Montrose Academy for the Supernatural (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Montrose Academy for the Supernatural (Open & Accepting!

Postby marghost » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:17 am

Maeve | 16 | female | faun | greenhouse | tags; audrey III

Maeve stretched, trying to get any cricks and cramps out before the assembly started. She was so ecstatic about starting at the academy she could hardly sleep...resulting in her snoozing over a project she was working on at an awkward angle. Not the best but not the worst way to start the day she mused. No sore muscles could dampen her excitement though, seeing all the students trickle into the school grounds. She honestly didn't know what to expect at all this year, it was her first time even going to an academy. Now that made her jittery. She wanted to see a little more of the place before going to the assembly hall, maybe get some of this energy out. So with that she skipped to what caught her attention first, a good ol' green house.
It's a beautiful place, if a bit humid. She could name a few flowers but most of them were foreign to her. While scanning the greenery she saw a very particular plant, it made her jump from how uncannily it looked like a person. Then she realized (with a mild dose of embarrassment) that it was actually a person. "Oh woah! Hey! Are you the gardener here?" Second-guessing that assumption she added, "Orrrr... you a student? Sorry hard to tell, you also sorta-kinda-maybe spooked me."
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heshen - 1

Postby Soup5 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:33 am

Heshen Bi'an/male/17/human/tag: open
XXX Perhaps this school is more lenient about its dress code. The young male stood quietly at the side of the entrance trying to get a closer look at the sea of students flooding into the entrance that he may have to attend with later. He finds everyone's outfit design ideas interesting, as some of the jaws or 'beaks' move in sync as they spoke and tails appear to have a life of their own - whips lively in the air corresponding to their emotions. His eyes widen in amazement - mesmerized by all the hyperrealistic costumes.

He briefly looks over his shoulder even though he knew his guardian had already moved on after dropping him off. He recalled the words his guardian had spoken to him last night, about 'meeting new kinds of friends' or something similar. Heshen shrugged; he had no right to judge what was strange considering the majority is comfortable with what they wear. However, this also made Heshen feel left out by not joining the fun. His smile became awkward, and shrug away at his amusing thought. Return to his observations.

Heshen immediately straightened his body when a high-pitched voice suddenly greeted him from behind, but the voice immediately bounced to another student before he could speak up. "Hello..."He instinctively muttered. Heshen slowly lowered his head and gripped tighter to his bag's leather strap.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:06 am

Audrey III | 195 | Male | Plant Monster | Front Grounds - Greenhouse | Tags: Maeve
Hearing someone else in there, he turns around. It was good that he didn't transform... yet. "Gardener? I'm no gardener, I'm just a student, like you. I do apologise for giving you a fright... but that's enough of that, what's your name, hmm?" As he asks this he decides whether it would be worth eating her or not. "She seems like more muscle than mass... and besides, if I became friends I could probably get her to help me hunt some of those foolish humans near the border, those are far easier to trick.. and far tastier." he thinks to himself.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupremeNerd42 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:11 am

Fletcher | Non-Binary (he/they) | 18 | Mimic | Tags: Heshen
The weird spacesuit-wearing creature was silently wondering through the crowds. Turning their 'head', sort of inspecting all of the students they could see around, feeling a little... Awkward, about being one of the tallest students around? At 6'7'', they really towered above the crowd, the odd lumbering spaceman who still hated having legs. Humans were so... Weird. Talking of humans, Fletcher's gaze landed on one of them, one who was a considerable amount shorter than they were. Heh, how tiny. They make a quiet amused sound as they head straight towards the black-haired boy, raising one hand in greeting.

Sure, they had options of who to interact with, but... Well, hearing that humans had been invited to attend this year had made them curious, they wanted to meet the humans and 'talk to' the humans. Sorta. Sure, they couldn't actually talk, but! Humans can talk, Fletcher knew that for sure, and he also knew that humans were weak and unsuspecting normally. As long as no attempt was made to make them remove their helmet... Surely the humans would think that they were friendly? Good? A weird mute guy? Thinking about it, they were almost regretting trying to interact with the human, but by then they had gotten too close to change their mind.

