seven heroes of aelios || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Sordi Danelis [001]

Postby Aniki » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:07 pm

❦ 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠
    the labrys champion • elf • female • location: field outside bormasse • tags: lysandros & cassian • mentions: n/a
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The journey to the meet-up point was enjoyable. The weather was fair and the roads for the most part were steady giving her mount a smooth path. On the first night, she camped out; sleeping under the stars with a cool breeze rustling through the trees which helped calm her racing mind. On the second day of traveling the weather changed to a light drizzle. Still, she couldn’t complain too much. It was mildly uncomfortable but nothing she couldn’t deal with. She stopped for a night at a small inn. The humans that ran it was kind, but there was an underlining tension. Sordi kept to herself but was able to pick up bits and pieces of conversations around her. They weren’t pleased to see an elf among them, but none were bold to do anything about it. That night she did not sleep peacefully. She would wake at the smallest of sounds, her eyes darting to her axe that was leaning up against the wall next to the chair that had her armor and traveling cloak.

Not wanting to overstay her welcome, Sordi packed up early the next morning and paid handsomely for her room and a small meal. She was nearly out of the small town when she was stopped by a group of humans. Jeers and taunts were made, but all it took was her reaching for the axe for them to scatter. Sighing she went on her way. Interactions like this would become more common as she continued her quest. A fighter she may be, but she hated it when things came down to violence for answers. She was nearly at the meet-up point when nightfall came upon her. Not wanting to have another incident happen she camped out. As she munched on some dried meat, she looked at her map. She was just a half a day’s ride from the city of Bormasse.

The next morning was a beautiful one. The rest of the ride took no time at all. When she came to the edge of the clearing, she noticed what appeared to be two males. One clearly a fairy while the other looked more human from afar. Leaning down she patted her mount’s neck before clicking her tongue to get her moving again. At the sound of her mount’s whiney both turned her way.
    ”Greetings,” she called out to them. Slowing to a stop roughly two meters again she nodded her head. ”My name is Sordi Danelis.”
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassian [ 002 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Cassian!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old excalibur hero location: field outside bormasse tagged: lysandros & sordi
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing Lysandros speak, Cassian gave a small nod of his head at the other's words. It was probably best if they got moving sooner rather than later. If more monsters were to appear, it might end up drawing unwanted attention from within the city, though he somewhat doubted that his father was fazed much by the creatures that roamed beyond the capital's walls, especially if they had been summoned by the angels. It disgusted him to think that his father would act in such a manner, but that was the sad reality of war. He had learned that the hard way. Never had he thought his family would turn so easily on him, but the day he came home with Excalibur had shattered that. So much for being a hope to mankind like the tales of old stated. He couldn't let it bother him too much though. His distaste for it all was something he had to put beyond him otherwise it would only come to cause him trouble later on. Having control over his own emotions was important.

"You're right, we probably should get moving," he finally agreed. "Though it might be safe for us to try and hide our faces or even disguise ourselves." With just the two of them it probably wouldn't have been too big of a deal if his own problems with the city weren't involved. A human and fairy would have little problems entering the city given that neither were against the angels. The fairies neutrality might come in to play, but it seemed unlikely from what he had experienced thus far. While tensions were high, it wasn't bad enough for neutral parties to be attacked, or so he hoped. He wasn't sure how low his father had stooped since he had last been home. He could only imagine how much worse it could have gotten. Admittedly, things were probably in disarray, especially since the heir to the throne was deemed a traitor. He couldn't imagine his family was being praised for such a thing, but again, he cared little for it at this point. Whatever awaited them in the city ahead, they'd just have to see with their own eyes and deal with it as it came. All these concerns Cassian had needed to be little to nothing.

