โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

โ˜พโœฒ โ…  โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:21 am

Tinasha L. Strutton
โCิ‹ฮนส…ิƒ Oฯ Tิ‹าฝ Mฯƒฯƒษณโž
gender; Genderfluid age; Twenty-Seven species; Werewolf rank; Pack Beta sexuality; Pansexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Alexi tagged; Open

indentationNose wrinkling as they awoke, the slender body of a girl once called Tinasha let out a groan as they rolled out of bed, body slamming onto the floor. Oh look, it's the start of every teenage superhero movie.They snarked mentally, finally opening brown eyes. Glancing at the clock on top of her nightstand and nearly squealed as they realized the time. Great star's I'm late! Leaping to their feet, Ordarela, who was occasionally called Ora, Darsis, or Rondrela, and raced over to their dresser, and quickly grabbed a homemade binder and a sports bra. Stripping down to their unmentionables, they quickly put on the bra then the binder. A soft sigh of relief left them, and they turned back to their dresser and picked out a gray sweatshirt, and a pair of black and white graphic sweatpants. Other than that, at this point, Ora didn't much care how they looked and raced out of their room and down the stairs.
indentation"Good morning, all!" They called quite loudly as they darted into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. They spotted Alexi and gave the potential alpha a grin, before snatching an orange from the basket of fruit on the table. Dancing around the table as they pealed the orange, they swiped up a bottle of water. Once again dancing around the table with their usual vigor and joy, they set their findings on the table, pulled out a chair, and sat down. As they pealed their orange - with their teeth no less - they whipped out their phone and opened up one of their favorite food apps. They mentally drooled over a good half of the food there and made sure to heart the ones that she thought the pack would like. Maybe one of the other pack members and them could get together and make one of these after the shift.

Lupin O. Vass
โCโ‚•แตขโ‚—d โ‚’f โ‚œโ‚แตขโ‚™โ‚œโ‚‘d Bโ‚—โ‚’โ‚’dโž
gender; Male age; Twenty-four species; Werewolf rank; Pack Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; none tagged; Remus, Artemis

indentationLike always, Lupin found himself antsy the time leading up to the shift, and the inevitable shift. So, like always Lupin had left the packhouse before dawn to wander. The time being forced in and out of his wolf grated on his nerves and often led to the man more moody nature taking the lead in any conversations. Avoiding the packhouse was for the best, really at least until it came time for the shift. While he did have a car, lupin preferred to walk even if his destination was miles away from his current location. If it was under a three-hour distance by foot, then he'd walk it, so he tended to get plenty of exercises.
indentationIt was during these times, that Lupin called his brother, to call and meet up. Talk, and do his best to relax. They seemed to be just wandering around at this point, which was fine with him. Lupin didn't have any real plans for the day really. He frowned, and started to pull out his phone to check the time, as he seemed to walk into a... small adult? At least he hoped she was an adult, she was rather small. Frown marring his face as he looked over the girl? He first saw pale blonde hair, long and wavy, light skin, and the brightest green eyes he'd ever seen. There was also a rather strange cat next to her hissing at them. Lupin had never met a protective cat before, and part of him wanted to admit that he'd never wanted to. Shaking his head, he cleared his mind and blinked down at the small woman who seemed to be staring at the ground now. He cleared his throat, "No need for apologies, I wasn't looking where I was going either." Lupin forced back a sigh and seeing she was still on the ground where she'd landed decided to be a gentleman. "Need a hand miss?" he asked as he offered her a hand, raising a single questioning eyebrow.

