selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Persephone smiled and said, " Thanks, Austin. " She straightened up with Austin's help. Persephone thought," This will take me a while, for me to get used to. " She sighed and walked next to him. Persephone smirked, " I really prefer to swim, but at least I can be at eye level with you, to a certain degree. " She chuckled lightly at her snarkyness.
------
Salazar answered, " Fair enough, Keres." He dashed forwards and went up a tree. Salazar stood on the branch and took a long hard whiff of their surroundings. He explained, " There's some deer to the north, puma to the southwest, elk is to the east." Salazar jumped down next to her and stated ," Whatever, you pick is , fine ." His eyes shifted to a mix of amber and red.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / By a river / tags; Persephone

He smirked a bit but reached for his bag a second, throwing it over his shoulder. "Hm. Care for a stroll?" He raised an eyebrow easily. His plan was just to walk along the rivers edge for a while, so she didn't feel completely lost in the woods. So that she can change back quickly to somewhere safe. Even HE didn't feel safe on the ground.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:04 am

Persephone nods and answered, " Alright , Austin. " She uneasily walked next to him. Persephone heard rumors of some vampires around. She was somewhat scared , but at least he was here with her. Persephone looked around but saw nothing. She shook her head and stayed close to Austin.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:30 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / By the river / tags; Persephone

He smiled a bit, looking up at the trees before asking, "What part are we in? Cynosure?" His eyes ended up wandering onto her and he couldn't help but to smile a little bit. But he couldn't shake the feeling of this being odd. A siren and a harpy being friends.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 am

Persephone replied, " I don't know, Austin, I've never left the river." She snuck another glance at him. Persephone edventually relaxed as she walked alongside him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:47 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking along a river / Tags; Persephone

"You swam at the big lake around here before?" He raised an eyebrow. "Everyone stays clear. Rumors say there's something in there. Or it's holy water," he scratched his cheek lazily, thinking outloud. "That's why vampires and stuff keep away. I think. But I heard there's plenty of good fish there."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:36 am

Persephone nods and stated," There's a legend , about the lake they say that it is a siren , like me, but it has fangs like a vampire, nobody have lived to tell the tale ." She sighed and tucked a strain of her hair behind her right ear. Persephone adds," I would swim the lake, but because of that I don't know. " She felt safer around Austin, now. Persephone wondered how long he wanted to walk with her, but she didn't mind that.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / tags; Persephone

He smiled a little at the thought. "A hybrid... Vampire-siren. That seems kinda cool," he says, looking at the river they walked along. Every now and then, he'd catch sight of a salmon racing up it. "Oh, so, how to sirens... I mean, are you guys sociable or more independent? I mean, meramids are all about being social, you know, but sirens...?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:14 am

Persephone answered, " We to tend to be more social, as far as I know I'm the only siren left since my family was killed." She watched the salmon go up the river as well . Persephone then turned her gaze in front of of her. It felt kind of nice to not feel lonely anymore, to her at least. She asked, " Do harpys live in groups?"
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / Tags; Persephone

"Well... That's complicated. We usually live on cliffs. And males protect a certain territory on that cliff. He could get as many chicks as he wants basically. You know. It's just... A wired thing to do. Or we live by the ocean. I guess my mom was pretty social with the other females around," he rubs the back of his neck. "But harpies are different inland. It's just kinda depends on where you go."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me