While he was prepared to ask his companion if he had some kind of magic that might assist them, Cassian was stopped as a new voice cut in. His first reaction was to reach for Excalibur. Without much thought, his hand curled around its hilt as he turned to face the newcomer. They spoke nothing more than a greeting at first, but by the time he turned to face them, they spoke their name. It was a pleasant greeting, but oddly, it left the teen on edge. It was far too early to tell if this Sordi was someone he could easily trust not and because of that, he defensively stepped in front of Lysandros, though he did not dare pull his sword just yet. The elf's kind tone was enough to stop him from doing that, but his hand stayed ready upon it. "Hello," he spoke, his wary eyes looking her over, trying to determine whether or not it was alright to drop his guard. It wasn't normal for an elf to be this close to Bormasse given the current circumstances. That alone was enough for him to relax his shoulders and allow he stern look upon his face to show hints of a faint smile.

"Bold of you to approach a pair of strangers and simply introduce yourself. Even bolder to do so with an unknown human who might want to kill you," Cassian stated, taking a small step forward. "But luckily for you, I don't desire that." Deciding to let himself trust this stranger, the redhead moved his hand from his sword and onto his hip, making sure to keep it close enough just in case his judgment call did end up wrong. "I am Cassian. What business might you have with the two of us?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ lysandros // 002. ]

Postby molotov » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:27 pm

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 ────────── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx [ fairy ] x x [ mistilteinn hero ] x x [ location: field outside bormasse ] x x [ tags: cassian & sordi ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the fairy’s wings drooped slightly at the mention of a disguise, though he tried his best to maintain a composed expression. “ah, right-“ he was hesitant to suggest the aid of a spell, despite contemplating the same option if need be, though he assumed that’s where cassian’s mind was headed when he brought about the idea in the first place. he raised mistilteinn, fingers grazing the pages with the intent to flit through it’s reading. “if i’m not mistaken, i believe there’s a spell in here that can do just that-” lysandros flinched as a horses whiney broke through the otherwise silent field, interrupting him in the process. swiveling, his gaze caught the horses rider, nearing them. uncertainty buzzed about his head, causing him to freeze up, fortunately for him cassian was quick to take the initiative.

wide-eyed, he peaked from behind his partner, and towards the approaching stranger with an odd mix of hesitancy and curiosity. his wings spread defensively - or perhaps sheerly out of nervousness, as if in a weak effort to present himself as slightly bigger than his tiny frame would imply, though as soon as he did they trembled like leaves on a windy day. in spite of keeping mistilteinn’s pages closed, the fairy was sure to tuck his pointer finger within its pages of defensive spells. at the ready to protect his comrade if the circumstances (regrettably) led to such things, perhaps it was time to take his practices to the test. lysandros remained silent, he had no need to speak seeing as cassian was quick to do it himself, taking a equally defensive approach.

however, as he observed the stranger himself, his expression softened slightly. glancing between the human and the elf, fingers drumming against his tome. surely if she were a threat she wouldn’t have to announce her name? unless she was someone aiming on disguising her true intentions, like an orchid mantis presenting itself as a flower to hunt unsuspecting prey. still, he was more inclined to believe a positive outlook in her approach. despite all the changes, he couldn’t say he had gotten use to acting so guarded around strangers, reserved maybe, but never expecting a fight. he understood why such precautions needed to be made during this war, which is why he followed cassian’s lead regardless, though it didn’t make him any less hesitant to take them.

much to his relief cassian seemed to make his judgment; that being she was most likely not a threat, and so too did lysandros eagerly slacken, adjusting his tome to a more comfortably held position, the fairy’s wings lowered slightly and he let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. he could only wait quietly for the elf to respond to his comrade's question, silently hoping their discernment was accurate.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sordi Danelis [002]

Postby Aniki » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:37 pm

❦ 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠
    the labrys champion • elf • female • location: field outside bormasse • tags: lysandros & cassian • mentions: n/a
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sordi had to press her lips together so that the young human could not see her mirth at the whole situation. He was no more than a child yet here he was acting strong. She could admire that, and she did, but that still didn't take away the humor of it all. The other male turned out to be a fairy. Normally it wouldn't be uncommon to see the two races together during these times it made her eyebrow arch. The fairy was a skittish one, but the fairies normally were not an aggressive species. Glancing past the human to give the fairy a closer look, Sordi's eyes zoned in on the tomb in his hands. The runes that were etched into the cover were not ones that could be easily forgotten. They were so similar to the runes that her axe was surrounded by. Old magics.