Opaline E. Lyons
โแˆแ‚แŽฅแแŽด แŽงแŽฆ แŽทแ—แŽถแŽฅแˆโž
gender; Female age; 594 years species; Witch rank; Coven Elder sexuality; Pansex-Demi-rom
mentions; Open tagged; Open

indentationOpaline had been leaning over her cauldron for nearly half an hour, just waiting for the potion to turn a sage green color, so she could add the last ingredient. It wasn't a very nice potion she was making, so the list of ingredients was something some would balk at. She glanced to the small desk beside her at the last ingredient as her lips furrowed into a frown. It had taken nearly three days, of getting the patrol route down before she had been able to sneak into the nearby cemetery and dig up a presently deceased sixteen-year-old girl, and extracted the organ she'd needed. It had been dirty work, but if this potion worked, it would be well worth it. Turning her gaze back to the cauldron, just in time to see the originally emerald green and dimmed into a sage green. Plucking up the bowl that held the sliced and diced heart, she added the bits spoonful by spoonful, until it was gone.
indentationWith that done, she smiled, another step done. Only three more hours to go. The elder sighed, and silently wished she'd brought a book with her to pass the time. Oh well, next time. She thought as she once again stared down at the vat of sage green goo.

Namba Sessue
โยขhilเป“ เปf ลžtเปrเน“ลžโž
gender; Male age; Thirty-three species; Witch rank; Hidden Hunter sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; Nathaniel tagged; Kazuya, Open

indentationSessue woke with a gurgled cry shooting straight up in bed, before huffing out a sound of relief. Shaking his head, he opened the window next to his bed and smiled as Kazuya-chan flew in landing neatly on his bed railing. She gave a wordless screech, as he got up to get dressed. Sessue threw his night clothes on before grabbing a random shirt, a pair of pants, and some mismatching socks on. Offering Kazuya-chan an outstretched arm, and chuckled, ""Joining me for breakfast, darling?" The large harpy eagle made an unpleasant sound then said of course, you single-minded child. A mother must take care of her hatchlings. Sessue snorted, shaking his head, and grabbed her stand as he walked out of his room. Quickly making his way to the kitchen, he smiled at the assortment of food waiting.
indentationGlancing at Nathaniel, the leader of the hidden, who was currently nursing a cup of coffee, he blew some air between his lips. Setting Kazuya's stand just behind a chair he intended to claim, he walked around to get one of the glasses the man had yet out and poured himself a glass of grape juice. His favorite. "Thank you for the meal, Banner-san." He said as he sat down, and started to fill his plate. Snatching up first some eggs, sausage, and bacon - through the bacon mostly went to Kazuya - before adding a single pancake and waffle. He was hungry, so sue him. Magic required a lot of sustenance.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:43 am

Kassandra/ Female/ Werewolf/ Omega/ Tags: open
Kassandra woke up exactly at 7 am. Her body was wired into a strict sleeping schedule. She got out of bed and yawned; She stretched and opened the blinds. She went to her closet and took out a white top and some jeans. She then brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She put on her necklace that her father gave her and put a pretty petal hair clip into her hair.
After getting ready, she walked into the kitchen, not bothering to acknowledge Alexi or Tinasha. She took a bagel from the counter and walked outside to eat it. She sat under a tree, munching away at her bagel. She stared off into the distance, watching the flowers wave and trees move. She played with her necklace and sighed as memories of the good times she had with her father flooded her mind.

Lilac/ Female/ Witch/ Second/ tags: open
Lilac woke up to a snoring Nisar. She groaned and got out of bed. She put on a blue shirt, black pants, and a black jacket. โ€œWanna go for a ride bud?โ€ She asks as Nisar lifted his head. *Yes! Time to stretch these wings!* He replied bouncing on his feet. โ€œOk, letโ€™s go!โ€ She said and opened the window to her room. She had large windows which allowed Nisar to fit through. Nisar flew out the window and waited for Lilac to jump on. Lilac jumped out of the window and landed on Nisarโ€™s back. The two flew around the coven building. She knew her mother probably didnโ€™t want her to be flying this early but, she didnโ€™t care. She wasnโ€™t going to obey her mother just because she should. She and Nisar flew above the forest just next to the coven home.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ - 002

