♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 am

Sophie

| Tags; Draco Elizabeth | Female | Cat Hybrid Shifter | 16 |

Sophie looked at the other girl her eyes pleading. Please don’t say a thing her eyes said. Please. She ran back to Draco rubbing herself on him and also hiding from the other girl. This was the first person to ever show her knindeness she would not forget him. She walked into his lap and jumped up onto his shoulders. Wrapping herself a round his shoulders like a scarf she looked at the other girl again. Please don’t tell him I’m a Hybrid. Her eyes said.
Last edited by _WolfS_BanE_101_ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:28 am

D R A C O-- Liz, Sophie
Draco watched as the cat tried to get his attention, then stood when it seemed like she wanted him to follow.
Maybe she's hungry... either way, no harm done..
His train of thought was interrupted as he heard something coming up behind him. Draco spun around immediately, looking quite odd with a cat around his neck and an owl perched on his shoulder, trilling at the cat good-naturedly. His eyes flashed a pure white for a second, before returning to their usual brilliant blue.
That's the girl from before!
His eyes took on a slightly more hopeful shine, although they were the only indication of what he was feeling.
"Yes, my lady, I would be very grateful for your help.. I'm afraid I haven't a clue where I am, though I plan on going to Dorm two."
Draco blinked slowly- he realized he was speaking very formally.. he didn't want the girl to think he was being ungrateful, or rude. He just wasn't used to talking to.. well anyone, but especially girls.
He started to speak again, his voice breaking slightly as he tried a different tone.
"I- well, I'm not quite sure how this kitten would know, but I'd be grateful for any help all the same."
He seemed to realize something, and gently inquired
"Might I ask your name?"
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He sighed while lifting his head a little, and watched as she stood. Surely, they were to see each other again.. This wasn't going to be the last time. But he knew that in the morning he'd be able to see her again and they would once again be able to walk and talk.
Even so, he knew a relationship took effort, but there was no way he was going to stay up extra hours just to spend time with her. They both had to retire at some point in time to sleep. It was just a way of life that needed to happen.
"You are welcome." he smiled as she had thanked him, and he too moved to stand.
He would have to take her back at some point in time, might as well do it sooner than later. That way they could get all the sleep they could get.
"Come now, I'll take you to your dorm."
He reached out and took her hand gently, kissing the top of it as he raised an eyebrow and smiled. Surely this was one of his dreams, to walk a girl home. Maybe it wasn't home.. home.. but a dorm was close enough.
"I'll make sure you get settled.. it es ze right zing to do."
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Abel
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He breathed in and out before nodding, happy to know that this man was glad to go out with him. It made him happy, and it made him feel like he meant something.
"Oh good.." he purred, pulling the other just a little closer
"I vas hoping you'd say yes."
He hummed and looked over to the horizon, losing himself just a little. A hand moved to rub his cheek as he nodded
"Kristian.. you fool.." he seethed. He actually meant something.. to someone.
Sniffling softly, the red faced German removed his glasses to clean them.
"Don't mind me.. sorry.. I get too emotional over zese zings.."
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He mentally shamed himself, he knew this wasn't right.. that he'd be punished for such actions.
But he, like Allen, was in a place where he could be wherever he wanted to be. And right now, he wanted to be with Allen.
"No.. No its not that.." he chuckled, his voice raising just a little bit as he lifted his head off his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for uh.. hugging you, sir.. I mean.. jeez.."
He rubbed his forehead and knew he was getting flustered over the pettiest of things
"I keep calling you names.. I know its Allen.. sorry."
His cheeks went red as he took a step back and stuffed his hands into his pockets. If they were able to, his horns would've matched his cheeks
"I get this way a lot.."
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He blinked and sat there watching her. There was literally nothing left to this story, besides the mechanical arm. It wasn't that spooky, he hummed and bit his lip while sitting back.
"Strange.." he said while shrugging and figuring he'd have to come up with another story. There weren't many he knew, but he did know one that was pretty good.
"Ah got one fer ya. It ain't scary, but its sorta gushy."
He too smoothed his.. kilt.. out before crossing his legs like a lady. Good thing he was wearing underwear on under it.
"Its aboot two kiddos.. youngun's in lorv. Ya wanna hear it?"
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He sighed and breathed in while giggling and realizing how he was now able to breathe. She no longer tickled him and he blinked while watching as Scarlet was now backing off from him.
Had he said something wrong? Done.. something wrong? His smile faded off to a frown as he got up and ran a hand through his hair while wading through the water for her
"Scarlet?" he asked softly, the sounds of the water trickling past his body as he slowly moved for her and eventually stood nearby, close enough to notice how red her cheeks were.
It made him think he had.. made the wrong decision to let her have the upper hand.
"Are you alright?"
The question hung in the air for a little and eventually dropped, trickling around his clawed fingers as he ran them through the gentle water around them
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Elizabeth (Liz) Northwind | Female |
Hetero | 18 | Fox Shifter | Powers: Pyrokenesis, shifting | Dorm: 6 | Crush: None/Open | Status: Single as heck | Location: Hallways | Mentions: N/A| Tags: Draco, Sophie

"I'm Liz. Nice to meet you. From the look of it, you must be new here. You are?" She asked as she secretly gave the cat a slight nod. She knew the look. She's gotten it from her parents many times before. It was the "Don't blow my cover or else" look.