Looking up from the tomb, she did a quick scan of the fairy itself. Normally she did not find fairies to be intimidating, but she had seen her fair share of unsuspecting fighters in her time. The fact that he held the tomb that looked like it could very well be the Mistilteinn made her want to act in caution. There was no telling what this fairy could do.

Sordi turned back to the cocky human again. Like her, he was suited up in a set of armor, so he was either a warrior himself or was dressing up as one. Humans were not a species that Sordi had much experience in. It wasn't like one would just randomly walk into linnois. She tracked the movement of his hand on the hilt of his blade. It was still sheathed, but it too looked extremely familiar. Sordi nodded to herself, yes this was exactly where she was meant to be.

She shifted in her saddle trying to decide whether to get off her mount or stay on. Sordi knew that if it came down to it she could take the human - though he looked like he would put up a good fight - it was the fairy could be trouble. Part of her wanted to put the human in his place for his attitude. With a mouth like that he would get into some serious trouble. Sizing him up she could tell he was either an inch or two short or possibly even taller than she was. No, it would be far too easy to open herself up for an attack if she was to dismount.

Instead, she drew her axe, making sure to take her time while doing so, and held it down so that the rune markings on it could be seen clearly. While she was unsure if the human would recognize the runes that at least the fairy would. "Some friendly advice, young human, when greeting a stranger it is always best to be polite and not sassy. You never know the skill level of the one you are meeting." Sordi knew that pointing out the age of the human could cause his cockiness to return, but it was simple words of wisdom that he needed to hear. "Let me properly introduce myself: I am Sordi Danelis of linnois. Wielder of Labrys. I am here because I was told to in my dreams. Old magics. The kind that leaves you both excited and fearful when it hits you."
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ophelia - 1

Postby Soup5 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 pm

XXXophelia/female/merfolk/heroes' messenger/Location: bormasse/tag: valentine
    A small curious head slightly peeked through the morning cold surface as usual, quietly listening to different locals in Bormasse while hopefully without drawing any attention to herself. By using the water current and having some traveling experiences by living here for a while, she made a mind-map of each different place in this city. She would duck her head back into the water whenever there weren't any interesting stories left because the sunlight would reflect against her scales while she dived back could attract any curious humans nearby, especially the keen eyes of those young two-legs. Their ear-splitting high-pitch cry and short attention span were enough to provoke her to leave. She let her fragile body falls calmly in the water before Ophelia stares at the fuzzy light from under the surface. The light dances across her eyes as she reflects on the past event she has witnessed. Her expression was neutral at first -almost looked mesmerized by the dancing bright blob- but her expression quickly dissolved into an enraged frown. "It's always about fighting!" Ophelia burbled, angrily spat a few bubbles while hugging her tail. Even many of her species got involved with their nasty conflict. So -rather than continue to complain- she decided to act on herself even if she already knew her limit. After venting out her teenage tantrum, she simply propelled away while remaining silent.

Almost back to her secret hideout -one she made herself by digging under the soil while hiding away from humans- she heard a movement from above her. Ophelia stopped a moment to listen for any footsteps or voices nearby, but there was nothing. She carefully floated back up when her curiosity let the best of her. Ophelia noticed a dark shape formed under the tree's green coating. She tried to use her language first. "Hey, you!" She burbled, trying to shout at the weirdo currently resting against the tree trunk. Then she tested out her human tongue, which was harder to pronounce with these tongue twisters. "What..you doing? Creepy!" Ophelia tries to get a look at the weirdo's face but only catches their eye color. While her words were bold and, was able to confront this weirdo without hesitating to voice out her feelings, she still had the mindset of a coward. Part of her mind warned this weirdo could be dangerous and wished to propel away right now, but this weirdo is literally on top of her hideout. She hated to be thrown out again after her first hideout has exposed. Ophelia crossed her arms in disgruntlement.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassian [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:54 am