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:25 am

๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“โ„ฏ๐“

ยปยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เฎ“เน‘โ™ฅเน‘เฎ“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซยซ
role: potential alpha | werewolf | crush: open
attire: xx | tagged: tinasha | mentioned: kassandra
location: in the kitchen of the pack house > headed outside to pick a suitable vehicle
mood: tired - ready to pounce on anything

==when tinasha walked into the kitchen, the girl nodded back to her when they smiled. "morning to you too." she replied to them. yawning softly, the girl pushed herself up and moved towards the trashcan, putting the core of the apple in it. noticing kassandra coming into the room, she nodded towards her direction then sighed lightly. "something doesn't feel right about today. i am gonna go into town and see if i can investigate a little more. it also just may be me too, but still please stay on alert and if you hear anything shoot me a text. i have a feeling the witches are up to their usual games." alexi said to them both with a growl towards the end. clearly she had a strong dislike of witches, but that was always known too. she took a quick drink from her water, and headed towards the foyer of the pack house. "you are more than welcome to join me, if you want i'll be outside." she finally told them as she looked over her shoulder.
==once she was outside, she walked towards the garage and pressed the door opener.looking at the vehicles there, she sighed and began to think about her parents. recently the lack of her twins apperance has been a bother to her, but she also understood he had his own duties to the pack. rolling her eyes, she walked into the garage and opened the vault of keys. closing her eyes and grabbing a pair, she turned around and pressed the alarm button on it. opening her eyes to the sound of the alarm, she quickly turned it off with a smile playing on her lips. "perfect." she said as she walked over to the white firebird sitting in the garage. most of the cars had been untouched, well unless it was when they could be once a month. her parents favored this car, so in turn alexi did as well - maybe more than anyone else could know.

๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ธ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ด

ยซยซ-------------------------------- โ‰ช ยฐโ—‡โ—†โ—‡ยฐ โ‰ซ --------------------------------ยปยป
role: leader of the hidden | werewolf | crush: lilac
attire: x | tagged: sessue | mentioned: itachi
mood: indifferent -talking/thinking while drinking coffee

=="morning to you both and naturally you do not have to thank me, just preforming my duties when i can." nathaniel said as he took a swig from his dark coffee. looking down to his watch, he looked back to sessue and smiled softly. "one thing sessue, i will be having someone come over and he seems quite fond of you. would you mind joining us? i could use another's input into the discovery of the key's whereabouts, apart from my sources input." he added as he placed his coffee cup down on the table. nathaniel was lucky nobody else had come down yet, but for the time being he needed to get that off his chest. yawning to himself, he shook his head and grabbed his coffee cup once again. noticing it was almost empty, he stood up and headed towards the coffee maker, waiting for sessue to think about what he had said.
( sorry this one is short, i have been busy the last few days - also gonna wait for nyc to reply before replying for artemis again^^ )
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ โ…ก โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:14 am

Tinasha/Ordarela L. Strutton
โCิ‹ฮนส…ิƒ Oฯ Tิ‹าฝ Mฯƒฯƒษณโž
gender; Genderfluid age; Twenty-Seven species; Werewolf rank; Pack Beta sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Lupin tagged; Alexi & Kassandra

indentation Ordarela paused their chewing as Kassandra walked in side-eyeing the woman for a moment, before returning their gaze to Alexi. They raised an eyebrow as the potential alpha growled before the younger left the room calling out an invitation to join her. Ora wasn't sure if they were going to take them up on that, silently deciding that Alexi was probably right. That being said, there were more things to do than just make sure that the witches weren't making a move. Frowning for a moment Ora quickly finished their orange as silence passed. Standing up they turned their gaze to Kassandra, "Well, as Alexi said, feel free to join her. If you do decide to stay in though, do tell Lupin that when he gets back that I expect him to meet me at the training field at noon." Cocking their head to the right slightly, they turned to leave the kitchen, water bottle in hand, before pausing.

