Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Reija » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Track.
Replying soon.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 pm

XXXXX・Corie Visciar・
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
------------------------------------------------

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
"Duana! I know you can hear me. My room please." Corie was less then impressed, there had been more of the beastly scouts around the place, and with the threats from the witches he was under extreme stress. What exactly was he suppose to do? What was the right choice in their situation? He shoved himself away from the desk, inked papers fluttering to the floor around him and his chair made that horrible squeaking sound as it scraped across the bare wood. He turned his head slightly to glare at the chair as if it had just insulted his mother. He shouldn't let his frustration and anger get the better of him. After all, they hadn't done anything wrong, right? He would have heard if one of his own had gone out slaying werewolves left, right and centre. Hell. He was sure that he'd have more then one pack to deal with if that was the case. But, who else could be behind this all? No. This wasn't the time to be doubting his own people. He wasn't the one to put his entire trust in a person, but these guys? These guys were like his children to him. Even if a couple of them were older than him.

He sighed, bringing a hand up to rub his temple. All of this thinking, this scheming, simply made him sick. He'd tried to reason with a couple of witches but they weren't having it. Of course they didn't believe him, after all, they were vampires right? Vampires and witches haven't exactly had the best past. Considering the whole witch slavery period amongst other misdeeds his kind had created. Corie had a vision for peace, especially for this town, however it was fairly oblivious to him that most of those under him do not share the same vision.

XXXXX・Faye Mirande・

Β¬ Age; 17
Β¬ Gender; Feminine
Β¬ Role; Human
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged;

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Werewolf, Pack Member
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Hunter Vanhoose
"Ack!" Parsley tugged at the clothing that clinged to his body. Parsley had been alive for 18 years, and in all that time he'd never had to start wearing clothes until about two weeks ago. This new world was strange to him, he didn't understand what purpose these clothes could have, what the sounds around him were and he most definitely didn't understand the people. Everything was so different to his way of life. He'd just have to learn and adapt.

"It's touching me." Parsley growled, trying to pull the jeans away from his legs as if they would just magically stay where he tried to place them. Maybe jeans was a little too much for him at this point in time. "Do you have anything.. Less touchy?" He turned his attention to Hunter, the person who he'd currently been borrowing everything off of. Clothes, food, water, etc. He wasn't entirely sure where all the food that came out of that trap box came from, or why exactly he had to wear the clothes, but it was better then him running around without any clothes on and starving, right? Hopefully. "It feels like wet leaves and moss."
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:32 am

( ☾ ) MΙͺΚŸα΄‡Ι΄α΄€ Mα΄€Κ€α΄…α΄œα΄‹α΄‡
      ─────────────────────────────
      ---- female β€’ 21 β€’ werewolf β€’ loc. β€’ tags. hunter, parsley
      "we could get you some looser clothing. i don't know, some sweatpants?" marduke said dubiously, examining the awkward way the new addition to the pack was standing, scrabbling at his legs. she'd tagged along to try to help parsley settle in, but that whole reaction to wearing pants was kind of surprising. hunter looked to be larger and thicker than this kid, so she'd think hunter's jeans would be too big, if anything.

"you know. it's going to kill me to say this, but i think-" she paused and took an exaggerated sigh, "-that we should go shopping. find out what kind of material you'd like. get you to stop leaving leaf stains all over hunter's stuff. hey- is the place where you lived very warm? did you just spend all winter in wolf form? didn't that get horribly cold, running around butt naked? "

ah yes, spending a whole day dragging a wild werewolf through crowded places, which he'd probably hate, trying on tons of clothes, which he did hate. that looked like it would be a super fun time. marduke grimaced at hunter, who so far had sort of been taking responsibility for parsley, wondering if he'd come along and help herd the wild wolf through downtown eagle rock.

( βŒ› ) CΚŸα΄‡Κ™α΄‡Κ€ KᴏɴᴅʀᴀᴋΙͺ
      ---- trans male β€’ 26 β€’ witch β€’ loc. enroute to zareen's β€’ tags. zareen
      kondraki stared uneasily out of a window, fiddling with the iron ring he wore. His dreams had been filled with images of circling carrion birds and limping wolves, snapping at the birds and at each other. the images felt too vague to extract meaning from yet, but he felt like he was right in coming to eagle rock. the city felt tense, like a heavy cloudbank waiting to turn into a hurricane.
      the deaths of the werewolves' leaders had unsettled a peace that had lasted for generations before this; the vampires stridently protested their innocence, and the coven was straining to keep the factions from each other's throats.