Ásmundur Magnússon | Male (he/him) | Over 300 | Elf | Tags: Open
Another beautiful day! Another beautiful time! Ásmundur was already at the Academy, for he usually got there bright and early so he could be ready for the day ahead! After all, lesson plans weren't going to make themselves. While he was mildly suspicious of the new headmistress, Isla, he was also sure that there wasn't much that was an issue. After all, everyone had good in them, that he was sure of! Sure, there was gonna be the start of semester assembly, but he had been through many of them in the past and he was sure that nothing would go wrong. After all, he was there! He had attempted to reassure his fellow teacher, Stella, that Isla wasn't that bad in the past, but it seemed that nothing really cheered the Fairy/Werewolf/Vampire lady up, she was just... Too stubborn? People were allowed to dislike humans, they probably had bad experiences with humans in the past, as long as they didn't try causing fights because of their dislike then he wouldn't try interfering. Not everyone was gonna be friends, anyway.
SupremeNerd42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:07 am

Isla Dracona
1210|Dragon|Female
Headteacher
Tagged: None
She continued to watch over the front grounds, taking silent notice of a few particular students. One was greeting everyone, and seemed to be very sociable... Isla smiled to herself, and took a moment to step away from the window and look through the student records to see if she could find the student. Ah... Kalea Joy. She knew that she would be keeping that in mind.
Moving back to the window, Isla looked over the students again. Ah - there were a couple of human students that had somehow managed to find themselves attending Montrose Academy. She couldn't quite outright kick them out. Not at the start of the year, anyway, but if they were to be upsetting the supernatural students... Isla smirked. She had a plan.

Artemis Nocturne
18|Vampire|Nonbinary
Tagged: Rimu
Deciding that, perhaps, it would be better to at least seem a little more sociable, Artemis left their dorm, taking their book with them. They didn't often read outside - people-watching tended to be their preferred passtime - but, well, they'd gotten to an interesting part of the book, and would like to continue reading it. Besides, they could always people-watch later on.

Artemis walked out of the dormitory building, quietly nodding a silent greeting at a few students as they passed by them. Then, they headed towards their usual spot - a bench that was out of the way, and not often visited. Except, this time, it seemed to be visited by a student they had never seen before. This other student seemed to be... gelatinous? A blob person of some sort? How curious. Artemis had never seen a being like that. They approached the bench, and quietly sat down on the other side of it.
"I hope you don't mind if I sit here." Artemis said, though they had already sat down anyway.

Kalea Joy
17|Phantom|Female
Tagged: Achara
Something Kalea noticed as she had been going around greeting students was that a few of them were notably... not supernatural. It was a little confusing. Were there really humans attending the academy now? Was it some sort of trial to see how things went? She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of humans attending as well. She liked that the academy was a safe place for supernatural students, away from the human world.
Hearing a voice behind her, Kalea turned around to see one of those said humans had approached her to ask where the dorms were. Well, she couldn't deny help, even to a human, so Kalea smiled brightly. "Of course I can! They're not too difficult, but it can be overwhelming when you're new." she agreed. As the human, Acara, as she now knew her as, introduced herself, Kalea did the same. "Nice to meet you! My name is Kalea. Kah-lee-a." she slowed the pronunciation, to make it easier to learn her name.
"Alright! To the dorms!" Kalea announced, and she turned started walking, glancing back to check Achara was following.

Rhett Kendrick
17|Human|Male
Tagged: Open
Rhett didn't really know what he was doing. Both in general, and in terms of why he was here. The more he thought about it, the stranger it seemed. After all, why would a school in the middle of nowhere be interested in him attending? How did they even know who he was? And why did he have such a strange, bad, feeling about this place? He decided that perhaps the best thing to do would be to keep to his usual - try not to drawn any attention to himself, and stave off any potential 'friends'.

Now, first things first, he had to figure out where the main hall was for the assembly. Theoretically, that shouldn't be too difficult. His initial plan to follow someone there was looking less appealing. Instead, he figured he could do it himself. So, he left the dormitory building, and approached the main school building. Inside the foyer, to his surprise, was a board with a map of the school. That... made things much easier. It also helped that the main hall was through a door just off to the left of the foyer. So, that's where he went.
Rhett chose a seat at the back, hoping that it would mean he wouldn't draw any attention to himself.