Lupin O. Vass
โCโ‚•แตขโ‚—d โ‚’f โ‚œโ‚แตขโ‚™โ‚œโ‚‘d Bโ‚—โ‚’โ‚’dโž
gender; Male age; Twenty-four species; Werewolf rank; Pack Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; none tagged; Remus, Artemis

indentationLike always, Lupin found himself antsy the time leading up to the shift, and the inevitable shift. So, like always Lupin had left the packhouse before dawn to wander. The time being forced in and out of his wolf grated on his nerves and often led to the man more moody nature taking the lead in any conversations. Avoiding the packhouse was for the best, really at least until it came time for the shift. While he did have a car, lupin preferred to walk even if his destination was miles away from his current location. If it was under a three-hour distance by foot, then he'd walk it, so he tended to get plenty of exercises.
indentationIt was during these times, that Lupin called his brother, to call and meet up. Talk, and do his best to relax. They seemed to be just wandering around at this point, which was fine with him. Lupin didn't have any real plans for the day really. He frowned, and started to pull out his phone to check the time, as he seemed to walk into a... small adult? At least he hoped she was an adult, she was rather small. Frown marring his face as he looked over the girl? He first saw pale blonde hair, long and wavy, light skin, and the brightest green eyes he'd ever seen. There was also a rather strange cat next to her hissing at them. Lupin had never met a protective cat before, and part of him wanted to admit that he'd never wanted to. Shaking his head, he cleared his mind and blinked down at the small woman who seemed to be staring at the ground now. He cleared his throat, "No need for apologies, I wasn't looking where I was going either." Lupin forced back a sigh and seeing she was still on the ground where she'd landed decided to be a gentleman. "Need a hand miss?" he asked as he offered her a hand, raising a single questioning eyebrow.

Opaline E. Lyons
โแˆแ‚แŽฅแแŽด แŽงแŽฆ แŽทแ—แŽถแŽฅแˆโž
gender; Female age; 594 years species; Witch rank; Coven Elder sexuality; Pansex-Demi-rom
mentions; Open tagged; Open

indentationwip

Namba Sessue
โยขhilเป“ เปf ลžtเปrเน“ลžโž
gender; Male age; Thirty-three species; Witch rank; Hidden Hunter sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; none tagged; Kazuya, Nathaniel Open

indentation He shoveled a fork full of eggs into his mouth as Nathaniel spoke, frowning for a moment, silently deciding that the eggs needed a touch more salt and a sprinkling of cheese. Pursing his lips while he slowly chewed, his gaze flickered from Nathaniel to Kazuya then back to Nathaniel. Humming for a moment before swallowing his mouthful, Sessue nodded and spoke in a slow tone conveying his uncertainty. "If you insist, Banner-san" Sharing a look with Kazuya, he handed her another strip of bacon before finishing up the last of his eggs. How strange, do you wish for me to come hatchling? Or should I look after Fujin while you're at this... meeting? Kazuya asked softly, causing him to pause with a grimace. Both options were both appealing and yet unappealing. While he'd love to have Kazyua's support, in the meeting someone would need to feed Fujin this moring. Swallowing the last bit of eggs he'd had on his plate, he stuffed a bite of pancake and waffle into his mouth with a mulish expression. After a few moments of silence, he half-heartedly glared at the mean-looking harpy eagle and said, "After you're done eating, go hang out with Fujin. He's gonna start to need to learn to hunt soon anyway, might as well start now." Besides I'm not sure I want to use what I've saved up to feed the big guy once he's fully grown.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Kassandra/ Female/ Werewolf/ Omega/ Tags: Alexi, Ordarela
Kassandra listened to her Alpha speak to her and Ordarela. She gave a silent nod, acknowledging that she heard but wasnโ€™t gonna say anything. She also nodded to Ordarela when she spoke too. After a while she decided to follow Alexi. She walked over to Alexi and stopped a few feet away. She waited for Alexi to show a sign of weather or not she wanted here. She knew some wouldnโ€™t.

