"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

Gabriel had watched carefully Marvin's procedure, and then touched his new hair.
It was surprising and scary at the same time.
"Nice" he let out, "Growth magic! But uh... Is there a way to undo growth magic?" Gabriel continued while wearing another poker face.
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember eyed the jewelry stand. Some of pieces were really suspicious. Ember growled lowly and said nothing. He wasn't going to make a scene in front of all the crowd.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: none

Autmun continued to stay at her stall. She hummed to herself as she watched the citizens go by. Autmun thought," I'll leave here in a few." She grew one more set of roses and hoped that she would get more patrons.
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: none

J'zhario lifted up as he heard the king talking to Isolda. He huffed quietly and decided to try to escape to go see them. J'zhario broke the lock on his habitat and cautiously headed towards the sounds of their voices.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 am

FINNIAN GREY.
phoenix / male / dragonbane / tags; open

After a few moments of tinkering with his jewelry, Finnian decided a walk was needed. He meticulously packed each piece within his pack and slung it over his shoulder. Life had been lazy up until recently. Lazy meant without worry and with so many guards prowling about, their guild had taken extra precautions. Finnian had no need to worry, of course, for if he died his body would be reborn in a brilliant flash of ashes and flame. But the phoenix had grown attached to the creatures within DragonBane, and he wasn't about to sit by and watch as war came to their doorstep.

VINCENT NIGHTWIND.
human / male / the king / tags; open

Scoffing quietly to himself, Vincent exited the tower. He was in a bad mood now, something the servants could sense, and he paid no mind as they swerved around corners to avoid him. The king headed through the courtyard towards his stables, hoping to find the mighty stallion he'd grown up with.
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:36 am

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: Garden |Tags; Isolda

"Well, you do have a point there. Sorry for assuming, i just have make sure the king is safe."Saito wasn't buying this, he needed to speak with the others after this .or maybe the king his self. "Those who are against him...must be eliminated."There was an odd look in his eye, one that would normally intimate others. Suddenly Rin had joined the two others, with man binded in ropes."This is such a drag...Saito, one of the guards found this guy snopping around in town. He might know something about the band of rebels."

The man shivered, looking at the princess and quickly looked away
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:48 am

HollowMoon. wrote:Orion Belladonna
|| Location: Fields |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris! ||

Fillimina gave a toot of acknowledgement. Orion puffed his cheeks a little bit and climbed up on Fillimina. "Okay! We're on our way!" Fillimina started to follow a small trail cutting through the fields and leading back to the main roads. One would think a big elephant would make a lot of noise while walking; but Fillimina's steps were silent and careful. The only thing they could hear were the birds chirping their song nearby. "It's a lovely day. When we get there, I'll buy us a cake!"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:18 am

Ryu Aeris
17 | Male | Dragonbane Guild | Fighter / Pyrokinesis | Tagged;; Lux

Ryu could only stare incredulously as Lux spoke. She had summoned a dragon?? "That's..." Before he could finish talking, the dragon was speaking now. Its voice was low and loud. Ryu gulped almost nervously before speaking. "Well Lux here was trying to apparently clone herself? And that somehow backfired and summoned you instead. Don't ask me how. I'm don't specialize in magic that way. I'm a fire wielder." He held his hands up as if in defense or something. The fear wasn't that evident on his face, seeing as how he was used to hiding his emotions rather well. But that didn't stop his eyes from widening slightly as he spoke, hoping the dragon would just fly away and leave them alone.
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:16 am

❝𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓈❞

Male // Twenty-Two // Elf // Homoromantic Demisexual
Affiliation DragonBane Guild // Occupation Baker // Powers/Abilities Healing, Dream Manipulation
Location Market // Feeling Calm, a bit embarrassed and drained // Tags Owa

"Likewise." Lucien replied with a small smile before looking down to the sacks of flour at his feet. His gaze flickered back up to the human when he spoke up again, offering his help. "To the bakery, my bakery, a bit further down the street.. Are you sure though? I'll make it and I hate to bother you.." He trailed off as he met the other man's eyes for a moment before letting his shoulders fall a bit in defeat. "..If you insist I guess." The elf sighed, giving in to the fact that this would make his life a whole lot easier.

(sorry it's short!))
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 am

Lux
Female||20||mage ||Book/spell shop owner ||Dragonbane guild||Location : her shop||Tags;
Ryu

The dragon started to get extremely annoyed and growled. " What is the meaning of this? Do you think this is some kind of joke, summoning me?! I am one of great dragon kings, The light dragon Vaeros." Vaeros. "I'm not a pet that could be just summoned at any moment. I won't tolerate disrespect! "

Lux covered her ears when he roared in anger and growled."you got it all wrong! It was mistake and Ryu had nothing to do with this so keep him out of this mr . Grumpy. "

Vaeros looked at lux and huffed, He reminded him of someonee
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:51 am

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging Saito

Isolda didn't like the look in his eyes, but she didn't move. He was testing her, she could sense it. When the prisoner arrived, her expression did not change but inside she was scared. Scared for the man, but scared as well that he would give her away. She prayed inwardly he epulf not do anything. And... She couldn't save him, no matter how much she wanted to. It would give her away.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven, Iris, Orion

Scarlette jumped when the elk turned into an elephant, she hadn't been expecting that. She decided to just figure out what was going on instead of continuing on following them. Therefore, Scar leapt from the treetop, using her wings to glide down into their path. Who are you?, she asked both of them simultaneously, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x