Cassian!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old excalibur hero location: field outside bormasse tagged: lysandros & sordi
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The silence that he was initially met with did raise some concern, but Cassian decided against taking any form of action just yet. Instead, he watched as the elf's gaze drifted past him and landed upon Lysandros. She seemed to be studying the two of them, hinting to him that she might be trying to decide whether or not to engage in combat. It made him wary of what her intentions truly were, but his expression remained unchanged, showing he was unfazed by it all. As her eyes finally returned to him, he quirked a brow, still trying to get a read on her. If she did want a fight then why hadn't she attacked already? She'd have the advantage on horseback.

After a moment longer, she drew her weapon, albeit rather slowly. It left Cassian questioning what her play was. That all changed when the axe was presented and all thoughts he had of reaching for his own weapon left him. She didn't even have to say the weapons name for him to know what it was. Given its appearance there was no mistaking what it was. It had been mentioned enough in the stories passed down by the human about Excalibur, that he was able to recognize it. An axe forged by the demons, and another of the legendary weapons.

His moment of awestruck was cut short though as Sordi finally spoke. Her words made it clear that his previous statement hadn't been taken the way he had intended. However, it was amusing to hear someone call him sassy and tell him he should be polite. If anything, he was often told he was too polite than anything else, but perhaps this time his protectiveness had come to the forefront. Even if that was the case, the other still had mistaken his words for something they were not. The statement that was supposed to serve as nothing more than advice itself had been turned to be a talk about skill. Clearly, she did not understand that he hadn't blatantly said he could kill her. There was never that much certainty in combat, even he knew that, despite the confidence he had. While he wished to state what the intentions behind his words had been, he decided against it. Such a topic seemed as if it would get nowhere, thus dropping it was the best course of action. Instead, Cassian gave an apologetic dip of his head. It was a simple gesture, but he was sure it was enough to put the topic to rest.

Lifting his head once more, he listened to the elf's new introduction before giving a small nod of his head. "Well, it's nice to finally meet another one of us," he began, a genuine smile crossing his lips as his hand move to the hilt of his blade once more. Carefully drawing it, he held the sword out in front of himself so she could get a good look at it. Like the other weapons, it had similar runes along its blade. "I am the wielder of Excalibur."

Lowering the blade, Cassian turned himself to face Lysandros and offer him a reassuring look, knowing he might be feeling anxious about all of this. While the two of them hadn't been traveling together all that long, it had been long enough for him to pick up on some things about him. "You should introduce yourself too. I promise it's safe." His voice was soft as he spoke to the fairy, hoping that he would feel confident enough to speak up for himself.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: seven heroes of aelios || o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:06 am

Valentine - male - demi-human - Gungnir hero - tags: Ophelia

- He stayed there still trying to find his courage to actually meet the other heroes there 'seriously why I am such a scared cat' he thought to himself annoyed. He didn't realize the one who was rooming around the soil, before the thing called for him, of course for a moment he didn't recognize that this soil person was talking to him.
He looked up to the pink-haired thing, which reminded him of a mermaid 'what does the mermaid do inside a soil?' he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes at the female's comment "excuse me? Creepy? me?" he spoke up with annoyed "saying the one who digging under the ground" he said "what do you want anyway?" he asked with a sight.

Carla - female - elf - general sever heroes army - tags: Cassian, Lysandros, Sordi

- She left her house at last, after taking a long time to decide what to wear, going shower, brushing her hair, and other things she did in the mornings. This morning was a special one as she was going for a journal to help the new chosen heroes, or she can always try to help them. She took his bag to her shoulder and of course the bow, some arrows, yes, and her favorite daggers. As she walked around the streets she tried to think if the heroes were still inside of the city or already left it, she was not sure so she made a look around asking for the people if they saw anything.
As she entered the city gate she didn't need to look for long to see the small group of people, with nice weapons and they, seemed pretty lost too. She decided to speed up and run toward them "Oh good afternoon heroes...I am Carla...!!" she spoke up with a loud voice, looking at the small group "hmm Sword, tome, ax, and spear...hmm I see we're still missing some... so is any of you saw the staff and bow person?" she asked with a smile, then felt awkward "oh I mean the hero bow user...I am just a...general..." she said with a small laugh. She looked up to the ground 'yes the townsperson was sawed the trident hero, but where did she go' she thought to herself with a sight.