She watched as the guy acted formal, he didn't bow this time, but he called he m'lady. Normally she would've giggled at that, but she didn't want to insult him. Also, nobody tratd herewith respect like that... or whatever really was. He seemed to be even worse at talking to people than she was, which was odd, yet it made her feel more confident.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Sophie

Soohie relaxes her posture on the boys shoulders. She was glad that the other girl “Liz” wasn’t going to give her away. Ina ok fairnes Sophie felt better in jar cat form than her human form and hated the fact that she couldn’t stay in it forever.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:14 am

D R A C O--Liz, Sophie
Draco listened and observed Liz carefully as she spoke, not missing her slight nod, but he didn't assign any meaning to it, as he was much too focused on trying not to scare her off.
"Of course, please forgive my lack of manners. My name is Draco, though you may call me whatever you wish. It is wonderful to meet you, Miss Liz. Would you happen to know where this cat came from? I'm worried that someone may be looking for her.."
Draco then seemed as though he planned on bowing, but instead dipped his head, reaching up with one arm across his chest and petting the calico on his shoulder, glad that whatever had made her dig her claws into him had apparently left, as she was now quite relaxed.
His tilted his head slightly then, as it struck by a sudden thought.
"Of course, you are right, I am completely new here... this is my first time even setting foot on this campus. It might be an odd time to transfer in, but... well, there aren't many places for us hybrids."
Draco was unsure if he was making this girl uncomfortable or not. He really hoped he wasn't, as she seemed rather nice. After all, she had approached a stranger just to help out.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:47 am

Sophie

Sophie purred on the boys shoulders who she now knew was called Draco. She also knew that he was in Dorm 2. She wondered what dorm she was in she couldn’t remember. Anyways what did it matter. She was going to spend the night in her cat-form.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:46 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {Coffee Shop}

His comment made her roll her eyes. His sudden concern for her well being shocked her a little. She shook her head while he engulfed her into his wing.
She accepted the gesture, despite her silently stubborn nature.
”Me, get sick? Never,”
She gave a sly smile and looked up to him. He was so elegant with the way the light shined down upon him despite the darkness.
”I’m not sure how many times I can tell you how much I wish I had your wings,”
She chuckled and looked to the ground, her cheeks turning a pale pink. Her horns made her look tough, but she didn’t use her strength often enough to prove it. Not now that she was no longer homeless.
He continued to speak, and she looked to him with her mouth wide open, giving the most exaggurated offended expression she could give.
”Thank you, that would be nice. I may be afraid of the dark but I can handle myself,”
She ran her hand underneath her hair and flipped it off from her collarbones. She laughed at her own gestures. She hoped maybe he would too. Although it saddened her, she would have to leave him for the night. It was getting late, and it was snowing heavier now.
”It is time to go back, but would you mind if I texted you before I sleep?”
She smiled, their hands still interlocked together keeping them warm against the nights chill. She had never longed to be with someone more than him.
”If I sleep at all, that is.”
Last edited by Teardrops on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Coffee Shop/Tags;; Mina

His feet steered them in the direction of the dorms, his wings protecting her from the cold. They were all he had, it would do. He watched her reaction, keeping an eye on the pathway from the corner of his eye. He was confused for a brief moment, eyes flicking with concern, before he realized it was all an act. He smiled, a low chuckle rolling from his throat.
"Sure you can."
Murdock didn't add on to his words, his tongue felt rather tied at the moment. He didn't know how to respond, other than let out a hearty laugh. More mist trailed from his lips, disappearing into the air.
His ears perked when she mentioned texting him after, he didn't think texting required permission. Why would he mind?
His expression softened, his lips drawn back into a small smile.
"Wouldn't mind at all," He said, "And remind me again? What's sleep?"
When he smiled, his dark circles became more visible, he hated them, but sleep never came naturally for him.
He shook his head, eyes watching his feet step over the snow, the thin layer of blanket crunching together beneath his feet.
"Almost there..." His voice cracked lightly, but his cheerful smile never once left his face.
"How are you with settling in? With dorms and everything?" He asked to pass the time.
"Getting along with everyone?" Murdock chuckled, as if anyone could hate her lovely nature. The two figures walked in the snow, the enchanting lampposts lighting their way 'home'.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:14 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {School}

She gave him a small nudge and laughed with him. She made herself sound a lot braver than she actually was. She didn’t want him to know how truly terrified she was of everything, despite being very capable of defending herself. She looked to him and felt a wave of calm.
”I was just checking. But if you won’t be sleeping then I guess a text in the middle of the night won’t bother you,”
She raised an eyebrow to him and smirked. The darkness under his eyes was subtle enough that she hadn’t noticed. A feeling of pity ran through her. She felt bad he couldn’t find comfort in a good nights sleep.
”I would happily trade places with you if I could,”
Her eyes dulled. She wanted him to experience a normal life. She was slowly getting there. All she wanted to do was help him. Her attention was pulled away from her thoughts when a question was asked.
”Hmm,” She hummed softly, ”It is really pretty here. I’m fond of the library. It’s also nice to have a bed with warm blankets and shelter. Anything is better than the cold hard pavement,”
She scoffed at her own response, looking down as a cloud of mist escaped from between her lips.
”As for the people, I haven’t talked to many. There is you of course. I did talk to a boy named Jay. He was young, and lost. I helped him by showing him around campus. We had lunch, too. I think it was his first time eating real food,”
She cracked a smile. She had forgotten about Jay and their encounter. About how she saw Murdock and quickly ended her and Jays visit together. She would look crazy if she told Murdock that part.
”How about yourself?”
A cool smile formed, her nose tingling from the cold. She could feel how red her face was becoming. It almost burned.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me