they'd better figure out what exactly happened, and soon. he knew that some of the coven had already spoken to the vampires, but kondraki himself hadn't. that sounded like a good enough point to start, talking to the other witches. he mentally ran through the ones he'd already met and settled on zareen. she would most likely have heard something. nodding to himself, he grabbed jacket, keys and phone, locked the door to his tiny apartment and left on the direction of zareen's fortune telling shop.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:18 am

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- x

What an absolute, total disaster. She hadn't been here for even a year yet (something some of her co-witches were very fond of reminding her of) and there was an interspecies dispute that could result in a full out war. At least it was more exciting than home. There it was the same everyday, just plodding on through ancient ceremonies. Here, there was a purpose for her, and Sera was more than prepared to embrace it.

Though, looking around her tiny house from ages back, she supposed it didn't really look like an opportunity from the outside. Never mind, at some point she would get a bigger place (although this was beginning to feel a little like home, with the magic books and herbs and runes). But there was work to be done.

Sera stepped out into the morning. After the death of the alphas the entire place seemed to be on tender hooks, as was she. The self declared peace keeping of the witches was unpopular, to say the least, with some groups. She didn't see this ending well.

The witch walked down the street, she needed a walk to clear her head before getting down to work. After that she was going to speak to one of the two parties, as far as shears aware no one had taken the time to hear both sides of the story yet.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:23 am

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Hunter, Milena
There was more than a reasonable size difference between the two males. Parsley was rather wirey, built for speed, hunting and tracking like most of his previous pack were. There were a few that stood like mountains, towering over the other wolves however it was one of them to ten smaller wolves. Most of the pack were hunters and scouts. None of them were really trained to fight. Parsley stood at 5"5', at least a good head shorter than Hunter, but he was the one that was closest to his age in the pack so it only made sense that he would be at least one of the people looking after him. The clothes themselves were swimming on him, it was kind of funny, or cute to say the least, but it was better then him walking around without any clothes on.

"Shopping...? What's that?" Parsley turned his attention to Milena. Was this shopping some kind of hunting? He'd heard a few others speaking about going shopping however he'd never actually gone. Usually he stuck around one of the pack members, well, it was more like he was being puppy-sat actually. Someone was always keeping an eye on him, which for most part was actually for the better, he'd get himself into some pretty awkward situations. "Does it have something to do with deer? Probably not..."

A small smile came to Parsley's face when Milena began to talk about his old pack. Personally he loved to talk about his memories from his pack, after all, he'd been there all of his life and had some of his best times there. "We spent pretty much all day and night in wolf form. The only ones who weren't were the young who couldn't shift yet, the carrying, and the ones who are learning. We don't get to be wolves with the rest of the pack until we're.. When did I-?" Parsley took a moment to think about it. "Around 16 or 17. You aren't allowed until you have full control. O-Oh right the cold! We'd huddle and go out in groups. The pack would keep us warm."
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 am

"no deer." she smirked, reaching out on instinct to ruffle parsley's hair. to be fair, he probably wasn't younger than her by a lot and they were mostly the same height, although parsley had a runner's build and very little body fat when compared to her more solid fighter's build. but it was very easy to feel like an older sister when explaining something to him, with the small and skinny look underscored by having to wear hunter's clothes. she wondered if that was how her elder sisters--

"... we'd go to a place where people sell clothes and we would get a set for you. it'll be crowded, though, and noisy. do you think you'd be ok getting up close with a lot of humans for some hours?" she said in a warning tone, with a smile that quickly faded. maybe parsley would say no and she could call this off. after that near run-in with the idea of older sisters, she felt distinctly unenthused about the idea. she looked down at her nails, picking off the silver nail polish and listening to him explain about staying in wolf form almost all the time, after you were old enough. it was certainly a very foreign culture. milena and most of the crystal moon pack certainly tried to spend long periods of time as a wolf, leading hunts through the forest or just lying around in a private place, or of course patrolling for vampires, but be it as it may they still had to integrate with human society enough to go by unnoticed. maybe the idea of central heating would compensate for less time as a wolf and more time clothed.

Last edited by Foe Paw on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 am

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Parsley stared at her for a minute. A crowded, noisy space with a lot of humans. He wasn't entirely sure he was ready for something like that though if he wanted to get more experience and blend in with this more humanish pack then he guessed that he'd have to stray out of his comfort zone at least a couple of times. He wasn't particularly fond of the clothes either, they made him uncomfortable and he honestly felt like they hindered his movement. What was so important about them anyways? Probably because he could get arrested for public indecency if he started walking around the streets naked and he would more than likely be in deep trouble with at least this pack's Beta.