Ashton Hemlock
17|Wraith|Male
Tagged: Ember
Ashton was getting bored. Most people were not responding to his, admittedly subtle and kind of lame, attempts to flirt. So it was about time to move onto elsewhere. Maybe directly approach someone to actually talk to someone he knew. He wandered a little bit, lantern held out in front of him, even though it was the middle of the day and there was plenty of light around - it was just habit - until he spotted someone sitting on a bench not too far off. A particular phoenix he knew a little. Ashton approached.
"Well, if it isn't Ember. I see you are still shining brightly, sunbird." he said, stopping a few feet in front of the bench, and pulling back the hood that was shadowing his face.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:12 am

Stella Moon: Tags: Ásmundur Magnússon: Area: Back Hall for a Short Time, Front Hall

Stella Sighs and Walks Through The Hall eventually finding the Elven Teacher and Deciding to Talk to him. "I apologize about earlier... I doubt Isla's a Bad Person... She just doesn't like me for some Reason... And with my History I tend to Avoid people like that... I'd never do anything about it, Though... I came here to Teach Students that Descrimination is Wrong not get into a Fist Fight with the Headmaster..."

Annia Bliss: Tags: Opened: Area: Classroom for a Short Time then Backyard

Annia eventually Leaves the Classroom after resting for a few moments and after a Trip to the Bathroom and a Quick to the Cafeteria for a Pickle she heads out to a Scenic area in the Backyard. She sits on a Bench and away from the Hustle and Bustle of the Students and Teachers, Before Tuning her Hearing to the Nature back her and Blocking out the School and Just Listens to Nature. "Ahh, These are the Moments I live Live for." She Mutters as she Leans back against the Bench Closing her Eyes for a few Moments. She Quickly Falls asleep not Realizing how Tired she is.

Rimu: Tags: Artemis Nocturne: Area: Bench in Corner of Main Hall

Rimu is Slightly Startled at First when Approached, But Quickly Calms down when spoken to before Nodding happily and Affectionately Cuddling up to them with a Grugling Cooking Sound. Her Body when Touched anywhere she isn't wearing clothing is Like Warm Gelatin Soft and Squishy yet Oddly Comforting. Her Body can be Felt Gently Improving It's Shape when Pressed Against Them. A Strange Grugling Noise that Can Only be considered Happy comes from her. It Quickly Becomes apparent that while very Friendly and Affectionate, This Girl made out of Slime is Mute.

Kali Sevel: Tags: Mahina Kameāloha: Area: Dorm

Rolls over to door and Opens the Door upon seeing her Roommate Kali can only assume she hails from a Tropical Climate, Which is Exciting because different Kinds of People mean Different Personalities and Adventures. But she doesn't want to offend her so she doesn't mention it. Smiles Wide and then Speaks. "Come on in. I am Kali Sevel, It is nice to meet you. As you can see I have several Medical Issues, Some of this Stuff is Hard to Replace. I ask Respectfully that you do not Touch anything pertaining to my Medical Issues without asking or Great Need." Gestures to her Medical Stuff. "Regardless I love meeting new People, So I hope we can get along." She Finishes.

(OOC: See her Bio for her List of Issues.)
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Achara Keerati- f- 17 y- human- human student- Pan; Kalea, Rhett a bit and maybe Artemis- one year too young for marriage- not ready for kids, but one day- father (and mother) : older brother, younger twins Mana and Junie- Tags: Kalea

The blonde smiled a bit as she looked at the other girl. She'd felt there was something odd about this place...but tried to put it out of mind. It was in the middle of nowhere, to begin with...Shaking her head, she shoved the thoughts away. She hummed quietly a bit, and continued to smile at the girl. She tilted her head a bit as she waited to be noticed, or rather waited for the girl to turn to her now.

She was relieved when the other girl finally did turn around. She smiled and nodded to her, watching her smile brightly as well. She giggled a bit, then made a small sound at herself, at that. She nodded as the girl spoke, glad she'd help her. She nodded again, then said "Thank you for helping me." She wondered if she'd have a roommate or not. People didn't always have roommates, sometimes they had a room to their self. She tuned back in to what was being said. She sounded out her own name for Kalea, then said "Kalea." She thought she pronounced it right, then made a small sound and hurried to follow the other girl.

