Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:39 pm

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Vivianna
pets: Tartarus the horse

He looked at her in surprise when she took the soup "oh yes, I know pheasants I've eaten them before..." he responded. He looked at the small recept notebook on the table where he got the chicken soup receipt "I want to try other human food receipts, but most of them have so much of those...uh spices and I don't think many of us like those..." he said with a sight.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, Brenan
Pets: none

She watched after the scout "I wonder what was that about? DId he maybe find or see something" she said to Gabby. She lifted her eyebrows "seriously, Gabby he could not go to the alphas after finding bunny community in our lands...any other hunters could be enough for that" she said with a sigh.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, Brenan

He looked after the scout, closing his eyes for a moment as he listed the female guard's question "I don't think they're anything serious going on, maybe he just find a very large bunny community in our lands, and thought to report it" he responded still relaxing at the sofa.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Eshra, Connor

She gave a nod as she did understand "I don't know if wanted to go there or not, but there I could maybe find those who are the same age as me...I feel like an outcast in here..." she said with a sight. There was Monroe the closest playmate for her to have, but she just didn't get along with the boy that well. She wanted to do girly things and likely a boy could not understand it.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: open
Pets: Solomon the shepherd

He is on his own near the furthest part of the territory.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies

She left her room, her eyes meeting those who got back to their hunt, but kind of acted like she knows nothing. She looked around for any of those hunters seeing Delta still at her original place and even Abel was back now. Ýgritte was playing with Yeni there and she was no idea where the rest of the hunters were at.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Abel
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

As he got onside the mansion he looked u at Abel "well we're here now, so I am going to take a shower now, see you" he told the hunter and started to make his way to the bathroom.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats

She sighed and looked at Erebus, she was starting to feel hungry so why not ask him to join her "Erebus, are you hungry? Do you want me to bring you something on my way to the kitchen?" she asked with a smile "just remembered that I am nit ate anything this morning yet" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:43 pm

Furry: got a post here for you. Brenan talking to Mason]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one. It was a wolf smile, and she winced a bit when he grabbed her fur, but didn't stop him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She asked "Should we go find your daddy and siblings? I'm sure you're all hungry..." she huffed. Maybe not, but she couldn't stand the thought of Merry and Pippin being upset.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. Merry looked at the toys, but then turned away. Pippin turned to his pup form, and went to the door. He scratched at it, then sat down and began to howl.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Jessel-> Mason

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male headed for the room, finding Jessel on the way out actually. "Jessel! Is Mason in his office?" he asked, and heard "I don't know." He sighed, and instead picked up his scent. He ran to the play room, opening the door and stopping one of the pups. He quickly shut the door again. "Mason, there's been an attack! I saw Red Sun attacking humans; we need to get Vivianna and the guards and go to Red Sun territory."

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner, Rosa

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "It's up to you, but once you're fourteen or fifteen. Which isn't actually that far away," he said. "So you can start practicing trying to hide stuff now. It's probably a good time now, because if not now you might forget, and if you transform in front of people you'd scare them. You could also wear hats too. The tail is a different problem though," he said.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the three werewolves.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Monroe

The dark haired and furred one continued to sit beside him. "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me," she said.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Monroe

The ash blonde and blue eyed pup sat.

The super light blonde blue eyed one sat.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Sean-> Kainen

The black furred and blue eyed male said "see you," and watched him go. He then trotted closer to the house, and found Kain. He trotted up and put a paw on him, then withdrew. He returned to human form, and asked "Is Jason going to be alright? He was really mad."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "We definitely aren't going to the human town..." she said with disgust. A human had taken away her pup daddy in fact. She didn't actually know if he was dead, or with that human...She shook her head, and smiled again. "We could go out to the garden, or the stables, or...maybe have a run in the woods?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell giggled and looked down at Aurora. She yipprd and wagged her tail.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Ashton is grandson- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he said "I've spent most of my time by myself, other than when you come to visit. It's high time I actually do something again for a change," he laughed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Brenan, Merry, Pippin
Mason turns as Brenan spoke to him. "Those vile Red Sun! Yes, go get Viviana and tell her about all this. I need to give the pups to Jessel, then I'll be there. Thank you for telling me" he says before quickly picking up his children and giving them to Jessel. "Red sun attacked some humans, we are going to confront them. I'll be back soon" he says quickly placing a chaste kiss on his mate's lips before rushing out.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery give his mother a smile.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer leaned a wall of the kitchen.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: pack
Aife -idk rn-

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Athena
Erebus nods, "I can come with you and get some food as well" he says. "Better than sitting here right now"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:29 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one, and kissed his head. She then made a small sound as her mate gave her the kids. She kissed him back, and said "Be safe." She then brought the little ones back into the play room, and set them down.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones yipped. The brown pups toddled over to their brother.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Mason-> Athena and Gabriel-> Wolfram and Vivianna

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male nodded. "I know where Gabriel and Athena are, so ill go get them. We need to bring the guards, fighters, along. I can go with Vivianna to get Esral, or I could look for him myself." With that, he ran back to Gabriel and Athena. "You two need to go with Mason to Red Sun. They attacked humans...and he's going to need you and Vivianna to back him up." He waited a moment then. He then ran to the kitchen, finding Vivianna with Wolfram. "Vivianna! Mason needs you to go with him to confront Red Sun. We also need to find Esral and send him along," he said.

He then muttered "We're going to need to find Tori too...She should be around though," he said, then shook his head. "Rupert and Olivia too," he then reminded himself. He was going to wait for Vivianna to say something before looking for them.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner, Rosa

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "It's up to you, but once you're fourteen or fifteen. Which isn't actually that far away," he said. "So you can start practicing trying to hide stuff now. It's probably a good time now, because if not now you might forget, and if you transform in front of people you'd scare them. You could also wear hats too. The tail is a different problem though," he said.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the three werewolves.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Monroe

The dark haired and furred one continued to sit beside him. "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me," she said.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Monroe

The ash blonde and blue eyed pup sat.

The super light blonde blue eyed one sat.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Sean-> Kainen

The black furred and blue eyed male said "see you," and watched him go. He then trotted closer to the house, and found Kain. He trotted up and put a paw on him, then withdrew. He returned to human form, and asked "Is Jason going to be alright? He was really mad."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "We definitely aren't going to the human town..." she said with disgust. A human had taken away her pup daddy in fact. She didn't actually know if he was dead, or with that human...She shook her head, and smiled again. "We could go out to the garden, or the stables, or...maybe have a run in the woods?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell giggled and looked down at Aurora. She yipprd and wagged her tail.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Ashton is grandson- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he said "I've spent most of my time by myself, other than when you come to visit. It's high time I actually do something again for a change," he laughed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mods please lock

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:27 pm

Mods please lock
Spiritstar3