"You reek." Parsley hadn't meant it in a malicious way, he could just easily pick up on her pheromones and they were telling him that her enthused demeanour from before had transformed into what he could only describe as anxiety or frustration. He took a moment to look at her body language, the shifted eye contact, picking of the nails and the shift in body stance all pointed him in the direction of discomfort. Had he done something to upset her? Was it because he talked more about his pack then what she wanted to hear? Had he triggered some traumatic memory for her? He wasn't sure of what was chewing her up but he knew that he was the cause of it."O-Oh right- Not good to say. Um.. You smell.. upset? Have I done something?"
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:38 am

───────────────────────────────
      "thank you, parsley, that was just what i needed to hear right now." milena drawled, leaning back against the wall in a deliberately open stance, hands stuffed in the pockets of her spiked leather jacket. "you're fine, i just remembered how much i hate shopping. let's just go, alright, the sooner we get this over with the better."

she rooted around her pocket for her wallet, avoiding the younger wolf's eyes - it was a bit surprising how perceptive he was, although hopefully he'd let it go if she played it cool for a while - checking the amount of money she had on hand. it was enough to get something for him from the thrift shop, which was a little farther from downtown, but she felt that would be better than taking parsley to a crowded department store.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 am

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Parsley glanced over his shoulder at Hunter, was he picking up on this whole thing too? Or was it only him with his weird constant smelling of everyone's pheromones and monitoring their physical states? This was common in his pack, being able to tell how your pack mates were feeling was always a good skill to keep training, after all, when you come across a lone wolf it could be the determining factor whether they were a friend or a foe.

Parsley watched her change to an open stance and he responded by listening to her heart. He listened closely, but he couldn't determine any sudden changes. Maybe she was telling the truth? But her recent actions just led him to believe that that simply wasn't true. Oh well, there wasn't much he could do about it for now and talking about it obviously made the older female uncomfortable.

"If you hate it we don't have to go." Parsley mumbled and glanced down at his feet, plucking at the oversized shirt once more. "Do you like hunting? We could all go hunting? Then I don't have to wear the clothes!"
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13 am

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Open //

Baylee sat alone, having gone for a walk by herself she'd found herself at the public park this time. And so here she was sitting on a park bench looking around at the few families of humans running around with their children at the playground not far from here. Every so often a jogger or a biker would pass by her, none of them said anything of course but no one really spoke to strangers they saw at the park after all.

She should be heading back shouldn't she? She had things to do, things to plan.. Sort of.. She wasn't really use to this yet, months ago she'd just been one of them. Sure she'd always dreamed of being alpha but she wasn't the oldest so she'd never imagined it would be her. Her parents passing had been very sudden, and after her older sister had refused to return she was left to pick up the pieces. So she sent her younger sister away, wanting to protect her, and thrust herself into this brand new life. At least she had the pack around.. But they were suffering just as much as she was. Which is why she went for these little walks alone when she was feeling down, she didn't want to talk about it with any of them.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: xx // Tags: Parsley, Milena //

Hunter stood still, quiet as he glanced between the two watching them interact. Ever since Parsley had joined them he'd been hanging around him. They were about the same age so it only made sense.. And well.. If he was to be honest with himself he was horribly lonely until Parsley came around. He'd been use to spending all of his time with his brother that once.. What happened, happened and his brother had to high tail it out of there. He'd grown pretty lonely and withdrawn. That was of course until this newbie showed up. So he'd been pretty happy to help him out. And if he was going to be honest he didn't mind all the grass stains. Not that he'd tell them that.

Finally he made a sound, which was a laugh. "How about we work on that next. You can't just tell someone they reek that way." he said. He glanced over at Milena, offering her a small smirk "I'll come with you guys, you might need some help figuring some things out for him. If we go after all." looking back at Parsley then "We need to find you some clothes that are comfortable but also some that won't make everyone think we keep you in a shack outside all the time. Eventually. If not now then soon." he said. Generally Hunter could come off as a grouch, but when it was just him and his packmates he was a much more friendly and open guy. He still had his sarcastic moments, but he was much different with them than anyone else. At the mention of hunting he glanced back over at Milena.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: xx // Tags: xx //

(In Next Post, But Open)

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: xx // Tags: xx //

(In Next Post, But Open)
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me