Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Kelipi • 20 • Tags: Open

The Main hall was Kelipi's main place to hang out, since there was usually someone to mingle with. She sat down with a book in her hands, her claws softly rapping against the hard cover. Her ears twitched as she could hear some movement from a couble yards away, but she let it be. She was going to read before She had to train, or until someone finally came into the room. She was reading a book about mythology and other Hybrids. It had always seemed fascinating to her to read about people like herself.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo's heart raced, beating erratically to the point he felt like his heart might actually explode. He pushed himself on all fours, his deep brown and chocolate fur whipped against the wind as he raced around the maze, turned left and right as he repeated the same process over and over.

He ran fast, his strong and muscled legs pushed him further and further as he searched for the exit. He was tried to beat his record time of getting out of the maze.
" 30 seconds " a female voice announced, he knew once that 30 seconds was over, the lead trainer would release some sort of enemy into the field, wether that be a murderous animal or a failed project; something would chase after him and he would have to fight to get out safely.

Even though the maze was tough and complicated, the trainers would never let real harm come to their hybrid prizes. He had been in to many training sessions by now and figured that nothing bad would happen to them. Only one person has been seriously hurt by the maze, and that was their own fault. Human mentors are not allowed onto the field for the simple fact it's basically suicide.

At the break of the second, Matteo felt himself crashing into the exit. Heaving to catch his breath he felt his large wolf body plop to the ground in exhaustion; his pink tongue rolled out of his mouth in an attempt to cool off. You did it Teo he mentally applauded himself, now he only needed to shower.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:38 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Harrow • 22 • Serpent Hybrid • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀

" Next trainee, please come to the maze "
The loud obnoxious squealing of the overhead intercom interrupted her thoughts, and her in depth reading.

She knew it wasn't her time to train, but that never stops her from her curiosity to watch a trainee. She gathered her book, holding it under her arm as she made her way to the training area.

She made up the stairs to a large glass overwatch that showed almost all of the maze. Her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for who would be the next trainee.

Good Luck she mentally thought.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 am

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Tags: Open

When she heard the intercom, she looked up from her book. She had forgotten about her training, and when she had to go. She yawned and stretched, her fluffy golden tan fox ears reclining, before she set out to watch whoever was going into the maze to train. Living at the Lab ever since she was a baby, she had enjoyed her life after the surgeries and medical treatment that was required to grow a tail and ears or to share the DNA of a Fox and Leopard. Life was fine for her, and she wanted to keep everything that way. She walked into the Study Hall and reminded herself to return the book she was reading and went up the large walkway of stairs that led to an overlook of the Training Maze. Reaching it, she walked to one side of the room and looked out the glass.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 am

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Tags open<>Trainee Maze<

Kyrne walked up to the doors of the maze, taking a few deep breaths before extending his claws and growling, waiting for the doors to open. He saw a few people gather at the overlook to watch him, which just made him more determined to beat his most previous time.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:28 am

She looked out and noticed the person who was about to enter the maze, and assumed that she was going into the maze after, since they were probably in the same Hybrid Catigories. Her ear twitched with anxiety, knowing that she would have to race her way through the maze without humiliating herself. She brushed some golden yellow hair out of her face before looking out the viewing window to watch the maze trial begin. She had pity for the people that had to fight the failed Lab projects to finish the trial; it reminded her of what her parents wanted her to turn out like. Her ear twitched again, bothered by some sudden movements that she didn't need to worry about.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Harrow • 22 • Serpent Hybrid • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀

Harrow's eyes were fixated on the newest trainee, her eyes looked him up and down in an almost venomous way. She didn't mean to seem rude, although most of her cold stares came off that way.

He looked very fit, and she found it slightly amusing to see tiny antlers on the top of his head. Almost like a chimera she thought to herself, maybe that's what he was meant to be? Or maybe it was just her imagination.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:18 am

After a few moments of pondering, she figured out that she was the next one to the training maze. She would probably get some failed tests or some wild animals that she would have to fight her way to get past, since she was in the Vicious Animal category. This was because she was half Leopard. She sighed and mumbled something that sounded like a low growl, and she quietly tapped her claws on the glass in a pattern like way.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:27 am

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Open<>Trainee Maze<

As the doors whizzed open Kyrne bolted out, air quickly pushing his mane back as he took in the new maze. Three paths, one forwards, two to left and right. He walked forward cautiously, listening for any sounds from the paths before sprinting down the right path, pausing occasionally to catch his breath and listen for any noises besides the random breeze. They're bound to send out a failed one, but its too soon for them to. If I can make it out before they have to chance, I'll be able to avoid getting too hurt like last time. He comes to another left and right path, opting for left this time. He glaces up and notices that ten minutes has passed, meaning an opponent is about to be released.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Her ear just kept on flicking and twitching, and she sighed. She likes her fox ears but hated the fact that she could hear more than she knew it. The wind was the one thing that bothered her, as it would blow into her ears and make the loudest noises, enough to make her ears bleed. Thank goodness that had never happened. She looked down at the training maze once more, and realized that she could grab a quick bite to eat before her training time. She rushed down the stairs and made her way over to the Cafeteria, her second favorite place in the entire facility.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03