[I pronounce it Ack-are-uh, but I don't know if that's right]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marghost » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

Maeve | 16 | female | faun | greenhouse | tags; audrey III

"Maeve!" She beamed. "I'm new this year. To the academy, to the people, to the everything. I'm trying to get the feel of the place, y'know?" She idly swung her arms back and forth. Eh, in terms of introducing herself she could do better. Something to work on before class, she figured. Stopping her swinging, Maeve snapped her fingers and pointed with both hands to the plant guy. "'Kay, your turn! Let's hear about you!" She was curious to see what his deal was, since now she could get a proper look at him.
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:30 am

Celeste Honeyleaf | 17 | Female | Fairy | Location: Dorms - Grounds | Tagged: open

Celeste finishes getting her stuff unpacked as she sets the little fairy house, that her parents gave her the year prior, on the night stand in case she wanted to sleep in her fairy form. The house was only a one room that had a bed which she never used the year before but still brings with her. Glancing around, noticing that her roommate has yet to show up at the dorms, Celeste grabs her sketchbook and pencil before heading out to the grounds to pass time before the assembly was supposed to start

Ember | 17 | Female | Phoenix | Location: Front grounds | Tagged: Ashton

Noticing a cloaked and hooded figure walking toward her with a familiar lantern, Ember smiles a little as she recognizes him as Ashton even before he lowered the hood before replying, "Good day to you Ashton, I see you are still carrying that lantern of yours around, even in broad sunlight." She was teasing him a little with the sentence about the lantern as she glances at the still decent sized crowd before turning her bright orange eyes back to him as she asks, "How was your break?"

Arreak | 16 | Male | Aarakocra | Location: Front grounds | Tagged: open

His golden eyes hone in on a few people among the crowd that appear to be humans by the stories he has heard of them. Arreak isn't exactly sure since they could be a shifter who happens to have the appearance of humans but he decides to keep his distance, not wanting to get surrounded. Arreak ruffles his wings a little as he glances at the sun, knowing that eventually he will have to join the others with the assembly approaching but decides to wait until it is almost time, believing that the majority will already be in there by that time.

Nereus Sirenia | 18 | Male | Merfolk | Location: Main hall| Tagged: open

Huffing in annoyance, Nereus moves to the edge of the lake and picks up a rock before chucking it into the water as he mutters under his breath, "Stupid assembly ruining my plans on swimming. Better not take too long." He casts a longing glance at the water, already feeling the urge to enter the water before turning his back to it as he heads back to the main entrance with a blank look on his face. The blue skinned male enters the main hall and glances around as he notes that there were already several others in here, some he recognized from before and others new. Nereus frowns slightly as he stares at the male at the back for a few seconds before taking a seat near the doors that way he could be able to leave as soon as the meeting is over

Mahina Kameāloha| 16 | Female | Human | Location: Dorm | Tagged: Kali

Glancing at the stuff around one of the beds, she sets her stuff next to the empty bed before turning to look back at her roommate who had introduced herself as Kali. Mahina gives her a warm smile and nods in agreement as she replies, "I am Mahina Kameāloha, nice to meet you too. I wouldn't dare touch any of your stuff without your permission." She didn't ask about the medical conditions since it was none of her business and it would be rude to pry in the personal matters of her new roommate, not wanting to mess up her chance of having a friend at the somewhat strange academy.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:52 pm

Audrey III | 195 | Male | Plant Monster | Front Grounds - Greenhouse | Tags: Maeve
"Oh me? My name is Audrey III! Don't ask what happened to the first two... well anyway, I suppose since you're asking... I hail from a planet of plant people, just like me, however those humans keep killing our kind whenever we try to mingle with their society, which is why we may have a little bit of a grudge against them... but it's all their fault! They kill our people, so now, we retaliate by eat- I mean, killing them! We've taken down many of their spacecraft when they get too close to our planet, after all, gotta keep the little plant children safe, you know what I mean?" He says with a toothy grin, knowing that most of this was a complete lie, but he wasn't about to tell Maeve that... yet. "So... What's your stance on humans? Do you HATE them with a burning passion? Or are you the indifferent type, if you get what I mean?"

Alex Darkman | 654 | Male | Demon | Main Hall | Tags: Rhett
Noticing the new student who had walked in and sat in the corner by himself, he decides to approach and introduce himself, to pass the time. "Well Hell-o there! Don't think I wouldn't notice you sitting in the back, especially when you're the only other one in here. So... What's your name? Adam? Charles? Maybe even... Barbara? I don't judge, don't worry!" He sits down on a seat and faces Rhett, waiting for an answer.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me