Empyrean - agender (he) - demon - tags: open

- he sat at the windows of his room, taking a cup of hot choco as he watched the outside world. Much was changed during the last 100 years, he was being exiled into the angel's army and he meet this mysterious demon who identified himself as his father and that he was actually a prince. He drank his choco as he thought about his past, those times when he was still in the angel army or his mother who never told him anything. His feelings were pretty messed right now, so part of him hated the angels, but then another part secured those good memories he had with them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ lysandros // 003. ]

Postby molotov » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:43 am

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 ────────── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxx [ fairy ] x x [ mistilteinn hero ] x x [ location: field outside bormasse ] x x [ tags: cassian, sordi & carla ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    as the strangers gaze turned to him, shyly, he raised mistilteinn to cover the bottom half of his face, unknowingly giving the elf a better look at the ruins on his legendary weapon. opportunistic fear spread, given way to irrational assumptions, why was she looking at him? could she sense weakness? was she going to kill him first? though fortunately the thoughts quickly dissipated when sordi drew her axe, causing the fairys curiosity to blossom in fears place, quick to make out the unmistakable runes, and his eyes widened in childish wonder. the fairies wings beat excitedly, “labrys..” he repeated in barely a whisper. another wielder of one of the legendary weapons, it was a welcomed sight indeed.

as his partner drew excalibur, he couldn’t help but stare in awe at the accompanying runes along the great sword’s blade, he had seen them before, but it never failed to amaze him. to be in the presence of three legendary weapon’s, he still couldn’t believe it, it was more than an honor to be one of their wielders. as his friend turned to address him, softly assuring him he was safe, he gave the taller male an appreciative glance and nodded, taking a step out from behind cassian, and another forward. “my name is lysandros, wielder of mistilteinn.” he presented his tome, slowly opening it, triggering a a wisp of green magic to gracefully dance across the pages before fading into nothing; the book brimming with untapped old magic. gently shutting it once more he dipped his head in greeting, a soft smile spreading across his face as he acknowledged the elf in a more formal manner. “it’s an honor to make your acquaintance, sordi. we apologize for greeting you in such a manner, just know it was simply a precaution. i assure you that cassian here is quite the kind soul, and very much polite.” the fairy explained tenderly in his defense, and respectfully as he could manage.

alas, the ease that fell over him was not meant to last, catching sight of yet another approaching figure, lysandros again flinched at the noise that accompanied her, loud and charging forth in a way that the sheltered fairy could only interpret as a threat. sordi had at least approached in a calm manner, but this? this newcomer was like the sudden bombardment of a cicadas shrill sound. “a-another one?” lysandros squeaked, confidence fleeting as quickly as it had arrived, he clung to cassian’s arm. she was talking, clearly not another wielder, though she seemed to recognize their weapons with ease. lysandros unfortunately, was too wary to respond.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: seven heroes of aelios || o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:09 am

𝙰𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊
____________________________________________________________________________________
female • mermaid • trishula hero • location: field outside bormasse • tagged: hero group

Its been an incredible journey so far, the surface world was more wonderful than she thought. The scenery, the creatures..it was all so wonderful. Even the food here was ten times better than the one back at home..who would ever think a roasted bird would be so good! once her mission was done with, she had to bring some stuff back home with her for sure." Isn't the surface so cool? the wide skies, the fresh air, silky feel of grass, the hard touch of rocks.." Aurelia kept..naming things." Man..what have i've been missing all my life? wonder why the royal family only let certain folks up here..it's a super-duper wonderful place! anyone should be allowed here."

