( ❤ ── magical-girl day/night shift (now o/a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ( ❤ ── magical-girl day/night shift (now o/a)

Postby horror. » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 am

Illyss Euphorius
Night Shift ★ Tagged With: Asuna Tachibana ★ Hi New Magical Girl, I Am You But Stronger (JK)
Illyss gave a brief glance towards Hana. She remained unmoved on the spot she stood. "You and I both know that is an understatement, rabbit." It was not entirely clear as to what she could be referring to. But it seemed she has established the disdain she felt towards magical creatures. Perhaps this had something to do with her lack of a magical companion herself.

Illyss turned to Asuna with a slight frown. The way she seemed to scrutinize her appearance reminded her of something.
"Asuna Tachibana. Do you really understand what it means to be a magical girl?" Her voice continued to stay even and icy.

"Do you understand the consequences of being a magical girl? Just how much can you endure?"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❤ ── iii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:50 am

── a s u n a - t a c h i b a n a
day shift - - - hana the rabbit - - -
tags: Illyss (new magical-girl, who dis)

Hana shifted in place, knowing full-well that she didn't really understand this night-shift magical-girl's behavior and was just coming up with ideas based off what she observed... Asuna was feeling more wary than her companion, taken aback by Illyss' question and sitting up stiff when she tried thinking it over.
    "... Um..." She lowered her head and furrowed her brow. "I... think I do...?"
    Really, the only things she sacrificed so far were family-time and study-time, and she ended up running late to school once or twice recently due to working on her shift--so what clear answer should she give this girl?
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 am

reina yamagata
    profile ♡ magical girl {night shift} ♡ saya the owl ♡ tags: shinma

Reina blinked, turning around to the girl whose voice she had recognized as Shinma, a fellow magical girl and night shifter she had teamed up with a few times before.
    "It's strange," she responded, transforming back into her civilian form. She hovered over the body, studying it one last time before she cleaned up the scene. These past few days had kept her in deep thought, trying to figure out the underlying cause of such a sudden surge of monsters. "The occurrences. They've been oddly increasing."
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Shinma Tomoko - Night Shift - Beans the kit fox - Tag: Reina

Shinma nodded. "They seem to be getting less scared of being visible." She walked closer to the other nightshifter and nodded at the owl resting on her shoulder. "Are you heading home for the morning shift?" Shinma didn't consider Reina a friend but, after fighting together valued her as a teammate and hoped for her safety. She also worried when both of them had probably started for their shift around the same time and were probably just as tired as the other. She didn't want to look down on the ice wielder, Shinma knew Reina could hold her own in a battle, but after the hours they where working, Shinma couldn't help but worry a bit.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:57 pm

reina yamagata

"Yeah," Reina replied. Her mind was full, and she had been up all night tracking down monsters these past few days, so she was barely getting any sleep, especially with school and all. Thankfully, it was the weekend, and she could finally catch up on sleep.
    Saya regarded Beans, giving one of her old magical friends from Phantasia a friendly hoot along with a courteous bow, her own way of greeting.
    Reina looked over at Shinma and asked, "are you headed home, too? Reina didn't really know much about her, and neither was she close to any of the other magical girls, but she figured Shinma had also been up since night, considering she was a nightshifter and was still out as well. "You must be tired."
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Beans dipped his head and a similar bow to Saya before lying down on Shinma's shoulders, wrapping his tail around her neck, getting comfortable for a short nap.
"Yeah." Shinma nodded. She fought back a yawn, ready to collapse in her bed. "Would you want to walk back together?" She knew walking home as tired as the two of them were wouldn't be safe, not just because of the increase in monsters. There were also the typical dangers of falling down the stairs or running into people and walls.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 pm

reina yamagata

"That would be nice," Reina beamed, a pleasant smile forming on her lips, her expression easing from tensed to contented like a switch, like it went from cold to warm. It was how she was. On duty, she was focused like laser and a little too serious. By day, give it about a minute or two and she was back to being her more laid back and amiable self.

Usually, she walked home by herself after her shifts, in exception to her owl companion, so having someone else to walk with would be nice for once. "Alright, time to leave the rest of them to the day shift girls for now," Reina yawned, arching her back up and stretching her arms toward the sky as if she came from slumber, which of course she hadn't, the dark circles under her eyes proving so. Instead, she was feeling relieved that she was free from magical girl duty once again for a while. Saya tightened her talons on Reina's shoulder to keep herself from falling, almost digging into the fabric of the girl's shirt but careful enough not to, knowing full well that Reina would freak if any of her clothes were ruined. "Let's go."
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:13 am

Illyss Euphorius
Night Shift ★ Tagged With: Asuna Tachibana ★ Let Us Be Clear

Illyss' expression did not seem to change. This girl did not know the reason why she became a magical girl. That naiveness will inevitably get herself killed.

Illyss tried in the past to convince magical girls of the real nature of combat but it seemed to end in their demise. She looked back up at Asuna's face. "Heed my words carefully. Give up on being a magical girl." Even though she knew how this usually went, she would admonish her cryptically.

Illyss turned on her heels without another word and started for the stairs leading down from the roof. Before long, she was gone.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❤ ── iv

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

── a s u n a - t a c h i b a n a
day shift - - - hana the rabbit - - -
tags: Illyss--for a moment

As much as Asuna wanted to question why this girl wanted her to step down so badly, she couldn't form the words out of her mouth in time before Illyss left the scene... Looking down at her feet, she let out an audible sigh.
    "Don't worry, Asuna," Hana said encouragingly, tugging at the girl's arm. "Illyss has been acting like this for as long as I've seen her. Besides, you said yourself that you wanted to be helpful to others--so don't let whatever she says get in the way of what you want!"
    ... The girl smiled a little, nodding in response to her companion.
    "Now come on!" The rabbit hopped ahead cheerfully before stopping near the edge of the building. "We can't stay up here all day!"
    Asuna got up and followed the rabbit along, secretly thinking over Illyss' words while staying out of sight from the regular people as much as possible.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:37 am

Shinma smiled and started walking with her. "How many did you see tonight?" She pet Beans tail lightly as the two of them walked through the alley. She knew Reina was a hard working magical girl and rarely missed when attacking any monster that showed up. Shinma doubted Reina would ever let one get away without being physically restrained.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me