The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

Quinn Vasco||22||Heterosexual||Magic||Tagged: Open
    They never really let on how cold rooftops were.
    Sure, you looked all dramatic standing on one, but they always neglected to mention the wind. There wasn't anything to block it up here, which meant that instead of standing menacingly, silhouetted against the city skyline, Quinn was crouching behind the small lip on the edge of the roof, eyes glued to a set of binoculars. This was how she superheroed now. A shame she couldn't swoop around in her costume, but maybe it was for the best.
    On Quinn's left was a small radio set, attuned to the police band. If there wasn't a crime going down here, there probably was somewhere else. In her right ear, heavy metal blared. It was a habit she'd developed since the indecent. When it was quiet, the voices came back.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~

The bluish whitish haired boy hummed softly as he walked around a moment, then shook his head. He smiled as he walked away from the city, and headed down a small path in the woods. Shaking his head, he placed a hand against his forehead, to shield his eyes. He glanced up towards the sun a moment, then shook his head as he looked ahead again. He smiled as his kitty mewed up at him, following him as usual today, then jumped when he saw a guy with moths flying about him. He watched a moment as the moths crawled on the stranger's arms, then yelped when the cat ran off. "No, come back!" he called, running after the white and blonde cat. The cat, meanwhile, pranced right up to Cyrill and mewed at him as she sat in front of him.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor (Hope that's alright)

The black haired and blue eyed boy hummed to himself as he walked. He watched the people moving down the street all around him, not trusting them. Shaking his head, he huffed softly as he stepped backwards when one or two giggling girls glanced his way. He huffed as he looked back and forth, then turned away and headed down a street. He squeaked when he heard a soft whimpering, and he approached an alleyway, looking into it. He saw a husky in there, jumping back slightly as he watched it closely. "Hello...Dog?" he said, feeling stupid after doing so.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

Cyrill's glassy-brown eyes widen and he jumps slightly as suddenly there is a cat at his front, staring at him. Cats and moths are never really a good combination. He fears the cat willt ry and eat his little wings, so he sends his moths to all settle in his hair, scattering a few to drift around him in lazy, fluttering circles. The hermit hums to himself again, looking down at the tiny feline with a soft smile. "Hello tiny lion." He says quietly, holding his hand out to the cat.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~

The bluish whitish haired boy watched his cat closely, but the little white and blonde thing was not causing any trouble. He smiled as he continued to hum to himself, just settling in to watch for now. Meanwhile, the cat mewed as it looked up at the greenish haired male before it, as Cyrill spoke to the cat. The cat mewed up at him, then stood up and rubbed against Cyrill's leg a bit. it purred as it did so, looking up to his hair, where the moths were. Timothy covered his mouth when the cat glanced back towards him a moment, as the cat mewed in his general direction, and he shook his head and swiped a hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 pm

The bug hermit pulls back his hand as the cat rubs against his legs, looking at it curiously, as if he doesn't understand how cats work. It makes a rumble noise and Cyrill blinks, looking at the cat cautiously. His moths settle higher on his head, going still as he grows wary of this cat. Then the cat looks away and he murmurs cautiously, keeping his eyes on the cat. "What are you looking..." In stead of looking up, he sends a few moths out in the general direction of the cat's gaze. As they run into a generally human-sized object, they follow to land on the strangers nose and cheeks. "Boop." He says from his seat int he grass, still focused on the cat.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:24 pm

The white and blonde cat mewed as she blinked up at the green haired male, tilting her head to the side. She purred as she butted and rubbed on him again, then tilted her head as she moved back. She seemed to have sensed his unease in that moment, but when he calmed down again she moved towards him again. She mewed as she turned to watch the moths fly off towards where she knew Timothy was at, and purred softly as she watched him squeak and make a soft sound. The bluish whitish haired boy squeaked softly as he reached up, one or two of the moths moving to his fingers because he put them in the way.

(So, I think I'm making the cat a female, because the hawk and Ghost are both male, and Donnie is female, so want to keep the animal genders even too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:01 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Open

Gracelyn walks around the city, clutching her canvas messenger bag to her side. That bag has everything she owns in it. Her very limited amount of money, some left over food and an extra shirt incase her current one gets damaged.
She looks around at the windows of cafes, restaurants and any other stores she's certain she can work at. She wants a jobs, desperately.
She sighs to herself and keeps walking.

Jackson Kirk - 20 - Male - Homosexual - Friction Manipulation - Quinn (if it's alright)

Jackon is, once again, running from a person he's stolen from.
He needs money alright? He needs money to buy food to live, and this guy clearly has enough money to get by. He doesn't! When he's sure he's out of sight, he runs up the side of a building, removing almost all the friction from his hands and feet so he's able to quickly run up. He reaches the top and lands on his feet, panting.
It's then he spots the girl also sat atop the building.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
She didn't wait long till she saw a girl that looked like an easy target. Starting to walk towards her, Skye soon stopped, giving the girl a look over. She had blue hair, and the vibe she got from her told her that this girl didn't have money to spare, let alone have it stolen from a brat like her. She's just like me... And I was gonna steal from her? Come on Skye, you're not that low yet. She shook her head, walking up to her and put on a smile. "Hi! You look kinda down, you alright?"

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda
He didn't have to wait long, till someone walking by took notice of him. It was a black haired boy who Connor guessed was only slightly younger than himself. He kinda felt bad for wanting to try and get food out of him, so instead, he simply played the friendly dog cared. He cocked his head for a moment, before his ears perked back up and he barked, jumping playfully with his tongue hanging out as he looked at the boy.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 am

Cyrill keeps one moth on the stranger's nose and let's the others examine their face and hair. He reaches out his hand again to the cat, letting two fingers pet her head lightly, tentatively as if he thinks she's going to hurt him. "You're a very small lion." He says in his soft voice. "Very pretty, too." His moths flutter in his hair as he smiles. "Is your friend going to come out, too?" He asks, moving a few of his moths on the stranger to circle around their head. The moth on their nose flutters its wings.

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model.I'll just leave this one open for now

Emilia was not in the mood. She'd left the manor this morning in hopes of finding some amusement for herself, but so far she'd gone to seven stores and not bought a single thing. Not that she's really a shop for a hobby kind of person, but she recognises she has considerable disposable income from her modeling career, and typically people use such money in exchange for goods and services. Which make them happy. Not working for her. She huffs and stops in front of a nameless office building, leaning against the wall and pulling out her phone so she can look up a map of the area. There has to be something to do with her time.
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

Gracelyn turns around and looks at the girl in front of her.
She looks over her blonde hair and into her blue eyes. She smiles happily and practically radiates happiness and glee that someone is speaking to her. Or maybe she actually is, and the energy she can manipulate is making itself obvious in the air.
"Hello! I"m, I'm alright, thank you." She says innocently. Her voice is very soft and gentle.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me