Walking beside Aurelia was a brown sea otter, her escort since she didn't know her way around." i won'er why too. Maybe to keep trouble makers like yer self form causing trouble wer'ever they go." the otter huffed." Surprise that one like you is skilled enough to wild a treasure like the trishula, but mamma always told me son, everything happens for a reason.". After walking in front of her, he stopped and glanced up at her." Listen kiddo, don't cause global panic up here..ya hear? you'll give the royal family a bad name and ya know how that's gonna go." after giving her a warning, the otter continued to guide her.

"Dont worrrrryy! i'm not going to do anything geez." with puffed cheeks, Aurelia continued to follow and observe her surroundings as made their way to bormasse. after about a good hour or so, they appeared to have made it to some open field outside of bormasse."ooooohh! i think we made it! i think i see some people nearby." Aurelia squinted her eyes.

"Yeah, this is the place i'm supposed to drop ya off. Keep that map i gave ya and Aurelia, for neptune's sake...DONT.CAUSE.TROUBLE." the otter hissed

"Oh my stars, im not going to do anything wrong. just trust me." Aurelia rolled her eyes and took off."Thanks mr. otter man, it's been fun."

" ..The name is Allen for the one-hundredth time. dear Neptune help us all"

"Oh hello there! name's Aurelia and i'm supposed to meet with a group of heroes for a super-secret mission..although i guess it's not a secret anymore since i just said something huh? haha, oops." the mermaid rubbed the back of her head giggling nervously
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sordi Danelis [003]

Postby Aniki » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:50 pm

❦ 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠
    the labrys champion • elf • female • location: field outside bormasse • tags: lysandros, cassian, carla, aurelia • mentions: n/a
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sordi gave Lysandros a gentle smile. It was as she thought, the fairy was just a shy little thing. She was in the process of dismounting when she saw someone running towards them. As they were getting closer Sordi could see that they were an elf and they had a bow on them. Perhaps it was one of the wielders, but she couldn't help the warning bells that were going off in her head. If this person was another hero then she was sure they would understand why now of all times she would naturally be on the defense. She pulled herself upright and nudged her mount with the heel of her boot. The two made their way between the newcomer and the other two. Sordi was sure that Cassian would probably say something after this, but tactically speaking it made more sense for her to be the one in between them. At the moment she was the biggest of the three.

Sordi was just about to demand they announce themselves when the elf started speaking. She blinked at how fast the elf talked. To be honest it threw her off her game for a moment. She was a general? The scoff came out before she could stop it. Shaking her head, Sordi spoke out. "A general you say?" She made a show of looking the elf up and down. "Praytell, what war or battle have your commanded?" Sordi knew that there was a complete chance that she never heard of this young general. The Elven kingdom was a vast one. While she knew some of the biggest ones due to her royal connections, that didn't mean she knew some of the others. In her mind, the question made perfect sense. If she knew the battle then she could place where this elf was stationed.

When another voice rang out along the field, Sordi clenched her jaw. She could and would assume that if this new person was a threat Cassian or even sweet Lysandros would be able to handle them. Still, she turned slightly to look at the newcomer while still keeping Carla in her line of sight. Sordi couldn't place the newcomer's race but she did look young. Then again due to her age just about everyone looked young. While she didn't appear to be ancient, Sordi knew that one could tell by looking at her that she was older. The newcomer, Aurelia as she introduced herself, had an animal companion with her, but one that she didn't anticipate. Most travelers had common companions like a horse or oxen as a ride or to pull a cart or a canine for protection. You could also see some uncommon ones like a feline or a hawk, but seeing an otter was not something someone would see. Ever.

Looking back and forth between Aurelia and the otter several times it finally clicked. Aurelia must be a merfolk! This just got a bit more interesting. Sordi never had the pleasure (or displeasure) of meeting a merfolk before. To be honest, she was extremely curious about the whole thing, but she still was wary.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me