Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: The Town | Tag: Parker Bishop

Sarah jokingly thought for a moment, "Hmm well, I guess being an unemployed lone wolf really takes a lot of my time. Heh, just kidding. I am free whenever," she said, feeling less tense around him. All her life, she tried to not be "different" and tried to go to school with her human sister, but once she was exposed to the world, her family moved to their roots in Alaska. Here, she learned how to embrace her inner wolf, but still had to live in fear of what others might do to her, thus excluding herself still. Being with another werewolf makes her feel more comforted with what this planet has to give. "Although, there is one condition" Sarah briefly paused before continuing her phrase, "Just make sure you don't slow me down." she gave a playful grin and a slight wink.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open

Walking out, with her nose held pridefully high in the air, Kaylin slipped her bag of money up her shirt to avoid anybody mugging her. After counting several times through her earned money, she finally had enough to buy the bow she wanted. But, once she entered the store, she noticed it was gone. Kay's eyes filled with loss and she quickly asked the store clerk, "H-hey! Remember me from earlier? Yeah, where's the bow I wanted." After hearing that it was bought she growled, feeling the anger that she gets from the wolf side of her family start to rise. It wasn't long before she eventually was literally thrown out of the store.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:24 pm

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

"I don't know about that." He said, not quote sure if he wanted to show her his artwork quite yet. Once Shanon was done scribbling down her order, she smiled and walked back to the kitchen. He looks over at Sky, "You like the pasta here too?" he asked with a smirk, folding his hands in his lap.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade caught the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:23 pm

b i n g e wrote:
b i n g e wrote:....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
A split second was all it took for the vampire to arrive at any point he wanted. His intended location was his own living room however teleporting wasn't an exact science. Instead Ark found himself in an empty alleyway. He rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his ability acting up before walking out onto the street. Fortunately, it seemed he had just ended up further into town rather than arriving in a whole other country. Ark continued along the street and entered the first cafe he came across. He took a seat by the window where he occupied himself with twirling his phone between his fingers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warriorcats team wrote:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
With; Daniel Ellis|Crush; Open
Location; Outer streets of town
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Yes I'm quite enjoying myself right now" Leigh laughed then looked at the ground for a few seconds. "I try to be a ray of hope but sometimes things don't happen the way you hope.." she said quietly avoiding his eye contact for awhile before glancing up at him. "I hope you keep that personality of yours I like that about you" Leigh said to him with a smile

....:Daniel Ellis:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
"Glad you noticed it actually," Daniel said, "it's all I really got going for me."

He couldn't help but reflect on her comment about things not going to planned. He knew the feeling all too well himself but decided not to bring it up. Danny noticed they were still standing on the street and wondered how long they had actually been talking for, not that it really mattered.

"You, uh, headed anywhere?" He asked. "I mean we could grab a coffee or something if you're not."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
With; Daniel Ellis|Crush; Open
Location; Outer streets of town
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Time seemed to just fly by as Leigh talked to Daniel. She shook her head as a no, she didn't really know anyone and tended to actually be a bit antisocial so her normal consisted of her mostly being by herself. "Coffee sounds to me, I'm not too picky" Leigh answered him.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Skylar Stephens|16|Human
With; Ashton Williams|Crush; Open
Location; Near diner
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sky nodded in understanding as she never really let anyone read any of her writings. Sky looked at Ashton and pulled her hair behind her ear "Pasta's always been my favorite" she said a bit sheepishly.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ryland Rolan|18|Werewolf
With; Blaire White|Crush; Open
Location; Edge of forest/field
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

After a few moments of observing the other wolf he finally caught on. He crouched down wagging his tail playfully as well, Ryland tended to be a friendlier type. In this case Ryland was happy that he could goof around with this other wolf

(So sorry for very late replies Ill probably a lot less active than usually. End of the school year so I'm rushing too pass everything)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 am

_MaddieRose_ wrote:
Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: The Town | Tag: Parker Bishop

Sarah jokingly thought for a moment, "Hmm well, I guess being an unemployed lone wolf really takes a lot of my time. Heh, just kidding. I am free whenever," she said, feeling less tense around him. All her life, she tried to not be "different" and tried to go to school with her human sister, but once she was exposed to the world, her family moved to their roots in Alaska. Here, she learned how to embrace her inner wolf, but still had to live in fear of what others might do to her, thus excluding herself still. Being with another werewolf makes her feel more comforted with what this planet has to give. "Although, there is one condition" Sarah briefly paused before continuing her phrase, "Just make sure you don't slow me down." she gave a playful grin and a slight wink.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open

Walking out, with her nose held pridefully high in the air, Kaylin slipped her bag of money up her shirt to avoid anybody mugging her. After counting several times through her earned money, she finally had enough to buy the bow she wanted. But, once she entered the store, she noticed it was gone. Kay's eyes filled with loss and she quickly asked the store clerk, "H-hey! Remember me from earlier? Yeah, where's the bow I wanted." After hearing that it was bought she growled, feeling the anger that she gets from the wolf side of her family start to rise. It wasn't long before she eventually was literally thrown out of the store.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 am

Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

He chuckled a little, "Same here," ash said softly as he shifted a bit in his seat. "So, what all do you like o do?"

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade caught the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away. After that, she went into town.

Last bumped by wolf? on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 am.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me