Lilac/ Female/ Witch/ Second/ tags: open
Lilac woke up to a snoring Nisar. She groaned and got out of bed. She put on a blue shirt, black pants, and a black jacket. โ€œWanna go for a ride bud?โ€ She asks as Nisar lifted his head. *Yes! Time to stretch these wings!* He replied bouncing on his feet. โ€œOk, letโ€™s go!โ€ She said and opened the window to her room. She had large windows which allowed Nisar to fit through. Nisar flew out the window and waited for Lilac to jump on. Lilac jumped out of the window and landed on Nisarโ€™s back. The two flew around the coven building. She knew her mother probably didnโ€™t want her to be flying this early but, she didnโ€™t care. She wasnโ€™t going to obey her mother just because she should. She and Nisar flew above the forest just next to the coven home.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:05 pm

๐’œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
---
female (she/her) ~ 23 years old ~ Witch (The Hidden - fighter) ~ straight ~ tags: ~ mentions:

Aisling jolted slightly, sitting upwards in her bed. The dream had ended just before she had been caught which was a relief to her, but her heart hadnโ€™t slowed down. The scent of cooking drifted under her door, filling her senses to calm her down. Finally, something familiar. She sighed, running a shaky hand through her hair. Aisling turned on her side, swinging her legs over the bed. Her eyes stung with sleep as she made her way over towards her wardrobe, searching for something to wear. She scored, taking the things from their hangers before shrugging them on. Outside, Celeste had found a place under a tree to curl up and take a nap, her large dragon form looking strange against the grass. Aisling turned away from the moment, smoothing a hand through her hair.

Once Aisling was satisfied with her appearance, she quickly tidied her room and followed the delicious smell towards the kitchen. A few people were up, some even finished what was on their plates. She nodded towards Nathaniel, saying a polite โ€œthank youโ€ as she made her way towards the dwindling pile of plates. Aisling grabbed a few waffles, drizzling them in topping. She stepped away, hesitating before turning back to grab back. She swiveled towards the table, eyeing off a spare spot. Aisling drifted over, meeting a few gazes with a smile.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|โ˜ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐”‚

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:06 am

๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ โ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡โ„ด

ยปยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เฎ“เน‘โ™ฅเน‘เฎ“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซยซ
role: the key | human - witch | fire and earth elemental | crush: lupin
attire: xx | tagged: open | mentioned: lupin - remus
location: arriving in whiteridge town square > going to small grocery store
mood: nervous and nauseous - might stand back a little '^-^

==pulling the '12 yellow challenger down the road, the girl sighed and looked over to her companion sitting in the front seat. queen meowed lightly, though really didn't say much. they had just arrived within the town of whiteridge, the place she was born. already knowing her grandmother wouldn't have much to eat for the both of them, she decided to stop off in town to find a few items. at least a few until she could get a full list from her grandmother. taking a breath in, the girl pulled the loud car into a parking space and looked out the window as the people from the town stared at her momentarily. blushing, she could already tell they knew she was an outsider in a native's body. "come on queenie, i cannot leave you in the car. so you will have to wait outside of it for now, i won't be long though." she told the familiar with a soft voice. queen looked at her owner and gave a displeased meow as she jumped out of the car with artemis.
==like she said, it hadn't been but a few minutes for her to gather the items she needed. queen was lying on hood of the car, sunbathing in the what light there was. it was very chilly outside as it was towards the end of the year, so she looked to the sky. it was shrouded in dark clouds for miles, as if a storm was about to hit. there's a storm coming, so we better hurry on to your grandmothers. the spelled cat said as she could sense a change in the weather. "alright, but let's get something sweet and warm to drink. there should be a coffee shop near by somewhere." she told her familiar and then started to look around for a coffee shop.
==a few minutes of searching and not looking where she was going, she abruptly ran into something solid and managed to stumbled backwards as well. tumbling to her rear, the girl let out a small squeak of pain as she smack the ground rather hard. queen let out a light hiss and moved closer to her owner with soft eyes. "i am alright queenie. and sorry for running into you, i am new in town and wasn't looking where i was going while looking for a coffee shop." she said with an embarrassed tone as she looked up at the young man. already she could tell he was different, large, and rather handsome as well. with his medium long dark hair and dark brown eyes that seemed to stare into anyone's soul. his skin tone held a very medium tan tone, and every bit of his features complemented his structure very well(lupin). catching herself starting at him, she felt her cheeks warm up through the cold winter air. then her attention turned to the other young man next to him, who held similar features - possibly his sibling? only darkening the red hue that was plastered on her cheeks. she quickly looked to the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with either of them, now knowing another saw what happened.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|โ˜ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:06 am

