine the sun. That was before he met Jen.
Once he was finished eating (with one hand), he felt Jen squeeze his other hand. He smiled and looked at her, but he was surprised to see the conflicting emotions on her face; both tears and a smile. Immediately he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Gavotte's father was a healer, so naturally the boy's first instinct was to give somebody a hug. Fortunately he wasn't Rowan Adamson and couldn't kill anybody with hugs.
"What's wrong?" he asked, although there were a lot of things wrong. The entire world was covered in darkness, and it looked like time itself had stopped. The sun wouldn't rise, spring wouldn't come, and the village paradise had become ruins. Most of the villagers were dead. Gavotte hadn't seen Jen's parents anywhere after the battle, either. It made his own heart wrench painfully just thinking about what had happened to her, and despite his normal stoic personality, he felt tears pricking at his eyes.
She had no idea. The effect she could have.

Cilan laughed. "Of course everyone misses in the start! My sister broke my Xbox with a throwing knife when she was a toddler! Although, maybe that was actually on purpose... two year olds are super evil."
He didn't jump or flinch as the black horse approached them. Cilan had died multiple times, he was kind of done with cowering from things. It was the phoenix way to charge into situations without having a clue. He could just reset, no matter what happened (with the exception of cold water of course).
"Hey, Blackjack," Cilan said with a smile as he placed a hand on the horse's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't get kicked. He turned to Mallory. "He's a beautiful horse. I've got no idea how to ride, though. But don't worry! You can shoot me if I fall off and he tramples me. Good target practice for you too."

Olivia

She sighed as she looked at the angry mother, "she almost killed me along with others in that room. I feel as though something needs to happen unless we can be sure she will not snap again and try to hurt us."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:36 am

Another person, a quiet chuckle. Eleanor couldn't stop goosebumps from prickling over her. She peered into the darkness again but couldn't make out anything else. The second figure had seemed... Familiar. "Who is there?" She called out again, hating how shaky and scared her voice sounded.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Cilan was tired of flopping around like a dying fish. He slid off the horse and paid close attention to what Mallory explained. When Mallory tapped the front of her foot, Cilan also repeated the gesture, although he started hopping around on his other foot as he tried not to fall over. Phoenixes weren't exactly known for agility.
"Of course!" he said with a grin. "As my phoenix mother always said: If at first you don't succeed, die, die again! Or was it supposed to be 'try, try again'?"
He shrugged and took a deep breath. "Okay. I got this," he said. Cilan firmly gripped where he assumed the horse's shoulder muscles were, and he half scrambled up with the tips of his feet. He still ended up flopping onto the horse, but this time he was facing the right way and not lying horizontally across his back.
"I did it!" he exclaimed, and almost fell off. He yelped and hugged the horse's neck to steady himself.

"I hope you are not threatening my child." Cadence took a step forward, clenching her fists. "I'm going to protect everyone from her, and I will also protect her from everyone. I own both this house and this village. You are welcome to leave."

Gavotte was proud of Jen's speech. He stood beside her, simply smiling and watching the audience. Not everyone was here, but enough people to spread the word. All the survivors had to work together in order to take down the King. Gavotte never had expected Alastair to defeat Queen Solara, the Overseer, but he knew Alastair wasn't finished fighting fire yet.
"Our most obvious path is to assassinate that disgrace," Timpani spoke up. "I don't care how it's done, but we need our best fighters to destroy him."
"We might want to find the Sanctuary first," Rowan said. "King Luno is still alive there. Also, it's a safe place to regroup and gather our forces."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Mal watched closely. "Wrong." She said with a smile. She walked up to her stallion. "Here is his shoulder." She said, gripping slightly farther up from where Cilan had touched. She nodded. "At least you can actually get up. Now you need to learn the commands. I don't necessarily use these, for obvious reasons, but you will." She said. Mal cleared her throat. "1 click, means trot. 2 clicks, means gallop, and 3 clicks, means race." She explained. "Get off so I can show you how to grip and keep your balance."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Name: Virisia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: Hard protective scales cover her body, two claws, 2 pairs of sharp limbs, wings, tail that she can grab things with, and the abilities to control shadows, (it sounds like a lot but most of them are physical features that may not be that powerful and she is a villain and she is an adult that has had time to develop, but again it sounds like more than it is) (and shadows powers are not the most powerful)
Personality: silent, cruel, cocky, clever, loyal, focused
Height: 7 ft
Appearance: (If you included an image, this is optional)
Strengths: (Optional)
Weaknesses: water, holy energy
Weapon of choice: claws and other physical appendages she has
Crush: none
Other: my art please do not take, is a trained assassin for the king
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Jen nodded, her gaze intensely locked on the two. "Rowan's right, we should find the Sanctuary and regroup their. We can also find King Luno and gain his help. Although all of this shall take place tomorrow, we'll stay the night at Gavotte's house as we've been doing and begin our journey tomorrow." After the group was dismissed, Jen smiled. "I'm starving! We should go and get some food." Without further discussion, Jen grabbed Gavotte's hand and dragged him into the kitchen. "Hmm.." She said, debating with herself what she should eat. Her hands wavered a bit before she finally found some cinnamon rolls, "Look what I found!" Jen squealed. She scampered eagerly over to Gavotte and handed him two, keeping two for herself. She savored the sweet flavor, "These are amazing! Did you make them?"
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Virisia

She was heading towards the manor shadows counseling where ever she went. She was sent here to kill the teens after the incompetent guards couldn't which should be easy with her being a trained assassin and them being children
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:52 pm

(ahh! I'm so sorry! Moving is a hassle, expecially when you don't have internet. Jaai and Cyprian will have to journey a bit after this bridge part. I won't get internet until Friday.)

Jaai bowed dramatically, winking at Cyprian. "Why, such a gentleman," she drawled, making her voice "hoity toity". She stood on the edge of the bridge, putting on a show as she puffed outher chest and began to narrate.
"And, as she steps out onto the rope, the- what was it Jim? The ice queen?- the Ice Queen dances across with majesty. What grace, what fo- By heavens! She's icing the rope as she glides across! Wow, have we seen this before?!"
Jaai glanced at Cyprian to send him a look, then her eyes widened at the ice bridge she had created. Gorgeous handle rails to anchor Cyprian were added along with a sparking icy floor. She snorted.
"Be careful, dear!" She shouted from the middle where she stood. She returned her gaze to the rest of the bridge, running across as ice formed beneath her sneakers. Too others she looked cold, her clothing choices being mid-thigh shorts, sneakers, and a sleeveless turtleneck, but she didn't mind. The cold never bothered her, anyway.
At the end of the bridge she watched Cyprian's face.
"How was that?"
(Heading to bed!)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me