๐“˜๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ธ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ถ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“โ„ด

ยซยซ-------------------------------- โ‰ช ยฐโ—‡โ—†โ—‡ยฐ โ‰ซ --------------------------------ยปยป
role: the mole | human - elder witch | water and air elemental | crush: open
attire: x | tagged: open | mentioned: nathaniel - lupin - remus
location: five star coffee shop > bathroom of coffee shop > front door of the hidden house
mood: interested - has things to share

==sending a text to his good friend nathaniel, he stood up and ordered another coffee to himself. knowing that nathaniel had his own kind of coffee he liked, the male witch decided to prepare for the meeting at hand. watching from the air with his beautiful familiar wynter, he could tell that she wasn't in danger by seeing the vass brothers with her. pfft her familiar is a little feisty, i bet that was the animal the head witch told us to be wary of. luckily freya seems more powerful than she let's on. i best hurry up and get out of here before things get worse. he thought to himself as the clerk handed him his other coffee. nodding to her, he walked towards the bathroom and made it seem like he placed his cup on the table nearby, but took it with him. what an illusion. he thought as he rolled his eyes as he walked into the bathroom. pushing the door closed, he checked around him and noticed there wasn't anyone around him.
==once the spell was recited in his head, he turned around and was standing at the front door of the hidden house. apart from those that held the seal letting them in, itachi too could get in without having to have that seal. knocking on the door, he waited for someone to come answer the door.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|โ˜ช ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:07 am

๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ธ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ด

role: leader of the hidden | werewolf | crush/love: lilac
attire: x | tagged: sessue, aisling | mentioned: itachi
location: standing in the kitchen > to the top of basement stairs > back to the kitchen
mood: indifferent - talking/thinking while drinking coffee

==nathaniel looked up from pouring coffee, when he heard another coming down the stairs. smiling to the young girl, he put the coffee pot back and turned around, leaning against the counter. "good morning and you are welcome. it's about the only thing i can make, while i wait for the count down to being a wolf for another month." he told her with a chuckle, then took a drink from his black coffee. looking over to sessue, he nodded to him and then looked down to his cell when a ping came from it. "aisling we are having a guest come by, if you could do me a favor, you won't have to do any training today. just keep everyone else, apart from sessue and i, from the basement until we are done." he spoke softly to her, while also being quite serious about the situation as well. he then finished off his coffee and looked at sessue with a soft glance and walked out without waiting to hear her reply for the moment, letting her think about it. moving towards the stairs to the basement, he pushed open the door and turned the light on. listening for a moment, he nodded to himself and turned back around. walking back into the kitchen, he then waited for aisling to give her answer as he grabbed more coffee. his head turning towards the sound of knocking coming from the front door, knowing itachi was there earlier than expected.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|โ˜ช ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ช

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:07 am

๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“โ„ฏ๐“

role: potential alpha | werewolf | crush: open
attire: xx | tagged: kassandra | mentioned: tinasha
mood: tired - ready to pounce on anything

==looking over her shoulder as kassandra walked out, she knew that tinasha would probably go right to training instead. "well come on then, don't need to be holding the day up." she told the girl with a slight bit of snootiness, even though that wasn't how she wanted it to sound - she was tired after all. not bothering to say anything more, she jumped into the drivers seat and started up the car. hope she doesn't think i was rude, i wasn't even trying to sound like that. she thought to herself as she sighed softly.

(sorry it's short, i am trying to keep it as such so everyone can post with any issue)
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me